A faithful MILF should not drink Ch. 01

Story Info
On my birthday, I discovered the transforming power of vodka.
1k words
3.21
34.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real story, as best as I can remember it. It happened only a few days ago, but due to some alcohol consumption, my memory of the events has not fully recovered yet.

Who was I before that night? A traditional woman, a faithful wife, a responsible parent, and someone who never parties or drinks. And by the end of a single night, none of that applied to me.

I am Annie B, a 32 year old mother of two boys (2 and 4), and since I've recently found out how attractive I am to younger men, that would also make me a MILF. I am slim, but not in a fragile way. My 34C tits may not be too impressive after breastfeeding two children, but when I wish it, I know how to make them presentable using a push up bra. I have a long bright-red hair with long bangs, and I tend to wear big dorky glasses that not only look surprising good on me, but also protect my eyes from my hair. I've been told I have a nice smile, but I never believed that about myself. I also look at least 5 years younger than I should, even though I never wear makeup. Oh, and when I go out, I like to revisit my gothic past by dressing accordingly.

I love my husband and I think he is the best. From the day I met him, I found myself attracted to his manliness, intellect, and ambition. He used to be really hot too, but during my second pregnancy, every pound I gained, he gained three. We both have good jobs, but he works longer hours and brings in a bigger portion of our household income. He's also dedicated to everything he does: his job, parenting, local charity work. Actually, one thing he seems to neglect since we got married is our sex life.

At the time of the story, my husband and I have been on a seven month dry spell, a record even for us. When he's stressed and overworked, his libido is. Unfortunately, the opposite happens to me, and I deal with stress with either sex, or I'm forced to masturbate. So for the last seven months, I've calculated that I've used circa 40 hours on that act alone. Not the most productive period of my life, I guess.

That's a real shame, because I love my husband, I loove his cock, and I looove the way he fucks me. Also, the dead bed situation left me feeling undesirable and as if I've past my sexual prime. Sometimes I would look away from the mirror because all I could see was another average mom, a wife - equal parts bored and boring. And that feeling would, among other things, play a role in the night I am going to talk about.

Another thing that had to happen for that night to occur was me getting pregnant with my second child. After going on maternity leave rather early in my pregnancy, and being bed bound, I started playing those annoying repetitive online mobile games. Just to pass the time, and try not to think about my difficult and dangerous pregnancy. In one of those games, I met some people from my local area, all of them a lot younger than I. We bonded over the game, started a group chat, and then over time started to bond even more. Eventually, the eight of us started to refer to ourselves as the Group.

I was the unofficial Group leader, by the virtue of being the oldest. The co-leader of the Group was the second oldest by far, the 27-year old nerdy electrical engineer Frank. The two of us were often referred to as Mommy and Daddy of the Group. Though, to be honest, he was always far more mature than I am.

The two youngest members of the Group are 18-year olds Annie C and Frankie (also known as Junior). There are three wild coincidences about them. First, they were born on the same date. Second, they lived at the same street their whole lives, but haven't met before we founded the Group. And third, they shared names with me and Frank respectively. Weird, huh?

Three other members of the Group were 21-year old political science major Coco, who out of embarrassment to this day refuses to tell us his real name; a 19-year old Greek immigrant Costa (real name Constantine) whose family owns an ice cream shop (and always brings free ice cream) and rarely speaks unless you ask him a direct question; and finally Barbie (she hates her real name - Karen), a 21-year old sociology student, a smart and nice girl who for some reason dresses like a complete bimbo.

For the last two years, we've gotten progressively closer, and formed close relationships. We all had a few things in common: we were all very nerdy and somewhat shy by nature, especially in social situations. However, what started as a group chat sharing memes and friendly sparring over political issues, soon became the Group that organized outings at least once a month where we either had coffee if the weather was bad, or otherwise have a barbeque. We were just good friends.

And then, things suddenly changed... On my 32nd birthday, they organized a party for me. And then spiked my drink with vodka. And then a lot of things happened in a single night, most of which I don't remember.

Here's what I do remember about the 6-hour party. We played spin the bottle and exchanged a little saliva. Then played strip poker until we were all in our underwear for the rest of the party. Danced in a way child would not be allowed to watch. And did something that can only be described as an indoor picnic for too many people, and not enough blanket (you may be imagining it wrong). And then, one of them went way too far with me. Twice.

This was the most exciting night of my life. I regret everything I did, but can't help feeling aroused every time I try to remember what really happened.

So, what did happen? Let's see how much detail I can recall...

To be continued...