A Dutch Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was overwhelmed by emotions. Not only did she get an equivalent of a marriage proposal, on top of that the daughter of her, now, life companion, in spite of everything, called her mom! She sat down and started sobbing. Within a second Anna was there with her arms around her.

Anna said, "You might have done some stupid things, you atoned for them too by flying over to take care of my father. And he is in a better place with you around. Besides, we like you. Welcome to the family now. Now, go give your man a kiss."

Lucy got up, kissed Karel and said, "Yes. I will stay and be your support for ever my love." 

====

Epilogue

15 years later

Karel was comfortably sitting on his couch while his granddaughter handed him his great granddaughter. Lucy was exuding impatience. Karel looked at her, smiled when he said, "You'll get your turn and when you get your hands on her, I won't get her back. Be patient."

Karel's granddaughter came back from an internship in Portland at Louis's old company. On both flights east she became airsick and puked her stomach empty. She forgot all about the pill which came out too. The reunion with her lifelong boyfriend was spent mostly in bed, Anyway, they always wanted to have children while they were young. Just like granddad and mama Anna.

Anneloes. The name was a Dutch contraction from Anna and Loes (Lucy). Lucy was over the moon that she was honored with that. She looked happily at her sister who occupied Karel's recliner. Ten years ago Louis suddenly passed away as a result of a severe stroke. Tara sought solace by her sister but found it with the widowed father-in-law of Anna. Because there was nothing in the USA that bound her anymore, she sold her belongings and went to live with the man.

Both Karel and Lucy were still healthy and in good condition. They took their walks and they partook in the bustling family life. But at the end of the afternoon, when they sat very happy and tired in the garden enjoying the evening sun, Lucy said, "Fifteen odd years ago I couldn't even imagine that I would be part of such a warm, beautiful family. I love them all but above all I love you with all my heart."

 Karel smiled, "I love you too." And softly kissed her on the cheek.

Somewhere a man and a woman, very much alike, both with penetrating brown eyes and lots of wrinkles in their faces, contentedly, looked at the couple when the woman said happily, "That is a proper happy ending. We did good here, brother mine."

THE END.

1