A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What also surprised him was just how much their testicles had changed. Amber and Jade's baby-batter-brewers had inflated to such a degree that the very wrinkles on their incredible sacks were beginning to disappear, seemingly every inch inside of them taken up by the expanding heft of their balls. The veins stretching across the futa's scrotums enlarged as well to the point that Andrew felt like he was stroking and massaging them as much as he was their actual oversized globes, each one long and wide enough to put his own member to shame - not that he minded this, having known long ago that he could never measure up to one of the third sexes. They liked him and that was all that mattered!

"Gonna cum, stud!" Amber hollered, her hips undulating, her ass bouncing off the top of Andrew's head, "But don't stop! Don't fuckin' stop please!

"Yes! We need it - we need you, baby! Oh fuck yes!"

All at once Andrew felt Amber's cunt clamp down on his mouth and Jade's do the same to his sodden, pruned fingers. They both suddenly ground to a near-complete halt, only a violent tremble shared between them; Andrew didn't stop, however, continuing to do exactly as he'd been told. He felt the redhead's balls practically vibrate against his palm and draw up slightly, only able to make it a few inches up her massive legs, weighed down by their utter bulk - and he assumed Jade's were doing much the same. The sound of the shower blasting its steamy water was all together drowned out by the ear-piercing screams the pair exhaled.

The first thing Andrew felt was hot fluid rain down across his form. Twin jets of pussy juice exploded from the futa's sexes, each one targeting him directly. Andrew nearly choked as his mouth was suddenly flooded with Amber's liquid love, the gush announcing her climax; his entire skull was plastered by the expulsion at the same time like he was taking a blast of water from a showerhead at point-blank range. He tasted a flavor that was even more potent than the kind he'd been drinking while orally-stimulating the duo, the clear essence flowing over his tongue and straight into his throat.

His arm engaged in Jade's pleasure received the same treatment. Like he'd just dipped the entire limb into a bucket of boiling water, the dark-haired futa's squirted ecstasy washed over his appendage up to his shoulder, then continued to cascade across his sides and chest. Consumed by the two in sync torrents, Andrew barely had time to appreciate that he'd managed to get both Jade and Amber off at the same time, too absorbed by just how fucking much feminine nectar they were releasing without pause. If he hadn't already been soaked from the shower, he sure as hell would have been now!

And this was only the start of the futanari's climaxes.

Treated to the sound of wet splattering and room-shaking thuds, Andrew could only guess that Amber and Jade were cumming from their cocks as well. He tried to look up from Amber's outpouring pussy to see if he was correct in his assumption, but his vision was immediately obstructed; the bottoms of the redhead's colossal cheeks met his eyes, their wobbling firmness jutting out almost all the way past his head. Still, from their continuous howls and the ferocious rumbling and unaided bouncing of their balls, it didn't seem like anything else could be the case!

What Andrew couldn't see was the volcanic eruption occurring from Amber and Jade's members. Their cocks pulsated rapidly like they possessed heartbeats of their own, the massive arteries marbling their shafts matching in intensity, their human-head-sized crowns swelling and deflating over and over again like they were taking breaths of their own. The futa's piss slits opened into ridiculously-expansive caverns as beams of dense white semen sprayed out of them, striking the ceiling forcefully enough to rattle the ceiling tiles and knock them out of place.

The two dual-sexed individuals were no longer stroking their members either, their hands relegated to only holding them in place as firmly as possible, the muscles across their arms ballooning absurdly from effort. Amber and Jade both could do nothing but ride out their intense climaxes, their eyes able to just focus enough to watch the gallons of slimy seed jettison from their tips; they soon had to snap their eyelids shut, however, as that same insane volume of semen splashed back down onto their pleasure-contorted countenances. They were practically bathing in their seed as much as they were the actual water from the shower!

Andrew's previous guess would soon be confirmed as correct. Though he couldn't actually observe what was going on on the other side of the futa - as he'd discovered only seconds before - he soon was able to feel it with unexpected clarity. When a certain fluid suddenly splattered onto his shoulder with enough weight to nearly knock him to the floor, he jerked away from Amber's juice-dribbling pussy to look at what had just struck him - and his eyes could only gape at what they fell upon. There, sitting in a small heap next to his neck, was an utterly enormous volume of cum, barely moving from how viscous its make-up was, wobbling beside his face like a scoop of pearlescent jelly.

