A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew Loses His Virginity.
10.7k words
4.81
5.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3rd chapter! Sex time haha. Not much else to say, besides I hope y'all enjoy this as I'm sure some of you might be disappointed that the positions aren't reversed.

Contains: futa on futa, male on futa, hyper cock/muscles/figures and cum excessiveness, threesome, cute stuff, muscle

Tags are for the story as a whole

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

And with that the two futanari proceeded to drape their arms around each other's necks and backs and brush their lips together. Andrew was treated to yet another jaw-dropping sight as the same beautiful Goddesses who had just been lavishing him with their undivided attention switched their focus to one another. Clearly having done this sort of thing many times before, Amber and Jade made-out slowly, low mewls reverberating through their throats, their hands slipping their way across each other's bodies, feeling and squeezing the intense musculature they shared.

Using her slightly-shorter stature to her advantage, Jade grazed her lips across Amber's jaw, planting small kisses against its defined curvature. In response, Amber placed her hands on her friend's bulky sides, her fingers tracing the ridges of her muscles; her head fell backwards against her shoulders once Jade reached her neck, the dark-haired futa lightly sucking and licking across the redhead's tanned flesh. Amber crawled her digits around her partner's waist until they found her enormous ass.

Swaying her backside in a shallow circle, Jade continued her journey across the taller-futa's body, smooching her way over the hills of Amber's shoulders; because they had an audience, Amber flexed her muscles as she held Jade's ass - or at least the ones visible to Andrew. Feeling her partner's brawn bulge against her figure, Jade caught on quickly and did the same. Their very beings expanded with rounded-and-rigid forms of power, the thick, protruding veins stretching across their skin popping out once more and filling with the blood needed to maintain such an unquantifiable volume of strength.

When Jade reached Amber's chest she heaved her partner's giant bust up in her hands and squished them together tightly enough to make Amber's cleavage nigh-impenetrable. Once again she licked, nibbled, and kissed her way across the acres of breast-flesh until she reached the redhead's blushing-pink, sizable nipples; Jade bit down gently on one of these large nubs, her tongue flicking over it, drawing low moans from Amber. Jade continued to mold the huge mounds between her fingers, rubbing them against her steam-moistened cheeks.

Under the downpour of the showers still going at full-blast, Amber coaxed Jade back into a standing position and took her lips in her own, their mouth-mashing barely audible over the roar of the torrent cascading around them. In sync with each other, Amber and Jade raised their own busts in order to press them together, their body grinding rhythmically against each other. Nipple glided over nipple and breasts pancaked together - though the sheer rotund, enormous-nature of their globes still kept the rest of their figures many inches apart, the pair having to stretch their necks out just to continue kissing.

Even if he'd wanted to say anything, Andrew was at a loss for words as he watched the futa, left utterly speechless where he stood.

Hell, there was nothing he could say that would adequately describe the lurid-sights dancing in front of his eyes! For the umpteenth time that day, Andrew was absolutely mesmerized by Jade and Amber, paralyzed in place by their beauty and the sheer sensuality of their actions. His eyes couldn't pick a single place to stick to for more than a few seconds! How could they? There was just so fucking much for him to ogle all at once that attempting to focus on every single arousing aspect of the futa's entanglement would have made his head spin - something it had already done a few times in the past couple of hours.

The way the intertwined pair casually showed off their muscles for his enjoyment made his mouth water. It was like with every breath they took, Amber and Jade's visible-indicators of strength grew; from head to toe their bulk boggled his mind, each grouping of brawn stretching their flesh taut, fighting against the confines of their skin. Veins surrounded these lumps, hills, and mountains of she-beef - and the arteries webbing across them only added to their mighty appearances, each one letting everyone who ever had the blessing of laying eyes on them know that they contained utterly incomparable power in their gargantuan bodies.

The way the lip-locking friends treated each other with such tenderness and care sent Andrew's heart thumping in his chest. From the scarlet hue of their cheeks and the moans of pleasure escaping their mouths, Andrew understood that Amber and Jade were enjoying their time together as much as they had their time with him; a part of him was jealous that he wasn't in between them at that moment, but he knew he'd give into his urgings and join soon enough! He could almost taste their tongues on his own as he watched the meaty appendages curl against each other, his tongue lolling from his lips.

