Losing Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane searches for freedom, but finds imprisonment instead.
3.5k words
4.23
19.6k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arestia
arestia
58 Followers

Chapter 1 - The Summer of Freedom

After one last step, Jane finally collapsed to the ground and took a deep breath. It had been a long trek through the woods, but the view made it all worth it. Lake Superior was just a few feet away, glistening beautifully in the late evening sun. Sighing of relief, Jane pulled her backpack off her tired shoulders. She would just take a quick dip in the lake before setting up her camp for the night.

Jane stripped out from her sweaty, blue shorts and matching t-shirt, letting them fall onto the ground. Jane pulled off her underwear - a practical sports bra and a pair of comfortable boxers, throwing them in the air. The young woman sprinted towards the lake and dove head-first into the water. It was reckless, she knew, to dive into unknown waters with so little caution. But excitement and danger went hand in hand: one could rarely have one, without the other.

For ten or fifteen minutes, Jane floated in the lake, looking at the magnificent view. The sun was setting: the orange, red and yellow hues of the sky made the atmosphere almost magical. It was the last month of summer vacation before university started up again. Jane was determined to enjoy her last summer of freedom to its fullest. The following year wouldn't be as liberating: Even if she was left with free time, Jane thought it unlikely she would have any energy to use it after a long shift at the ER.

Lost in thought, Jane didn't notice the stranger when he first approached. But as the figure reached the lakeside, Jane finally saw him: a muscular man with dark-brown hair, and a cleanly shaven face. He was handsome, but not at all the type to hike around in a forest. The man seemed too clean and orderly, to find anything enjoyable about nature. Jane didn't mind the man's presence though; she actually enjoyed it. She would have fun, making the stranger squirm awkwardly, when he realized that he had imposed on a naked woman swimming in the woods.

Jane got up from the water nonchalantly, not making any effort to cover her naked body. Instead, she stretched her arms behind her head, and ran her hands through her long, brown hair. She made sure to pretend as if she didn't see the stranger; like she was innocently minding her own business. Jane then looked towards the man, who was sitting on a rock at the shoreline, next to her things. The man didn't even pretend like he wasn't looking. He was openly staring, and didn't look away even as he noticed Jane staring back.

"Hey, what the fuck are you looking at!" shouted Jane, feigning offense.

In truth, Jane wasn't offended in the slightest. But she was curious. Usually, when she showed off her body, men at least pretended not to stare. She'd never met someone so blatant in their ogling. Even though Jane knew all men looked, most thought she didn't notice. But this one didn't seem to mind Jane catching him. It seemed he wanted Jane to notice that he was looking.

"Are you deaf!" Jane shouted again, when she got no reply.

Jane made no effort to cover up her body, but let her large breasts bob up and down, as she walked briskly towards the man. The man didn't seem to have any interest in talking, though. He just stared at Jane, staring at her naked body. It was impossible to tell what he was thinking. If he was aroused, he hid it well. If anything could offend Jane, that would be it. She wasn't used to men not being interested in her.

After a few more steps, Jane finally reached her things, which were lying on the ground next to where the man was sitting. She huffed and puffed in anger, and pulled out a towel out of her backpack. This time, Jane wasn't faking her upset. She was offended and hurt by the man's lack of interest. Jane dried herself quickly, and pulled out some fresh clothes from her bag. She kept the towel on while she dressed, no more in the mood for any games.

Jane was just stepping into a pair of undies, when the man tugged at her towel, so that it fell to the ground. Jane gasped, surprised, and lost her balance. The stranger snatched Jane up, before she was able to fall. He took the towel with one hand, and placed it flat on the ground. He then pushed Jane on top of the soft surface, so that she was lying on her stomach, with her perky ass exposed to the air.

"What the fuck? Stop it!" Jane screamed, as she realized what was happening.

Jane had only meant to tease the man, not to sleep with him. It was not that she wouldn't have slept with him, if he'd asked... but she didn't want it to happen like this. Jane was used to being in control, and for men to beg for her touch. Now that she wasn't in control, she didn't feel comfortable in her own skin. It was like the whole universe was thrown out of order. It wasn't how things were supposed to go.

"Stop it, asshole!" Jane shouted again.

