All Comments on 'A Drunken Evening with Mom'

by JaylaK96

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Tender love story

Alcohol helps extricate archaic social mores, love alleviates any doubt. Extremely beautiful mother and son relationship that was tenderly put into words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rather get a pregnancy test that won't show anything for a while, it would easier to get a morning after pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love a part 2, awesome story. Thank you for your work.

PantheraFatalisPantheraFatalisover 1 year ago

Initially, I had intended to pen an over the top commentary filled with eloquent phraseology and much literary hype. However, as the story has triggered an overwhelming compulsion to rub one out, I will encourage one and all to enjoy the result of some very descriptive and compelling story telling. ME? I will be back later, friends.

thank you Kayla!

ferrousshivaferrousshivaover 1 year ago

Not quite as good as "Mom Walks In," but superb for a first story!

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Loved this, hope you decide to continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending was kind of disappointing only because it ruined the realism. You can tell this was written by a man, an inexperienced man. Because a pregnancy test would be useless for a few weeks. I agree with the other reader who said she should have wanted to get a morning after pill. More importantly if she were dating she would likely be on some form of birth control even if she had bad luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And whats so wrong about it if a mother and son do 'use' each other? We all have uses. They love each other. Thats whats important. A penis pumps cum. A vagina receives it. Mother and son embrace. So far so good. Where did we go wrong? A man's first love is always his mother. A penis can join them just as surely as an umbilical cord. What was once one flesh becomes one again. The prodigal son enjoys a unique romance that only a mother can provide, and nothing empowers a mother's hedonism like the man she created and nurtured.

stratmanstratman9 months ago

I love the fact they have no shame.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Slutty mommy....nice!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I checked & this was written in November of 22- well after the morning after pill was available. That should have been their focus, but since she was dating she should’ve been on the pill anyway. Just a dumb end to an otherwise great story. 4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOved the story but you should have added more sex still 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaylaK96@JaylaK96
A bi, brown and bookish. girl who likes writing about very, very close families and f/f relationships.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES