A Dom for the Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to respond to his praise, as it felt so good, but the best I could do is nod my head an eighth of an inch, and moan into his cock. Jake seemed to react to the vibration and he plunged into my throat with more force on the next stroke. He grinded his hips against my face, making the head of his cock slip and turn against the back of my throat. I gagged and wriggled under him, rather uselessly. I could taste his precum now, salty and thin. The taste and the smell of him as he fucked my face made my exposed pussy even wetter, and I could feel my fluids smear against my thighs as I pushed them together.

After an incalculable amount of time, Jake withdrew his shaft from my throat. He had been patiently facefucking me, going slow as to not bring me to the limits of my gag reflex or breathing. Still I felt hoarse and out of breath, and like I needed to escape. Jake's hands were unyielding against my wrists, however. It felt like he must weigh a ton. I whimpered and let more of my mascara travel down my face, riding a small stream from my tear duct.

I closed my eyes and moaned gutturally as I felt Jake shift and press his wet mouth against my neck. He kissed it hungrily, caressing the outside of my throat with the same fervor that he had fucked the inside. His kissing gave way to sucking and nipping at the tender skin. "Sir," I exclaimed feebly as Jake sucked the soft skin in the hollow of my throat into his mouth. He responded by pushing his knee in between my legs, pushing firmly against my pussy. My eyes rolled and fluttered closed. I could feel his canines tracing the blushing skin on the side of my neck.

I tested to see if his grip had been loosened by his intense concentration on my neck. I pushed my wrists upwards and twisted them, trying to get my body back under my control to any small degree. His grip was as strong as iron, and he applied his fingers even deeper into my flesh. He massaged my skin while continuing this new cruel grip. Meanwhile he licked the space behind my ear, skating his teeth over my ear lobe but not biting down. I was lucid enough to be grateful for this small mercy.

"Now, I want you to remember..." Jake growled softly up against my ear. I could feel his heartbeat in his erection, which was pressed against the soft seam between my hip bone and my thigh. "That you are my toy, Sarry. You get played with whenever I say. You take whatever I want you to take. You lay there and you enjoy my cock and keep me satisfied so I am not angry with you." With one hand Jake opened the condom wrapper and put the condom on. I was still pinned with one arm, and used the other one to touch his hair, brown and curly like a Greek statue.

Jake wasn't done, he hovered over me, looking so deep into my eyes that I felt penetrated, though he had not entered me yet. "I think you noticed today that I could make this very fun for you with the right tools. But it's not about you and your pleasure. Your pleasure only exists as a means to get Sir off. Nod if you understand." I took a breath of hesitation, feeling pinned under his gaze, and a bit afraid of him like I often was these days. Then I nodded.

I was immediately rewarded with feeling the hot head of his cock at my entrance. It parted my labia and coated itself in the wetness that it found there. The friction was overwhelming for a second, and I made an injured sound in the back of my throat. Wasting no time, Jake started shoving into me hard. He let go of my hands in favor of gripping my hips, using them as leverage in order to fuck me harder. True to his word he used me as if I was a doll, forcing my pussy to milk his hard cock.

The pressure in my pussy felt delicious but also as hot as a rocket launch. The roughness made me increasingly wetter but the arousal could barely keep up with the intensity of the fucking. I breathed in and out raggedly and spared a thought for how grateful I was that the condom had been lubricated. I gazed up into Jake's dark brown eyes, which were alternatingly meeting my gaze and flicking down to where he had pulled up my shirt to expose my chest. Jake was breathing hard through his teeth and I could feel his cock throbbing in pleasure inside me. He pushed at my face, turning my gaze away and pressing my head into the bed. I bit the comforter, screaming into it in a short burst at an especially savage thrust.

"Shhhh. You're doing so good princess." He punctuated his words with thrusts, breathily reassuring me, "You're such a good fucking hole. I love the way you take my cock." He slowed his assault marginally, petting my smooth dark hair. "Shhhh." The way he stroked me felt so at odds with the primal way he was using my body. It made the world feel buttery and sweet, like we were rolling around on silk sheets instead of fucking in his little room on a sweltering Montana summer day. A bead of Jake's sweat leapt from his clavicle onto my neck. I felt it run onto the sheets with a tickle.

