A Fallen Star

Story Info
The new transfer is better at everything.
13.9k words
3.62
14.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole thing happened at the start of my senior year of high school.

I had just turned 18 and was looking forward to starting the new season of football. My brother was a year ahead of me and had just graduated. He and I were the stars of our football team. Because of the two of us we had the best defense in the entire state. We were both linebackers and my brother Dan ran the defense. He called all the plays and we as a team executed them perfectly most of the time. We helped lead our team to undefeated Season and a state championships 2 years in a row.

Now that Dan was gone the crown of defensive captain was to be mine. I thought it was just a given that I should be captain. I had been a part of 2 undefeated state runs and I new our defense better than anyone. But coach thought differently I guess. He expected me to fight for my place. Even though I felt very strongly that I had already earned it.

When he brought me into his office to tell me all of this he told me that the person that was going to challenge me for the job was a new transfer from out of state. I was pissed to say the least. Not only did I feel like I earned the spot but then he was going to possibly give the coveted captain position to a dam transfer that wasn't even part of the team yet. Nor were they a part of the past 2 seasons that my brother and I led. I couldn't believe it.

When he introduced me to Jessie and told me the she was the transfer I almost laughed in his face If it weren't for the size of her. Now I'm 6'1" but she was at least 6'4" and in extremely good shape. Her arms were big and cut and had large legs as well. He said she was the first person of her type to win state defensive player of the year. I didn't understand what he meant by her type. what he meant by her type? Because she is a girl? He looked at her first like he was looking for permission and she just nodded at him.

He looked back to me and said well kind of. She is what people call a futanari. I had no idea what he meant. So she jumped in and said I was born with both male and female parts.

like a shemale I asked? She got angry and said only fucking assholes say that. And trans women don't have both parts. I do. So hermaphrodite then I said. She just rolled her eyes and shrugged. That's the Scientific term but no one uses it Dumbass.

Coach jumped in cause he could see we were getting a little heated and said look Tanner I'm not saying I don't think your good enough to do this. And I'm not saying that I don't appreciate your hard work these last seasons. But the job was your brother's not yours. So you have to work for it just like he did. I'm not just going to give it to you because your Dan's brother. Jessie has every right to fight for that job as much as you do. So may the best ma...I mean person win.

Fine coach if this is how you want to do this then this is how we will do it. And stuck my hand out to shake his and just stared daggers at Jessie while I did. She just sat there with a smug ass smile on her face and I stuck my hand out for hers and she stood up and took it. And she squeezed it hard to let me know she had power and said see you on the field. I smiled and said good luck seeing me while your ride the Bench. She squeezed even harder to the point I thought she might try to break it and said I'll be doing a lot of things here but riding the bench isn't one of them.

Coach cut in and said enough you two.. save the competition for the field.. but remember we are a team here so once the captain business is settled this bullshit gets dropped. We work together here so let's keep that in mind. We both never looked at him. Just at each other and nodded. And I turned and walked out.

As I walked down the hall way towards the parking lot I was so mad I punch a couple of the lockers in frustration and heard behind me.

Hey don't cry little guy. I haven't given you anything to cry about yet.

I turned and Jessie was walking behind me.

Fuck you bitch like you have a chance against me. You probably got that all state bullshit because your a freak and they feel sorry for you.

She just laughed in my face and said you think your the first one to think they are better than me? Or think that I don't take this seriously? Or call me a freak? I have beaten and taken everything away from the doubters and the assholes. And I can see your the same as them. So I will do the same to you.. I will make you my mission here. I'm going to take your world apart you little bitch. And pushed passed me out to the parking lot.

She seemed very cool and level headed when she said that. So it made think she wasn't lying. But I knew now I had a real enemy that needed to be taken down. And I wasn't going down without a fight that's for sure.

As I walked out to my car my girlfriend Jenna was done with cheerleading practice and was waiting for me. I could see her looking at Jessie as she walked by to go to her van. She smiled and waved and Jessie returned the same as she walked by..

I had to admit her van was pretty cool.. it was one of those Ford 4x4 vans that was lifted and had all the off road lights on it. It was all blacked out with black rims and large tires.. Jenna followed her with her eyes all the way to the van until she heard me come up.

Hey baby you ok? You look upset. I looked over at Jessie as she was getting into her van and she looked at me and smiled and started up her van and drove off.

I told her I was fine and just had a pest I had to get rid of. She didn't understand what I meant but just left it alone. She did ask who Jessie was. I just said some new freak that transferred over from another state.

oh really? She's cute. She's going to make a lot of friends here probably. She's big too. I said yeah I know she fancies herself a football player you believe that shit? Jenna was a little shocked but said that's super cool. I don't think I've ever seen a girl football player.

I just rolled my eyes and opened her door for her and said let's just go babe. I want to go home. She asked again what was wrong and I just told her I didn't want to talk about it and drove her home in relative silence. When we got to her house she told me to call her if I wanted to talk about it later. I agreed and told her I would see her tomorrow.

When I got home my aunt, sister and mom where all in the kitchen talking about God knows what. I said my HI's and gave the hugs and went to my room. Normally I would have sat and visited for a while but I had work to do.. there was a playbook I had to memorize..

A few hours later my sister Joanne came knocking and asked if I was ok. I told her I was and just had work to do. She said that we needed to hang out some before she left back to college again. I'm only going to be here for a month so you better not fill it up with football work. I smiled and told her that I wouldn't. I should have this handled by the first game in a week. Good she said. My little brother needs to hangout with his big sister. She came over and gave me a hug and walked out.

My sister was the oldest of us three kids. but we are all only a year apart from each other. She was home on break from college.

I had a blessed but also cursed life in a sense.. we had Good gene's. My mom was a very good looking woman so was my aunt and sister.. I always had to hear crap from my friends about how much of a milf my mom and aunt are. and how much they want to fuck my sister. it was old and annoying. My brother Dan and I used to love and hate it when the three of them would come to our games all dolled up waving Palm palms and what not. Because we would never hear the end of it from the guys on the team. So like I said blessed and cursed.

At school the next day everyone was a buzz about the new girl. Who was she? Where did she come from? Was she seeing anyone? Blah blah blah. I couldn't stand to hear anyone talk about her. At lunch Jenna could see that every time anyone brought her up I got upset. So she asked again what was wrong and I told her there won't be anything wrong if people stopped asking us about the new girl like we know who the fuck she. She was shocked that I snapped at her like that and I saw it. So I apologize and said everything will be fine by the end of the week. I told her what the coach told me and that I should be captain by the end of the week.

I had to be. The first game was 8 days and I was going to be captain if it killed me. She got a little upset and said that wasn't fair but gave me a hug and kiss and told me I could do it.

As she hugged me I locked eyes with Jessie she was leaning against the wall with a group of girls talking to her but she was looking at me. I just stared right back and she smiled and ran her finger across her throat telling me she was going kill me I guess. I just gave her the finger and she laughed.

At practice I was killing it. Reading the offense like I've always done. But she was doing the same. It seemed she new the play book just as well as me. some of the guys were looking at me with concern every time she pulled off a great stop. she was a leader that was for sure. When she talked all the guys listened. She had a command on the field. I would be lying if I didn't get a little nervous when I saw that.

But I had the loyalty of the guys. Most of these guys I helped lead to two state championships. So they trusted me. They didn't trust her yet. So I was still sure the job was mine.

After practice and hitting the showers I was walking out to my car expecting to see Jenna waiting for me by the car but she wasn't there.. I looked around and saw her over by Jessie's van talking with her and giggling. Jessie had the side door open sitting inside listening to her talk. As I walked over Jessie looked up and smiled and winked at me. I could see the inside of the van. It was all done up with a bed in the back and everything. There were lights and a fridge.. it was definitely cool.

I was a little pissed that Jenna was over there talking to the enemy like that.. I didn't say anything but asked if she was ready to go. she said bye to Jessie and told her she would see her tomorrow.

I will definitely she you tomorrow cutie.

Jenna just kind of looked back at her and giggled. As Jenna walked by me she didn't look at me but my focus was on Jessie anyway. She just sat back in her van smiled and said see you tomorrow little guy. Fuck off I said and walked to my car.

Jenna was standing by my car as I walked up. I asked why she was talking to her? Well I'm not in a Competition with her so why can't I talk to her? I don't play football.

But I do babe. And right now she is the enemy. Don't you see what she is doing? She is trying to get into my head to make me make mistakes. She knows that she can't beat me straight up so she is playing games to take me out of mine.

I think your over thinking this Tanner. She is nice and interesting. Plus no offense baby but I do think it would be cool to have a girl be a captain on the football team.

I almost lost my mind when she said that. I looked at her for the first time with real anger. its like she can't see how hard I'm working or what this means to me.

she isn't a girl Jenna she is a freak.

Eww don't say that word she said. She is not a freak. Why would you even say that??

Because she isn't a girl and she isn't boy She's a fubnari or something like that. She has both parts Jenna.

Futanari she said. And yes I know. Everyone knows.

How do you know? Does she go around telling everyone or something?

She looked at me like I was stupid. And asked so your telling me you haven't seen it?

What?

The huge bulge in the front of her pants that gives it away.

Gives what away?

That she is a futa.

I have seen no bulge Jenna so I don't know what your talking about. Are you trying to say that that's her dick?

Yes. That's why everyone knows. She is becoming quite popular with the girls she said with a smile

I didn't know how to respond so I just asked her to stay away from her till this thing was over. I just don't want to have my mind being pulled away from the job. So please just say away for the rest of this week.

Ok I'll stay away for now. but I do think she is nice and I will talk to her sooner or later. Plus this town is small so new people are interesting.

That's fine just not this week please.

Just for you babe. And kissed me on the cheek.

Thank you.. and I drove her home.

At home my aunt and mom were in the kitchen again. But I felt I needed more work on the plays so I went to study. My sister came in my room and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with her. I said I couldn't that I needed to study she said boo and that she was going without me.

I sat and studied for a good 5 hours when I started to hear some laughter from down stairs. I got up to stretch felt I needed something to drink. When I came down stairs I stopped dead in my tracks. There was mom and aunt Stacey and Joanne sitting with Jessie in the living room laughing and talking. I thought what the fuck Is she doing in my house. Joanne was sitting really close to her on the couch and was Is enthralled with everything Jessie was saying.

Everyone didn't even see me till Jessie did. She got a huge smile on her face. oh hi Tanner how's the studying going?

Joanne said hey I ran into Jessie at the movies and we started talking. I understand you two are competing for the same job on the football team. How come you have to study so much? Jessie was able to go to the movies today. How come you can't?

Because I take my job seriously. I have a lot of guys depending on me making the right decisions on the field. So I don't have time to mess around that's why. I need to study.

Jessie just sat there with that stupid grin on her face.

I bet she takes it seriously too Tanner. But sometimes you have to take a break to keep your mind right. Mom said

I'll take a break after the week is over and we know who the captain is.

Aunt Stacey said don't be so serious Tanner it's just football. You are really good at it. And I bet Jessie is too. I can't wait to see you both play. But you have to have fun too sweetie.

I know but it's only for a week.. I looked at Jessie. you should study too or this is going to be easier than I thought.

She just laughed ok little guy. we will find out real soon who is better than the other.

alright you too.. Tanner you be nice to our guest. No smart comments young man. show your manners.

Yes mam. I don't like upsetting my mom.

Jessie would you like anything to drink?

Sure water is fine.

How bout the rest of you ladies? Yes that would be great. As I brought everyone there drinks I notices Jessie sitting back with her legs splayed open a bit and her arm behind Joanne's head on the couch. I set her drink down on the table I saw it for the first time. That huge bulge that Jenna told me about. I looked right at it and then up to her face and she was watching me. Her normal little smug smile got even wider and she winked at me. I just backed up and walked back to my room to study.

