A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with her efforts, Jade dropped down and turned around, carefully lowering herself to the floor. Andrew studied her as she bent her knees and bundled up her cock and balls in her massive arms, grunting as she hefted up enough fleshy weight to be used to workout with; it was obscene to witness, the futanari moving an amount of throbbing meat that was practically as big as she was. Spreading her legs, Jade presented herself to the young man, craning her neck around her massive cock and chest-smushing balls to stare back at him.

"Come here baby, this is how I want you to take me!"

Nodding at her, Andrew approached her, taking care with each step he took, trying to avoid stepping on as much of the sperm mucking the tile for the sole reason that he didn't want to slip and make a fool of himself. Giving his cock a series of steady strokes, he tried not to let how awkward he felt bother him, not wanting himself to be the reason he was denied this chance of lifetime; he still couldn't believe this was happening to him of all people, that he was picked by the two towering beauties to be their lover! So as much as his face burned and his heart pounded in his chest, he continued on until he was standing between Jade's raised muscular pillars.

Andrew dropped to his knees, waddling on them to line himself up with Jade's dripping-slit; though he'd already become intimately familiar with her sex, this was something entirely different! As he closed in on her engorged, reddened folds, he could feel an intense heat wafting off her genitalia, along with that same musk he'd inhaled during his second futa-aided cleaning. Once more his libido raged, his cock throbbing in fingers, a translucent string of pre hanging from his tip. He nudged himself forward so that his glans were hovering right in front of Jade's pussy, less than an inch away from making contact.

"L-Like this?" Andrew questioned, his voice shaky, "Is this right?"

"Yes, baby, that's perfect," Jade encouraged him, leaning up as high as possible without the use of her otherwise-occupied arms, "now just slip it in! And hurry, I need it - I need you!"

Andrew took a deep breath, nodded, and pushed his hips out. His cockhead brushed against Jade's hairy labia, the simple touch coaxing a moan from both of their throats. Rubbing his member across the futa's entrance before going through with the actual act, Andrew felt like he could cum from that alone. She was just so incredibly wet and warm! Putting his other hand on one of Jade's thighs, taking as firm a hold of it as he could - which wasn't saying much, his fingers wrapping around one of her bulging hills of brawn as opposed to her actual limb - Andrew pushed his dick into Jade.

They moaned again and together as his cock dipped into her folds. Andrew's eyes nearly rolled back in their sockets at the immediate ecstasy that blazed its way through his very being, Jade's inner-walls clamping down on his member with zero hesitation. He had to pause just to catch his breath and regain control of his faculties, trembling from the pleasure forced onto him. Panting already, Andrew made another slow shovel of his shaft into the futa's depths, Jade squirming beneath him, her own much more monstrous monolith lurching and spraying a salvo of she-pre that flew across the room, splattering noisily wherever it landed.

Not wanting to lose what little momentum he had, Andrew continued his forward march; he didn't stop until his groin met Jade's cunt and he could feel the bottom of her pulled-up sack rub against his stomach. His head dropped to stare in disbelief at what he'd just accomplished, unbelieving that he'd actually done it - that he wasn't a virgin any longer! Cock throbbing inside of Jade, the young man held himself still inside of her as he adjusted to the moist, warm, surprisingly tight embrace of her passage. Sex felt so fucking amazing!

"How does it feel?" Amber was suddenly kneeling next to him, having slunk up to the pair unnoticed, her face next to his, her cock shooting out beside his legs, "Was it everything you hoped for and more?"

"I-It's incredible!" Andrew groaned, giving his attention to the redhead, "I-I never knew it would be like this!"

"Oh fuck and he feels so amazing inside of me!" Jade mewled from across the pair, "God Amber, his cock fits perfectly! It's touching all the right places. Fuuuck!"

She writhed as her cock tried to buck out of her arms, another outpouring of her sperm spraying from her glans.

"Just like we thought! Shit, I can't wait for my turn!"

Amber put a hand on Andrew's lower back.

"But now its time to start fucking her, stud. I wanna see you really give it to her!"

"I-I'll do my best!"

Refocusing on the task at hand, Andrew once more looked down to his pussy-pressed crotch and readied himself. Cautiously, he drew his hips back until most of his member was outside of Jade's puffy lower-lips, a slick sheen of her juices coating his shaft; just as slowly, he trudged it back into her depths, grunting as their bodies collided again. The reaction he received from the futa was all he needed to understand he was doing something right, so he repeated this motion, gliding his appendage in and out of Jade's sex, her body lightly bouncing from his unpracticed thrusts. His eyes caught the sight of her torso-engulfing sack wobbling across her stomach, Jade's balls resuming their raucous gurgling.

As he figured out the best pace to use for his first time, Amber began to touch him more and more. Her hands roamed over his body, caressing his soaked skin, seemingly without direction in their exploration; when she found his nipples, she tweaked them softly in an attempt to increase his pleasure. Putting her chin on his shoulders, she whispered encouragement into his ear, while also using her long tongue to flick at his neck and lobes. Obviously she didn't want to be completely left out of the action!

Though slightly distracted by the redhead, Andrew continued on, rutting into Jade a bit faster than the rate he'd started with. His thighs grinded against her much more massive pair, which closed in around him, pressing into his sides, her knees by his face. Balls smacking against the bottom of Jade's ass, Andrew found that the plapping of his sack against her cheeks almost hurt from how firm the muscled mounds were; but the sound, the audible proof that he was actually having sex with someone made the creeping pain dissipate.

Jade incessantly moaned and wiggled against his steady pistoning, her arms rolling across her shaft as much as they were able, her cock continuously belching out precum by the bucket-load. Like Amber, she praised him with every breath she took, asking for more from her lover; Andrew was doing his damndest to meet her needs, speeding up little by little, sweat already moistening his forehead. Aware of what was expected of him, Andrew concentrated on not cumming as much as he did giving Jade pleasure, paying silent, close attention to any sudden needy surges in his package. It wasn't easy to fight against the urgings of his libido, he soon realized!

Amber hadn't stopped her extra ministrations, either. Her giant mitts groped at his sodden skin, her mouth sucking on the nape of his neck, squishing her enormous bust into Andrew's back all at the same time. Andrew's breathing grew heavier and heavier, drips of spittle flying from his lips; he was being pushed to the limit in nearly every way possible, his muscles straining with fatigue, having not recovered from his workout earlier. But that didn't mean he was about to stop! Nothing could have pulled him away from Jade at this point.

"Yes! Andrew you're so fucking good at this!" Jade squealed at him, her words muffled by her abominable shaft smothering her face, "Your cock is just the right size for me. F-Fuck!"

"G-Good!" Andrew panted back at her, not sure of what else to say, "Y-You feel great too!"

"Just make sure you save some for me, stud," Amber murmured behind him, "I still want you next, so don't tire yourself out too much."

"I'll-I'll try."

As Andrew's lust consumed his brain, his thrusts increased in roughness and rapidity. Groin now loudly slapping against Jade, their bodies rocking back and forth faster and faster, both of their moans picking up volume, they were losing themselves to their shared pleasure. The futa's cunt massaged Andrew's cock with incredible strength like it was trying to pull his member from his crotch, her inner-walls whipping against his shaft in wave-like motions; though this was something Jade was actively doing, she would have done it instinctively anyway, her natural reaction to both give and take as much euphoria as possible from her partner.

There were many reasons she was absolutely loving having sex with Andrew. How cute and nice he was to her and Amber. How fucking fitting his cock felt inside of her, his appendage slotting into her pussy like a key in a lock. How his rock-hard organ pulsed and splashed precum through her passage, displaying that he craved her as much as she did him. It was all so delectable that Jade was surprised she hadn't orgasmed already! Her cunt and girthy goliath certainly acted like she was in the midst of rapture, her juices leaking against her and Andrew, her sperm pluming from her glans in unceasing streams.