Jake grunted and pulled me closer. I could feel his pubic bone rubbing against my clit, making me buck and squirm under him with need. I felt like I might detonate if subjected to much more of this fucking. Jake made an amused growl in the back of his throat, pushing at my hips to prevent me from relieving some of the pressure in my clit. "Fuck!" I wailed, throwing a small fit as Jake patiently pressed against my sternum, painstakingly easing his long shaft out of me and then shoving it back in. I felt it swell and Jake bent his neck, pausing as if trying not to cum. I saw the tendons in his neck dance, and his nails dug embossed moons into my skin. I stilled and heard our breathing fill up the room. I could swear I could feel his cock swelling even more in me.

"Oh Sir," I whined, long and pleading. "Oh yes Sir, take me." In response Jake grabbed my face, then my throat, restricting my blood flow enough that I gasped. "Ohhh!" I whined some more, thrashing a bit out of instinct to get this hungry and relentless man off of me. It was about as ineffectual as it could have been. My entrance felt sore and pleasantly stretched as Jake pulsed in and out of me, still choking me out. His gaze was devouring my face, which must have looked pained and red with the abuse.

"Good. Fucking. Girl," Jake looked like he was concentrating hard. He took a break from choking me and slapped me across the face, not too harshly, but with enough force to sting. I wailed as he then did it in the other direction. "Oh fuck. Oh Sarry, you tight little whore." His pumping sped up, and the head of his cock punished my cervix with new force. Getting my cervix pounded somehow made my clit ache even more. Jake put his hands on either side of my head and shuddered violently, grunting as he came.

His posture slouched, his face ending up in the sweaty crook between my ear and my shoulder. He continued to shudder, and my clit echoed the rhythms his cock was making inside of me. I felt so close to cumming but knew I didn't have the stimulation I needed to get over the edge. We lay like that for a long minute, gasping like animals tussling, or trying to kill each other. I didn't realize that we had been digging our nails into each other until Jake released, bringing a painful rush of blood to my neck where his grip had been. I released his ribs, taking in long cool breaths to try to abate the fight-or-flight feeling in my lungs. With a long, ragged breath Jake eased his cock out of me, causing me to shudder and sprout goosebumps along my spine. I made a small noise, and he laughed, sounding more joyful than cruel.

Jake finally rolled off of me, laying on his shorts which had somehow gotten discarded while we fucked. I turned to face him, wide eyed and marveling. He had such impressive power in his wiry arms. The artwork that decorated his chest and ribs and arms seemed to glow with extra contrast. I loved when I felt like this, like all of my senses had been awakened and that the whole world was mine. I consumed the moment, not even in control of my fingertips as they traced a flower on his shoulder, coming away dewy with sweat. The air conditioning felt cold on my own cooling sweat and I shrunk in against Jake's chest to gather some of his warmth. Every muscle felt loose and relaxed as if I had just gotten a full-body massage and not been used as a fuck toy.

Jake tossed the knotted condom onto the floor and stroked my hair, moving it gently off of my forehead. He kissed in between my eyebrows. "Was that fun?" He asked genuinely. I giggled, overwhelmed.

"Yes Sir." I giggled into his chest. It just felt inadequate to call the whole experience fun. I felt like I had achieved nirvana.

"Good girl," Jake purred. We spent a blissful ten minutes tracing each other's skin. It felt like Jake was drawing a circuit of electrical wires down my back. I couldn't forget about my arousal, after being edged what felt like all day. It burned between my legs as the rest of my body cooled and we sprawled out on the sheets.

"Stand up." Jake eventually ordered. I shakily got to my legs, my clothing falling back into place from where he had pushed it out of the way. My wetness had formed a slick trail from the hem of my skirt to my knee. Jake, still laying down, smirked lazily at the sight. He seemed at home in his nudity. Exultant, like the king of this small room. Reaching over to the bedside table, he grabbed the car keys and flung them at me. "Go get the bags from the car."

12