More quickly joined it.

All around Andrew salvos of the off-white paste plummeted to the floor like someone had detonated a stick of dynamite in a barrel of tapioca pudding. As far as his shocked eyes could see cum continued to coat his surroundings in a wild, twin-sourced storm, pelting the ceiling, walls, and him; despite being behind the fountaining pillars of potency, just as much of the futa's fuck fluid landed on and beside him as it did, presumably, in front of them. Removing his hands from Jade's cunt and Amber's throbbing balls, the young man raised them over his head in makeshift umbrella position in an attempt to save himself from the brunt of the gooey maelstrom.

Now that he was farther back and under the cover of Amber's fat mounds, Andrew could properly observe the two futa's cocks; he followed the persistent, unending streams of sperm across the room until he discovered their launch pad. He had to do a double-take just to make sure his brain wasn't playing tricks on him! Amber and Jade's dicks were touching the fucking ceiling! Practically the exact same length, their members stuck out feet past their heads and bucked above them as they expelled their loads, curving ever so slightly in on themselves but not faltering in the slightest despite their utterly terrifying size.

The ball brew colliding with every surface in the room including himself and his lovers was overshadowed by what the young man was currently witnessing. Two shafts that probably contained more veins than his whole body did - along with being both taller and wider than his body in its entirety as well - jumping in their owner's hands as they spewed unquantifiable amounts of cum from their elephantine toppers. Amber and Jade's actual skulls appeared only half as big across as the girths of their cocks, making them look like they were standing in front of fleshy walls rather than anything that should have been attached to their groins; Andrew was certain that had he been facing them, eye-contact would've been rendered impossible!

A moment later and his vision was once more blocked off - though this time it wasn't from one of the futanari's overdeveloped body parts! Another watermelon-comparable sphere of semen struck one of his held-aloft arms, nearly smacking it back into his own face, his limbs shaking whenever a fresh onslaught touched down on him. This dense orb of potency clung to his forearm like a sweat-stained shirt sleeve and then proceeded to hang off of it in an unbroken mess of slime, one he couldn't even remotely see through. He stared in abject astonishment at the mug-filling amount of sperm.

Still Amber and Jade's load kept bursting from their rock-hard members. Even after Andrew wiggled the molten-hot goo from his arm, another took its place only seconds later, making any attempts to clean himself futile; indeed, it didn't long for all of the young man's figure to end up engulfed in the futa's orgasmic expulsions, escaping their cum's reach requiring him to leave the showers. Hair matted to his skull, kneeled-legs glued to the floor, multiple-foot-long strings of near-solid sperm connecting his every limb - he wasn't sure if he could move even if he wanted to!

Amber and Jade seemed to regain their composure before their orgasms finished.

"Holy fuckin' Christ!" Amber exclaimed, wobbling and letting out a grunt as she pushed her bucking beast of an appendage down so it was perpendicular to the rest of her body, "Shit that was a good fuckin' orgasm!"

Andrew was confused by her statement, considering it had looked like her climax was still going strong!

"F-Fuck! You're tellin' me!" Jade agreed, mimicking her friend and slowly turning around, "I'm worn out already! Now where's Andrew? That man deserves an award for what he did to us!"

"Fuck yeah he does! I've never had a guy-"

Both of the futa stopped as they finally laid eyes on their lover.

"Oh shit!"

"Are you okay!?"

All they found behind them was a mountain of their own semen in the shape of Andrew, a sight not unfamiliar to Amber or Jade.

"H-Hey there!" He sputtered through a layer of viscosity, droplets of sperm flying from his lips, "I-I'm okay. Just a bit, uh, stuck?"

He wiggled his body, proving his words by how little he actually moved.

"Hold on baby, we've got you!" Jade spoke, Andrew hearing the thudding, squelching footsteps of the futa stomping towards him, unable to actually see her, "Just stay right there!"

"Don't think he has much of a choice in the matter, Jade!"

