All Comments on 'A Dream Come True Ch. 03'

by Spartans1217

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOnealmost 11 years ago
keep writing!

Don't let these jackass commenters that hate cuckold stories keep you from continuing your stories. You've got great ideas, but possibly would benefit from getting an editor that will help you write a little smoother. You've got 's where you shouldn't and there's tons of "too" being used where it should read as "to". There's many of these that bug technical writers/readers, just so you know. But I love the series so far.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Good Story

This is worth finishing.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Why didnt you finish this?

Dude, come on, pls finish this story. it is really good, but hate the cucky side of it. Pls have Ryan realize he has balls, and throw that fucker jack out. he should not be sharing a hotty like this, I would never do so.

Only if you have a cow, like a BBW, ;then you share, cause you dont care that much a out them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolute shit!!!

A huge pile of wimp cuck fag garbage....

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Well done

Your story is well written. I'm not a huge fan of cuckold stories. Deception and humiliation don't sit comfortably with me. Neither fem dom nor male domination excite me, other than making me somewhat angry. But I do realize it's a kink that many people crave. I do enjoy reading stories about hot wives who explore their sexuality hand in hand with their partner, the commitment to their lasting relationship being paramount. So this story isn't really right in my wheelhouse. It might be, if you finished it! It could go a few different ways, as I'm sure you've explored.

However! I think you've written it skillfully and quite realistically. As you said, it is after all a true story. But even a true story can be told badly or beautifully according to the talents of the writer. I think as cuckold tales go yours is very good. Beth is deceptive, Ryan is confused and certainly conflicted and neither of them are completely honest about their feelings- exactly the way real people often behave. You've portrayed that admirably, so at times this is difficult to read. You get high praise for that. Moving readers to strong emotion is harder that it looks to a casual reader and to those who've never tried their hand at writing.

I do hope you'll come back to "A Dream Come True" and continue it. There are a lot of poorly written and badly constructed erotic stories in the internet. Yours is in a higher class, thoughtful and well plotted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be continued...

Gosh, I hope not!!!! Why would you subject yourself to the agony of writing such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
all crap

only a loser would let his wife do that but she love jacks cock more than yours

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just as

I thought, you went full on cuck. Glad you quit writing.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!

Loved your story gave it 5* My wife and i have done exactly the same thing with a friend of mine and carried it on for three and a half years,great times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If Ryan doesn't get a threesome with a second woman where the second woman is the main part, I'm afraid this marriage is doomed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous