A Drunken Evening with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally pulled her lips off, smiling up at him for a moment before sensually kissing his cock, from tip to base. A little cum spurted out the top, Sally giggled and licked it off of her son, causing him to groan when her tongue touched his opening. It had been a long while since she'd given anyone oral, not since she was a teenager herself, but she supposed if anyone was special enough, it was Nathan.

"That was amazing," he said in a soft, slow tone, finding his voice again, smiling at his mom.

"It helps when I have something nice and big to work with." She laughed, winking at him. She sat back up and took his face in her hand. "You good to keep going?" she asked. He nodded eagerly. "Good boy." she smirked.

"Want me to... uh... go down on you now?"

"Hmm... no, I want you in me again," she said, laying back down, this time on her side, her head on a pillow, "From behind this time, I always love it from behind."

Nathan's cock pulsed again. His heart was pounding again. This was all still so weird, but then that was so fucking hot about all of this. He had to just stop thinking and let this happen. After all, he wanted this as much as she did, even if he was feeling a little sore. Then he remembered the tequila, that would help him to stop thinking, he thought, putting the bottle to his lips for a quick swig. It did the job He offered the bottle to his Mom who had a little sip too before placing it back on the side. "You gonna leave me like this all night?" she teased.

Nathan grinned and lay behind her, pressing his lips to her neck and reaching around to caress her chest. His slid his cock, covered his his cum and her spit, inside of her once more. His mom sighed happily at the now familiar sensation. He started harder and faster than before, thrusting in and out of her wildly as he gripped on to one of her tits. Sally cried out. "Oh fuck! Nate... fuck! Ahhh!" she screamed with delight. It was rough, but not too rough, it was perfect, it was exactly what she needed. She came hard, but her son wasn't done with her, he kept entering her. "...Mom..." he groaned into her ear as his very sensitive cock just continued pounding.

.....

That was the last thing either of them remembered in the morning. Sally woke up first, startled to see what she'd thought had been some sort of ridiculous sex dream had been very real. Nathan lay next to her, naked and smile on his lips as he slept. She clutched her head and stumbled into the shower just trying to comprehend what had happened last night. It was strange, she didn't feel disgusted with herself, she didn't feel dirty or anything like that, she felt actually... kind of happy. Though she did think she was kind of an idiot, she seriously let him cum in her? One thing to worry about at a time, she supposed, deciding she'd have to buy a pregnancy test ASAP.

Nathan was still fast asleep on her bed when she re-entered to dry off and put on some clothes, doing her best to keep quiet as she pulled on her panties before grabbing a t-shirt and sweat pants and heading into the living area. As she changed there he surveyed the room as she'd left it last night. Her dress was still on the floor, stupid, she thought it was probably creased now. She put the glasses they'd been drinking from in the sink and made herself some coffee. She checked the time, it was nearly ten AM. As the coffee brewed she made two phone calls, one to her work, one to Nathan's school.

As she began sipping on her coffee, her head cleared a little more. Now she found herself feeling awful. A few bad dates and apparently she'd decided to just use her son for sex. Was she that needy? Was she that pathetic? Not that Nathan was that bad, she supposed, smiling as she thought of the good job he did last night, and he was quite handsome, though all mothers think that about their sons, she thought. It was a difficult situation she'd gotten herself into here. She cursed her libido, cursed her weakness, her loneliness.

Nathan eventually staggered into the room. He'd pulled his underwear back on but lacked shirt and pants. "Want some coffee?" she asked, trying not to look directly at him. He shook his head, not looking at her either. Sally looked at his body in the daylight. He a slender body, but it was quite toned and strong, she knew that first hand from last night. Sally bit her lip, despite herself. Nathan went over to the refrigerator and grabbed an energy drink, opening it and taking a long drink before closing the door and taking with him to sit at the small dining table.

"I called your school, told them you're sick and can't come in today. I felt it was for the best." Sally sat opposite him with her coffee. "Listen... honey..."

"I'm sorry Mom." Nathan said softly, still not looking at her.

Sally frowned. She reached out to touch his hand lightly, though she tensed as she was reminded of all the ways they'd touched last night. "You don't need to be sorry, I should be sorry."

Nathan looked directly at her, happy at her sign of physical affection, glad last night hadn't ruined that part of the relationship. "But... I mean... I liked it, I didn't mind it, why are you sorry?"

Sally shook her head. "I was using you last night.... I don't have anyone in my life I can be... intimate with and I was using you as some sort of... substitute. I shouldn't be putting you in that situation." she said, a sad look in her eyes, as she rubbed his hands.

Nathan was perplexed. He didn't feel used. He thought he'd somehow pressured his mom into it, that he'd used her. And he felt especially bad about the ways he'd used her. When he'd woken up and remembered, he was sure he'd imagined how into it she seemed, but apparently, no, his mom was fine with all of that.

"So you're not mad at me? Well that's good... but like you shouldn't be mad at yourself either... so what if I'm your 'substitute'? I mean... I liked it, a lot." His cock was hard again just thinking about it.

Sally laughed. "I'm sure you did and... I had a lot of fun too... but we can't be together, we're mother and son, you can't be my boyfriend just because I can't find one..."

Nathan turned red. "Woah, who said anything about 'boyfriend'?" he asked with a nervous smile. "I mean, I love you Mom but... I dunno, I'm not sure... seems a little too serious."

Sally smiled softly and nodded. She was worried her son might have some sort of expectation after last night. And looking back at it all, it didn't feel that emotional. There was passion, yes, but it was more lust than romance. "You're right," she laughed, "I'm being silly. Let's just put down last night as some drunken fun and leave it at that. A one time thing. Never again," she gave him a somewhat stern look with her last two words. They were words she felt she had to say, but didn't want to say.

"Never again," echoed Nathan, though deep down he was disappointed. It had been the most intense and most fun sexual experiences of his life.

Sally smiled sadly and sipped on her coffee. "Perhaps I called in sick a little prematurely. I thought we might need to have a longer conversation about this. I'm so proud of how... adult you are about it all," she told him.

Nathan shrugged. "Yeah, well I guess we could go in late..." he thought aloud, feeling a little grumpy, then he met his mothers eyes.

"Or we could...." she began, but she hesitated before saying, "...we could go back to bed..." her heart was beating fast. "I mean... take the opportunity, you know... unless there was something important at school..."

Nathan grinned. "No, nothing important today... and bed sounds good... you mean sleep or..."

"I'm not sleepy," Sally said with a smirk. "Are you?"

"No," said Nathan, standing up.

"Okay... but this will be the last time then." Sally told him firmly as she stood up with him, though she didn't believe it.

They went back to the bedroom.

12