A dream couple

Story Info
Ana adds to their routine.
1.3k words
4.03
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rung and Ana, agitated, got up to open it for her expected guest,

"You're late" said Ana with a frown.

"Sorry sorry, traffic held me up. I'm here now."

Hmm is all Ana responded with as she said invited James inside. The pair had developed quite a regular routine when they met.

They went up to bedroom where Ana lay down on her front leaving a nice view for James. Her big round ass just teasing him in shorts. His erection already rising. A hypnotizing ass just staring at him, waiting for his tongue. "Ugh, stop drooling and get to work" said Ana impatiently, her ass wanting attention. With that, James got on the bed behind her, and started to roll down her leggings and panties slowly. He could already smell her ass as Ana always left it with some sweaty aroma for him to inhale and lick off. He pulled her clothes down to her knees, revealing her full beautiful ass off as her hole winked at him.

James lay down on his stomach, face resting just above her ass, as he spread her cheeks apart and dove in. Her cheeks closed around his face as he plunged into darkness and began to work. He started licking slowly around her ass, giving a bit of a tease back, a slightly salty taste from the residual sweat. Ana moaned slightly as she's been waiting all day for this, but wanted more. James licked and licked around until all he could taste was skin before turning his attention to her asshole. Without any warning, he plunged his tongue deep inside, causing Ana to jump a little in surprise. They both moaned. James, tongue deep in Ana's ass started cleaning in and around her exit. Ana had to stop playing on her phone as the pleasure was building for her, James' wet moist tongue fucking her ass was so pleasurable for her. Meanwhile, James was loving where he was, his face willingly buried in his goddesses ass with his tongue so far up her ass licking around and tasting her ass. With each lick, the taste faded as he was cleaning well. He was a good ass slave. He was so into it that he wrapped his arms around Ana to pull his head and tongue further into her ass. Ana loved that someone was this devoted to her ass.

With her ass shiny clean and James' tongue moving slightly slower with fatigue and the lack of any taste, it was time to change. "Take your tongue out and open", and James obeyed. He took his tongue out and wrapped his lips around her ass and waited patiently for what was to come. Ana let out an airy fart straight into his mouth and echoing down his throat. "Close and swallow" as James once again obeyed. He lifted his face up, showing Ana a mouth full of her gas and swallowed. "Good boy, now that's all for now. Time for you to pump air into me."

With that James got up, he rock hard cock pressing hard against his pants. Ana turned over onto her back and dangled her head over the edge of the bed, pulled James' pants down to expose his hard cock and opened her mouth. "Fuck my throat and fill me with air." James moved forward, shoving his cock into her mouth as her saliva surrounded it and lubed it into her throat. James moaned, his dick was hard for the whole time he was licking her ass as he could still taste that fart. Ana just had to lay there as James thrust in and out, her throat accepting him. Pockets of air were forced into her each time. More and more saliva covered his cock as he fucked her throat. The salty precum already finding Ana's taste buds as James was approaching climax. It wasn't much longer before James went fully in to her throat and shot ropes of cum straight in, thrusting a little to get it all out as Ana swallowed it all before cleaning it off his dick. James, sweat glistening on his body, had his pleasure.

Ana, after a bit of recovery, perked up again and patted her bed, inviting James to lay on his back. They both knew what was next. James got down on his back as Ana mounted on top of him. All James could see was heaven. Ana's ass looked huge from this angle as he cheeks hung down hiding her precious hole. "Ready for dinner?" Ana said, which always made James' limp dick jump. He nodded, as Ana spread her cheeks before sitting down on his face and dropping her cheeks. Her asshole sitting with his open mouth below and his nose barely getting air. Ana started to push, all that air he pumped into her, needing out again.

It wasn't long before a fart came, straight into his mouth as he swallowed it down. "Ahhh," sighed Ana as this was only the beginning. James stuck his tongue into her ass as a thank you, while also getting another taste of her ass, but every time he felt her clench her cheeks, he knew a fart was coming he removed his tongue again. Another fart came and was quickly swallowed again and again and again. They loved this for different reasons. Ana loved being the dominator, using her boyfriend as a slave and fart cushion, while James loved the humiliation of it. He loved how he was willingly letting someone fart into his mouth and he enjoyed it a lot.

Ana got up for a second while James caught his breath, he could barely breathe as her ass was so big. "Just for being late, I'm gonna smother you in my farts," with a wicked smile. She enjoyed smothering, it gave her more power. James liked it too, but it did hurt his lungs. With that, she plugged his nose and sat down again. He couldn't breathe, his nose was blocked so all he could do was use his mouth which was occupied by her asshole. Seconds passed until another fart blasted into his mouth, inhaling it in to try seep whatever oxygen there was. He started to flail a little as he was running out of air, but Ana gave him air in another way. Another blast into James' burning lungs as he squirmed underneath, so much pleasure but so much pain. Ana eventually got up, as he gasped for air for a second before plunging into darkness again. 2 more cycles of smothering, flailing and relief as Ana unplugged his nose and allowed him to enjoy her ass some more.

James went back to licking her asshole smoothly while Ana was pushing out all the remaining air she had left. All while James swallowed it all down for his own pleasure. The tongue assault made her ass open up a little more each time, allowing her farts to just fall out.

With all the pushing of air out, James did notice the farts starting to taste a little more potent. When he thrust his tongue in, he could feel something that did not taste good at all. However, he was powerless underneath a goddess like Ana. She had always got up before it got this far. We were in unknown territory. Ana could feel his tongue not going in ass far, while she was still pushing out any air left. James coughed at the last fart, not even his ass fetish could handle it. But Ana did not care. He was just a chair to him now. He always loved licking her ass and eating her farts from day 1, this was just the next step. James could feel her asshole pucker as Ana could feel the mass moving. Powerless to her actions, all James could do was take it.