All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 41'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dragon Day, great way to start the new year

BurninationBurninationover 1 year ago

Coincidental that their year also has 12 months, considering that ours only does because of a Roman emperor deciding he needed part of the year named after himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another month, another chapter from my favorite story.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

Just how instead of sex you can have an orgy of love, just with the right amount os spice of ....sex. nice scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent job on this one please keep them coming.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Another great chapter; on New Years Eve. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

Since he seems sure Selene will stay on Earth, maybe one of the two remaining wives will be an Orc wife?!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Ohhh boy! Loving a new chapter.

mrbaritone80mrbaritone80over 1 year ago

I'm so over the lady Ekthros angle it's dragging on and it's completely a waste for her to keep trying to manipulate Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, very slowly progresing, much self pity , same teflar, - " Dear auther your story is unique in many ways "

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

I don't think Selene is going to stay on earth, because the government would make her life a living hell. I have a feeling that Ethan will save her in someway, which will change their feeling for each other. I do love the story and am excited for the next chapter. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it but it's not complete. How can i get the rest of it.

Text me at 9376138904.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Antiproton and everyone!

I like Selene and it's pretty cool that she gets access to the group chat and everything, but I'd really rather Ethan find an orc wife than for her to count as number 6. She's been consistently reluctant before this chapter and while Kendra's story was similar, there was a deeper connection between them from the beginning. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference, and Selene has been pretty indifferent to Ethan and his wives so far, at least as romantic partners. So yeah, I'm rooting for an orc wife now !

On other Selene news, what's with her new powers? Did she just got the Calara package of prescience with a hint of dream-stalking Raklan? That would make her an awesome profiler on Earth if she can stomach wandering in the heads of serial killers and the like in her dreams.

And if you aren't yet convinced that Lady Ekthros, Luminar Kossel and Elder Goman are the survivors of the first Earth's expedition after this chapter, I can't do anything more to convince you. It's not directly written, but it's so heavily implied that you now have to do a conscious effort to miss the clues.

What do you think?

Best regards

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

Rachel and Alana; the sloooow burn is excruciating, but the payoff is going to be epic.

One thing I've thought of a couple times: didn't Rachel listen in to the Beth/Alana threesome on Earth? That, along with the casual and apparently frequent oral between Taloni and Beth (and sometimes Alana!), make it a little unlikely that she thinks Ethan might disapprove.

Not really a complaint. Every bit of their angst is adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Catching up on this has been an absolute treat, you do such a great job balancing so many characters and their very human emotions

God though I wish you’d give Sarah a break. It’s been like 10+ chapters of her having an awful time and it really makes everything feel almost meaningless because its being contrasted with a character we’re invested in having a worse and worse life by the day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Selene (Who I still don't like) finally used telepathy! I love that last sex scene. It really shows the different ways his wives like to be taken, and how different he is with them. I felt so bad for Kendra when they saw her naked like that. I could imagine her reaction perfectly.

Just my thoughts and opinions,

Buddy J.

I'm curious if we can see the wives outside of the Argo? Lets see how much they have or have not changed? Its one way to act a certain way around friends and family. It's different than how they act in public.

MyrrdinCCRMyrrdinCCR6 months ago

I’m loving it so far. Still not sure if I want Selene to be #6.

I’m wondering if Selene is seeing the dreams of Raklan. Could that be why he gives off vibes such that no one likes him?

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 2 months ago

I couldnt understand how i hated the use of 'good girl' , and it wasnt until i started writing this that i realised its what i say to my partner, i say it better and it fits when i say it , it feels a bit disjointed when ethan says it at times, i know why he says it , it just needs placed in their actions better.

I dont understand the hate towards Selene, she has gone through a horrible childhood trauma, become incredibly driven because of costing her so much social interactions, she also suffers due to the authors continued play on the i absolutely will not marry Ethan trope.

Give the girl a break lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES