A Dreamy Afternoon Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman is given some new hypnotic triggers, part 1.
1.8k words
4.58
19.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of my truth blended with a little of my fantasy. Enjoy!

...............................

I want you to see me. I want you to look at me like there couldn't be anyone else and like if you don't fuck me hard, you'll go insane. "Get on your knees, Good Girl."

I crawl across the floor to you and run my hands along your legs, up to your thighs. At this point, I'm licking my lips, and trying to beg your permission with my eyes. You'll make me say it though. "What do you want, Good Girl?" You'll run your hands through my hair, and whisper those words in my ear, your other hand kneading my tit, plucking at my nipple. A pout in my voice because I know you like it when I beg a little. "Your cock, please Sir." But I do have something up my metaphorical sleeve. You pull my top off over my head as I unclasp my bra. I know what you want to see. My tits bouncing around while I bob up and down sucking your cock. And later bouncing up and down on it. Tits flying all over. Your head buried into one, mouth busy marking me, leaving bite marks and bruising hickeys.

But before we get there...

I stand with your help and begin to take off my jeans. You watch me, cock hard through your jeans. I love being naked when you're still dressed. Reminds me that I belong to you. I get my jeans off, and now naked I toss you a wicked bratty smile and throw the jeans right in your face. Turning tail, I race out of the bedroom. I love it when you chase me, possess me, and own me. I'm almost down the hall and into the kitchen when I feel your strong arms sneak across my waist. You've got me. You've always had me. And I have always loved it when you take me. Next thing I know I'm pinned to the wall, your pelvis crammed against mine and grinding into my needy little clit. I'm panting for you.

"Were you going somewhere, my little slut?"

"No Sir, j-just wanted water?"

"You asking me or telling me?" You growl into my neck, teeth and tongue scraping against my sensitive flesh. Your hands are roaming my body, finding all the spots that trigger my pussy to soak on to your thigh, leaving a puddle on your jeans. I moan. You shush me, your finger tracing my lips. My tongue tracing my bottom lip, racing to suck on your finger. I want something in my mouth. I need something in my mouth. I beg with my eyes. I open my lips, sticking out my tongue just a little. "That's better, Good Girl. Open your mouth for me. You know you need it." I'm rewarded for my good behavior with two of your fingers in my mouth and I suck them making happy, eager sounds. I want to be a good girl. I want to be your good girl. I want to be filled.

While I suck your fingers lost in bliss, I imagine instead what it will feel like later when you use your hands on me. Your strong fingers curled slightly pounding in my needy cunt. My head rolls back and forth as my orgasm builds. Your voice, gentle in my ear, "Cum for me, Good Girl, yessss, let me see you squirt for me."

"What are you thinking about my Good Little Slut?" you ask, taking your fingers out of my mouth a string of drool following. So I tell you. I tell you about wanting your fingers buried deep in my cunt. "Is there gonna be a wet mark on my jeans?" you ask me after I tell you. I blush and nod, looking down and away from your eyes. You step back and I stagger for a second. My body is flushed and my cunt has made my thighs sticky from wanting you.

"Well look at that.." you say gesturing to the spot we both knew would be there. "And look at you. Good Girl you look a little tired..."

The moment you say those words, my cunt muscles contract involuntarily. You've got me conditioned to react. I am so excited for what comes next, I make an eager mewling sound in my throat. Your right hand sneaks into your pocket. A shudder goes through my whole body. I didn't think my nipples could possibly get harder. Your hand is in my face the next time I blink and yessss...you're holding a beautiful multifaceted hoop crystal necklace. I lock my eyes on you instead, delaying the moment when I sink for you. Delaying what I know is so true, "Obedience is Pleasure" I say out loud and in my head simultaneously.

You chuckle, a powerful aphrodisiac for me. The low rumble tickles the side of my neck. When did I close my eyes? I swear I still see the necklace. "Oh my Good Girl, you look so tired, I think you should...relax."

***

"And one," I hear your voice say as the orgasm explodes through my mind and body. Every nerve ending is pulsating with pleasure. My scream of pleasure comes out a pathetic whimper. You've been busy with me while my brain was asleep. The evidence is all around us.

Towels are balled up on the floor and on the bed beside me. My thighs are soaked with my squirt, and my heart is racing. There are some toys lying on the bed too. You've been a busy Sir.

