Bully Roommate and Horny Girlfriend

Story Info
Lecherous roommate befriends a taken woman.
14.5k words
4.07
45.9k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************************************

Author's note:

This is a work of fiction. All characters are adult, and fictional in every way.

Its focus is very explicit, fetishistic content.

If you do not enjoy this, do yourself a favor and read something else. Seriously!

Remember to comment, send feedback and rate the story. That's what I write for!

Enjoy :)

***********************************************************************

It was Kyle's second college year. His class had just begun, and he was late. He ran through the empty corridors, cursing under his breath.

'Crap, crap! That old hag's gonna give me shit again!' he thought to himself.

The building was like a maze, clearly a showcase for overengineering and lack of pragmatical vision.

He was getting closer. Then, at a particularly sharp corner his run abruptly stopped as he almost collided with someone who reacted with a yelp and jumped back.

"Ah, sorry!" he exclaimed instantly.

"Wow, you scared me!" a woman's voice said.

He looked at her and was frozen speechless. It was the most beautiful, stunning woman he had ever seen. She was a brunette, her long hair was tied up in a ponytail. She didn't have any make-up on, and yet looked gorgeous enough to effortlessly pass for a supermodel. She was wearing clothes that clearly downplayed her sex-appeal, but even despite them she clearly had an extremely attractive body.

The most notable, to any young-male, was a very sizable bust. Kyle was no exception to that, the overpowering male urge to sneak a peek won with him as well.

"I'm really sorry, hah, I'm just in a rush. Are you okay?" he asked nervously, immediately intimidated by her attractiveness. His heart was beating noticeably faster, too.

"Uh, well, I'm fine," she answered nervously. "I mean, uh, not really, I think I'm lost."

"Myself, I'm late for a class," Kyle told her. "Do you, uh, need help to find your way?"

"Oh, I mean...I'm sure I can manage if you're in a hurry, but, at the same time...yeah, I'd really appreciate it. I'm in the same boat as you, hehe," she replied and laughed sheepishly.

Kyle smiled at her.

"I have no clue who designed with overcomplicated building," he said.

She laughed again, this time honestly and comfortably. She had such a nice laugh, and her smile was bright enough to melt butter.

"I know, right?" she asked in a playful, 'duh' voice.

"My name's Kyle, by the way," he said, extending his hand.

"Becky. Nice to meet you," she answered welcomingly, and reciprocated the handshake.

As he took her hand in his, he immediately marvelled how soft and feminine her skin felt. He could feel his heart beat hard in his chest. Being so close to a girl this attractive put him on quite the edge. He didn't have much experience with women.

Becky told him she was a first-year, and Kyle proceeded to explain as best as he good the general layout of the classrooms and where to find plans of the building in certain spots if 'all else fails'.

Both of them then carried on with a short, pleasant chit-chat. As if either of them wasn't particularly interested about going to class, and more interested in spending time together.

Eventually, though, reality made them remember their lateness.

"Alright, I, uh, I better go," Becky said. "We'll both be very late."

"Yeah, good point," Kyle confirmed.

"Well, it was very nice meeting you, Kyle. I hope we run into each other again," she joked and smiled.

He grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, see you," he replied.

Both of them turned towards their respective directions and resumed walking.

After a few steps, Kyle froze, realizing his blunder. 'Why didn't I ask for her number?!' He immediately turned around and ran towards her.

"Actually, wait. Becky, wait!" he called out to her.

She turned around to face him. Her eyebrows were raised in curiosity. She looked so darn cute.

"I, uh...uh," he stammered, mustering up the courage.

"Yes?" she asked, slightly amused.

"Are you seeing anybody?" he blurted out directly.

"Uh, no, not at this time," she was slightly taken aback at the directness, but then smiled. "Why?"

"Would you, uh, like to...hang out later? You know, just casually," he asked her out, nervousness plain in his voice.

For a short moment Becky watched him with a neutral expression. Kyle felt it was a very, very long time. But soon enough she beamed a wide, golden smile.

"Yeah! Absolutely!" she said sweetly and cheerfully.

Kyle felt a wave of relief and ecstatic joy wash over him. 'Yes!'

"How about we exchange numbers?" Kyle suggested, trying to appear calm.

"Mhm," she hummed and nodded, pulling out her phone.

They checked the validity of the numbers by giving each other a short call.

"Alright then, I'll see you later, Becky," Kyle exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, please do," she replied, smiling all the way.

Then both of them headed for their respective destinations. Becky walked, looking around carefully, following Kyle's instructions to not get lost again. Kyle, meanwhile, ran with enthusiasm all the way.

No wonder. He just might could start dating and have a gorgeous woman, a total knockout, become his first girlfriend!

------

Kyle was ecstatic all day. He even managed to eat lunch together with Becky in the cafeteria. They chatted, joked and laughed. She wouldn't be available after school, but they have made plans for their first date to take place the next day. It seemed they were truly going along great.

After the final class finished, he was walking with a float in his step towards his dorm room. But as he got closer, his mood dampened slightly.

His dorm room situation was...problematic. On the one hand, there were very few places, that were in this good a location and this cheap, available last time he looked. On those fronts, it was a clear winner.

The bad part was his complete jackass of a roommate. His name was Tony, and he was a very big guy, with thick muscles from a solid work-out routine. His attitude in all areas left something to be desired. Like, for one thing, playing loud music with no concern on how much it disrupts Kyle's learning. When Kyle would complain, he would usually get the line "Then get the fuck out and find your own place".

To start with, the rental agreement was actually fully on Tony. His rich father was paying for everything, and from what Kyle understood, all Kyle's 'share' of the rent went directly to Tony's pocket. Tony complained that it was his father who insisted that he shouldn't live alone during his college years, for whatever reason. The money was just a small bonus, because Tony's father, as he claimed, was not stingy with his allowances and whatnot.

He didn't have the most scholastic attitude, claiming most of the 'shit-subjects' they were teaching had no place in the real world, and he was destined to eventually take over his father's company so he had a lot of responsibility to learn actually valuable things and not 'college fillers' as he called them.

Then, there was his attitude towards women. Tony had no problem getting laid, and he did get laid often. Kyle didn't know what his secret was, and he was kinda envious of it, but mostly he was mad that because of those antics he had little privacy, and had to deal with constant interruptions and disruptions of his attempts to just study.

Most women Tony slept with were not the same. Some were one-night stands, some he met with a couple of times, but eventually he'd break it off. Surprisingly, as Kyle accidentally overheard or saw multiple times, it was never Tony himself who got dumped. He would just say that 'he got bored', or that 'the girl wasn't hot enough anyway'.

Kyle didn't understand the 'Tony phenomena'. In the end, he just found him despicable.

Anyway, for now, as Kyle returned home, he still was in a really, really good mood. And his roommate seemingly was in his room, some bassy tune playing not too loudly. He sat down and made himself a snack, then pulled out a book and read through it shallowly.

After some time, Tony's door opened. Kyle immediately pursed his lips in annoyance.

"What's up, loser," Tony 'greeted' him.

"Fuck off, Tony," he replied.

Tony just smirked like an asshole and walked to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of some juice.

"I'll have a girl coming over later, so watch yourself. We might get a little loud, heheh," Kyle's roommate talked, laughing lecherously.

"Whatever," Kyle answered, mostly ignoring him and glancing through the book. Thankfully, he was mostly used to his roommate's antics. Mostly.

"I mean she's not the hottest piece of ass, but, you know, I need to dump my cum somewhere."

"Jesus, you can keep those details to yourself, you know," Kyle frowned and commented, disgusted.

"Hey, I'm just trying to give some food for thought for you, virgin-boy. When you're gonna get your stick wet?"

"You're disgusting. And it's none of your business. And fuck off already!" Kyle got angry.

"I'll do whatever I damn please, wimp," Tony barked back. He then stared at him, smirking smugly and spoke with a tone that just reeked of someone who looks down on another. "You know, Kyley-boy, you're beneath me and you don't even realize it. What you should do, and this is a sage advice, is to know your place, you know? Be more respectful to successful people who actually matter."

Kyle stared daggers at him, his eyes filled with hate. This man was as bad as they could get. A true scumbag.

"You wanna kick my ass right now, don't you?" Tony asked with a grin, seemingly pleased his pressing of Kyle's buttons was working so well. "Go ahead, try it, heheh."

Kyle knew, of course, he had no chance. Tony had trained boxing in the past. Not to mention he was much bigger and he had muscles on top of muscles.

In this case, Kyle saw only one smart course of action - he just grabbed what was his and left for his room.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, heh," Tony said after him. Soon enough he returned to his own room as well.

