All Comments on 'A Dusty Manuscript'

by Edward1970

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOAR!!!

Love your other series as well i.e, WJH.

More of this and that please.

Gonna be interesting how he fulfills the conditions to bespell other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellently done. Now you need to get the next 100 chapters posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

This looks incredibly promising and it is going to be difficult waiting for more.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy start! I'm looking for more of this story! Thank you!

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. I've been a fan of the mind control genre for a long time, but sometimes it's hard to get that niggling thought out of the back of my mind, "if this person can control minds at will, what's to stop him from ruling the world?" Thus, for my stories, I like to explore mind control with limitations and see where that goes. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing!

I like the way you've set this up. We can make some guesses where it might go, but you haven't tipped your hand. Julie and Eric are drifting apart in a way which is all to familiar in real life, which helps feed the fantasy. He may not realize why he's decided to make such a dramatic change in his life, probably doesn't realize it's going to be a dramatic change, but it grows from a frustration he hasn't allowed himself to feel. Can't wait to see where Eric is headed.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks- you're absolutely right that Eric didn't realize how dramatic the changes to come would be. He harbors a good deal of resentment against Julie that he fails to acknowledge.

I've submitted the 2nd chapter, so it stood be available soon. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Love it and the many steps to make it work make it more believable if you will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Then don't stop him from ruling the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The average human penis is between 5 and 6 inches in length. A 7 inch penis would be way above average.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Guys that share their women with other males are not men. They are pathetic, worthless cucks that don't deserve their women. Unfortunately, it seems that's the way this story is headed..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdward1970@Edward1970
I'm a middle-aged guy who likes to read, write, and do a bit of martial arts in my spare time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES