A Dutch Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy smiled and cooed, "Ohh! Can I play with that? Are you so happy to see me? Is this nurse allowed to clean that? Nurses special treat this time."

 

She bent over and started to lick the stiff, throbbing rod. Karel inhaled sharply when he felt Lucy's velvety tongue running around the sensitive head. At the same time Lucy undid the knot from the sash of her bathrobe. The bathrobe fell open to reveal a translucent white nightgown. She gave the swollen mushroom a soft kiss and straightened up. The bathrobe fell to the ground when she seductively walked to the left side of Karel's bed. She gave Karel a steaming kiss, turned around, bent over again and went on where she left. Karel had a magnificent view of her gorgeous taut buttocks. He started to massage them. Slowly his hand creeped between her tights. Lucy changed her stance without stopping her ministrations to Karel throbbing cock.

Now Karel had easy access to Lucy's delights and he caressed her labia. When his fingers touched her clitoris and his thumb slipped, without any friction, inside her to massage her g-spot Lucy's knees buckled. She had to steady herself on the bed. Huskily she asked, "How bad is your leg?" 

Karel answered surprised, "Not that bad anymore. The wound is on the inside of my leg as you know. Therefore it doesn't become irritated easily."

"Close your legs please. "

Karel did what was asked. Carefully Lucy climbed in bed and straddled him. She lifted her gown and with the other hand she guided Karel's throbbing cock to her entrance. 

With a deep and contented sigh she slowly sank over the thick mushroom. When she bottomed out she looked at Karel,  "Are you ok?"

Karel kissed her, "Never more so." He replied. 

"Let me do all the work. Use your good arm to steady yourself."

Lucy started to move and her muscles were massaging his cock. After a few slow strokes she picked up the pace a bit and panted, "I can't help it. I'm going to cum. No, no, I'm cumminggggg! "

Lucy went still for a minute and then she said, "It was my intention to get you off. What is it with you that as soon as you touch my genitals I orgasm like a firecracker. Now sit still and keep your hand to yourself."

Lucy started to rock on Karel's cock again. Karel took a look at her bouncing breasts.

Her nightgown was wet from perspiration, clinging to her body and accentuating her stiff nipples. Then came the familiar feeling. The contracting from his sack, the swelling and stiffening of his cock just before the floodgates opened.

Lucy felt it as well.  She slowed down to prolong the moment before Karel's cock would spew his seed into her cunt. Just before she came down again, she felt the hot liquid shoot into her tunnel.  She slammed her cunt down and heard, "Oooffff!"

Lucy stopped moving at once but felt the throbbing cock shooting stream after stream of semen inside her. Then like a flash flood her second orgasm took her. Karel had to use his good arm to steady her. Slowly she sank beside him on the bed.

A few minutes later Lucy looked up in Karel's worried eyes. He said softly, "Hi, hello there. Are you okay? You almost fainted."

"My darling Karel, you can't even begin to know how okay I am. I'm here, in bed with you. I had two shuddering orgasms and the only thing you did was lay back without even using both your hands. I've never felt so sated in my life."

Karel smiled while he kissed her softly and replied, "I'm glad to be of help. Oh, and for what it's worth. I still love you."

Lucy's head shot up, "What, what did you say?"

"I said, for what it's worth. I still love you."

"But you never said that you loved me."

"Did I have to? I thought it showed enough."

Lucy started sobbing in Karel's cushions. "The little old lady in the plane was right."

"What old lady?" 

Lucy told Karel what happened on her flight from Paris to the States. She gave a description of the woman. Karel, surprised, related his story and asked, "Can you describe the woman?"

When Lucy was finished Karel told her, "It's uncanny, you describe a female version of the man in my dreams. And both had, in principle, the same message. Get together again, that is."

Lucy giggled, "Like a fairy in a story. But it worked. But now I have to get up and get dressed. Anna can be here any minute."

Half an hour later Anna entered. She found a softly singing Lucy puttering around in the kitchen. Anna said, "My, my. Are you in a good mood?" 

Lucy turned around radiating happiness and gushed, "He told me he loves me!"

Anna hugged the woman who was so in love with her father. "Really? When? I'm so happy for you. What brought that on?"

"I told Karel how stupid I acted and asked him if he wanted me to be his nurse. That went well. Uhh, do you want the juicy parts as well?

Anna replied immediately, "Of course I do."

Lucy almost purred as she told the story of their morning adventure. Concluding, she said, "That's when he said that he still loved me. I'm so happy!"

Anna, smiling, gave Lucy a hug, happy for her dad and for Lucy. "Is he decent now?"

"Oh, yes. He's having breakfast now. He can manage that with his left hand."

Anna replied thoughtfully, "I need a few answers and they pertain to you too. Do you have time? At least until we know if my dad will answer my questions?"

"I have all the time in the world for you. I'll come with you." They went to see Karel.

"Good morning, daughter of mine. How are you doing?"

"Good morning, father of mine. Why do you have that smug grin plastered on your face?"

"Undoubtedly Lucy told you already." Karel grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Yes, indeed. That's an answer I already know, but I still have a lot of questions."

"I know, dear daughter, I know. You have found the divorce papers when looking for my papers, haven't you?"

"Yes," said Anna. "I'd like to know why they are there and why you didn't divorce mum. And if it has any relation to you being shot in Italy."

"I understand. But it's not a story to be told over breakfast, nor a story that can be told without your brothers attending. Can you ask them to come over?"

====

The next day.

Karel sat in his recliner and looked at the faces of Anna, Bob, Jimmy and Lucy.

"It all started about five and a half years ago," he started before swallowing and admitting, "This is hard. I never told anyone except for the director--and he knows only parts of it--and my councilor, of course."

Anna said softly but compassionately, "Dad, we're here for you. It is better to get it out of your system now. Take your time, but don't leave anything out."

"As I said, it started over five years ago. I was sent, by my manager, to assist in an investigation in France. When I got back, Anita acted differently. I blamed it at first for my bouts of absence. Shortly after that, the gossip mill started grinding and someone warned me that my manager had set his eyes on Anita. Lo and behold, in a relatively short time I was sent out three times. Each time I came back, Anita acted worse toward me. There was no intimacy anymore; her demeanor toward me was cold, businesslike.

Every time when I tried to address the situation I got the cold shoulder, and it wasn't long before I started to believe the rumors. At the same time, I discovered evidence that there was a mole in the department who warned organizations and companies about impending audits. 

Therefore, I went with my suspicions to my manager and got laughed at, so I took it to a higher level. The director, however, believed me; he promoted me and assigned me as an internal investigator to find the spy."

Karel to a sip of his coffee to gather his thoughts. Do I tell them everything? Including the sordid details? It will hurt my children no end. But they will find out anyway if something happens to me.

He gathered his courage and went on, "Within a week, I was assigned another investigation somewhere in Greece. It would take two days to get there and I would be gone for over a month. I protested that I already did more 'out-of-county' work than the rest combined. But my manager smirked that I could refuse, but there would be consequences. Then and there the penny dropped. He needed to get me out of the way because he wanted to warn his friends and get Anita in bed. I planned accordingly. You know that we use small bodycams when we're doing field work. I planted one in the bedroom and one in the living room. 

Very early the next morning I went to Schiphol to oversee the handling of our baggage. This time I finished quickly. After a cup of coffee I decided there was time for a last ditch effort to save our marriage. My flight was at 1pm and it was 9. I got a taxi back.

When I arrived, my worst fears came true. My manager's car was already parked in front of our house. I told the taxi driver to wait because this wouldn't take long. I quietly opened the front door and Anita's squealing out of the bedroom greeted me. 

I went from extremely angry to ice-cold. I took the bodycam from the living room together with my manager's suitcase and laptop. Placed it outside and asked the driver to put it in the trunk of his car. I went upstairs, entered the bedroom and immediately walked to the other side for the second cam. My manager was on top, fucking my wife! They didn't even know that I was in the room until I already had the bodycam in my hands. They were shocked, to say the least. I didn't say a word and wanted to walk out again. I didn't trust myself and if I started to talk things would rapidly escalate.

 

But the dear manager made the mistake of trying to stop me. I broke his nose, several fingers and his arm. When done, I dialed 112 (The European equivalent of 911) and went to the office where I handed over the cams, his laptop, and his suitcase. The laptop was property of the organization so the password of the fat blob was cracked within minutes and there was all the evidence. He was the mole as well as an adulterer with several women.

I went to Greece and returned to the house 5 weeks later. That was the start of the worst years ever for me. I still remember that first conversation.

Karel entered the house and asked immediately "Why the fuck are you still here?"

Anita looked haggard and softly replied, "Because I love you."

"No you don't. The ease and willingness with which you spread your legs for that fat blob tells me that I only was a good fall back for you. Again! Why are you still here?"

"I live here and I really love you. I made a terrible mistake. I took you for granted and I felt entitled. Can we talk and try to get together again?"

Karel went on telling his woes. Tears appeared in his eyes. "The 5 weeks of separation didn't do anything to alleviate my anger."

I retorted, "Weeks on end I tried to get you talking. Weeks! Now, since you were caught with his cock in your cunt, you want to talk? And you really do think that I want to talk after all this! Have you lost your mind?"

"That was the reason for the first time I went dark. I told my employer that I would be gone for at least a month and went backpacking in the Carpathian mountains. There, in all solitude I came to terms with the fact that a divorce was the last resort one has. If there is an explanation as to why Anita fell for that fat blob, reconciliation might be possible. With that in mind I made my way back to civilization.

"Anita couldn't explain why she cheated. She wasn't unhappy, she didn't get a kick out of it. He didn't appeal to her ego. She just did it and never thought of the consequences.

"Anita tried everything to reconcile. She actually demanded that I fuck her in all places to claim what was mine. Every time she tried to seduce me, I saw that blob pounding away on my wife. I couldn't get it up when my mind replayed that scene. Ever since I had that with all women I bedded but didn't care about. So I stopped trying. I think you three all noticed that something was very wrong but I couldn't speak about it and your mother didn't want to speak about it. The atmosphere in our house was very unpleasant to say the least. After three years of trying I decided that enough was enough and started the divorce.

"My lawyer had prepared all the documents and I would tell Anita that weekend that the end of our marriage was imminent. Only the Friday before that weekend, she dropped her bombshell.

She was ill, very ill. What appeared to be an innocent fracture in her thumb turned out to be a fully blown cancer of the bone. Metastasized in the rest of her body including the brain and it was very aggressive. She had half a year max before she would succumb to the cancer.

Whatever happened in the past, there was no way in hell that I would leave the mother of my children to die in a two bit flat without proper care. I told her that I intended to divorce her but since her circumstances deteriorated so much that she couldn't take care of herself in the foreseeable future, I would stop the divorce and take care of her as long as needed.

The last half year was a hell for Anita. Not only the physical pain and the feeling that her life was slipping away rapidly, also the remorse and regret of her actions hurt her immensely. In our last conversation I told her that I forgave her. I was still angry, but the sharp edges were gone and Anita needed that forgiveness for her peace of mind. If I could take away that little bit of suffering by saying she was forgiven then so be it. 

After seven months I was a widower. The care combined with the fact that I still had unresolved issues from the past made me burn out. I also was prone to violence, I couldn't concentrate and I started to neglect myself. Counselors tried to help me. But I was in a very dark place. My children might need me, but I had nothing to give but poison. So I went dark again. This time a pilgrim's path from Canterbury to Rome. At least a part of it. I started in Aachen. When I was halfway on my route to Switzerland I met a woman. We talked a lot and she healed most of me. Mind you, she wasn't interested in men, much more in women. The long talks and physical closeness were the healing process."

Karel felt tired and asked, "Do you have time? I need a rest." He went to the bedroom where he, with Lucy's assistance, carefully lowered himself on his bed.

Lucy asked, "Are you alright, love? I begin to get an inkling as to why you reacted so cold when I told you that I didn't want to go without the bloody statue. Please forgive me?"

"I already did, you remember? And I told everybody this morning that I can't get it up if I don't like the woman."

Lucy kissed Karel softly on his forehead and said, "Sleep."

That afternoon Karel sat in his recliner again. He looked at his daughter and sons and asked, "How are you coping? I dumped a lot of information on you and it was all bad."

Jimmy looked at his sister and older brother. They nodded their ascent. Jimmy was the designated spokesman.

"Dad, he started. We guessed that it had to be something like what you told us. We noticed the changes in mum when you weren't around and Anna confronted her more than once. Mum denied that there was something going on and forced us to keep our concerns to ourselves. When Anna found the divorce papers...."

Karel nodded that he understood and started the rest of his story. "You know what happened in Cavaillon. I'll take it from there. I drove from Cavaillon to a camping site north of Besançon. Normally one can do that in five, or six hours. It took ten hours because I wanted to avoid the toll roads.

"I did something the next day that I never did before. Even before breakfast, I had two glasses of hard liquor. When I got back, I had breakfast together with another big glass of eau de vie. I became drowsy when an old man interrupted me. We talked for a long time and I unburdened my soul. I must have fallen asleep. Then I woke up, he was gone. But my mental cesspit was emptied and cleansed.

"I was in Germany when a colleague showed up. I don't know how they found me. They needed me in Italy. That factory was already under investigation but the accident there speeded things up. There were also rumors that the fat blob was involved. So I went there.

"Now, what comes now isn't exactly a secret but it's not common knowledge either. I like to keep it that way. So please don't tell anyone. I'm not very proud of it."

Anna replied, "`We'll keep it to ourselves dad."

Karel sighed deeply. "I'm not going into details but the investigation revealed that there was an American connection, the blob was involved but also that it went on for years poisoning the surroundings and making the people who live there sick.

When I was finishing my report and was almost ready to send it, the fat blob came into my room holding a gun. He told me that I was never going to frustrate his business again. I threw the first thing I got hold of to his head. A paperweight. I missed but had time to get near him. He shot at me and got me in the leg. The second shot missed me and ricocheted. That bullet went into his leg near his groin. But my leg buckled and I was on my knees.

That was when he hit my shoulder. I knuckled his leg where the bullet went in, hitting him as hard as I could and he screamed in pain. With my left hand I tried to pull him down but he started to pound on me with his gun. Strangely within a minute he started to topple. He hit the desk with an nasty crunch from his neck. That's when I saw the blood pumping from the wound. I think I killed the man, or else he broke his neck when he fell. I surmise that I punched the bullet through the artery wall. I crawled to my desk. Pressed the send-button for my report and the panic-button for help. After that I passed out too.

I'm told that the investigation into his dead only stated that the bullet ruptured his artery and didn't mention my part in it. 

"Okay, that's all folks. Now you know," ended Karel.

Anna looked at her brothers. They both nodded for her to speak. "We have other questions, Dad. We are afraid that.."

Karel interrupted. "Will I be sent out again? Don't be. From now on, I will put my family first. I will definitely stop with fieldwork. Actually I am thinking about retiring altogether. But first, I shall have a hearty conversation with my employer. I think I'm entitled to some serious compensation for enabling the fatso to get so close to Anita and for shooting me. They knew he was there and that he was dangerous and they asked me, of all people, to go there."

"That is a relief dad. I have another one. Important to all of us in this room. What are your future plans when you are back on your feet and you don't need a nurse anymore? Will you become a hermit again?"

Karel looked at the faces from his children and Lucy. Slowly he said. "I don't know. I'm not going to marry ever again."

He could see the disappointment on the faces of his children. Lucy's face showed all kinds of emotions and a single tear appeared in the corner of her eye. He quickly went on, "But I gather that I can't go back to being a recluse. To prevent that I need help. I need to be helped forever, so my help needs to come and live with me. Forever."

He looked at Lucy. "Lucy, can you help me out of this situation?"

Lucy's head shot up and bewildered she looked at the kids and finally at Karel. She stammered, "Do you mean that?"

Karel nodded.

"Forever?"

Karel nodded again.

Lucy's face went red and tears were leaking down her cheeks. She whispered, "Yes, I would like that very much. But I hope for your children's consent too. After all, it was my behavior that put you in this state."

Anna replied, almost angrily, "Lucy! Why do you think we ask? Sometimes Dad needs to be kicked under his butt to get him moving. But to answer your question, yes, you are welcome to our family, whether married to Dad or not. From now on, you are my stepmom. Mom!"