------

(One month later)

It started like their typical 'dating night'. Becky and Kyle were celebrating a Friday evening by eating out and having some wine. Well, mostly Becky had the latter, Kyle still had a car to drive. It was a truly romantic dinner.

His crush looked the part, too. She had a white dress that was just right between sexy and classy. It clung neatly to her body, showcasing her large breasts, flat tummy, slim waist, wide hips. To Kyle, and most men, actually, she looked like the sexiest woman on Earth. He meanwhile was dressed smartly in an unbuttoned white shirt and jeans.

Throughout the evening, she laughed with him, constantly smiling - her beautiful, blue eyes twinkling. She would play with her hair ever so subtly. The wine she drank quickly put a rosy blush to her cheeks. She must've noticed Kyle kept sneaking glanced down to her expansive cleavage, but she clearly didn't mind.

"Mmm, I just realized I've never seen your dorm room. I'm curious how you live."

"Well, I can take you there after the dinner if you'd like."

"Yeah, we could watch a movie...or something," she said, with just a smidge of undertone in her voice.

Kyle raised his brows slightly, then smiled trying to appear unfazed. 'Could it be it?'

They've been seeing each other for over a month now. They have kissed on occasion, held hands, all the normal dating stuff. Although still they did not have sex - some might say they were really taking it slow. But Kyle felt it was right, considering Becky's past. He felt it was right, but naturally he was a young man and she exuded intense sex appeal - he has fantasized about her many, many times. His heart beat faster at the thought that maybe, just maybe, tonight was the night he was going to lose his virginity - and to a woman like Becky, too!

"Yeah, we definitely could. We deserve to unwind after the hectic week, right?"

She giggled. She had such a nice laugh.

"Haha, you got that right. Rest is important, especially if it's with someone I like," her eyes twinkled again.

Kyle swallowed his saliva. 'Oh, man.' There was still some food left on his plate, but Becky had ordered less and managed to finish hers quicker. 'No time to waste,' he thought.

"Well, I'm pretty full. Shall we go?" he asked, trying to sound cool and not nervous.

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, smiling.

Kyle paid for their meal - insisting on being the gentleman. They then headed for his car. He opened the door for her, discreetly checking our her enticing behind, then walked over and sat behind the wheel. Soon enough, they drove off.

The sky was already dark this time of the year. But, it being the Friday evening, the city was alive and well, and traffic was busy.

"Mmm, I wish we were there already," Becky commented as they stopped at a red traffic light. "I just want to lie down and cuddle with you."

Kyle quietly swallowed again. He felt blood flowing downwards at the thought of lying down in his bed, Becky's body against his. When the light switched green, he hit the gas a bit too strong. The engine roared louder and they were pushed slightly into the chairs from inertia.

"Woah, slow down there cowboy, hihi!" she giggled loudly. "I guess I'm not the only one, huh?"

"Uh-yeah, truth be told, it does sound very nice," he said, trying to sound cool.

"Teehee. Thanks for the compliment," she said with a smile that she carried all evening. She then fidgeted in her seat, ostentatiously pushing out her chest.

He swallowed again. In his defence, he was very nervous - there was a lot at stake. Then, sneakily, he adjusted his trousers, hoping Becky wouldn't notice his growing erection.

In a couple more minutes, they finally reached the destination. However, another problem quickly became apparent. There was absolutely no free parking spots, the street and every possible corner was packed with cars.

'God damn it,' he thought to himself.

"Nowhere to park?" Becky asked, noticing his frown. She started looking around with him.

"Nope, everything close by is taken, I've been trying to find since we gotten closer."

"Hm, how about there?" she pointed out.

"That's reserved, I can't park there."

"Hmm. Bummer. What's next, then?"

He thought for a moment. That spot was mostly free - he did not recall a single time it was taken, actually. Maybe it would be okay? He didn't want to let something as stupid as parking get in his way with getting intimate with Becky...with getting laid with a woman of his dreams!

"Ah, screw it!" he said, driving right into the reserved spot.

Becky giggled.

"You like to live dangerously, huh?"

"It's always empty anyways. Let's go"

They left and walked into the building. At the reception there was a familiar face - an asshole security guard Kyle didn't know a name of. Neither of them greeted or nodded, seemingly the feeling was mutual. The guard, however, did lecherously ogle Becky. She, meanwhile, just followed Kyle's lead and either didn't notice, or pretended not to.

