All Comments on 'A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 02'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Then I got to the word, "Sejal," and knew the whole story, nearly word for word. No need to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent as always vyasa!! Continue writing tons more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh look the sad little troll is back with his negative comments

It takes a very pathetic individual to seek out every cuckold story and the waste your time posting negatively over and over in the comment section. You must have a completely miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To The Last Commenter about the sad little troll......

Talk about sad!! At least he commented on the story not on someone else's comment? Fucktard!! As for this mess it's a typical cut and paste Indian cuckold story with no eroticism nor interest.Beyond cliche.No score it would denigrate the one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SImply horrible

Badly conceived, poorly written with just awful, unlikable characters. Unbelievably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pussamous

Pussamous is here again, commenting on comments instead of the story. Not even an idiot like Puss could enjoy this farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving it so far

I am fascinated by Kamini's dilemma. How far will she go to satisfy her desires? Would Jai Singh's dominance extend over Ashok a well? Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
India (or Pakistan?) presenting LW

with another flying turd. Did LW did something wrong to deserve such a shit storm from those parts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next one

bustyindianbustyindianabout 6 years ago

Please continue soon. An Indian wife myself, this story is something right out of my fantasies!

rituforfunrituforfunabout 6 years ago
Wow

Wish I had a brother-in-law like Jai Singh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As usual very erotic story from one of best Indian writer

Great story, keep it up, ignore negative comments!

You are really great writer in this genera, This story from woman's point of view and in her words makes it even more hot, when woman talks about her sexual desires and dilemmas it is so wonderful. Also use of Hindi words like "Dudh ki dukan" by women are really hot, keep using them liberally for acts, desires and anatomy. Discussion about Eskimo custom and such other Animal world references to excite and liberate key characters sexuality are so hot and important, keep using them.

Hope the layout of home with uncovered bathrooms provide enough exposure for others to see Kamini's charms as Ashok is desiring and now Kamini too. Hope Kamini acts on Ashok's suggestions and keep exposing herself in various at home and outside settings

With seven pregnancies there are ample opportunities for Kamini to experience varieties, hope she gets to experience multiple Alpha males from family and outside.

At the end of story hope reluctant demure wife turns in to goddess of love in perpetual need of attention to her needs, many a time torn between her different roles as wife, mother, lover and daughter-in-law but eventually her desires overcoming all including guilt! Hope at some point there is open communication between Kamini and Ashok rather than journals, and acknowledgement of pleasures, dilemmas and conflicts each one feels in this.

In your other stories there are ample opportunities for hubby to have fun with other women when wife is primarily busy with Alpha males! Hope Ashok gets these opportunities not too far from home

Would like to suggest few story ideas especially expanding/finishing few unfinished stories on literotica, how to connect?

Waiting for more..

- S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great, but

Your storyline is good, but very poorly written. You may live in California, but sorry to say buddy, you don't know English much. The conversations were almost crappy, hard to read. The story is very interesting, that's the reason I ended up in chapter two, but don't feel like reading the next chapter as the descriptions and conversations were very tough to digest. Please don't get upset, try to find an editor. Your stories will be much better, if written properly. Wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice story but you have not describe how to kamini getting nude please more describe how pulling bra& panty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
worst comments by readers against writers not encouraged

the author is a celebrity in writing such sex stories.one of the readers commenting to author that though the author lives in newyork, his english is poor is simply outrageous. moderators should delete immediately such stupid , arrogant and personal comments. as readers we r entitled to comment on the story ,the style and contents etc... no comments on authors english etc....

before i comment on others english, i question my self as to how good is my english. the authors story and his english etc... are extremely good. iam reading the story second time in 24 hours. great author. great work. keep it up.VYASYA JI.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...