A Dusty Manuscript

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, matter of factly, "I'm telling you because you asked me, and it's Theo from work."

Theo. Of course it was him. A handsome, wealthy lawyer, versus schlubby me. But I didn't miss the part that she was telling me all this simply because I'd asked, and at no point did she seem to think any of her behavior was weird.

I was starting to move from being shocked to being angry, but I had a plan, so I didn't want to diverge too far from it. I had to know if the spell was working for sure, so I pushed things a bit more. "Well, that's not going to happen. When I tell you to do so, you're going to go get the divorce papers and burn them. And Monday you're going to turn in your notice at work and call Wilbur Everly up—you said he was eager to get you onboard, so now you're going to take that job. And you'll never talk to Theo again."

This was pushing it a bit far. Julie hated to be told what to do, so under normal circumstances speaking to her this way would surely start a fight. But apparently these weren't normal circumstances. Instead of getting angry, she just nodded her head and said, "Okay."

I couldn't believe this was working. Apparently, I'd tried the spell not a moment too soon. If I'd waited, she'd have left me for Theo. Regardless of the fact that she'd said this was no longer going to happen, I was still angry. How had I not seen this coming? And she was planning to wait until after our anniversary to drop this bombshell on me?

My voice was a bit shaky as I asked, "Why were you planning on leaving me for Theo? Are you two in love?"

Julie shook her head. "No, but I've never had sex with anyone besides you, and I'm not comfortable having sex with anyone else while we're still married. Theo is handsome and wants me, so I was planning to leave you and have sex with him, but it has nothing to do with love. I'm sure there will be others. It's time I play the field." The paused and looked puzzled. "Or at least that was my plan. Now I'm not going to do that...?"

The words hit me like a brick. I gritted my teeth as I said, "No, you are not going to do that. From now on, you only fuck who I tell you to fuck, when I tell you to fuck. And you're not interested in sex with anyone else, unless I tell you to become interested. As far as you're concerned, I'm the most handsome man alive, I make you incredibly horny, and you're desperate to please me sexually. You will do anything—ANYTHING—I ask of you."

I could almost see the programming take hold. Her eyes fluttered a bit, her nipples, which had been visible beneath her t-shirt throughout dinner, suddenly became hard as diamonds. She then leaned toward me and said, "Eric..."

I was still angry. "Shut up and take your fucking clothes off."

I now knew the spell was working. The Julie I knew would never tolerate being spoken to that way, but instead of getting angry, she simply stood, freed her boobs by pulling her t-shirt over her head, then pushed her sweatpants down.

In spite of how angry I was, she was still gorgeous and the fact that she was doing everything I told her to do was extremely hot. My cock was now as hard as an iron bar. Thinking about something she'd refused me for far too long, I said, "Get over here and suck my cock." As she started to move, I changed my mind and held up my hand in a "stop" gesture. "Wait—get down on your knees and crawl over here, then beg to suck my cock like a cock-sucking slut. Nothing in the world has ever made you as horny as the idea of sucking my cock."

At my command, Julie got down on her hands and knees and crawled forward sexily, her C cup tits hanging down and swinging as she crawled toward me. Her face bore an expression of need mingled with lust as she crawled, saying, "Eric, please let me suck your cock. I need to suck your cock."

My cock was hard as a rock as she neared. She reached out and I could see her hands tremble as she unbuttoned my pants, saying, "Please let me suck your cock baby. I need it."

Without thinking, driven by equal parts anger and lust, I reached out and grabbed a handful of her beautiful, dark hair. I pulled hard as I yanked her head back, bringing her eyes into contact with mine, causing her to gasp. As I did so, I said, "Not only will you do anything—ANYTHING—I tell you to do, but it will also make you incredibly horny to do it. You'll never tell anyone that I control you, but from this point on you are my slut. You'll suck cock on command, and it will make you horny to do so. You'll always want my cock, and every one of your holes is available for my use. Now—tell me you're my cock-sucking whore as you beg to suck my cock."

Her eyes darted between my eyes and my hard cock, which she pulled out of my underwear with her tiny hands. "Please Eric, I'm a cock sucking whore and I need your cock. Please let me suck it."

I surprised even myself as I slapped her, not hard, but hard enough to redden her cheek. "Not good enough you fucking slut. Use one of your hands to masturbate. You'll get hornier and hornier but can't cum until I cum in your mouth. Now beg, you slut."

Apparently even before I'd learned about Theo, I'd had a lot of pent up anger, and it was all spilling out. Julie didn't complain though. Instead, one of her hands shot to her pussy and started rubbing as her eyes locked on my cock. "Please, let me be your slut. Use my mouth like a cunt. Fuck it. Fuck my slutty whore mouth until you cum."

That was enough for me. I let go of her hair and said, "Suck me off, slut. Do a good job."

Without preamble Julie took the head of my cock into her mouth and moaned as she swirled her tongue around the head. I could feel her body shaking as she intensified the force of her masturbation, and quickly she started to bob her head up and down my dick. I couldn't remember the last time she'd blown me. A part of my mind thought about how I'd train her to give long, leisurely blow jobs in the future, but right now I just wanted to fuck her mouth until I came.

I watched her beautiful face slide up and down my meat for a few moments, enjoying the feel of what she was doing coupled with the muffled moans she let out around my cock, caused by her growing horniness. Then I grabbed her hair again and used it as a handle to start fucking my cock with her face. I reveled in the fact that at any other time Julie would get angry at me trying a move like that, but now she just moaned more around my cock as I got more and more rough with her.

I don't have a particularly big dick, a little under 7 inches, but Julie is so tiny she'd never been able to take much more than half of it into her mouth before I bumped up against her throat. In the past, back when she used to grace me with the occasional blowjob, I'd been careful not to go too deep. That was then, this was now. I slammed her face down until I felt the head of my cock hit the entrance to her throat, then said, "Relax your throat and let my cock in."

I pushed as I felt her gurgle around my cock, then with a pop my cock entered her throat. Without a thought for how she felt—wanting, in fact, to punish her—I pushed her head down. I could feel her throat muscles rippling around my cock as I pushed her face inexorably down, until her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. I held her head there and told her, "Don't you fucking throw up, bitch."

The feel of her throat spasming around my cock was incredible, so I held her there until I felt her start to go limp, then I let her go. Her head popped off my cock and when she raised up, I saw that her makeup was a ruined mess. Tears had streamed down her face making mascara run down her face.

She gasped a few breaths, then I slapped her again. "Did I tell you to stop bitch? Suck my fucking cock."

Julie gasped, said, "Sorry!" then started blowing me again. As she did so, I told her, "You've never wanted anything as much as you want me to cum in your mouth. You'll do anything, take any abuse, as long as it gives me pleasure and makes me cum."

She moaned around my cock and intensified her efforts. A few more times I pushed her head down until she had my cock buried in her throat, but I didn't hold her down as long as I had that first time. Her spit was pooling around my balls as she gave me a wet, slutty blowjob, the likes of which I know she had never given before. She was moaning constantly and one of her little hands was working her cunt as the other desperately stroked my cock as she tried to make me cum.

Finally, I said, "Are you ready, you fucking whore?" She moaned out something that might have been a yes as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I grabbed her head and held it as I roared out, "Have the biggest orgasm of your life!" As I finished that command, my cock jerked as rope after rope of cum fired into her beautiful mouth. I felt and heard her moan and shake as her hand jerked inside her pussy; she came hard at the same time as she felt my cum splashing into her mouth.

Before I let her head go, I said, "Swallow every bit of my cum, slut." Then I released her head.

With a gasp, she sat back, saying "Wow..." Then she saw that some of my cum had leaked down my cock, and obedient to my command, she instantly leaned forward and licked it up, then swallowed.

Some of my anger had leaked out with my cum, but I was still a long way from done with her. Julie looked at me, beautiful with tear streaked, messy face, and said, "That was incredible..."

I said. "Yeah? Well you're not only still horny, you're getting hornier. Get your ass to our bedroom. Fuck yourself with your big vibrator, but lube up the smaller one and use it on your ass. You'll be desperate to cum, but won't be able to."