They walked into the elevator and Kyle pressed the button for the third floor. Becky leaned against the wall of the elevator and watched Kyle.

He slid his eyes over her body as the elevator rode up. Realizing he should probably do something, he walked closer to Becky and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Mmm, I like that," she whispered.

He leaned in to kiss her. Her lips felt scorching hot against his. They kissed a few times, gently, slowly...only briefly meeting with the tips of their tongues. He pulled her in closer, taking in her mesmerizing scent.

Then, suddenly, they were interrupted. A noise from the elevator's intercom.

"Hey, security here, I just noticed where you parked. Get that fucking car out the spot before I have it towed."

Kyle froze, feeling a mixture of dread but mostly pure fury. 'FUCK!'

"God damn it, he had to fucking ruin it, didn't he?" he cursed.

Becky appeared annoyed too.

"What a jerk," she commented.

The elevator dinged and they stepped out onto his floor.

"I know this asshole is going to do just that, if nothing else but to brag to his boss about what good work he's been doing. I've got to move my car."

The thought that hadn't crossed Kyle's mind was to just bribe the fucker. A guy like that most likely would've accepted it. Unfortunately, he didn't, and as time would show, that was the biggest mistake of the night.

"Mmmhh," she hummed tiredly. "Should I go with you?"

Kyle thought about it. Considering the severe abscence of parking spots it was more than likely he'd have to park far away. It was obvious Becky would be annoyed if she had to walk back a long way with him. It was probably better for her to just stay here.

"How about you just go to my room, it's 316, at the end of the hall. Tony, that is, my asshole roommate is there, just tell him what's what and wait in my room. I'll be back before you know it. Just don't talk to him, keep him on a short leash - he's a total piece of shit."

Becky looked at him, her mouth slightly pouted.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, just go sit down. I'll be right back."

"Hmmm. Okay then."

He turned around towards the elevator. Then turned back around, kissed Becky who yelped quietly in surprise, and then back to the elevator. She giggled behind him.

"Come back to me quickly, you hear?" she said sweetly.

'God damn it,' he cursed internally, hitting the button for the ground floor angrily.

After Kyle disappeared from sight, Becky sighed. She then licked her lips, thinking how warm and nice Kyle's felt. She turned around and headed down the long hall. 316...316...

------

"Oh, you fucking dumbfuck!" Tony yelled at his monitor. "Why the fuck did you do that? All you fucking retards!"

Yet again he was saddled with worthless teammates in his online video game, ruining all his good opportunities to score some frags. It was completely ruining his evening.

*BZZT*, the doorbell rang.

"Who the fuck is it this time?!" he cursed under his breath and headed for the door. "God, please, let it not be that fucking loser forgetting his keys again."

Angry, he opened the entrance door. What he saw froze him speechless, his anger evaporating in an instant.

"Uh, hi, name's Becky," the woman said.

And what a woman it was. Holy fuck, what a smokeshow, a total bombshell. Huge tits, fantastic body, gorgeous face...and that fucking dress of hers - Tony immediately wanted to rip it off her and get to the deliciousness beneath. Flat tummy, slim waist, round hips, toned legs. Total package. His predatory nature was then instantly and perfectly covered by his well-trained mannerisms.

"Hi. Can I help you?"

"Uh, well, you're Tony, right?" Becky asked.

She looked him over. The man was tall, muscular...very handsome. In a way he immediately reminded her of her asshole ex. Kyle didn't talk about his roommate much. Most of what she had heard was just from moments ago, that he was a jerk without going into details.

"That depends who's asking - if you're after my kidneys, angel, then sorry, I'm pretty attached to mine," he said, trying to sound completely serious.

Her brows furrowed for a moment in confusion as she processed what he had just said and then she laughed loudly and merrily.

"Hahahah! Oh, noo, I'm not an organ harvester!" she exclaimed in mock anger, still laughing.

He smiled welcomingly, drinking in the sight of her awesome rack shaking as she laughed.

"No? Really? Could've fooled me," he said, sounding much less serious.

"Do you see a scalpel on me? Haah. Well, uhm, I'm Kyle's girlfriend. He's your roommate right?"

Tony was stunned. 'Holy hell, really? THAT'S HIS WOMAN?! This eleven out of ten?!'

"Yeah, he is. Did something happen to him?" he asked, convincingly sounding very, very worried.