All Comments on 'A Dream of a Mystery Lover'

by RW1965

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being in LW i guess i will assume she is a wife and maybe husband is away on business?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ummm, too...artsy? At least for me. Did she or didn't she? Was she or wasn't she? Is it real? Or is it Memorex? Only her hairdresser knows for sure! The more 'mature' readers will understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wrong category

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I can see what you were going for but you didnt quite reach that golden ring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, ignore the trolls! Some people have no imagination. I enjoyed your story very much, thank you for sharing your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is about moron that thing "Loving Wives" is just cheating and sharing??? I guess they all overlook the tiny little part of "& more." Guess what that "more" means? Means any damn thing the author wants that includes a wife. Even if that means she wants to be crazy just for her husband, I know crazy right. But not everyone dreams of having some other guy ravage his wife while he gets to suck her out later. So to the oblivious morons out there, read the entire damn title if you're going to bitch about it, otherwise you look to have IQ of your shoe size.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRW1965@RW1965
Looking to submit my stories and hopefully read some great stories. Possibly meet like minded people too. If anyone want to chat, normally or erotic, just let me know