Julie stared at me for a beat, until I clapped and said, "Get to it, bitch." Then she jumped up, causing her tits to bounce, and hurried up the stairs to the bedroom, giving me a nice view of her muscular ass as she hurried up the stairs, pausing only to wink back over her shoulder at me and say, "I'll be waiting," before continuing up the stairs.

I got up to get a bottle of water out of the fridge and recuperate for what I had planned next.

---

I took my time drinking my water as I thought about what was happening. On the one hand, it seemed mad that a spell cooked up by a man burned as a heretic in 1600 could actually work to enslave my wife's will to mine. After all, if Bruno had been able to perform such feats, why hadn't he taken over the world?

On the other hand, his spell was pretty complicated and limited in its application. It's not like I could just go up to anyone and say, "Excuse me, give me a pubic hair please, then come sit for an hour with me while eating these spices, sniffing this incense, and listening to this tune." Hell, maybe the papal inquisition had burned Bruno for developing and using this spell. That thought gave me pause.

Finally, the proof seemed incontrovertible. Julie had always been strong willed, even a bit of a bitch at times, though she'd have had my balls if I had called her one. And she hadn't shown a lot of interest in sex with me for a while, and had never shown any interest in blowing me. Nevertheless, she had just blown me—hell, to be honest, I had fucked her throat—while I called her filthy names, and she had masturbated herself to an orgasm that I ordered her to have. Not to mention the fact that as I stood here thinking about this, I could hear her moaning upstairs, no doubt masturbating again as I had ordered her to do.

I was torn. On the one hand I was still pissed that she had planned to divorce me and fuck Theo. On the other hand, I still loved her and had treated her with respect for years. Yet... the anger I felt was as real as the lust I felt when I thought about not just fucking her, but using her any way I wanted as I utterly controlled her. I'd always fantasized about having that kind of control, but never imagined it could happen.

Julie's moans were growing louder, which caused my cock to grow to full hardness, so I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and walked up stairs. When I got to the doorway of the bedroom, I could plainly see her lying on the bed, using her right hand to fuck her large pink rabbit vibrator in and out of her pussy, while she used her left to work her slender pencil vibrator in and out of her ass. That tore it—she had to be under my command, as she'd always reacted with disgust at the thought of having anything in her ass.

Walking over to the bed, my hard cock bobbing, I said, "Don't stop."

I stood there admiring her rock-hard nipples and the way the vibrator glistened with pussy juice as she fucked herself, then I uncapped one of the water bottles. Her mouth was hanging open as she panted with need, and I poured some water in, causing her to gasp and choke.

I said, "Drink it. You need to stay hydrated."

She gagged a bit, then obeyed. I poured the whole bottle over her face little by little, not knowing how much she drank or caring how wet I got the bed, enjoying the feeling of power I had over her as she moaned, gasped, and fucked herself in her pussy and ass as I poured the water over her face.

With the bottle empty, I grabbed her by the hair and roughly dragged her head to the edge of the bed, so it hung over the edge of the bed. I slid my cock into her gasping mouth and roughly played with her tits as I brutally fucked her face, then pushed slowly but forcefully in order to lodge my cock in her throat. I paused there and said, "Cum."

She thrashed as she came, making a gurgling screaming sound around my cock as she did so. The feeling was incredible—both the feeling of power as well as the feeling of her throat muscles spasming around my cock.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and grabbed her legs to spin her around. She gasped for air in the aftermath of her orgasm as I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed so I could stand next to the bed and fuck her. I yanked the vibrator out of her sopping cunt, but shoved the pencil vibrator more deeply into her ass. Then I slid my cock into her dripping cunt.

Her pussy was soaking wet from her orgasm and stretched out from the vibrator, but it felt amazing. I set up a rhythm, stroking into her soppy cunt while I pulled and twisted her nipples, pausing from time to time to slap her tits as I fucked her hard and fast.

As I pounded her, I said to Julie, "You love this. You love being fucked like a cheap slut. It drives you nuts."

Julie's beautiful face was a wet, sweaty mess, and it contorted with lust as she moaned out, "Yes... yes... I love being fucked like a cheap slut.... Fuck me... fuck me..."