Andrew felt a pair of massive, strong hands tuck themselves under his armpits and lift him into the air, a horrid sucking sound announcing his removal from the floor.

"I got you handsome. Gonna get you cleaned up."

Attempting a nod, Andrew let Jade do as she pleased with him, trusting it wouldn't be anything nefarious. As he felt himself being lifted and carried like a child towards the showerheads, he became suddenly aware of a powerful musk invading his nostrils through the clog of cum covering them; it smelled just like Amber and Jade did, the same scent that had wafted off of them while they helped him workout, but was a more potent version of the one he'd noticed while pleasuring their bodies. It was a heady aroma, and as Andrew involuntarily inhaled it - not that he minded it - he felt his own arousal grow.

His thoughts were quickly distracted by the relief he felt as the hot water from the shower cascaded across his body. Andrew was touched by a different pair of hands than the ones holding him up, Amber aiding in the removal of Jade's and her own dense essence from his figure. He blushed behind a mask of white as her fingers brushed across his skin, scooping up handfuls of dick-dregs as she did and tossing them to the floor, the discarded remnants of their climaxes splattering loudly when they hit the ground.

Over and over again the redhead washed his body as Jade kept him aloft; Andrew didn't mind the treatment one bit, the warmth of the water and semen and Amber's gentle touch further igniting his sex-drive. She quickly cleared his face, his slowly blinking eyes greeted by her affectionate smile, Amber giving his cheek a stroke before moving on. As she cleaned down his body, she seemed to pay special attention to his cock - which had been erect since he'd watched the pair makeout - giving it several strokes even after freeing it of futa fluid. Andrew couldn't help but twitch at every brush of her skin on his.

Jade set him down between herself and Jade once he was more or less fully cleaned.

"How's that? Feel better?"

"Y-Yeah, thank you." Andrew replied, looking up at Jade and then Amber, smiling at both of them, "I don't know how long I would've been stuck there if you hadn't rescued me!"

"It was our pleasure, cutie," Amber purred, her tongue licking at her lips, "and sorry 'bout that by the way. Once we get going it's kinda hard to keep things under control."

Andrew chuckled.

"I noticed! But um, but I'm just glad I made you guys feel as good as you made me feel..."

He paused.

"...I did make you two feel good, didn't I?"

"Ha! How could you even ask that!?" Jade shook her head before turning and sweeping an arm out, "Just look at the showers!"

Andrew could indeed see the destruction the pair had caused, the entire bathroom repainted in their personal, creamy essence.

"Yeah, seriously. It's been a damn while since I've cum that much!"

"G-Good. I uh, I just wanted to make sure."

"I just hope you got more of that in you!" Amber grinned at him, Jade doing the same from his other side, "'Cause I know that we want more!"

"Hell yeah we do! A lot more if you think you can handle it, baby!"

Andrew's response caught in his throat as he noticed something about the futa he hadn't expected to see - they were both still hard!

Seeing them like this for the first time without any obstacles in his way sent a shiver of both excitement and fear coursing through Andrew's body. They were fucking... fucking gigantic! And 'gigantic' didn't feel like it began to cover how hung the futanari were! Sticking straight out from their groins wasn't even just rulers worth of ridiculous cockmeat, it was an amount that could only be measured with multiple yardsticks! Though he wasn't sure of his estimates, Andrew guessed that Amber and Jade's colossuses were as long as they were tall - if not even taller.

The futa's cocks erupted from their hairy crotches by such an incredulous quantity of inches that Andrew only just realized that they were nearly across the room from the showerheads, a distance needed just so Amber and Jade's organs didn't bash into any of the walls! Even from so far away, he could see their utterly fantastical glans press against the tiled-surface, still spewing utterly insanity-inducing amounts of semen around, an amount that was nothing more than an afterthought to them but would have taken him hundreds of lifetimes to produce! No wonder it seemed that they had announced their orgasms were over long before it actually looked like it was true - because it still looked like they were cumming!

