The Missouri Stud

Story Info
Everyone knew him.
2.1k words
2.45
20.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure this story needs to be written, but this side of the man's personality is important to see. I am sure lots of you may know who this story is about? I am proud to say I knew him and that we were casual friends. And before he passed from this life I came to know him quite well in some ways.

I met Ken at a sale in northern Missouri. He came in and sat down beside me. We chatted during the sale. He was alone that day. I had no idea who he was or that he was famous in the area where we were. He was a big soft man of maybe 40? With huge arms and I soon learned a huge taste for women of most any age. And little care for age or marriage, to Ken all women were fair game.

In that first meeting with this gentleman, he did ask if I had a girl friend or a wife? And I replied back that yes, I had a wife and that she was very sexy and pretty.

"And would you be very upset if I desired her sexually?"

"I hope not, I would hope you'd find her very sexy and that you'd desire her."

"Do you have pictures of her on you?"

I happened to have a folder of pictures in my truck of my wife and told him so.

"And after the sale would you show them to me?"

I replied that I would. The sale lasted another couple of hours and we chatted casually until it ended. As we walked out together he brought up where I was parked and we were very near each other. About three spots apart.We walked over to my truck where I unlocked it and pulled the folder out from under the seat.

As he reached for it I flipped it open and pulled three pictures out from the center and handed them to him. He took several minutes looking at the three pictures before looking up at me.

"She is very sexy and sexual. Is she a small petite woman?"

"Yes, just 5' tall and nicely rounded."

"As I reached for your folder you pulled these out of the middle. Could I be correct in thinking there may be many more pictures of her in the folder and as we near the back of it she could be displayed much more complete for my liking?"

"Yes, you might be correct in your thinking about that?"

"I find your wife Very much to my liking and very desirable in every way. So much so that I would love to take the two of you to dinner at one of my favorite places. Would you consider letting me view the complete folder by chance?"

I will admit his interest in my wife was very sexy and that I could tell he wanted her intensely. I slid the folder over under his hand and let him pick it up. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds before opening it back to the middle and returning the three picture back to their spots.

I knew exactly what I was letting him view and it excited me that I was about to open up a box that I might not get the lid back on. As he turned to the next page I knew my wife was nicely on display in a two piece swim suit. And the next she was in only half of that suit with her beautiful breasts on full display. I watched as he looked her over closely in her two piece waiting for the turn of the next page. When he finally did I saw the hunger look in his eyes as he studies her image on display.

"Oh My yes, that is what I hoped to see. They are beautiful, just beautifully displayed."

The last three pages my wife was completely naked and on full display for him. He lingered over each picture as he continued to view them. He ran his tongue over his lips as he continued on.

"Your wife is beautiful and nicely displayed. Thank you for sharing her with me. If you'll meet me for dinner I plan to make your beautiful wife mine. And I will take her home with me. Will you consent to give me the chance to do that with her?"

"You are asking me to let you try to seduce my wife if we meet you for dinner?"

"Yes, and much more if I can with her. She is much to my liking and I desire her as my own."

"I actually find that very interesting and do you believe you can make this happen?"

"I have no doubt that with in an hour after we dine I will have my cock in your wife and claim her for my own. And she will sleep in my bed that night."

We chatted several more minutes as he still took his time looking at every picture in the folder over and over again. I finally agreed we would meet him for dinner a few nights later in St Joe. He wrote the address on a piece of paper and stuffed it in my folder with the nudes on the last page.

I didn't look at it until I pulled into my own drive that night. As I sat in my truck outside out back door I opened the folder to the last page and looked at the eight nudes on the page I had shared with him. My cock stiffened as I looked at her beautiful naked body knowing he had enjoyed seeing her a scant hour earlier.

I opened the piece of paper there with the address of the place we were to meet him to dine. And his name. Ken Rex, the stud, legend from down in Missouri. The man who took little girls to bed and also other men's wives when he wanted them. My cock stiffened even more. I wanted to see what he could do with my wife.

My wife was in bed when I went in and she was ready for some fun. As we began to mess around I teased her about who I had met that day and that he wanted us to meet him for dinner a few nights later. She was not overly excited about my day until she ask if who I had met was Ken Rex?

"How did you know that is who I met?"

My wife has read several stories about him over the past few years and finds him exciting and very famous.

"He ask about you and wants to meet you so we are to have dinner with him Friday night in St Joe."

"For Gods sake David the man is a reported Stud. He may try to fuck me. There is a story about him biting a girl's nipple off down there in St. Joe."

"Then if you don't want him fucking you keep your panties on and your nipples out of his mouth."

"The guy is famous down there. Do you have the folder in your truck now? Has he seen my pictures? All of my pictures by any chance?"

I just smiled at her.

"He has seen them all of them hasn't he and wants me in his bed?"

"He told me he plans to have his cock up inside of you in less than an hour after dinner."

"Oh Shit he wants to fuck me, really he said that? Fuck he is famous down there."

The week passed quickly and before we knew it we were on our way down to St. Joe. I found the place easily and we parked in the lot beside the place. We walked in and I ask if Ken was there and we were shown back to his booth. He stood and offered his hand to my wife.

"The beautiful Karen, I am so glad to finally meet you. Your pictures don't do you justice."

My wife turned bright red.

"It seems you have seen quite a bit of me?"

"No not nearly enough yet. I hope to see much more later tonight. Please sit over here with me tonight and talk with me."

Again she turned red but she slid in before him on his side of the booth. We enjoyed a very good meal and I watched the Stud work my wife from the very first moment he met her that night. The man was very smooth at the thing he did with a woman. I knew my wife was taken with his reputation as a seducer of women from the stories about him she'd read.

I watched him intently from the start and the little touches he made and near accidental brushes of areas of her body. I saw his hand drop to her thighs repeatedly and several times the backs of his hands brushed her nipples, twice even lingering on them for a bit. And I saw them harden both times. Before dinner was over I knew this man was going to have my wife naked and his cock up inside her belly just as he had said he would.

We lingered after the meal and he leaned far over her in our semi dark corner of the club. The first touch of his lips to hers was nearly accidental but continued until their mouths were lock wide open together in full blown passion. And his hand roamed freely over her breasts finding her hard nipples and pulling them to even firmer hardness. And I knew those nearest to use were going to soon be blessed with the full view of them out bare in the dark corner of where we sat.

And as I thought he did very quickly have them out bare in the dim light of our little corner. He as he kissed her also whispered to her how beautifully displayed they were for several of the others in our area near by. And that he was so proud of her that she was letting him have her bared for him and the others to enjoy. Expertly stoking the fires in her little belly for what was soon coming.

He slowly eased her around under himself and he over her until she had moved to his outside in our booth. Moving her more out into the light. Pulling her head back under his own as he continued kissing her, but leaving her bared breasts out into a small light at the edge of his side of our booth. I could hear him whispering to her about how beautifully her breasts were on display for all the people sitting in the place now. He was correctly telling her about what was going on to show her upper body off.

He was soon moving her out and still fully uncovered toward a side door in the room. As her moved her over to it he reached over and opened it pulling her on into it and waving me to follow them. I followed them on down a hallway and into another room which turned out to be a bedroom where he quickly removed her blouse completely and his mouth found her hard nipples and he began to bite them as she gasp with passion.

As both of their clothes began to slowly disappear and more flesh was put on display until they were both completely nude. He positioned her spread wide on her back for his mounting of her and his massive penis jutted out ready to enter her. He moved to join with her in the union of mating with her. She eased herself wider and pushed her little hips up toward his massive member. The huge swollen head touched her spread wet vagina lips and he began to push up into her. She gasp.

"Oh yes, yes fuck me. Yes, what a beautiful cock. You are so big."

He pushed again and more than half of him slid smoothly up inside of her.

"Oh My God yes, make me your whore. Fuck me with your wonderful big cock."

He looked up at me as I watched him moving more and more firmly up inside of my wife.

"You might as well go home now. I will be busy with your wife the rest of the night and she'll be going home with me to my bed."

I had just been dismissed. And Ken Rex McElroy had just taken my wife as his completely. And she'd submitted completely to the Missouri Stud. As she did for nearly three years as his new wife.