A Drinking Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom gets her ready for the most unforgettable night.
1.4k words
4.17
3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Staceek
Staceek
16 Followers

"Do you want some shorts or something?" Tom asked her. He figured she'd want to get more comfortable.

"Shorts would be perfect," she smiled. She loved how well Tom knew her.

She followed him into his walk in closet. He was happy to have her in private. He grabbed some soft white athletic shorts that were way too small for him and one of his cut off muscle shirts. Tom knew her body would look effortlessly amazing in this outfit -- he'd seen it on her before during one of their "platonic" sleepovers. Trying to hide his lust, he gave her clothes and moved to the other side of the closet to give her space to undress.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her as he fumbled on his rack looking for a hanger for her catsuit.

"I'm fine," she giggled. "A little drunk."

"Yeah I can see that," he rolled his eyes.

"That's why I'm checking on you. I know sometimes when you're a little buzzed you can get a little flirty... unintentionally"

"Well.. Tom.. I realize the vibe has changed" she was almost finished changing. She stood in the mirror and pulled her hair into a high ponytail as she continued her thought, "I'm not against it... but I have two concerns."

He looked at her perfect round ass filling out those shorts as she talked. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra, so the cut out tshirt revealed a sexy amount of side boob. Tom started to get fully erect, so he picked up her catsuit to hang up turning to the side to try to conceal the lethal weapon poking out of his shorts.

"My first concern is safety. I need to know you're gonna have my back," she walked closer to him and grabbed his huge dick. "My second is well... I've always wanted to know what this feels like... but I don't want to make it weird."

Tom couldn't help himself. He pressed her against the wall and tongue kissed her passionately while wrapping his hand around the hand she was using to hold his dick. He began to squeeze her hand and she took instruction immediately and gently squeezed his dick. He let her hand go and pushed into her shorts with his fingers.

"You're so fucking wet," he said as he kissed her on her neck.

She moaned and he began to choke her "shut up," he growled. He didn't want the guys to hear her.... yet.

Immediately, she got even wetter and he felt her all over his hand causing this animalistic urge to come over him. He took his hand out of her shorts, yanked her head back with her hair and forced his pussy coated fingers into her mouth until she gagged on his fingers.

Looking into his eyes as best as she could, she graciously submitted to him, choking on his fingers and then she gently sucking on them before running her tongue up the side of his index finger and grazing his fingertip with her teeth. Her mouth felt so good, Tom's dick flexed at the thought of being in her mouth. He took his hand out of her mouth and grabbed her jaw.

"Look at me," he demanded as he pinched her titty with his free hand. He could see the wantonness that was building inside of her.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course."

"Exactly," he said sliding his hand from her titty and back into her shorts. "You know I got you."

He began to encircle her clit with his fingers. She was so stimulated and sensitive that she began to gently shake, so he picked her up and put her on the dresser inside his closet. Spreading her legs he stood behind her and with his left hand he grabbed her throat lifting her face to his and tongue kissing her deeply as his other hand made its way back into her shorts. His fingers widened to make a v shape around her clit and he began to apply pressure as he rubbed his fingers up and down. The pleasure coursing through her body caused her to wriggle, he held her still.

As an orgasm, began to build in her body, she began to shake and pulled away from his kiss to moan. Knowing his friend liked it rough he slapped her across the face, and surprising them both, she immediately came. His fingers plunged into her wetness as he walked around to the front of her body. He looked at her like he was craving something.

"I want to taste you," he said as he took her shorts off.

Bending down he spread her pussy and began to lick her clit with his strong wide flat tongue. She let out a low moan in approval. Feeling encouraged, Tom began to slide his fingers into her pussy back and forth gently massaging her g spot.

"Fucckkkkk she's so wet" he thought to himself as he brought her clit into his mouth and sucked on it gently. She gasped.

"Mmmm that feels so good." She whispered.

He began to pick up the pace pumping his fingers in and out of her as he nibbled away at her clit and lapped up all her juices.

"You taste so fucking good." He said pausing and taking his fingers out of her to play with her asshole. He knew if there was any chance of an orgy tonight, he'd need to make sure all her holes were prepared.

As he rubbed on her asshole, he used his mouth to devour her pussy knowing that the ass play would make it all more intense. He inserted his finger into her tight ass as he continued kissing a sucking on her clit and lapping up her juices. Her moans began to get louder.

Soon, he was pumping his finger in and out of her ass quickly while simultaneously sucking on her clit.

"Ohhhmygod," She began to cry out in pleasure. He looked up at her and saw her wide eyed staring down at him looking wild. She was right where he needed her to be.

Before she could cum, he pulled his fingers out of her and pulled her off the counter. Smacking her hard on her ass, he said "You're making too much fucking noise."

She smiled at him weakly enjoying his dominance -- she had never seen him like this.

"Well," she said getting down on her knees. "You could always shut me up."

She pulled his dick out of his shorts and immediately took him into her mouth. It was huge. Hard for her to wrap her mouth around. "How did he get so blessed?" She thought to herself. "Perfect body, perfect face, perfect dick..."

She pulled his dick out her mouth and spit on it. Then she rubbed all over his dick making it was nice and wet. While she used both her hands to pump his dick as she sucked it, running her tongue over the head of his dick rhythmically. Tom's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he looked up pushing his hips forward to make more room for his dick in her throat. She gagged a bit, but unlike other girls he had been with, she wasn't scared. He got an idea.

He took her hands and put them on his ass cheeks and positioned her throat for a nice deep face fuck. She followed his lead so easily. He found so much excitement in how submissive she was. He took his dick out of her mouth and smacked her across the face with it getting saliva and precum mixture all over her pretty makeup. As she reached her hands back over towards his dick, he moved them back into position. And rubbing the head of his dick on her soft lips, he looked her in the eyes and asked her, "Are you ready to be my whore tonight?"

She nodded.

"I'm going to face fuck you until I'm satisfied with your submission. Then, I'm going to bring you back into the bedroom with my friends for a night you'll never forget."

Her lips parted as she gasped slightly at his directness.

"Okay Daddy."

"Good girl..." he said as he pushed his dick back into her mouth and began fucking her face. "You don't have to worry about anything... just let Daddy have control."

And happily, she did just that.

Part 3 coming soon.

Staceek
Staceek
16 Followers