The way the two futa didn't stop sliding their bodies against each other made the young man's loins stir and his cock rise without him touching it. Andrew practically salivated as he observed their massive tits flop together, slapping wetly against one another, both pairs of head-smothering busts rolling over the other. Amber squeezed Jade's fat ass, Jade caressed Amber's giant muscles, their hands constantly busy; this included their still mostly flaccid endowments, which Andrew noticed with trembling astonishment and grown just enough that they now actually sagged to the water-puddled-floor, their girthy glans practically kissing like their owners were. Their torso-long, waist-thick shaft grazed each other again and again, pausing only when their veins snagged together.

Andrew's last bastion of self-control crumbled.

Without a word he walked over to Amber and Jade, who were so fixated on each other that they didn't notice his approach. Stepping behind Amber, Andrew dropped into a crouch, putting him eye-level with her lightly-haired pussy. It looked just like it did while he was washing her. Beautiful. Delicate. Delicious. A pair of engorged, reddened lips greeted his gentle-blues, a sliver of clear arousal coating her slit and dangling from its end; to Andrew it appeared so feminine, that it almost seemed out of place on the muscular Giantess of a futa - but that only made him want her more.

Taking a deep breath, Andrew craned his neck out and extended his tongue, letting it hover right over Amber's amber-colored cunt. Keeping his hands to himself for the time being, he inched his face forward until the strands of liquid touched the tip of his tongue, his taste buds immediately set aflame by the sweet taste of the futa's juices. He stayed like for a few more seconds, waiting to gain the courage to begin what he hadn't even started; once again Andrew was struck by the mental image of how fucking dumb he must have looked in that position. And like before his internal embarrassment was all he needed to follow through.

Timidly, the young man pressed his tongue against the futa's puffy labia, prodding the moist entrance first before his tongue flattened across its expanse; Amber's body suddenly froze in place and tightened, her eyes going wide unseen to Andrew but directly in Jade's line of sight, her muscles tensing. As Andrew tested the feeling of licking a pussy for the first time, she looked behind herself, Jade's head following her, both of their mouths plummeting at what they were witnessing - and Andrew didn't notice their noticing of him at all!

"Holy shit..." Amber rasped, her arms falling to her sides and releasing Jade, "I-I didn't expect-"

"Is he doing what I think he's doing?" Jade questioned breathily, excitement deepening her tone, "Is he fuckin' eating you out, Amber!?"

Andrew paused his licking to glance up at the futa.

"Oh fuck yeah he is! And don't stop baby. Please don't stop!"

Smiling awkwardly with his lips parted, Andrew resumed his oral ministrations, emboldened by the redhead's request. Reaching out with his hands, he almost grabbed Amber's thick, monstrous thighs but stopped, suddenly thinking better of it; instead he moved his fingers towards another one of her ludicrous qualities, one that hung between her legs. While lapping at her juicy slit, Andrew took hold of the futanari's balls - or one of them at least - encircling the bloated orb in his palms, the wrinkled rolls of Amber's scrotum seeping through the spaces in his thin digits.

Andrew pushed his face deeper into Amber's backside, using her testicles as leverage, until his lips were kissing her lower-lips and his nose was cradled in the bottom of her humongous cheeks. He began to run his tongue across her throbbing cunt faster, not quite penetrating her with it yet, choosing instead to get his fill of her outer-sex; Amber shivered, moaning as the young man lavished her pussy with his mouth, her hands groping their way across her own body to add to the euphoria washing over her. Doing the same to her cum-factory, Andrew massaged his palm into the one in his grasp, treating it like he had Jade's breasts when they were kissing.

Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Jade moved next to Amber and presented herself to Andrew in the same manner, her legs akimbo in order to give the good looking man access to her equally-as-aroused cunt. Along with her friend, she watched Andrew with rapt attention, her own tongue sliding across her thin lips, her eyes burning with desire. She just hoped he would notice her soon! Jade let out a gasp as Andrew, without looking up from Amber's pussy, took a hand off the redhead's balls and reached over to the other futa's sex, the tip of his fingers grazing against her dripping-slit, blindly searching for it.

"That's i-it, Andrew!" Jade moaned, sharing the same expression as Amber, "You... you found me. K-Keep touching me like that!"

Simultaneously, Andrew dug his tongue in between Amber's outer-folds and slipped a finger into Jade's leaking pussy, officially knocking another couple of 'firsts' off his list. Both futa moaned louder than they had the entire day, their figures quivering under the blonde male's touch, their hands flying to one place on their bodies in particular. As Andrew fingered, licked, and squeezed the two gentle Giantesses in front of him, they grasped their cocks and lifted them from the floor, holding their goliath endowments up in the air.

The longer that Andrew pleasured the two futanari, the more his courage strengthened. Wiggling his finger inside of Jade's clenching inner-walls, he explored Amber's depths with his tongue, taking in the unfamiliar passage, his tongue darting into every crevice and sliding against every fold he could find; he quickly discovered that he enjoyed doing this a lot, Amber and Jade's cries of bliss like music to ears. He didn't forget about the redhead's sperm-tanks either, and he did his best to caress and massage the dense-with-fluid globes, alternating between them with a single hand.

Amber and Jade began to stroke their monumental members with both hands, aiming them straight out from their bodies, their arms traveling across the multi-foot length of their respective appendages. They gave each other the same look over and over again as they stimulated their cocks while someone else stimulated their pussies, one that simply asked: how did we get so lucky? Neither felt the need to question the fact that their day had taken a turn from the mundane to the euphoric, basking in the attention they were on the receiving end of, relishing in Andrew's efforts. For a guy who had never done this kind of thing before, he was damn good at it!

Pressing a second finger into Jade caused the dark-haired futa's hips to jerk backwards against his hand, her cunt yawning open like it wanted to swallow his appendage. Amber nearly made the same motion when Andrew's tongue found her pleasure-spot, the murmured 'fuck yeah right there' letting him know that that was the place to keep his focus; as smart as Andrew was he understood right away, and persisted in pushing his tongue against it, Amber's pussy lips clamping down on his mouth-muscle.

Then, without warning, Andrew pulled back from both of them and crab-walked to Jade, switching futa.

Neither Amber nor Jade were left without stimulation for long, Andrew picking up right where'd left off, treating them like they were a single person. He gave the dark-haired futanari's juice-dribbling lower-lips several long licks before lunging his tongue into her, searching for the same spot he'd found within Amber; at the same time, he pushed a couple of fingers into the redhead, returning them to where his tongue had just left. Not forgetting about what'd he been engaged in with his other hand, he grabbed onto Jade's bulbous balls, his hand really sinking into her spacious sack.

Amber and Jade didn't mind this alternation, too focused on their pleasure to care what was bringing them ecstasy. Their arms blurred along their growing, vein-laced lengths, fully giving into their libidos without a care in the world, wet plaps filling the room, a separate kind from the showers liquid-heat beating onto the floor. Dripping from their engorging cockheads was thick, white precum, the most obvious form their arousal had taken so far; they hardly paid any attention to the mess they were making, the hot water struggling to wash away their sperm, concerned with climaxing, and climaxing soon at that!

Their cocks expanded incessantly as Andrew increased the fervor of his ministrations. His fairly long fingers punched into Amber's cunt rapidly, her fluids pluming out around his wrist. His tongue circled around Jade's source of ecstasy furiously, whipping against it over and over again. His hand continued to squeeze the dark-haired futa's swelling cum-producers like he was milking a cow, unknowingly causing her sperm-churning to reach a fever-pitch. And Amber and Jade just kept masturbating their terrifying towers of tubular meat, their members gaining rigidity, starting to lift on their own without aid.

If Andrew could see around the towering figures his eyes would have burst from their sockets. Reaching higher and higher into the air, Amber and Jade's turgid monstrosities had begun cresting their own heads, lengthening and fattening from the combined efforts of their hands and Andrew's lower-aimed pleasing, slowly approaching their full, even more grandiose size; it had to be a slow process due to the sheer enormity of their cocks! One thing Andrew was able to feel though, was the expansion of Jade's sperm-brewers, the massive orbs steadily inflating against his palm and wrist.

Then he switched partner's once more.

Without missing a beat, Andrew snaked his tongue back into Amber's depths, his fingers returning to Jade's slit with a lurid squelch; and, like he had with Jade, the young man marveled at the sensation of the redhead's balls inflating against his fingers, each one growing so large that he wasn't sure if he could even hug them anymore. Andrew could feel the futanari's bodies jerk above him, and he had little doubt that they were stroking themselves, adding to their ecstasy. He only tongued and fingered them faster at the thought, wanting them to feel as amazing as they'd made him feel.

Mouth, hands, and much of the rest of his comparatively-tiny figure were becoming steadily soaked in Amber and Jade's liquid affections. His nose to his chin were covered by Amber's feminine fluid, and rivulets of the same moisture ran down his arm extending from under Jade's groin; and still more of their aroused juices poured against him, errant miniature squirts jettisoning against his chest and legs. Andrew wasn't sure if he'd made either of the hyper-hung Goddesses orgasm yet, but he knew that when he did they would certainly let him know it was happening!

Beyond his line of sight Amber and Jade were transforming into sweaty, pink-complexioned, blurred animals. Both of the futa had their eyes closed and heads sagged towards their bouncing chests, their arms continuing to race across the behemoths jutting upward from their groins. Their cocks had now hit a point that they were person-sized, extending well above their hairlines, closing in on the condensation-dotted ceiling; the precum leaking from their gigantic glans had increased in volume and rate of dripping, heaps of the pearly essence piling in front of and on their huge feet.

Both of the extremely-endowed Giantesses were so lost in pleasure that which one of them was being eaten out and which was being fucked with long fingers stopped mattering - only their rapturous enjoyment of what was being done to them did. Amber squealed when Andrew slipped a third digit into her puffy folds, his hand twisting and turning inside of her, wringing out as much pleasure from her being as possible; similarly, Jade's moan nearly became screams once her lover's tongue slipped from out of her labia and wiggled to her clit, Andrew's tongue whipping back and forth across the engorged nub.

Their libidos struck a new high once their monolithic members attained their peaks. Now Amber and Jade's appendages did reach the ceiling, the tips of their throbbing, red cockheads brushing against it, threatening the room's structure with their fantastical lengths; all it would take was one unplanned hip-thrust or surprised leap to send their powerful cocks straight through it! Not only were their dicks now quite a bit longer than Andrew's height, their diameters were nearly akin to the futa's own muscular, humongous torsos. They were truly a sight to behold, a sight that Andrew was not yet gifted with.

"I-I'm getting close, baby!" Jane panted, her arms still rocketing across her cock, her companion doing the same, "Just a... a little more and I'll cum!"

"S-Same!" Amber exclaimed through clenched teeth, her eyes spinning around in her skull from the pleasure of Andrew's tongue writhing inside of her, "You're doing so fucking amazing! I-I can't wait to cum for you!"

"Yes! I want you to see how much we like you, cutie!"

Choosing not to respond, Andrew instead increased his pace of his differently directed genitalia worship. He swished his tongue inside of Amber's passage so swiftly it was making his mouth ache, and his arm felt like it was getting an entirely new workout from how swiftly and roughly he rammed his fingers into Jade - but despite his exhaustion, he wasn't about to stop! Trying to focus on anything except how tired he felt, he concentrated on the other parts of the futa he'd come to relish in, of which there were many.

Specifically, he found his attention drawn to Amber and Jade's testicles. The cum-factories had blown up with so much sperm that he noticed they now nearly reached as low as the pair's cocks had before they themselves grew, the insanely-swollen globes bouncing back and forth against their ankles like a Newton's Cradle. Rumbling loud enough for him to hear, Andrew could scarcely believe that anyone could be so virile, the audible noise of them actively producing more and more cum sending a shiver down his spine; and even more than that, he was fascinated by how his hand felt against Jade's balls, his fingers barely able to cover more than a small fragment of their enormity.