A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 56: Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally." Was all Selene said. Then she took advantage of the new arrangement by settling into the bed facing Caleldir. With an arm and a leg draped over him, she shut her eyes and tried to get to sleep. A soft smile graced the mage's lips when Ashyr wrapped her arm around Selene to lightly rest a hand against the pregnant drow's lower stomach.

"Good night, my loves." Ashyr told them in a barely audible soft whisper. Then she, too, shut her eyes to try to fall asleep.

With Ashyr's sliding to the other side of Selene, and Selene's subsequent embrace of him, Caleldir felt perfectly at ease and relaxed. It was somewhat odd: Selene was now taller than him. But he could still give her a gentle kiss on the forehead, smooth down her hair with one hand, and bid the two of them goodnight. Whether light elf or dark, true contentment was going to sleep with these two. Sleep was not hard to find after that.

--

Tsabdrin noticed the space on the wall open just before the nymph walked through and asked him, in a sultry tone, whether his prison was satisfactory. The drow had been writing out the information the rest of the party had asked of him. He continued to do so, but now with a slightly stubborn look on his face. Only when he was done with the sentence did he glance up at his visitor. "I had thought you'd forgotten... about..." His mouth still moved even as his voice trailed off to form the word 'me.' He spoke in undercommon, but it would be pretty clear what was going through the male's mind. At first, his expression was resentful, then surprised, then embarrassment overshadowed any other emotion he might have had. Cobalt eyes quickly looked back down at the paper in front of him, but it was clear he didn't really see the writing. His brain was too busy dealing with the image of her nakedness figuratively burned into his mind.

"Um, Lady Althaia. I expected... ah" At least this time he spoke in his accented common. He found himself required to swallow - it was either that, or start drooling over his progress with his written explanation. The male ranger's physical reaction to being alone in his room with a naked nymph was both swift and predictable. He cleared his throat as he thought desperately to say something that didn't involve the paladin's nakedness. Right. She'd asked him how he liked his imprisonment. "So um. The room is fine, but... is it supposed to shake and flicker?"

Althaia found Tsabdrin's reaction quite charming. She had not really intended to do much more than startle him, but his adorable flustering about and trying not to look at her drove the nymph to continue teasing him. She would see how far she could go before he self-destructed, or categorically refused her. For, unlike Selene, Althaia was not one to force herself on people (that were not Caleldir, since she knew that he liked it and simply had a fetish for protesting). She was certainly better about obtaining consent than most of her kind (for whom the idea of people not wanting to have sex with them was almost literally unthinkable) but she was still a nymph. When so much charm magic began to saturate the air around her, the idea of consent became more than a little fuzzy.

So, Althaia slipped behind the tense drow and put her head on his right shoulder, her golden hair cascading down his chest. Tsabdrin was almost ready to sigh with relief. At least this way, he didn't have to endeavor not to stare at her unexpectedly nude, annoyingly glorious flesh. But then she wrapped her arms around him, slipping one hand inside his robe. He went very still at the feel of her exploring hand against his dark flesh. Damn nymphs.

"I know. You were not expecting me. But I wanted to make you feel just a little bit more welcome." The way she said the words was not particularly seductive by her standards, but her ordinary tone could make a recipe for thin gruel sound like the purest erotica, so he could be forgiven for thinking that her tone dripped with allure. She giggled a little, her laugh one of the few things about her that made it clear that she was still very young by nymph standards. "Sorry about the shaking and flickering. That is just what happens when R.I.S.A. and I have sex." Which was true, as a general rule, although that particular instance had not been for that reason.

"And just how were you planning - wait, what?" The first part of the drow male's words were dangerously close to snappish, and had clearly been said without properly thinking it through first. But then he registered the next part of Lady Althaia's words. That was just what happened when she and the servant-deity of the realm had sex. He didn't know whether to be envious or just plain confused. Still staring hard at the paper in front of him - which consisted of a family tree with a lot of names crossed out and a few other names written and explained on the side - he inhaled and released what was supposed to be a steadying breath. All it accomplished was getting a good scent of her hair and emphasized just how close the impossibly beautiful woman was to him.