Taking another long glance at their endowments, Andrew couldn't find one place to look at when he ogled their intermingled figures - this was also due to the fact that he couldn't see all of their cocks at the same time from where he was standing! They stretched on forever in front of him, throbbing with such might that they constantly bobbed up and down, their heads nearly touching the ponderous piles of pearlescence they left on the floor. Andrew was pretty damn sure they were longer than any bed he'd ever slept on, bigger even than the seat of the bench-presses designed for futa.

And fucking Christ they were fat! His mind still latching onto the bed-analogy, Andrew had little doubt that he could have laid across either of the futa's shafts without fear of tipping off the sides, a veritable dining room table worth of cock extending out from Amber and Jade's groins. Andrew's arms definitely would no longer reach around them! The pair's members were marbled with so many massive, limb-sized veins that it was difficult to spot even a single unridged section of pulsating flesh, like their dicks had smaller-but-still-huge other dicks welded onto them; their cockheads, he also noticed, possessed a greater circumference than the rest of their endowment, both Amber and Jade's flared, mind-boggling glans a shade of violent scarlet.

Lastly, he laid eyes on their balls, the part of their packages he was most intimately familiar with. It appeared, however, as if they'd continued to grow after he'd stopped gracing them with his touch, and now scraped against the floor when the futanari stood at full height. The foursome of cum-factories made a similar gurgling as they had when Andrew was rubbing and fondling their incredible acreage, though with much less volume as before. Still, they looked absolutely overstuffed with sperm, and Andrew swore he could actually glimpse the virile swimmers swishing around in Amber and Jade's sacks, showing they weren't even remotely close to being drained.

It took several minutes for Andrew to look up from their ginormous genitalia and back at their faces.

"So what do you say, stud?" Amber winked at him, her arms crossed over her chest, "Want to have some more fun with us?"

"Y-Yes, but, uh, but..." Andrew swallowed loudly, his body shrinking between the pair of over-endowed pinnacles of humanity sandwiching him, "Are you gonna- that is, I mean uh... Do you want to use your c-cocks on me? Like put the-"

"Oh no baby, of course not!" Jade now understood the young man's hesitation, and squatted down to look him in the eyes, "We know you wouldn't be ready for something like that! It can take like, months of preparation before we can have sex with anyone like that. Trust me, we wouldn't ask anything like that of you!"

Amber crouched down and drew his attention towards herself.

"Yeah handsome, we want the opposite, actually!"

"O-Oh?"

"Yeah, we want you to fuck us!"

Despite the relief that washed over Andrew's visage, he still looked at the redhead in open-mouthed awe.

"R-Really? You want me to...?"

"Yep!" Jade replied from his other side, putting a hand on his back, "We've wanted you to fuck us since we first saw you! Like I said before, you're exactly our type and that's what that means!"

Amber nodded in agreement.

"So do you feel up for it, handsome?"

That wasn't even a question!

"Y-Yeah of course!" Andrew agreed, trying to sound confident in his decision, "I'd um, I'd love to!"

"Hell yeah that's what we wanted to hear!" The redhead cheered, leaning over to give Andrew a wet peck on the cheek, "The only question is who gets to go first!?"

"I want to!" Jade immediately spoke up, wrapping her arms around their lover, "You got to give him his first blowjob so I want to be the one to take his virginity!"

"God you're so... fine! Fine, you can sleep with him first, but I get to go next!"

"Sounds good to me!"

Amber rolled her eyes as Jade broke out into giggles.

"Does that sound okay to you, Andrew?"

"Yeah! Um, sounds great. How do you want to-"

"I think it'll be easiest if I lay down and you fuck me like that."

Andrew struggled to picture how that would work but trusted the more-experienced futanari's suggestion.

"Sure, that works for me."

"Perfect!"

Pulling him in close to her, Jade smashed her lips against Andrews. They made out for a few minutes as Amber busied herself with cleaning her own body, her eyes darting jealously towards the pair. Reluctantly sliding away from him, bridges of saliva connecting their mouths, the dark-haired futa gave him a lust-filled look before standing up to her full height and moving to a different area of the room, Andrew watching her like a lost puppy. Bending down, she pushed the layers of cum her and Amber had left behind around, mixing it with water until the diluted semen began to slide to the many drains in the room, freeing space for her to occupy.