"Shut up slut," was all the man said, as he disregarded Jane's protests.

The stranger pinned Jane's body down against the ground, so that she couldn't lift herself up. He then reached into his pocket to pull out a thin rope. Quickly and decisively, he wrapped it around Jane's hands, and tied them behind her back. Jane fought back, but was too weak to prevent being restrained.

"Fuck you!" Jane spat, as she tried to kick the man off her.

"SHUT UP!" the man commanded once more.

The man unbuckled his belt and pulled it into his hands. He then sat on Julie's legs so that she couldn't move them. Then the man swung his belt, and slapped Jane's bottom with it. Jane gasped when she felt the harsh pain against her sensitive skin. The man swung his belt again, and again, until the pain was almost too much to bear. Tears were welling up in Jane's eyes, even though she was fighting her emotions.

"Will you shut up now, whore?" the man asked again.

Jane only nodded, as she was too afraid to speak in response.

"Good girl," the man groaned, in a low voice.

Jane was disgusted by herself, when she realized how good the stranger's approving words made her feel. She felt like she was riding an emotional rollercoaster, tossing and turning with the insults and praises thrown at her. Jane had felt offended, when she thought he didn't want her. Now she didn't want him, as he was taking her by force. But still, Jane felt a tingle in her spine, when he whispered those sweet words... It didn't make any sense.

Spreading Jane's legs open, the man shoved his fingers between her legs. He was met with little resistance, and was easily able to slide his fingers into Jane's wet pussy. Jane flushed with embarrassment. She had been excited before, when she teased him with her nakedness. But now she was even more aroused, even though she knew she shouldn't be.

"Mmmm. You're such a slut, aren't you?" the man stated, not really looking for an answer. "Showing off your perfect tits, pretending like you didn't see me. You really thought I wouldn't notice?"

The stranger continued exploring Jane's pussy: first one finger, then two, disappeared inside of her. The man pushed his fingers in and out, making Jane soaking wet. His other hand slid under Jane's body, so that it could circle her clit. Jane moaned inadvertently, even though she tried to hide her arousal.

"That's it, cum for me, slut."

The man continued fingering Jane, working faster and harder, until the feeling of pleasure was overbearing. Jane's moans grew louder, until she felt a wave of ecstasy wash over her. She couldn't help herself, as she came on command for the stranger.

"Didn't take much for you to finish, huh? Sluts like you are so easy."

As Jane's excitement settled, she felt utterly despicable. How could she have done that? Came for a man like that - who had forced his fingers inside of her, and called her derogatory names? Jane felt on the verge of tears again, as she felt shame bubbling inside of her.

"I'm not a slut," Jane whimpered with tears in her eyes.

"You act like a slut, cum like a slut..." the man said coldly, as he picked up his belt, and fastened it back onto his jeans, "what else should I call you?"

Jane didn't answer, but just lied on her towel, not moving. She was relieved when the man started putting his clothes back on. It seemed he wasn't interested in anything else from her. Did he really do all that, just to humiliate her? To make her cum, and call her a slut for it? "He's right, you know. If you weren't a slut, you wouldn't have come," Jane's mind mocked.

"I asked you a question. What's your name, slut?"

"Mary," said Jane quietly, not wanting to give her real name.

"Stop lying, cunt. Tell me your real name. Or do you want me to hit you again?"

"Jane," she said finally, after a moment of hesitation. How could he have known that she was lying, so easily?

"Good girl."

"Can you untie me now?" Jane groaned, struggling against her restraints.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not done with you."

Jane gulped, as she anxiously thought of what those words might mean. What else might he want from her?

Before Jane could worry about it too much, she was pulled to her feet. The man dragged Jane harshly, pulling on her restrained arms. He pushed and pulled, until they reached a flashy red convertible. The man pushed Jane into the passenger seat, while he jumped into the driver's seat. He drove away quickly, seemingly eager to get to his destination.

"Wait, my stuff! I need to get my stuff!" shouted Jane, panicking. Her phone, her wallet, and her ID were all in the backpack that was left by the lakeside.

"You won't need it."

Jane's whole body tensed, as she thought about those words. Why wouldn't she need them? Did that mean that he'd never let her go? "He's probably going to kill you. And you're such a dumb slut, you probably deserve it," Jane's inner voice chanted, laughing at her stupidity for taking a solo backpacking trip across the wilderness of Lake Superior.

"My mom will look for me. She's expecting me home for the weekend. She knows I'm backpacking in the area, so you'll be caught soon enough," Jane lied, hoping to make the man reconsider his actions.

Jane was not really expected to be home for another month - and she hadn't really shared the details of her trip with anyone. Coming to Lake Superior was really a spur-of-the-moment thing, so even Jane hadn't known about it a week ago. She couldn't really explain it, but there was something that had drawn her to Lake Superior that weekend. Jane was now reconsidering her whole way of life - it felt great to be spontaneous, and live on the edge... until something like this happens.

"No, I don't think so," answered the man casually, clearly not rattled by the idea of being caught. "I looked in your bag when you were swimming. You had clean clothes packed for at least two weeks, maybe even a month."

"I just like packing extra, just in case. You never know what the weather will be like!"

"You're full of shit, slut. And I don't like lying cunts."

Jane didn't know what else to do. There was no lie she could think of that would seem believable enough. She couldn't run away - she was naked and bound, in the middle of nowhere... Even if she could get away, how far could she get? Without clothing, and lost in the wilderness? Her car was parked miles away, and now that they drove further away from the campsite, Julie could no longer tell what direction the car park was.

"Please... I'm just finishing med school. I'm a year away from graduating. I don't want to die. Not yet."

"I'm not going to kill you. You're such a dumb fucking cunt, aren't you?"

"Fuck you, asshole! Stop saying shit like that."

"I'm just calling you what you are."

There was no point fighting it. Whatever Jane said or did, she couldn't stop him saying derogatory things. All she could do was filter it all out, and think about something else entirely; like her plans for next year, when she was fully graduated, and could move wherever she wanted.

Soon enough, the convertible stopped, and pulled up into a dirt driveway. Jane looked into the darkness of the night, and saw a small cabin gleaming in the shadows. It was quaint - too picturesque for something horrifying to take place inside.

"You have a very nice cabin," Jane said, in a friendly tone.

Maybe a new strategy, of being nice and co-operative, would make the man less awful towards her? Maybe he would even let her go if he liked her enough.

"Does it make you want to spread your legs, like the cheap whore you are?" the man asked, jeeringly. "Then again, your cunt doesn't really have any requirements for entry."

Jane closed her eyes and fought hard to keep herself from crying. There seemed to be no way to win with this man. Everything she said and did would be used against her. The only way to survive was to shut up, and keep her head down.

The man jumped out of the car, and walked briskly over to the passenger's side door. He opened it, pulled Jane out, then slammed the door shut violently. Jane jumped back instinctively, away from the loud sound. The jump made her lose her balance, and she fell to her knees, onto the ground.

"So eager to get a cock in your mouth?"

Ignoring the man's words, Jane struggled back to her feet. When she got back up, the stranger dragged her towards the cabin. He fumbled with the key, until he finally pushed the door open. Jane was dragged into the cabin, and brought to a small bathroom. On one wall stood a simple shower, and on another wall, was a off-white toilet and wash basin.

The stranger undressed himself quickly and folded his dirty laundry into four separate laundry baskets. He carefully checked his pockets, and organized his clothes into their own containers. Jane knew better than to ask about the man's weird system - it would lead to nothing but more insults. The man then undid Jane's restraints, letting her hands free for the first time in hours.

"Thank you," sighed Jane, trying her strategy of niceness once more.

This time, no insults came. Jane let out a sigh of relief, when instead of "slut", "whore" or "cunt", she was met only with silence.

"What's your name?" Jane asked, feeling emboldened by the man's lack of insults.

"What does it matter?

"I'd just like to know."

"I might tell you later. If you do as you're told."

"Alright."

Jane felt a bit better - they were almost having a normal conversation. Maybe he was already tired of insulting her? In any case, Jane was relieved.

The man turned on the shower, and stepped into the water. He looked over to Jane, and with just a gaze, commanded her to join him. Jane looked at the man, puzzled. Now that she saw him naked, she could see his handsome figure even better. His chiseled abs glistened, as droplets of water fell down the man's chest. He was good-looking, from head to toe. What could drive such a good-looking man to do something like this? It wasn't like he needed to resort to kidnap and rape to get laid.

"Do you like what you see?" the man asked when he caught Jane staring at his naked form.

Instead of answering, Jane looked away, and stepped into the shower. She didn't want to give the man any more ammunition to degrade her.

"When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer," said the man, as he continued showering. "Truthfully."

Jane weighed her options, and decided it would be better not to lie. Every time she had tried to do so, the man had called her bluff.

"Yes," answered Jane honestly, as she looked down at the shower floor. She lowered her head in shame, preparing for another insulting comment.

Instead of insulting her, the man pulled Jane close to his body. He pushed his fingers into Jane's cunt, once again exploring it with his fingers. Jane bit her lip, keeping in her moans, to not give the man any more reasons to call her a slut. But it felt good - it was a gentle touch, designed to make her feel aroused.

"Bend over, let me see that ass of yours."

Jane did as her kidnapper demanded, bending over, placing her hands onto the shower floor. The man groaned, as he cupped Jane's tight ass in his palms, and squeezed it hard. With his other hand, he kept fingering Jane's wet pussy.

"Good girl."

The praise made Jane's heart flutter, even though she knew it was wrong. Jane couldn't understand why she felt that way... Maybe it was just relief at not being insulted for once? Either way, that 'Good girl' was all Jane needed for a moan to finally escape her lips. She hated herself for it, but couldn't help it.

"Good girl, moan for me."

Even if Jane had wanted to, she couldn't stop herself from vocalizing her pleasure. She kept moaning, as she strained her body to keep her ass in place, making sure the man had free access to her. Jane didn't want to admit it, but she was hooked to his praise. She would do whatever she could to keep him pleased. So that he would praise her, instead of insulting her.

"Now get onto your knees," the man commanded. He had stopped touching Jane suddenly, and was now leaning against the shower wall, washing his body and his hair.

Jane did as she was told. When she dropped onto her knees, Jane winced in pain. Her knees were already weak from days of hiking. The pain was almost too much to bear, but instead of complaining, Jane did what was required of her.

When she glanced up at the man, Jane realized he was hard. He had a large cock, which he shoved into Jane's face, pushing it at her lips.

"Open your mouth."

Not needing the man's command to be repeated another time, Jane opened up, and allowed the man's cock into her mouth. Without waiting for more instruction, Jane started sucking and licking the thick shaft, more enthusiastically than she had ever done for any other man.

"Swallow."

Again, Jane did as she was told. It was scary how easy it was for Jane to follow the man's commands. It felt like she was losing herself - forgetting her own wants and needs, only existing to fulfill someone else's desires.

"Good fucking girl," the man said again, as he gently patted Jane's hair. "Now wash yourself, I don't want you getting into bed dirty."

The water was warm and pleasant against Jane's calloused skin. She had been on the road for a week already, and hadn't had a proper shower in a while. Jane had cleaned herself in rivers and lakes, which had made her less sweaty, but never truly clean.

When Jane was done washing herself, the man gave her a clean towel. Jane dried herself off, but left the towel to dry in the bathroom. She already knew that she wouldn't be allowed to keep it on. Jane doubted that she would be allowed any clothes whatsoever.

The man led Jane to the bedroom, where he took her to the bed and made her lie down. He then took out a rope from one of the drawers in his bedroom closet, and tied Jane securely. Hands together, behind Jane's back. Legs together as well. Then, as a final insurance, Jane's hands were tied up with more rope, which the man wrapped around his wrist, and held on to. With such a thorough binding, Jane was unlikely to go anywhere.

Both of them lied in bed, after the man finished his nighttime routine. He seemed almost obsessive in habits, as he cleaned the already impeccable room. He tidied some dust, and aligned some furniture, before he turned off the lights and jumped into bed. Jane was already half asleep, when she was awoken by the man's voice, speaking quietly.

"David."

"What...?" stuttered Jane, half asleep.

"That's my name. David."

"David..." Jane moaned, as she fell back to sleep. In her drowsy state, she had forgotten where she was and who she was with. All she remembered was the arousal, still aching in her bones as she drifted off to sleep.

arestia
arestia
58 Followers