A Dollhouse Ch. 10

Story Info
Taylor meets a new friend and plays.
1k words
4.2
8.4k
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis...now Kiki, was led up to the salon. John, the leader of the Jocks and the head Dom at the Human Society was there. He made regular deposits of his semen in The Salon's beauty and food product. He liked knowing that all patrons of the Human Society had at one point worn/or drank his cum.

Kiki came into the salon on her leash following Kendra. Kiki had been unable to stop playing with herself. She just wanted to cum and feel good.

"New meat?" John asked Kendra.

"Nah, he's just been newly transformed. You fucked him last week. He was Taylor then. Now he's Kiki, he belongs to that new guy...ummm Chad." said Kendra.

"The rich wimp who thinks he has what it takes to be a Dom?" asked John.

"That would be the one!" said Kenrdra.

John walked over to Kiki, who hadn't been able to stop shoving her hand in her pussy. It just felt so good.

He stood above her and inspected her.

"Your friend didn't change you much, you still look like a man but with small breasts and no cock. He's probably a closeted homo who just wants a woman to show off." said John.

Kiki was looking at his cock. It was a big cock the biggest she'd ever seen. She wanted it. No, that was wrong. She belonged to Master and she could only have Master's cock. His cock was well...it wasn't like the real man before her's cock. He had a real cock. She wanted it but that was wrong.

John pressed his erect cock against Kiki's forehead. "Like what you see?" he asked.

Kiki nodded. She liked cocks. She liked cum. But, she belonged to her Master. He hadn't ordered her to fuck anyone...even this amazing man. Who was so worthy of all her holes. So she couldn't have his cock.

John pulled up an app on his phone from the Human Society. It let people know who was available for purchase and what you could do to them. John noticed on his phone that Chad was still available for purchase. Once an owner purchased all of that sluts property, including their sluts, went to the new owner.

John purchased Chad. he was going to have so much fun bending a willful slut like Chad to his will. John was going to dominate Chad. Chad would learn to accept being a faggot.

John turned and faced Kiki. Kiki still wanted his cock. John owned Kiki now so he spoke to her.

"Suck my cock." was all he said but Kiki fell on it like a ravenous wolf.

"Oh, you're impatient little slut, aren't you?" John says, pushing his boxers all the way down. His hard cock jutted out amongst dark curls.

"Go on. Show me how eager you are."

Kiki immediately takes John's dick in her mouth, moaning as she takes it deeper.

Ooh, it tastes it good! This is a real cock. It feels so right to have a dick in her mouth, especially a thick delicious one like John's, where she can taste the sweat.

"Fuck yes," John hisses above Kiki. One of his hands is on Kiki 's head, stroking her long blonde hair, then pushing her forward.

"Mmm, you can take it, can't you?"

Kiki moans in agreement. Yes, she can take John's cock. She lets it slide down her throat, bobbing back and forth, still wanting more. It's a real man's cock. It's so right to have in her mouth. Kiki closes her eyes when John pushes her forward hard, her nose buried in John's pubic hair.

"Mmm, you're a very eager cocksucker," John groans above her, thrusting his hips.

Kiki blushes. Her new pussy is dripping wet and she wants to cum but she's so happy to be serving a real Master. Why did she wait so long to suck a dick? Why had she been resisting? Kiki uses his tongue, pressing it against John's cock, moaning at the taste. She's a lucky slut to be serving her Master.

John keeps his hand on the back of Kiki's head, not pushing her forward, but keeping her in place as he fucks Kiki's mouth.

"Take it," he groans in need, "take my cock, you fucking slut."

Kiki moans. Yes, she'll take John's cock, she'll take it happily. She sucks harder, and can taste the pre-cum.

John's thrusts grow harder, deeper, both of his hands are holding Kiki's head in place now.

"Suck it like you need it, slut." John orders.

Kiki presses closer. Of course she needs it! She's a slut after all. Sucking cock is the best thing ever. She can't wait for John to cum down his throat and fill her mouth with delicious cum.

John groans, ramming his hips forward as he spills his seed down Kiki's throat. "Fucking cockslut, yeah!"

John pulled out and Kiki licked his cock clean. She sat back on her heels closed her eyes and smiled as the last traces of cum left her mouth. She has never felt so happy or so calm. She has a purpose. She's a fuckdoll who belongs to Master John.

"Hmm, shame that I can't go again right now," John mused watching his newest slave. . "You're a good little cockslut, Kiki. I like how eager you are."

Kiki looked up at him, moaning as she furiously fingered herself. John smirks at her. He won't let his new slut cum for awhile. She has to earn it.

"Oh we're going to have so much fun. And I'll record it, too. Post it online, show everyone what a slut you are now.. Then I'll call up your old girlfriends and turn them into sluts too. Won't that be fun? What better way to reunite after a long absence then on opposite sides of a big, throbbing cock. Ooh...oh just thinking about it...makes me so fucking hot. But, we have to go now. We have to pay a visit to your old master and my new fuckdoll." said John,

John leads Kiki out of the Human Society Salon. He has a new pet to fetch. A new pet to teach. It's so hard being a Dom at the Human Society but someone's got to do it.

--------more tales of the Human Society will be coming up. Leave a comment/question.