Althaia smiled ethereally. Not that Tsabdrin could see her expression. Her left hand slipped farther into his robe and found his right nipple, idly rubbing at it. "Oh! I see that you are writing out the Duskhaven family tree!" She said with excitement. "I anxiously await the finished product."

"Leave it to Ashyr to find a fuckable god servant dimension and fill it with horny people..." Tsabdrin muttered to himself, still in common. It was quite possible that he didn't realize he'd said this aloud.

She blew a hot breath into his ear, before giggling a little. "Oh! Silly man. R.I.S.A. is not a god. Yet. Her Incomplete younger sister is a goddess, it is true, but R.I.S.A. is just the greatest of the non-divine animating intellects. And also a succubus. If you ask her to have sex with you, she probably would. That is how she powers this dimension, you know. Ashyr helped her create this very room..."

"Oh, a succubus too? Again? Ashyr's really outdone herself." He responded wryly. Once he'd gotten over the surprise of R.I.S.A. being a sexually active individual, the rest of it didn't really surprise him. "Now, is there something else you needed, or can I get back to my work?" He asked, letting a little irritation color his words. "... my lady." He added belatedly. His body language, however, belied his less-than-polite words. Tsabdrin found himself leaning back against the nymph's touch despite himself, and his breath became slightly heavier. It simply felt too good to have another person so readily paying attention to him. Althaia would feel his slightly too pronounced clavicle, sternum, and ribs. It wasn't all that bad, but the drow male was clearly not in peak condition.

The nymph pouted, her other hand slipping down further past the belt of his robe. Not yet fondling his junk, but coming rather close to it. She ran her tongue from his cheek underneath his ear. "Are you sure that you want me to leave?" She breathed into his pointed ear. "Would you not like me to stay here with you and offer some... comfort?" There was no charm magic in her words, but otherwise she had gone into full on seductress mode, her husky voice deep with teasing promise.

Goosebumps erupted across his exposed flesh. His cobalt eyes lidded, and his heart began to pump harder in anticipation. He finally dropped his pen, having forgotten he was holding it in the first place. The result was a bit of an ink splatter, but it wasn't so bad that it ruined his progress. Both his hands rested flat against the surface of the desk as if it was an effort to keep them there. If she moved just a little farther, she would feel the beginnings of his erection. His body was certainly receptive towards all the unspoken promises the nymph held in a voice so seductive that he would have sworn it was magical if he didn't know better. But he sensed no stirring of magic. Yet.

"If you are determined to 'comfort' me, then there really is nothing I can do to stop you." Tsabdrin commented with still some residual surliness. It was neither an invitation nor a refusal. "You females are all the same."

Although mischievously enjoying molesting Tsabdrin up to this point, his last line took the nymph by surprise like a slap across the face. Her expression, still not visible to the male drow, fell. Her hands retreated, and she stepped back. "You mistake me, drow. I am not like the women you are used to dealing with." Her tone was rather sad. Althaia's contradictory natures as a Chaotic nymph and a Lawful paladin were not often in conflict, but this was a point where they were. Most nymphs would have ignored his lack of enthusiastic consent, and just sated their desires. But his words, as mixed as they were, pricked her conscience. "If you do not want me, I will not bother you again." She gently took his chin in her hand, and made him look at her. Her eyes were a deep, sad blue. "When you are ready, let me know." With that, she let go of him, and slipped through the floor.

Tsabdrin's brow furrowed. That was just about the last thing he expected her to do. His eyes searched her's - he didn't have much of a choice when her hand gripped his chin as it did. There was no response from him, only a bemused expression. Then she was leaving him, walking back out the door of his prison. His hand rose to rub at the back of his neck. What in the abyss...? In a sort of daze, he got up, walked over to his bed, and flopped down upon it. He'd been wrong. Not all females were the same. Some were really bloody fucking confusing.

Althaia made her way back to her own room. For the first time in her life, she did not feel the desire to sleep with someone else. This was a strange sensation: not the magical sealing of her constant sexual need, but something deeper: from within and not without. Tsabdrin's words had awakened something within her that she had scarcely known existed, and now she wanted to be left alone. Since R.I.S.A. did as well, she could spend some time with only her thoughts. And she had a lot of them. Mostly, about what sort of person she wanted to be.