A Dreamy Afternoon Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman experiences some hypnotic triggers and gets rewarded.
1.9k words
4.37
9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appreciate the comments and emails. Glad folks are enjoying the reading. :) And now the story continues.

.................................

My memory awakens from the sleep you put me under earlier. In the hallway, you had me naked up against a wall when you put me under with the necklace. You've got my brain trained to react to the necklace and your words. I love falling for you.

I feel you pumping in and out of my cunt, nice and hot and slow, but in my mind, I'm back standing against the wall, my jaw going slack and my eyes glazing over. Lost in the bliss you've created in my mind.

"Good Girl, relax for me. Yes, fall deeper. Take a deep breath in. Hold it. And breathe out. Relax, let all your thoughts disappear." While your voice takes over my mind, my eyes follow the necklace. The sparkles dull my thoughts, helping me get to trance. I want to be a mindless little slut for you. My wanting makes the trance faster each time.

I feel you take my hand and pull me gently away from the wall. The air is cold on my naked flesh, but I am still only seeing the necklace, only hearing your voice. Things like cold don't belong to me while I'm tranced out. You lead me into our bedroom where the lights are turned low. The straps are tied to the bed and there's a stack of towels sitting ready for us to use. My subconscious doesn't care about any of this. I'm already lost in the depths of pleasure because... "Obedience is pleasure."

"Yes, Good Girl, now sit on the edge of the bed and wait there for me."

I immediately comply. Every time I obey one of your commands, pleasure zings through my body, ensuring that I want to do whatever you ask. I want to be used. I want to be your good little slut. I want to be a cumwhore.

While I sit at the edge of the bed, brainless and blissed out, you pull out a bag from under our bed. This is where we keep our toys. You're digging through the bag, clearly looking for something. I have no reaction to this. My job is to be a good girl and wait for your commands. Somewhere in the bliss, my subconscious prods my mouth to say, "Towel, sir."

You look up at me from our bag of toys and grin. "Is my Good Girl leaking her cunt juices all over the bed?"

I squirm and nod, "Yes Sir, my cunt is leaking all over the bed."

You tell me to stand, unfold two towels and place them on the bed where you then direct me to lay down. You take the necklace out of your pocket again and hold it directly above my head. I have no choice but to gaze at it. And then you start to talk to me.

"Today I'm taking you deeper down my Good Girl. Are you ready to fall for me? To fall further than you've ever been?" I nod my head yes. "Today we're going to teach you some tricks. Some of them you get to remember, some of them are going to be a surprise. Nod if you understand me and want this." I nod my head vigorously.

"I want," I whimper.

"That's my Good Girl. Pleasure. Now, we are going to empty that adorable little brain of yours. You're going to focus all your attention on the crystal, you don't have to pay attention to what I'm saying, just watch the shine and glimmer as it twists and turns above you, the sparkles filling your eyes, filling your mind, and the pretty lights pushing out all the thoughts. Every time a pretty light flashes in your brain, a thought disappears, and you feel pleasure. Watching the crystal is pleasure. Lost in the pleasure your subconscious listens. The more pleasure you feel, the more you give in. The more you give in, the more pleasure you feel. You will listen, Good Girl. Listen to your Master. Nod your head for me...yes, good little tranceslave. Pleasure. Now a deep breath in, hold it, and let it out. Again, breathing in for me, yes, and hold it, release. Pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure. And stop. Now wait here for me. We're going to play today."

My brain, completely empty of thoughts, I just feel pleasure in obeying your commands. I am a brainless mindless slut. I am tranceslut. I am your hypnoslave. Time passes, but I couldn't say how much. You whisper commands to me and I nod, every time I nod my pleasure increases. Every time my pleasure increases, I want to agree to your commands. And my pleasure reinforces my obedience.

I watch the memory of orgasm in my mind's eye, and my pussy shivers, tightening and squeezing your cock.

I watch myself cum and cum and cum for you. Your hand buried in my cunt or your mouth licking and sucking at my clit and cunt. After countless orgasms and implanted suggestions I still can't remember, eventually you are crawling up the bed to lean over me again, one of your hands skimming up my legs the whole way. You even part them for a moment and rub my pussy. I sigh as my bliss increases. After that I watch as you count me out of trance and into the earlier mindblowing orgasm. In the real world, I feel my squirt leak out around your cock as the memory consumes me.

"Good Girl," you growl, lips and teeth scraping my earlobe as you slide your cock out of my pussy. "How are you?"

"I am deep in trance, Sir," I reply, monotone.

"Good Girl. Pleasure." you whisper into my ear. I squirm on the bed as bliss rolls through my brain. "You're such a Good Girl, being tranced by your own memory. Tell me, were you able to remember the triggers I gave you?"

"No, Sir. I know you gave me triggers, but I do not know what they are."

"Oh good, then let's try one right now..." You settle on the bed next to me. Your zipper slides down. I lay there, feeling my cunt drip with anticipation. Your breathing changes. "Blow me, fuckdoll," you groan.

Immediately, I spring to my hands and knees and take your cock deep in my mouth. I am drooling all over you, making it nice and slick. I force my throat to relax so there's no gag reflex in our way. My tongue rubs along the underside of your cock and pulsates against the head. My moans vibrate along the head as I pound my mouth up and down, begging you to fuck my face hard. I can hear your groans as you flex and strain upwards to shove your cock farther down my throat. And my cunt is dripping onto your shin and the bed.

"A towel, Sir," I say automatically, releasing your cock with a popping sound.

"Fuck the towel and get back to sucking me off my Good Slutty Girl," you say, fisting both hands in my hair and dragging me back to your cock. My mouth is already eagerly open, and this time as my mouth closes around your hard length, an orgasm rips through me. I moan and shiver as the pleasure ebbs and flows through my limbs.

I suck you enthusiastically for a few minutes. I suck hard, lick up and down, flick my tongue along the sensitive head, and love every moment of it. I want to suck your cock forever. "You're such a good little hole for me to use," you whisper.

Immediately, I stop sucking your cock, crawl up your body, and settle my cunt right over your cock. I stop, my cunt dripping onto you, running down your balls. "May I please ride your cock, Sir? Please, please let me ride your cock, Sir." I beg. And I mean every word. I want to fuck my cunt down on to you until you're shooting jet after jet of hot cum into my wet little hole. I moan and squirm waiting for permission.

"Are you begging to fuck me, little slut?" you ask.

"Sir yes, please let this good little tranceslut fuck you, please," I end on a moan as my pussy spasms and sends another dribble of squirt onto your cock.

"Haven't I fucked you enough today?" you ask, teasingly.

"No Sir, please fill this slutty little cunt with cum. I need it, Sir. I need your cum, please, Sir," I beg, my hands running over my body to try and quell the shivering. I need your cock.

"Do it, slut."

I slam my cunt as far down as I possibly can. My cunt is already pulsating with the start of another orgasm as I slide back up until just your tip is in. And slam back down. Faster and harder than I ever had before. By the fourth stroke up, my cunt is spasming harder and I'm already losing the rhythm. Your hands grip just under my ass and help me continue to ride you through the orgasm. You groan and thrust up into me as I slam down on you. Our bodies shake the bed, rattling the frame, but I don't hear it. As one of your hands continues to guide my ride, another smooths up my back, laying me down so you can whisper in my ear.

"Will you cum for me again my good little slut? I'm going to count you back to reality. You're going to wake up hornier than ever before, fully refreshed and looking forward to the rest of the day. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," I moan. Your cock still sliding gently in and out of my cunt, making a slow burn towards another orgasm.

"You will cum harder than ever before when I count you out of trance. You will always cum when you are brought out of trance. Pleasure. You will always cum when you are brought out of trance. Pleasure. Repeat it to me and feel pleasure."

"I will always cum when you bring me out of trance." I whisper in monotone although my voice shakes a little, I'm almost cumming for you now.

"Good Girl, Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure...Stop. Do not cum until I count you out of trance...5...becoming aware of burning pleasure in your cunt...4...squirm harder against me slave, worship this cock with your cunt and you will cum...3...waking up more, feeling your cunt start to spasm...2...open your eyes for me little slut and look at your master, feel your love for me and my cock...1...now cum for me!"

I explode around your cock. My orgasm cannot be contained and I scream as I squirt again and again, cumming so hard, dark spots appear in my vision.

"I want to fill you with cum, Good Girl, you want it?" you ask. I always get a choice of my reward.

"Fill me up, please. Fill my wet little cunt. Make it sloppy and I'll cum again for you Sir." I enjoy egging you on.

You groan and sure enough as I feel the first jet pump into my cunt, my brain fires off another orgasm. We collapse against each other, panting, sweaty, exhausted and blissed out. You snuggle against my neck as your cum dribbles out of my cunt, making my squirm a little. Your cock starts to slide from my cunt and my squirms intensify.

"There are more surprises in store, my very Good Girl," you whisper, placing a gentle kiss against my temple. "I can't wait to keep playing with you. Make sure you're ready for me tonight."

I shiver in anticipation.