The moisture spilling from her pussy and clinging to Andrew's groin, member, and sack made shivers of ecstasy flare through his being. It was a different kind of liquid heat than the showers still raining their hot water down on him and the slimy coating of sperm that had only recently been washed from his person; Jade's pussy juice was more pleasant to him in nearly every way, Andrew appreciating this form of fluid arousal more than he had the futanari's loads. Though he was still happy he was able to make them cum from both of their sets of genitalia! Plus, it made his member so slippery that it just made him fuck her harder!

Indeed, Andrew had reached a rate of ravishing that meant he was now practically tossing himself at Jade with every pump of his hips. He lifted off the ground slightly for better leverage as he pounded his partner, hunching further over her body, his chest and face heated by the scalding temperature radiating from the futa's undulating package, her massive cock and stupendous testicles close enough they were nearly bouncing against his torso. Andrew was able to see every gout of precum that raced up Jade's shaft, her ridiculously wide cum-tunnel bulging obscenely as it filled with her ball brew.

"Fuck yeah Andew, give it to her!" Amber cheered him on, her vision fixated on the action playing out in front of her, "I wanna see you make her fucking cum her brains out! Don't stop until you see her Goddamn explode all over the place."

Andrew groaned at her sultry, vulgar commands.

He was already struggling to hold back his orgasm, and Amber wasn't making it any easier of a task! Teeth clenched and his shaggy blonde, matted locks bouncing over his eyes, Andrew was really beginning to give Jade his all; their bodies now thudded together every time he impacted his cock through her depths, her feminine fluids spritzing between them, plastering the front of the young man's torso and her own package. Her pussy only tightened as he rampaged through her moist canal, her pink-inner-walls strangling his member with all the strength she could muster.

Hands clenching down around Jade's monolithic thighs, Andrew's every muscle tightened and went rigid as he felt his climax approach. Utterly determined not to cum until Jade did, the young man resorted to imagining particularly unsexy thoughts, as hard as that was to do; it actually almost impossible considering the eroticism he was partaking in, and the people he was partaking in it with. His vision was filled with the dark-haired futanari's screaming, writhing figure, her huge bust bouncing in circles, her cock lurching in her arms and unloading she-pre behind her head, a veritable mountain of the pearly goop forming below her gigantic glans.

His mind was preoccupied with Amber as well. Not only was he picturing her behind him, - her hard nipples grinding on his flesh and her hands pulling at his nipples - but he was also thinking about the fact that he'd be fucking her next; Andrew couldn't help but wonder how the redhead would want to be taken in, his fantasies running through every possible position he knew of, referencing all the pornography he'd consumed throughout his life. Andrew shook his head, realizing that these thoughts were only going to make him hit his peak faster - something he just didn't want to happen yet!

"A-Andrew!" Jade cried out, moving her head around her gargantuan, venous shaft to lock eyes with him from across her jouncing body, "D-Don't stop, baby! I'm gonna cum soon - really soon! I just need a little more of your beautiful cock!"

Not finding the strength to reply, Andrew instead pushed himself to his absolute limit, using even more energy than he had while lifting weights and running on the treadmill. His hips blurred against Jade, his thrusts going from rhythmic to erratic, slamming into the hyper-hung Goddess like he was trying to fit his entire body into her. They slowly slid across the slick floor as he literally pushed Jade around with the force of his pistoning, Amber following behind them, keeping herself wrapped around Andrew.

Cock schlicking through Jade's arousal-saturated folds, his balls persistently slapping against her fat ass, Andrew didn't know how much longer he could keep this pace up! This was due to both his own burgeoning climax and because he was quickly running out of strength to continue with; sweat dripped from every inch of his body, his hair plastered to his skull, his grip on Jade's thighs loosening. But still he persisted even as exhaustion overcame him, not wanting to be seen as a failure of a sexual partner - he would faint before he let that happen!

But as much as he resisted it, his coming climax was an inevitability. His cock throbbed viciously and his balls tightened, pulling up against his groin, his heart beating so rapidly in his chest that it felt like it might explode. Jamming his eyes shut, he held out even though it was painful for him to do so, waiting until the last second before he admitted his defeat; maybe, just maybe if he would hit his orgasm at the same time Jade did, and then everything would be perfect. Whether that was going to happen or not he couldn't know until the moment arrived, and it was arriving now.