"How do you feel, Good Girl?" you ask, your breath tickling my ear. You're lying right next to me...with your pants still on! You must catch the surprised look on my face because you chuckle and say, "Don't worry, that was a good way to spend an hour, but I'm not done with you yet." I whimper again with excitement. Now I get to experience everything you have in store for me.

Finding my voice, I whisper breathlessly, "Good because I still want your cock Sir."

You groan, rolling to lean over me. There's a sparkle in your eye as you say to me, "Yeah I bet you do."

You adjust your place on the bed, laying against our pillows, one hand behind your head, making your bicep bulge. My mouth waters. Your other hand reaches down and strokes your cock through your jeans. Your eyelids look heavy as you look at me, naked and quaking with how much I want you. I crawl up to your waistline and lick your cock through your jeans. I make sure my eyes are begging for it as I meet your gaze. "Please, Sir?" I ask, my tone carrying the need I have.

Your hands move to your belt buckle, "Only if you insist."

I watch, practically panting as you slide your jeans and boxers from your hips. Your cock springs up, and the second you settle your ass back on the bed, I'm taking your full length in my mouth.

And I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming from sucking your cock. My moaning and writhing make it obvious and you groan out, "OH YESSS Good Girl cumming from a cock in your mouth. So good. Just like that my little slut. Keep cumming for me."

And I do. Bright bursts of pleasure erupt throughout my body, until I collapse, your cock plopping out of my mouth. I'm gasping for air and breathing hard as I lay across your waist. My brain starts to fire back up and I realize what you've done. A shiver moves through my pussy and panting I ask, "You've programmed me to cum when I have a cock in my mouth, Sir?"

You sit up, place a hand under my chin and raise my gaze to meet yours. Your thumb slides across my bottom lip and my mouth springs open to accept whatever you'll offer me. "Oh not just my cock, my very Good Girl, but yes."

I hear the challenge in your voice and immediately start to suck on your thumb. I'm cumming again for you. My eyes roll back into my head, I'm seeing stars and it feels like I could pass out from the pleasure.

After this orgasm, my body is limp. You move from your position at the head of the bed and spread my legs before I've even come back to my senses. Your face is buried in my cunt, lapping up all my juices, making me shudder and moan. Your mouth finds my clit and using your teeth and tongue, you stroke it quickly. I feel two thick fingers enter my pussy. You haven't even finished the second stroke inside me when I feel an eruption happen. My cunt gushes into your face as I squirt hard, soaking you, cumming again. You keep up the pace and the pressure making this orgasm last, but eventually my thighs stop shaking, you use one of the discarded towels to dry your face off, and you gather me up into your arms. I'm still panting and my mind is still blissed out, but I instinctively snuggle up to your body heat.

"Feel better, my Good Girl?" you ask, stroking my hair.

"Yes Sir but..." I slide my hand down your body and wrap my fingers around your hard cock.

"But?" you ask, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"But, can I go for a ride?" I finish with a grin.

Your deep chuckle sends shivers up my spine. Without a word, you grab my hips, and guide me until I'm hovering just over your erection, my pussy dripping on to your cock. I try to push my hips down, but you're too strong. You've got me on the edge of temptation and I can't do anything but hang in your grasp. I wiggle and just the head of your cock grazes my slit. I. Want. More.

I wiggle harder, and your hands migrate to my breasts. I'm free to pound myself onto your cock and I don't waste a second thinking about it. I know where I'm supposed to be. I bounce up and down, using my legs to carry me until just the tip of you is still pressed into my wet, needy hole; then I slide all the way down nice and slow. I want to feel every ridge and vein rubbing the inside of my pussy. My cunt clenches down on your cock when I get to the base, and we both shudder.

Once again, I'm having trouble catching my breath, but I have to know, "What else did you do to me when you put me under?"

Your hands move back to my hips, forcing me to pick up the pace. "I'll tell you," you growl into my ear, "but first, CUM!" I swear this time I blacked out. Returning to my senses, now you're over me; my body is still on fire with the pleasure you've given. Your cock is plunging in and out of my wet little hole at lightning speed. You feel so fucking good.

"Now remember being my dreamy Good Girl," you whisper to me.