All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 30'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like crack I tells ya, like sweet crack.. every chapter. You truly are a skilled writer and if I ever scratch my itch to write, you're an inspiration. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful to read. Hopefully you will try not to keep us waiting for long before you publish/post chapter 31. Please find time from your busy schedules to write and post it. Thank you in advance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re an amazing writer. I’ve enjoyed the story so far, and am looking forward to wherever you take it

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

i love reading this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome as always. I like your explanations regarding God, free will, etc. I have thought of it much along the same lines.

Looking forward to all the remaining chapters.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

Happy to see that rachel is finally into the fold. Had a suspicion that sarah will also be a dragon bride but vist from gabriella is surprising and thank u for her back story. We all would be happy if you could post the drawings of main characters and the weapons and the one that was about to be made.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

Once again thank you for the wonderful story

Keep going

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

How can this be anything less than 5*

The only downside is the month long wait between chapters.

Outstanding writing as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome. Thank you so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Would be better if the God/angel stuff was either more subtle or absent, but awesome nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, great story.

I am wondering if this Illuminar character is going to turn out to have their best interests at heart - I think he's intended to, but the whole "Free Will Trumps Justice" argument leaves me cold and thinking we're dealing with something evil. I mean, I know which concept I'd be supporting over the other if I were a deity, and this guy has it ass-backwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February is a short month!! Next chapter comes quicker! Yeehaw 5* great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another awesome chapter. Always a better day when i see a new chapter from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just keep writing and enjoy doing it.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Outstanding yet again, keep it up Anti, this is really, really good.

LordJokarrLordJokarrover 2 years ago

"I enjoy writing it as much as you enjoy reading it,"

Me: Fuckin bet.

I flock to EVERY chapter like... Well like an addict haha. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We all know where this is leading but it's the journey not the destination. We all like It really really.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 2 years ago

well worth the wait....please dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We are all huge fans. Your story has an organic progression… believable characters and dialogue flows like a river downhill. We await the next installment with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe polygnous should be polygamous in every chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again another fantastic story. No begins a long wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is why I keep logging on, keep up the good work

mole114mole114over 2 years ago

Said it before will say again best story series on here by 100% love the way it’s going can’t wait for Kendra Selene and Sarah to join him so so good 5* brilliance

FourosesFourosesover 2 years ago

At the end of each month I look forward to reading the story, as always you have not disappointed. Nicely written, like the way you finished up this particular thread in the story. Well done.

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Must admit I was very happy when I saw the next chapter posted. Loo,ing forward to the next one.

Tom

Doughboy201Doughboy201about 2 years ago

Truly enjoying the story. Waiting to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MORE, MORE, MORE

I started reading this story several days ago and have not been able to stop.

I hope to see the next chapter soon, And I hope that you can publish this as an ebook. I would like to buy a copy so I am not stuck online all the time :-)

Thank you Thank you Thank you

derrick196436derrick196436about 2 years ago

Another great story! Thank You for sharing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope your doing well. Normally they say no news is good news. But not in the writing world. We are all having our drug withdrawal, waiting for the drug dealer to deliver our next hit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alana+Rachel is beautiful and incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A halfway decent attempt, but I believe I am getting used to the simple mistakes you make. You CANNOT claim to have done any editing - just writing. This was definitely not proofed!

A simple mistake was given on page 7. Can you find it (passage below)? :

"Yeah, in case Rachel gets nervous again." He said aloud and then thought to her. *I'm 99% sure she wants you to stay, and you seem to calm her down a lot. Knowing her, she probably won't need help to relax in bed after tonight, but she would probably really appreciate your help this first time."

Normally you use the asterisk when the words are telepathy. This issue shows an opening in asterisk, but is closed by quotes. THIS is the kind of nonsense mistakes that serious authors can't afford, as it changes meanings, just like your spelling mishaps.

The scene between Gabriella and Sarah, in her dream, is probably your best yet.

Smokepole

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51about 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story a lot. You have kept my interest in it the whole time very interesting plot keep up the fantastic work!!!!

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

@Smokepole/ Anonymous

You don't have to be rude. And some mistakes still make it past the proofreading, he at least tries.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wish I could give more stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sublime 5 stars

usmcdadusmcdadover 1 year ago

Great story, been power reading the whole thing... Seems about like you are writing it as fast as I'm ready. Great job

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

Excellent story! Cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was dreading the wedding and wedding night scene. I was afraid that it would all be from Ethan's perspective or that it would be a let down. I couldn't have been more wrong. I think you nailed both scenes from Rachel's perspective. From someone that tends to overthink a lot, I think you nailed it. The thoughts, the concerns, the actions, even the need for a friend the first time. Brilliant!

I don't think there is a thing I can come up with to change it. That's saying something with me. Even from the moment of the first kiss, I thought this is perfect.

'He stepped close, right into her personal space and put his face close to hers.

She froze.

Her brain seemed to have completely locked-up at the realization that she was about to have her very first kiss in a moment.

How does one kiss?'

As soon as I read that I was like this is going to be epic.

Highest praise to you,

Buddy J.

By the way, that scene with Sarah and her father after she fought the guards was emotional! The scene with the angel and Sarah was heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have some talent and I like the scenario. But all that poor argumentation against the problem of theodicy seems like propaganda to me, so I need to stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just chiming in to agree with last commentator; the tortured prose about free will doesn't improve with repetition, one could drive a bus through the logical holes, and would be better off deleted. Show, don't tell.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

This is still so good.

whip313whip3133 months ago

Anyone willing to bet that skippersdad is an alt account of the author?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES