A Dutch Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karel took her hand and gave it a little squeeze, as if to steady her, allowing her to continue. "I wasn't consciously trying to seduce you, but since you treated my feet yesterday and massaged that ointment in my skin, I've been wondering how your hands would feel on my body. Just now, you did an even better job and while you were doing that my mind went wandering. No man had ever had an effect quite like that on me."

She paused for a moment before concluding, "Karel, I wasn't thinking right when I asked that, but the question is a valid one. Yes, I'd love to feel your hands on my body. So to be as direct as you are, please, would you be so kind as to give me a full massage?" 

It was Karel's turn to be surprised at the directness Lucy showed. He took his time to mentally take a good look at himself. It wasn't as if a beautiful woman offered herself to be massaged every day. And Karel really liked giving massages, too. Finally, he replied, "It will be difficult to give you a full body massage in a recliner and I don't have a suitable massage table. So what do you propose?" 

Lucy was elated and giddy with anticipation. She, almost, squeaked as she said, "You have a bed, don't you?" 

Karel anticipated this answer. "Yes, there are conditions though. If one of us feels uncomfortable, or thinks it's going in the wrong direction, or too far, we stop, without hard feelings. And it will be hands only and not any further. Can you agree with that?"

"Agreed," said Lucy, while silently hoping that Karel's self-control wasn't as strong as he thought it was.

Karel, at once, was all business. "You hit the shower. I'll change the sheets, warm the oil and change into something more comfortable."

Lucy lay on her belly with a pillow under her stomach and an improvised roll under her ankles. She almost moaned under Karel's strong but gentle hands. He worked out the knots between her shoulder blades and slowly worked his way down her spine. Now he was kneading her buttocks and he reached places Lucy didn't even know that existed in her body. She shivered, again, an involuntary reaction.

Karel was just exploring the gorgeous body on his bed, finding, in the process, that Lucy didn't know her body very well. He found some very sensitive spots and he could see she was very aroused. When Karel started to caress the back of her knees Lucy started to squirm. When she couldn't stay still he quietly asked her to turn around.

Lucy knew full well that if she turned around she'd lose her bra; she realized she couldn't care less. If he came onto her, she knew she would happily spread her legs. Breathing out slowly in anticipation, she turned over.

As he looked down at her, Karel was glad he had changed into trainer pants. He very much needed the extra space it provided.

Lucy opened her eyes and asked huskily, "Do you like what you see?" 

Her breasts, he saw, were large B cups, perhaps Cs, slightly sagging to the side. They were crowned with dark puckered areola and prominent nipples and sat just above her nice, flat belly. He later found out that it was soft but firm. Her bush was dark, trimmed short in a bikini line and he could see a moisture glistering in the curly hair.

He replied hoarsely, "To be absolutely honest, the blood normally used to supply my brain with oxygen now occupies another body part. If you want me to continue this massage, keep quiet before my left brain cell stops functioning as well." 

Lucy could barely keep from grinning as she looked at him, studying the man. He was good looking and fit, but he was also so attentive to her. A tiny smile broke on her face.

Karel re-started his massage at her throat, softly caressing the sensitive skin. When he reached the clavicles, he carefully lifted the skin and pulled a bit. Immediately Lucy started to moan.

Keeping his hands well oiled, Karel started to work the sensitive back of her upper arms and the inner side of her underarms. He heard her already shallow breathing catch and smiled to himself as his hands traveled to the side of her breasts. When his hands slipped over her hard nipples, Lucy cried out from pleasure. After concentrating there for a time, Karel let his hands travel southward until his hands met her bushy triangle, where he deftly worked her mons pubis. There he stopped and his hands went to Lucy's knees.

Huskily Lucy complained, "Not my knees! You're torturing me with these magic hands of yours."

She spread her legs invitingly causing Karel even more trouble in his pants, but he had other plans. He massaged the inside of her legs slowly and steadily. When almost at her crotch, he started anew but ended a little nearer her slit. Lucy started whimpered each time he withdrew his fingers. When he'd teased enough, he finally massaged the outside of her pussy lips, slowly running his thumbs along the rim of her labia. There was no need for the oil anymore; Lucy's cunt was slick from her own secretions and she wanted more so Karel started to titillate her clitoris. With Lucy's pleasure nub hard and sensitive, she started to buck to his movements and her head began to loll from side to side. Feeling she was ready, he inserted two fingers, found her g-spot, and caressed it with increasing intensity.

Lucy felt as if high tide was coming in, with wave after pleasure wave, each higher than before, breaking on the beach of her senses. After what seemed like hours, the feeling subsided and she lay, exhausted, on her bed. Her eyes fluttered open to see a smiling Karel.

When she could breathe normally again she asked, "What did you do to me? I've never, ever experienced anything remotely like this."

Karel grinned and replied, "You're not thinking I'm done do you?" And he gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. 

Now he started at her bellybutton and slowly worked his way down and by the time his fingers arrived at Lucy's sopping wet cunt, she was already screaming her delight. This time she felt as if she was hit by an avalanche and it kept on going. When she thought that there wasn't any more to give, Karel tilted her pelvis, pushed one thumb slowly through her brown ring while the palm of his other hand massaged her clit and his finger her little spot inside. For Lucy the world ceased to exist. She was taken by one giant wave of pleasure. 

====

The next morning, Lucy awoke to the smell of freshly baked bread and coffee feeling gloriously relaxed.

Then it came all back to her: Karel had massaged her through two giant orgasms, each feeling vastly different. She had come down from the last one crying and Karel had lain down beside her and cuddled her till sleep overcame her.

She rose and took a quick shower. A bit unsteady on her feet, she went downstairs, only dressed in a bathrobe and her short hair in a towel. In the kitchen, she found Karel busy preparing breakfast. She walked over to him and kissed him hard. To her immense joy, he reciprocated. Huskily she asked, "Can you do what you did yesterday again? Sometime soon? And how can I thank you properly for this treatment?"

Karel opened her bathrobe, letting it slip to the ground, and took Lucy in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him and thought, "My word, he feels good. How old is he anyway? He feels young, muscles, no excess fat. He smells nice, too."

She looked up and met his lips again. Then she said with a chuckle, "But if you start that again right now, I won't be able to walk for the rest of the day, you brute."

"But you asked for a full massage, and I gave you one...inside and out." He smiled at the memory. "Now, breakfast first, then we'll decide what to do with this day."

Lucy pulled Karel's t-shirt up and tickled him. She wanted to feel his skin on her skin. She got her wish when Karel pulled her against him. Together they stood there for a moment before Karel repeated, "Breakfast," and let her go. 

That night they made love to each other. This time Lucy, after an evening making out on the couch, didn't take no for an answer and crawled stark naked in Louis's bed. Before he could utter a word she had him literally by the balls with his hardened cock in her mouth. She set herself, with gusto, to her self-appointed task. She looked up and grinned. "Revenge."

"Oohw, that feels wonderful. Please take revenge as much as you want. But turn around and I'll return the favor," Karel replied breathlessly. 

Lucy maneuvered herself so Karel had access to her pussy, where she was already glistening from anticipation. Karel's tongue and fingers worked their magic again and when he slipped a finger in her velvet tunnel and found her G-spot, she lost it again. She found herself on her back, with Karel massaging and sucking her nipples. She moaned, "But you didn't get off. I want my revenge."

"Girl, I don't know how many times I can do that. I'm 64 and haven't done this since long before my wife got ill. You can take revenge later."

Karel had Lucy moaning in just a few minutes and seconds later he was on top of her. Softly he said, "If you're ready, guide me in."

Lucy took his cock in her hand and lined it up with her slit. She found herself slippery enough, spread her legs a little more, arched her back and let Karel push the broad tip of his cock into her. When Lucy felt Karel pushing past the entrance she gasped, "Take it slowly, please, I've never had something this thick inside me. Besides, it's been a long time. I gave up on men after my ruinous affair with the last one."

Slowly, but relentlessly Karel pushed on until he was totally buried inside hot and slippery Lucy. He started to withdraw. That elicited a low moan from her. When he was almost withdrawn he pushed back inside, this time more forcefully, and Lucy yelped. Karel was not longer than average, but he was quite thick. With each stroke he stimulated Lucy's G-spot and her clit. This time they both went over the brink and their panting was the only sound to be heard in the room.

Both were very happy but Lucy was worried about Karel's holiday. What would he do? Leave her behind? Send her back home? She didn't know how to broach the subject.

It wasn't long before Karel noticed her uneasiness. He waited patiently, giving Lucy time until she was ready, but she persisted, keeping her worries to herself.

Finally, Karel relented and asked, "Lucy, what's bothering you? I can see that something is worrying you."

"I don't know how to tell you."

"That shouldn't be too difficult. Just do it, tell me."

"Promise me that you don't get angry at me, or laugh at me."

"Why should I do that? It's obviously important to you. Out with it."

"You're going on holiday. What about me?"

"That's simple. You can go home, you can stay here, or you can come with me."

Lucy felt her heart sink when she heard Karel say "You can go home,'' but when she heard "or you can come with me," she jumped up, flung herself at Karel and started to kiss him with tears streaming down her cheeks and she asked, "Will you really going to take me with you? Ohh, I would love that!"

"Sure, If you can stand living in a little caravan. Why not? But keep in mind, you can't take a lot of luggage with you. There is room for one bag max. Still want to come?"

"Yes. I always take too much with me. Can you help me with that?"

Karel replied, "I'll try. And we have to agree on something else. I hope it's not necessary, but let me explain. We hardly know each other and we will be living very close to each other with very little privacy. Therefore, we have to be honest if things between us don't work out and we need to split."

"I dread the idea, but I can see it makes sense."

Lucy started packing, but she had a very hard time reducing her luggage to one suitcase. When she was done, she had Karel look at her luggage.

He checked and shook his head, saying, "Lucy, where we are going, there are no high-end restaurants, nor any theaters. You can leave all that stuff out. Better pack something warm...along with a bathing suit."

Lucy balked, but Karel insisted, and she reworked her travel wardrobe. When done, she was standing proudly in front of a half empty suitcase. It hadn't come easy and she'd had to bite her tongue. No "high end restaurants" he'd said, but no evening dress at all? No heels? Seriously, what type of trip were they taking?

Karel kissed her on top of her head and said, "I know it's difficult for you, but you've done well. I'll buy you a smaller and easier to handle duffel. In the end, you will like it much better this way."

Karel retrieved the caravan from storage and parked it in front of the house. Lucy thought it too small for two people, but when she had a look inside, she saw that it was cleverly designed and that every nook and granny was utilized. Karel tried to explain something about weight limitations but Lucy didn't really listen. She just wanted to get their trip underway.  

Finally they were on the road. After the first day of travel, they ended up at a camping site near Fontainebleau, France. Lucy was very enthusiastic and wanted to buy souvenirs. Karel however pointed out that storage was very limited and their first argument was born. That argument was still petering on the next day when they arrived in the vicinity of Avignon. They were browsing the streets of nearby Cavaillon when Lucy tugged Karel's arm and said, "Look at that!"

Karel, oblivious of the galleries and shops and much more interested in the architecture, asked, "What dear?"

Lucy pointed at a pink granite sculpture. "I want that. I'm going to buy it."

Karel objected. "Do you know the price? Can you afford it? And how do you intend to get that home with you?

"Don't always be such a spoilsport. I'm certain that I can afford it, it can come with us in the caravan.'

The sculpture was at least 30 inches high and 12 inches in diameter so it was very heavy. Karel became a little annoyed since he'd carefully explained the weight limitations. He grumbled, "Lucy, it's way too heavy for the caravan and we can't tie it down. And if I could, it would be an obstacle for the rest of our holiday, with bruised toes and the whatnot. It's too dangerous. It's not going in the caravan. Maybe there are other means to get it home."

"No, I want it to come with us!" Lucy replied angrily

Karel tried to de-escalate the rapidly rising tensions by saying, "Maybe you should see if you can buy the thing in the first place."

Angrily, Lucy stomped into the gallery. Half an hour later she came out with a big smile on her face and cheered, "I bought it! It was a steal! They even deliver it at the camping site tomorrow."

"What! What for?" Karel was angry now. He thought, <"I>Bloody hell. Why doesn't she want to listen? Outwardly calm and looking at the receipt he said, "So tomorrow we have a sculpture weighing over 300 pounds on our hands and we can't take it with us. What do you propose?"

Lucy looked at him, "It can't be that heavy. And it will be delivered tomorrow morning. End of discussion."

Karel sighted. This is not good. ah well, with time a solution will be found. "I'll think of something. You wait for the delivery tomorrow."

For the rest of the day the atmosphere wasn't very companionable. In the evening Lucy asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"No. But I am very disappointed that you won't listen. That thing can become very dangerous when loose loaded in the caravan. There are no tie-down points in there. If I have to swerve, or break violently while driving, it will come through the walls, or at least wreck the interior."

Lucy retorted, "If the sculpture is not coming with us in the caravan then neither do I."

Karel was taken aback. "Really. That is your final say? An ultimatum?"

"Yes. And now I'm going to sleep."

The next morning Karel was up early. He went looking for a forwarder specialized in shipping art. When he found one, he gave the address of the campsite and placed an order to pack and ship the sculpture to Louis's address. Next, he went to Avignon to pay a visit to the TGV station. He bought a one way ticket to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. There Lucy could take a flight to the States.

When he got back, Lucy was fuming. The sculpture was crated and ready to be loaded onto the truck.

"What are you doing with my sculpture?" she shouted at Karel.

"I ordered it shipped to Tara's house. Now that is out of the way, we can go on holiday again without an inert missile in my caravan."

Lucy fumed, "I told you that I wouldn't come in that thing without the sculpture. I'm going to pack."

Karel pulled out the envelope with the train ticket to CDG and said sadly, "I was afraid that you'd react this way. Here is your ticket. The TGV leaves in three hours. I'll take you there."

Now it was Lucy's turn to be shocked; this wasn't the reaction she had foreseen, expecting instead a fight and a surrender. Fuming, she started to pack, and her duffel and a bag with souvenirs were ready in half an hour.

When she came out with them, Karel was waiting in the car, looking very angry. He loaded her duffel and bag and they drove off to Avignon, with Karel not saying a word. Lucy was afraid that if she uttered a single peep Karel would leave her stranded at the side of the road. She had never seen Karel angry and this wasn't a pleasant experience at all.

When they arrived at the station Karel took her to the platform. There he said, "Well, I think this is goodbye. Have a good life."

He turned around and walked away before Lucy could even utter a word. Just after she found her seat and settled in, the train started to leave the station. It went so smoothly that Lucy wasn't even aware that they were moving.

Half an hour into her journey, a modicum of calm and reason descended into Lucy's mind. A small but insistent voice started to nag. First she ignored it and clung to her anger. The little voice kept on chafing at her anger. She was well on her way when the enormity of the situation became crystal clear. Her obstinacy had cost her the only man who was her match. Spiritually, mentally and physically. And she drove him away just because she felt entitled!

Lucy immediately grabbed her phone.

===

Meanwhile, Karel drove back to the camp. He felt drained, sad and wanted nothing more than to be left alone with his thoughts. As always when Karel wanted time to think, he shut down all means of communication. Today wasn't any different. His phone was powered down and at the caravan his small laptop would undergo the same treatment.

Yesterday he already planned to leave in case this should happen. He only had to take care of the awning and the caravan was good to go. He planned to go north to Lyon, Besançon, and the Voghezen into Germany.

An hour later he arrived back at the caravan. He paid for his stay and another hour later he was on the road heading to Orange and onwards to Lyon.

====

Frantically Lucy pushed the speed dial for Karel. The only thing she heard was, "This number cannot be reached. Please retry later," over and over again.

Did he shut down his phone, or did he have an accident on the way back? she asked herself.

After searching the internet, she finally found the phone number of the camping site. Normally Karel spoke with the owners since she spoke a little French, but she was desperate. Haltingly, she asked for Karel. It took a while and a lot of back and forth before she understood the owner was saying that Karel left as soon as he'd returned.

Her questioning his destination took more halting discussion before she finally understood something about up north.

"Merci beaucoup," she thanked the man before ending the call.

Lucy started to cry. How could she even try to apologize when Karel didn't want to be reached? There was no answer so she sat thinking as the train sped on. Three and a half hours later, she was at the desk of the airline getting her ticket rerouted. It took another half an hour for the ticket office to find her a flight home late that day.