I came back out a hour later and they were still all talking but they were talking about her van. Her arm was even further down around Joanne and she was leaning into her.

Yeah I have lights a fridge a tv and a bed in there too. Joanne said really that's cool. Do you want to watch some TV or something? I would like to see the van.

Sure Jessie said. That is as long as you ladies her are ok with that? I can show all of you the van if you want.

Mom said no you guys go ahead maybe some other time.

Aunt Stacey said the same. But that she would like to see it herself sometime.

Joanne got up first and headed for the door the Jessie got up said her goodbye to mom and my aunt. and looked at me with a smile and a wink and said see you tomorrow little guy. The girls all laughed again.

My aunt asked my mom what did you think of her? She's a big girl isn't she? Yea she is definitely big mom said. She might just give Tanner a run for his money.

That's not what I was talking about. My aunt said. I know what you were talking about Stacey. But I wasn't trying to go there.

I didnt want to listen to them talk about her so I went to the kitchen and I got myself something to eat. mom asked me to take out the trash when I was done. So after eating gathered up the bags and went out front to drop them in the cans. As I was out front I saw Jessie's van. It was moving around a lot. as I got closer I could hear the moaning. as I got closer yet then it really started to rock and Squeak.

I heard my sister voice.

Oh oh oh God ssssoooo bbbbiiigg!! Deeeep deeep.. oh God so deep. It feels like your in my stomach.

You like that big ass dick? You like me stretching that pussy out baby?

Fuck fuck fuck God yes. Break my pussy. Pound it pound it baby.

Fuckfuckfuck shit baby I'm cumming!!!

That's what I'm talking about fuck yeah.

Rocking and speaking and rocking and squeaking. It just kept going.

That's never happened to me before holy shit Joanne said. I've never squirted like that.

Well that won't be the last time tonight you cum like that.. I can go all night baby. This pussy is going to be molded to my dick.

Fuck fuck fuck cumming again!

That's right baby.. all my girls cum on this dick.

All your girls?? Yeah don't worry about it you will meet some of them. Now come here baby.. I want you to suck this dick.

I had heard enough and walked back to the house and into my room I sat stunned. My enemy was for sure in her van in front of my house fucking the shit out of my sister.

I thought how the hell did that happen so fast? Maybe my sister is just a slut and I didn't know it. She has been at college for a while so maybe she just passes it out up there. But now I had to worry about what Jessie was going to say to people at school. Or how was she going to use this against me. I didn't know but I was sure I was going to find out.

I was up way later that I should thinking about Jessie and what she was going to do next or say to someone. so the next day at school I was super tired. I avoided seeing Jessie all day because I new I was going to see her at practice. And I didn't want her to take my mind out off football with whatever she would do or say about last night.

I was sitting with Jenna in the back area of the school Quad with my head down on my backpack. She told me she had to go drop off her science homework before cheer practice and she would be back in a few mins. After about 20 mins I started to wonder where she was so I pickup my stuff and hers and walked over to her class. When I came around the corner to where her class was there she was with Jessie talking and laughing. As I walked up she stepped back and put her hands up and said I didn't go to her we walked into each other. So I'm not hanging out.

Jessie was looking at me and said. what your not letting her talk to me? A bit controlling don't you think?

Shut up Jessie. It's not controlling if I asked her not to. I didn't tell her to do a dam thing. She is her own person she can do what she wants.

Jenna smiled at me and said thank you for saying that baby.

Here I brought you your stuff babe. I'm going to head off to practice I'll drive you home after. she gave me a kiss and she headed off for cheer practice. She waved bye to Jessie as she left and told her she would see her later.

Now with just Jessie and I standing there she asked what's the matter little guy. you afraid I'm gonna do something with your girl?

Go fuck yourself Jessie.

Nope. But I will go fuck your sister again.

I lost it. And went at her. She block my attack and locked me up in her arms then BAM. She tripped me up and slammed me down on the ground face first. She was on my back and had my arm up behind my back. She leaned down next to my ear and said.