There was no turning back!

"J-Jade! I'm gonna cum! I-I can't hold it back anymore!"

"Do it! Cum in me! Drench my cunt with your load! It'll make me cum too! Please baby, do it!"

"Fill her up, stud!" Amber basically roared this into his ear, her arms holding him so roughly in anticipation it was like she meant to crush him, "Show her what a fucking man you are!"

Hips jerking wildly against Jade, Andrew managed only a few more shallow pumps before the last barrier blocking him from his carnal rapture crumbled. He let out a raspy groan as his cock bucked several times inside of the futa's tight, lurid grip, pressed as deeply as it could into her depths, his groin pasted to her hairy slit. Jade's legs lifted and then closed in around Andrew's body, locking him in place and knocking Amber away from him at the same time, the bulky expanse of her limbs squeezing him like she wanted to pop his torso like a grape. Andrew nearly fell forward as he climaxed.

His vision went white as the commencing rope of semen shot from his pink-tip; Jade, in turn, let Amber know exactly what was occurring by screaming out a hoarse 'yes!' that echoed through the bathroom. Over and over again Andrew's member lurched inside of the futa's cunt, spilling his frothing load directly into her folds, plastering her inner-walls in his sticky white essence. This orgasm felt even more monumental than the one he'd had with Amber sucking him off, Andrew's body slowly going slack as it seemed that his actual life force was gushing from his dick.

Like she'd told him it would, this set off Jade's own climax. Her body went completely stiff, her leg-lock around Andrew strengthened, and her head smacked against the floor from agonizing ecstasy. Her eyes rolled around aimlessly as she focused on every burst of seed filling her cunt, each splattering of Andrew's affection against her canal bringing her untold quantities of pleasure; each string of cum was so hot, so gooey, so good that Jade felt like she was going to pass-out right then and there, her hold on her cock and balls weakening enough for her member to rise into the air a few feet above the rest of her figure.

Andrew barely noticed any of this - at least not at first. His orgasm utterly engulfed his being, swallowing him whole and refusing to spit him back out. The cum gushing from his pale cock didn't seem like it would ever stop, this climax quickly outpacing his last; if he had his wits about him, Andrew would have wondered if this was how Amber, Jade, and his older sister felt when they came, even if his own lengthy unloading still paled in comparison to what he'd witnessed from the pair he was with now. That didn't stop him from marveling at how much he was expelling into Jade, bewildered at the concept of where all this semen was even coming from!

When his climax slowed, Jade's truly began.

Mouth opening in a soundless scream, Jade hit her own peak from two different places at once. Her cunt gaped open around Andrew's jerking member, a river of her orgasmic-fluids pouring from her sex; then it was joined by a torrential squirt, one that fired from her slit even more fiercely than when she was being eaten out. The clear liquid jettisoned directly into Andrew's stomach, splashing out in every direction between them, sticky droplets soaking their figures like the steam from the showers. Andrew moaned louder as he felt the flurry of feminine spray bathe his body, Jade crying out upon experiencing the same.

As her pussy spritzed a bottomless stream of her arousal, her cock caught up with it only seconds later. Cum-factories gurgling like an upset stomach and shaking so violently they made Jade's body vibrate, her member bounced rapidly in the air, thwacking against her torso and face hard enough to leave bruises, her massive arms the only thing stopping it from flying backwards and knocking Andrew out cold. It bucked. It twitched. It groaned. Jade's colossus did all of the above and more as it swelled with seed - and then shot that seed all over the bathroom.

Now Andrew was paying attention to what was going with his partner. Eyes slowly opening at the grotesque, brutal noises coming from the futa, he looked up and watched his success as a lover in action through hazy vision. He followed the path her endless load took up her cock - her urethra utterly distended by the volume - all the way past her head to her throbbing, giant glans that jutted multiple feet over the cum-drenched floor. Rutting into her again, the act instinctive from witnessing something so incredible, more pussy juice splattering against him, Andrew gave a small, weary smile as Jade orgasmed from her other genitalia.