I momentarily thought about what would happen if the spell ever wore off, but then I thought, "What's the worst that would happen—she'd leave me? She was already going to do that."

With that in mind I kept pushing, "What will you do for me Julie?"

She panted out, "Anything... anything..."

"Who will you fuck?"

She moaned as I plowed her, "Anyone you say, anyone."

That made me fuck her harder, using her tits as handles to pull myself into her. She'd probably be sore later, and might even have bruises, but right then I didn't give a shit and all she did was moan at the rough treatment.

With no preliminary, just to see if it would work, I said, "Cum HARD."

Julie instantly moaned and writhed under me as her cunt spasmed in orgasm around my cock.

I laughed and pulled out. "Turn over. Get on your hands and knees and put your ass in the air."

Julie scrambled to comply as I picked up the lube she'd left lying on the nightstand. I lubed my cock up, then climbed onto the bed behind her. I slapped her perfect little bubble butt in anticipation, then told her. "I'm going to ass fuck you, so relax your ass to make it easy for me. You want this and it will turn you on. Play with your clit while I fuck you."

Her hand immediately flew to her clit and I pulled the small vibrator out of her ass, then turned it off. I put my cock against her puckered little asshole and leaned in a bit. She moaned but didn't resist and the head of my cock slipped in. I didn't have a lot of experience with anal and was surprised with how tight her ass was. I thought then that I shouldn't be surprised, though. After all, Julie is tiny—only about 105, and barely 5 feet tall. It made sense that her ass would be tight.

I didn't know what felt better, the tightness of her ass or the feeling of power I had. I slapped her ass hard enough to leave a handprint as I said, "Work that clit, slut. I'm going to ass fuck you until I cum, and when I do, you're going to cum hard. Got that, bitch?"

Julie moaned as she said, "Yes... fuck my ass."

I started stroking, holding onto her ass, but taking my time to work my cock in. Sure, I could do anything I wanted to do, but I didn't want to injure her. With each stroke, I got a little more of my cock into her ass, and soon I was bottoming out, pounding into that little bubble butt just like I'd fantasized about, but never thought could happen.

Julie moaned and groaned as I ass fucked her. "You love this don't you, you fucking slut?"

Julie moaned back. "Yes... I love it... I'm your slut... use my ass."

I could feel her little hand working her clit as I fucked her. I grunted and pounded her tight ass, then grabbed her by the hair, using it like a handle to pull myself into her. Julie just moaned more at the rough treatment, causing me to use my other hand to deliver a stinging slap on her ass. More moaning followed.

In spite of the fact that I'd blown a huge load down her throat earlier, it was sooner than I would have liked before I felt my balls begin to boil again. I grunted out to Julie, "When I cum in your ass, you cum hard, got that slut?"

Julie moaned as she said, "Yes... fill my ass with your cum."

That was enough to push me over the edge, so I grabbed both of her hips as I bottomed out in her ass and yelled out, "Take it you whore!"

I could feel Julie's sphincter clenching and unclenching around my cock as she came, moaning, thrashing, and even pounding the bed with her free hand.

Once I had unloaded my last rope of cum into her ass, I pulled out with a plop, and flopped over onto the dry side of the bed.

Uninvited, Julie cuddled up against my side and said, "Wow. That was incredible."

I said, "Yeah."

I lay there for a bit, then said, "Are you leaving? Are you going to fuck Theo?"

Julie raised up and looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. "No, I'm going to burn the divorce papers, quit my job, and take the position Everly offered."

I looked into her brown eyes and asked, "Why?"

She still looked puzzled. "Because you told me to."

I pulled her back down onto my shoulder and thought about things. She didn't act like a robot. She still mostly acted like she always had, or at least she seemed to be acting that way now. She just... did what I told her to do, and thought it was normal to do so. How much would this change us? How much should it? Did it affect the way I felt about her? What would our life be like in the future?

Only time would tell, I guess. As I lay there in the postcoital glow, one last thought popped into my head. Would I use the spell on anyone else? I probably shouldn't... I should probably quit while I was ahead... but somehow I knew I would...


12