All Comments on 'A Dom's Story'

by iraussieguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cheveuxrouxcheveuxrouxover 19 years ago
Amazing

That was wonderful. I would love to read more!

ldykyrmitldykyrmitover 19 years ago
Thanks! You've done it again!

Quite the HOT read!! I'll be back to reread this one for sure!! Keep them cumming!!! Sure hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one!!

Rhinestone_StarfishRhinestone_Starfishover 19 years ago
well, I'm smiling

As usual, it was incredible Sir....really. I would have liked your subs to please their master a little bit more, and I was thinking that before I even read your line about the zero male orgasms :P But I guess I'll have to wait until the next story. It's nice to see you back, keep writing, you're really, really good at it :) Love ya' "Minke"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

loved it , ssc. not just safe sane and consensual, but

sexy , sensual, cumming material, *weg*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply Delightful

This story is the best I have read and how I wish Doms were more like the one in your story...patient, watchful, kind, thinking more on the sub than themselves, controlled, insightful, etc. Please keep writing more stories, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Dom's Story

As usual Sir, WONDERFUL! i thought i had read all of Your material when i happened to reread Your list and found this one...and i believe one more perhaps and i can't wait for the read...i so hope Your very busy on Your next write and things are well for You, Sir. Thanks again, in service and sincere regard...a little texas slave, naynay. P.S. Hurry please Sir...i'm busting to read some new and randy.:)

Ldw_bound_in_chainsLdw_bound_in_chainsalmost 19 years ago
From a real life slave

This was very good story well worth the wait in staying up till 5 am to read it. Master may have my hide but the story was worth it! *grin* also it showed the safe sane and true side of BD and Sm.

WintermuteSubWintermuteSubabout 18 years ago
Perfection

With every peice of yours that I read, it gets better and better. Wonderful work, totally worth staying up this late. YOu can be sure I'll continue to read your wonderful work!

Touched26Touched26about 17 years ago
Just perfect!

Oh thank you Sir so much for such a wonderfuly sensual story of what a true D/s relationship should be like. I enjoyed every hot moment.

erelenerelenover 16 years ago
great work!

this is great! i loved how realistic it was, and how it included natural emotions and dialogue. i could just picture the whole thing. as a sub myself, i could totally relate to sarah. wonderful, hot story! please continue writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best ever!!

wow.. im new to these stories but i loved this oe.. i loved the depth and length of it. it also showed me a side of bdsm that i never knew about.. thank you so much

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Dom and Diva

I'm sad that this is the end of the story. I was really hoping there was more "cumming" but after looking at the dates of the other comments I realize that there won't be more. I would love to have known what happened with David and Mable and what became of Sarah. Excellent story though. 5 stars only because I can't give you 10.

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
It's a long time ago...

that I was so sad reading the end.

The writing was superb... without any ANY unessassary hardship for the subs. I loved every sentence. Superb 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous