A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was just as insanity-inducing as her last orgasm.

Arcing through the water-filled air was a two-liter bottle wide geyser of semen, one that was longer than Andrew or even Jade was tall. It exploded from her reddened crown in a perfectly straight line, flying across the room until it splattered against the wall many feet behind the futa, joining all of the precum she'd already layered the surface with previously. His own orgasm already finished, Andrew was able to focus entirely on his lover's climax, and he was once more left in complete awe at the sheer quantity of virility that Jade possessed.

This first streaming, steaming spew continued to bellow from Jade's cock longer than both of Andrew's orgasms that day combined, unbroken throughout its duration. Jade's hips thrust towards the ceiling as she pushed as much of her load as possible, nearly forcing Andrew's depleted dick from her cunt's tight embrace; but he pushed himself closer to her in response, hoping this would make her carnal rapture even the tiniest bit better. The veins across her hairy scrotum and humongous member pulsed visibly, pumping as much blood into her package as her package was pumping baby batter out of itself.

Over a minute passed before Jade's initial eruption ended, the wall that had inadvertently been the victim of its destructive power layered with so much cum that it was like a shelf had been added to it! A series of pearlescent, deep puddles trailed back to the futa's hovering cockhead, the lake of sperm right below it growing as more seed poured from her piss slit into it; her glans both dribbled seed and bombarded out another salvo simultaneously like she wasn't able to released her ludicrous load fast enough with just a single method of expulsion.

Her second explosion of creamy potency was just unquantifiable as her first, blowing out of her awesome appendage less than a second after the first ended; if Andrew wasn't paying her orgasm as much attention as he was, he would have assumed that the thick streamers of semen were the same! Jade shrieked as she was wracked with pleasure, her body jerking against the floor as her orgasm just didn't stop, her cunt spritzing its own arousal once more, nearly in sync with the shots firing from her cum cannon.

"Fuck! Look at her go!" Amber moaned, sitting next to Andrew and stroking her own cock, which jutted out besides Jade's body, "I don't remember the last time I saw Jade cum this much! Jesus baby, you must be a really good fuckin' lover!"

Andrew nodded, barely hearing what the redhead was saying to him.

But her words were true, Jade's current orgasm making the other than Andrew had giving her look nothing like a warm-up. Her cock continued to jerk uncontrollably, her beams of ball brew battering into the ceiling and all along the wall that had it been its main target again and again; it even burst across one of the showerheads, the water from its head stopping all together, utterly plugged by her powerful progeny. Like before, the bathroom was swiftly transformed into a den of cum-coated debauchery, Jade's surges of slime splashing against surface and areas far beyond its initial impact sites.

Jade's cunt stopped unleashing its own flood before her cock did, even though it continued to pour multiple rivulets of the translucent fluids, a puddle of her pussy juice having formed under her and Andrew. Trembling, her arms stroked her member erratically, her torso jerking against her shaft, her tits wrapping around its side; she was essentially frotting her body against her monumental member, her every movement focused on her ecstasy. Conversely, Andrew's extremity had softened and slipped from her slit already, sitting limply between his thighs, soaked in her arousal and streaked in his off-white, diluted load-remnants.

Still she climaxed. No longer was her seed billowing from her cockhead in lengthy streams, her urethra spitting solid strands of sperm instead, ones that were more recognizable but absolutely ridiculous. Each ribbon of virility contained more volume than all of Andrew's many ropes currently swimming around inside of Jade's depths! These singular bursts of cum met the rest of her already-expelled load, more mountains of muck piling up around the trio, the floor covered with as much of the slimy concoction as water.

Upon Jade's climax beginning to wane, she released her member, her arms splashing into the ocean of cum swirling around her. Her giant tower of fuck-meat immediately careened upward until it jut straight into the air and pointed at the ceiling, the rest of her explosive ecstasy shooting directly above her; this caused semen to once more pelt herself, Andrew, and Amber, a storm of ball brew raining back down on them. None of them minded this, Andrew and Jade both too tired to care, Amber more or less used to being covered by sperm.

Finally speaking, Jade declared her orgasm's end.