All Comments on 'A faithful MILF should not drink Ch. 01'

by cantbelive01

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. A true story of a once respectable woman whoring herself out. I love blaming the vodka like thats an excuse. Hey, hopefully the sex was worth it though because it will probably cost you your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, but too short because it leaves you hanging as to what happened; although the to be continues draws you back to see what it was....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Starts well but where’s the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So you regret becoming a slut whore who cheats on her wonderful husband. How about confessing to him and see if you can save your marriage.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Who cares about the cheating that happened? This short introduction has enough bullshit for 10 stories...1*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Hmm..

A sequel

Nope won't read the next chapter.

I'm not interested what a cheating spouse reminiscing her infidelity. If the next chapter contains her husband dumping her maybe I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is real huh? Of course it is. In the next chapter make sure your husband knows what you did and of course tell your kids and your parents and all your real friends what you did. Im sure they won't care.

OldskierOldskieralmost 2 years ago

So as this is a true story, right ?, can't wait to find out if you are still married or continuing to make your wonderful husband an unknowing cuck or maybe hubby agrees to share you with others. And if you try to make this a happy ending story ……. Good Luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start…….please keep going. Hopefully your pregnant again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

If there's more, why post only 1,000 words? Why not put chapter/part 1 in the title?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lost me when you claimed it was a true story.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

No, there is nothing to bring any reader back for another few paragraphs of this story. You should have finished and posted it.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Don't bother stringing this out. Just get to the part where hubby throws your slimy ass out on the street, frames you for child abuse, and you commit suicide. Then at the next Group meeting to mourn you, a "gas leak" blows the house and everyone in it straight to hell. Good story! P.S. It's your ghost writing this story while it watches hubby, his new wife, and your kids laughing and loving at Disneyland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm hoping that the husband finds the whole thing exciting, and that he hopes that she'll continue playing and sharing her experiences with him. That just might draw him out of his way too long dry spell, and give them both a new lease on life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I've recently found out how attractive I am to younger men"

Honey, you're nothing but a piece of ass to these guys and another notch in their bed posts. And just stop with the true story bullshit. You and your husband are in your early 30's and you haven't had sex for 7 months?? Again, I'm calling bullshit. I seriously doubt you're old enough to even be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not worthwhile reading stop before you make a fool of yourself

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

So you regret becoming a slut whore who cheats on her wonderful husband?

What makes him a "wonderful" husband? He ain't laying pipe.

I wonder if any of these authors can write a story where the woman is a 21st century woman: makes .85 of the husband, hasn't given the husband complete financial (and other) authority over her. I am married and I would never consider locking someone out, spying on her phone, etc.

That said, I don't consider my wife "property". If she decides to get some strange, as long as I don't know, I'm not going to worry. I could just as easily (possibly more easily) get some for me. It aint that big a deal...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Useless slut

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

So you have managed barely a page for your first effort. Please be patient and write at least two full pages before submitting any further parts. Give your readers something to get their teeth into!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

O.K. The hook is in.....let's GO! 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really doubt that it's a true story, but let the shots flow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a three. The writing was good but there should be much more to share, even if you have to make it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the psychopaths projecting their own serious mental problems onto you. I'm excited to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

phill1c

I know you think the only quality to a husband is, 'laying pipe', but there is the whole GOOD GENETICS thing to carry on the family line. Basic human biology. Then there's financial success, social success, being a protector, being a provider, being funny, being an easy-going companion. You moron, you fool, you nincompoop.

Plenty of authors write women that make good money on here. And I'v only seen the kind of authority you mention RARELY on these sites. Most posit the wife has more control when it comes to spending and divorce gains. Sooo, you're in the wrong again. Maybe it's hard for you to read more than one story a day. Poor you.

Good for you, cuck. You got married. You want a prize? "I would never look at my wife's phone" Again, you want a medal? It's an invasion of privacy, but only white knights that wear cock cages seem to demean men that snoop. Women snoop, 21st century women especially, and it seems to be a celebrated thing. People make jokes about it. So grow up and join the 21st century. Where hook-up culture is normal, loyalty is rare, and people snoop.

Once again, you don't consider your wife property, do YOU WANT A PRIZE? I'm pretty sure the majority of everyone everywhere feel this way. It's not a bold position to hold. There's nothing brave and intelligent with falling in line with popular thinking. You don't mind if your wife cheats on you? That right there is a cuck. You even cemented it by saying you could easily get more pussy if you wanted. The key there is that you admitted you DIDN'T get strange pussy. And since you don't believe in loyalty nor vows, that means you are celibate because you most likely would have trouble doing so. That or your wife, that you don't mind cheats on you, satisfies you enough. So your libido is low. Either way, low-energy beta-male talk. And you're trying to preach it at people like a religion because misery loves company. Too bad, cuck. Enjoy your lonely life. Embrace your philosophy of making vows you don't intend to ever keep. Embrace being okay with your wife banging younger dudes, and treating you like a money cow. Just milking your financial titties like property. Squeeze squeeze, better produce more, lest she find a better cattle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t wait to hear how one of those young guys fucked her. Good for her.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I cant say for certain what the number is, but this little retread has had more than 3 other pen names, and he sucked just as bad with those as he does with this little shitfest.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot story!! Please, go on soon 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drucking a funk woman is right up there with rate dape!

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

You need to deliver a little more ASAP. I'll give you a 3, but this deserves a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About the only pipe Phill1c is lay is some fat, ugly women or he's paying for it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Asshole settles for a drunken old whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous