All Comments on 'A Dom for the Summer Pt. 03'

by Lilith_Chained

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me...

I can almost guarantee that they way you wrote this and intended to presented it to your readers is not the way it comes across to me. From my perspective he just seems like a thug who’s discovered enough terminology about BDSM that he can use it to abuse girls and fuck them. Even though there are small amounts of after care.

The public image of a lot of BDSM scenes can appear to match his earlier comment...

“ it's not about you and your pleasure. Your pleasure only exists as a means to get Sir off.”

Most of the time the reality is something entirely different, it’s mutually beneficial. His Dom persona seems one dimensional to me, which for me is a problem because subs have different wants, needs and limits. I share a similar problem with Sarry, cold is a hard limit (ch2). I manage chronic pain daily and being cold is more than an epic turn off it’s really painful too. Still I’m guessing that I’m misreading your intent as a writer because as I mentioned earlier it all just seems like he’s using her.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you!!

I love this story so much. I was so excited to see you post a new story please continue!

Lilith_ChainedLilith_Chainedalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Fantasy

Hello Tess!

This is definitely not meant to be a how-to guide for healthy BDSM or a portrayal of healthy BDSM dynamics at all. It's a fantasy, which usually won't translate well to real life. For instance I have lots of non-consent fantasies! I also hate being cold, it's a hard limit for me. Fun to explore in writing though!

Remember kids, don't be a Domly dom and don't do things just because the internet says they're cool. Kindness and communication first.

It's not for everyone, best of luck in the rest of your reading!

-Valentine

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 4 years ago

I'm really enjoying the story. Jake is a cruel Dom, but it suits him. Thank you for writing so beautifully and sharing your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loveee

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Please keep writing this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write another chapter. This is an amazing series.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenover 3 years ago

Please keep writing more!

HeyjessHeyjessabout 3 years ago

please finish this! what a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilith_Chained@Lilith_Chained
Hi all! I'm a petite punk slut with D cups that loves anything and everything sex. You can find over 2k pics and vids of me at www.onlyfans.com/valentinew I write about power exchange, nonconsent, sensual play and sadomasochism. I love writing about erotic fantasies that are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES