A Fall from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go further?" Noah asks, hovering above me. I think about Miles one last time and decide that I can't let things go that far.

"I don't want to do anything like that..." I say, hesitation lining my voice. He fidgets as he hovers above me, obviously aroused and ready to go.

"You've had boyfriends before, right?" he coaxes as his free hand stays under my sweater. "...ever give them head?" I try to look at anything else but his craving eyes.

"I don't want to go that far..." I say again, reinforcing what I just said before. His hand moves from my bra as if he senses that he's not going to get what he wants, moving it down to my stomach instead.

"Then, can you just help me jack off?" he insists, his puppy dog eyes once again begging me to say yes.

"What do you mean?" I inquire, his eyes lighting up at the small hope I had just given him.

"You can just lay there, and I'll jack off on top of you until I cum." I can see his eyes full of desperation, looking to me for help with the situation I helped create. If this is what I need to do to satisfy him, I have to do it.

"Okay, but only if you do it onto my stomach," I say, giving in. Noah's eyes light up as he immediately shoots up off of me and begins taking his shirt off. Wearing sweatpants, he slips them off with a single motion in one fell swoop, exposing his dick. It's long and hard, about six and a half inches, and lengthier than it is girthy. In terms of length, he's just a bit longer than Miles but not bulkier. His balls hang below, a little more hairier than Miles.' He has a small patch of hair above his dick as well, the hair having clearly been trimmed recently. Most likely right before I got here. I start to feel shame as all of this unfolds, burying it into the back of my mind for the moment.

I adjust the pillow behind me and lay there as Noah gets on top of me and straddles my lap, the desperation in his eyes having been replaced by lust. His dick hovers over me.

"You want to take your sweater off?" he asks, reminding me what was happening. I sit up and slide my sweater and T-shirt off, laying back down with my bra still on. "Your bra too," he insists. "I don't want to get anything on it." I sit up once more, wavering as I hesitantly remove my bra. I lay back down, staring up at him with his hand on his cock as my 32D-size boobs fall back against my chest. I watch as he starts stroking himself, precum already forming at the tip. He puts his other hand against the headboard of the bed and leans over as he strokes and moans above me. I don't know what else to do but caress his arms with my hands, hoping to make him cum faster in any way I could.

"Fuckkkkk," he groans through a whisper. "Can you jack me off with your hands?" I look up at his dick, the precum glistening as his hand spreads it over his cock.

"You said you would just jack off," I protest, my voice a whisper as well.

"Please?" he begs, trying to convince me with his puppy eyes again.

"I don't want to," I insist, continuing to rub his arms. "Just jack off and cum."

"Okay..." he says sadly, still stroking.

After some minutes, his groans start to get louder and his breaths become more labored. He doesn't say anything, but I know he's getting close. I keep brushing his arms in hope of him finishing soon.

"God, you're hot," Noah whispers, the sound of him stroking his precum-lubricated member resonating throughout the room. His eyes close and his groans grow louder and louder, his balls appearing to tighten. Without missing a beat, a string of cum erupts from his dick, rope after rope after rope gushing out soon after. It flies all over my stomach, some of it coming up to between my boobs as he accidentally angles his dick too far upward in the heat of his climax. He continues to stroke through his orgasm, groaning as he milks every drop out onto my stomach below. I watch as his cock softens, still grazing his arms as he wipes the last bit of cum coming from the tip onto my navel.

"Thank you," he says with a voice of clear satisfaction, getting up to grab me some tissues before heading to the bathroom afterward. I lie there, his cum all over my stomach and chest. It feels thick and clumpy, the smell of it making me want to throw up. I think about what happened as I clean myself off, my brain failing to comprehend what I just did. All the thoughts and guilt about Miles start to rush in, but I have no time to feel bad before Noah returns from the bathroom.

"I'm a little late for practice, so I'm gonna hurry up and head out," he says, changing into his soccer gear and grabbing his sports bag from his closet. "You can stay here a little longer if you want, but just make sure the RA doesn't see you when you sneak out." He walks up and kisses me before looking through the peephole of the door to see if anyone was there, carefully leaving and shutting the door behind him. I stay for a while like he said, my soul empty and my mind blank.

Some time passes before I grab my things and leave the room. I shut the door gently behind before noticing someone else walking down the hallway towards me. I freeze. My heart beats out of my chest as I think it might be the RA, and I realize that I'm screwed only until I see that the person in question doesn't seem to be alarmed. Upon closer inspection, I note that he's wearing the same jersey Noah left with not too long ago. It must be one of his teammates on their way to practice too. He gives a smile and waves, his chocolate-colored skin as dark as Miles'. I wave back, continuing down the hallway until I'm out of the building. Arriving back to my car, I sit in the driver's seat, dazed. I check my phone and see a text from Miles.

"Sorry I fell asleep. Can we talk about this in person later?"

I think to myself. How am I going to tell him?

***

12