A Fallen Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watch out there little guy. I've done worse to bigger guys than you.

Fuck you. get off me

She twisted my arm more causing some pain but I wouldn't show it. She slid down my back some and was straddling my thighs and leaned down again this time putting pressure on my ass. And I could feel it. That bulge pushing against my ass.

Feel that little guy? Do you feel it? Cause your sister sure as fuck did. 5 times last night. And so will your little girlfriend. And if I choose your aunt and mom as well. You might think I'm full of shit but just watch it all happen. There's nothing you will be able to do about it. The harder you try to stop it the easier it will be for me. I told you I'm going to take your world apart. And that's what's going to happen. Now go get suited up baby dick. You better be ready today. Because I am. Then she got off me and walked away while I laid there looking up at her.

During practice I was off my game some. What I was trying to avoid was her getting into my head and she succeeded in doing that and throwing me off my game. But she wasn't kidding when she said she was ready. She was on fire. Coach walked up to me said whatever is going on with you today you better shake it off son. Get your fucking head in the game. I make the decision tomorrow. I can tell Jessie is focused so you better get the same way.

I started seeing some of the guys listing to her and asking her opinions about situations instead of me. I could tell I was on the verge of losing them as well. After that I pulled my head from my ass and started focusing on the work. I told myself that I can't let her win. She won't take this from me!. I've worked to hard.

After practice coach called me over to his office to talk to me.

Tanner I need to know that your head is in the right place son. You didn't look good today.

I know it didn't look good today coach. I had a ruff night last night I didn't sleep much.

I don't need excuses son. We need results. The teams we face won't care if you didn't sleep. They want to win. And it's your job to make sure they don't right?

Yes sir.

Jessie is looking really good son. But I still think this is your job to lose. You've been here longer and you were a part of the 2 best seasons this school has ever had. But if you don't show me something tomorrow I'm going to give the job to her you hear me. So go home get some rest do whatever you have to. But tomorrow you need to be prepared for me to put you through some work to make sure your ready. Call Dan and talk to him if you need some advice Tanner. Because he was always ready and always on his game. He pushed you to be better. No get out of here and get ready.

As I walked out to my car I was really pissed at myself for letting her get in my head. She has pulled me off my game. God dam it Tanner your letting her win you idiot.

I jumped in my car and headed home.

I walked into the house and could hear my mom, aunt and sister talking I the kitchen.

Was it really that good? Asked aunt Stacey

You wouldn't believe how good it was. Its huge and she definitely knows how to use every inch of it. I've never orgasmed so many times or had any as big before.

Come on Jo don't exaggerate mom said. Its just because you like her and it's different than being with a normal guy.

No mom I'm telling you it was unbelievable. And she takes control. You would do things with her you wouldn't normally do with a regular guy. It was so big I was scared at first. But eventually you absolutely love it.

Wow.. I want to see it. Aunt Stacey said. I got to see how big it is. I've heard about these futa before. But when you hear these stories its never from someone that actually was with one. It's always second or third hand. But now I have conformation. You won't care if I do? Will you Jo?

No I'm not her girlfriend. She doesn't do girlfriends. She made that clear.

You girls are silly.

Come on mom. Have you even had any since dad left?

That's none of your business young lady. But not as much as I would like. Men are assholes and I don't have patience for them.

See well there you go Claire. Give her a run. All the stories I've heard and now Jo confirming them means it's one hell of a ride. You should do it too. We could do it together. All though I would prefer to have it all to myself the first time. But if it would make you feel better with me there I'll do it

Shut up Stacey. Your such a slut sometimes. I'll leave that silly shit to you girls. I don't need to try some 18 year old futa. I'll find someone I want to be with sooner or later.

You don't know what your missing mom.

I took a sigh of relief hearing mom say that. But my aunt Jesus Christ I didn't know she was so hard up. I mean she isn't married anymore and is still a stunning looking woman like mom so I would have thought she was getting some on the regular. She has had quite a few guys in her life.

little did she know that there was no way I would let that happen. I'm not giving Jessie the chance to do what she thinks she can do.

I walked around the corner and they all shut up.

Hi baby mom said. How was you day? How are you and Jenna getting along?

SHIT!!! JENNA!! I forgot Jenna at school.

I turned and ran back to my car. Speeding down the street I though what the fuck you idiot. You don't just leave your girlfriend standing in a fucking parking lot you moron. Get your shit together.

I came flying into the parking lot but it was empty. I tried calling her but she didn't answer.

Fuck you idiot now she's mad at you.

So I drove over to her house so I could apologize. As I turned down her street there was Jessie's van parked in front of her house.

God dam it! You idiot you gave her the chance she needed to try to worm her way into her pants. I came speeding into the drive way. I jumped out and ran up to the door and before I knocked I could see in the window and saw Jenna and Jessie sitting on the couch really close to each other. I kind of panicked and knocked rather loud to break up anything that was happening. And Jenna and Jessie got up I saw Jessie slap Jenna on the ass. Jenna just laughed and slapped her arm. When she opened the door.

Well look who it is. Did you forget something? Or someone??

I know I'm sorry baby. I had a talk with the coach and my head was all over the place I'm so sorry.

Well don't worry about it Jessie drove me home as you can see.

She was standing behind her with that same smile and said. You better pay closer attention to this pretty lady here little guy. You treat her like this for to long and someone might just sweep her off her feet and take her away from you.

I wanted to punch her smug face in right there but I didn't want to show her or Jenna that she was getting to me. So I just said hey thanks Jessie for making sure she got home OK. I appreciate it.

Don't worry about it. Making her smile is all the thanks I need. And started to walk passed us in the door way and a again slapped her on the butt and say see you later tonight right cutie?

Yup is all Jenna said.

I looked between the two like what the fuck are you talking about.

See you later little guy and Jessie walked off.

I looked at Jenna and asked what do you mean you will see her later tonight?

Well since you left me at school she offered to take me home but it would cost me a night at the movies with her. So I agreed so I didn't have to walk home Tanner. It's the least I could do don't you think?

Jesus Jenna. She is trying to get into your pants just to get under my skin. Can't you see that? Please don't go with her tonight.

Look Tanner. You are going way to crazy about her. Don't you think your getting under your own skin just constantly worrying about what she is or isn't doing? If you would just talk to her she is super nice and funny. But babe I am going tonight. I told her I would so I am. Besides it just a movie. Nothing is going to happen.

Jenna dam it. That's fucked up. I told you just for the week to stay away. I can't deal with the football shit and the out side shit at the same time.

No Tanner what was fucked up was you leaving me at school because other shit was more important than me. so this is your punishment. Deal with it. Then she closed the door in my face.

I turned to leave and Jessie was sitting in her van looking at me and started laughing. Told you baby dick. You will watch it all happen buddy and there's nothing you can do to stop it and drove off.

Fuck. God dam it I thought to myself. I jumped into my car and just drove around for a while trying to clear my head. After a hour I finally decided to head home and study to get my mind on football. Football is what I needed to be ready for. After a few hours of studying I tried texting Jenna to ask her to reconsider going. She just didn't answer. I started to feel nervous that she was going to be alone with Jessie for so long so I decided to head to the movies so I could maybe spoil any chance of Jessie trying anything.

When I got to the theater I didn't see Jessie's van anywhere in the parking lot. So I thought maybe Jenna had a change of heart but just wanted to make me suffer a little for leaving her at school like the idiot I was. So I headed over to her place to see if maybe I could make it up to her somehow.

As I pulled on to her street I saw Jessie's van in front of her house. I walked up to the house and could see through the window that they were talking to Jenna's parents. I didn't want to act like a freak and just barge in or interrupt and be that jealous boyfriend. So I went and sat in my car and waited for them to leave.

When they came outside I could see Jenna was dressed very sexy. she had a very short very tight skirt on and pink tank top that showed a lot of cleavage. I loved that outfit when she wore it.. drove me nuts.

Jessie walked over and opened the door for her and reached down and grabbed her waist and picked her up to put her in the seat. I could see Jenna giggle as she did it. Then they drove off.. I thought we'll I'll follow them to the movies now and spoil there fun maybe. We pulled into the theater and I waited for them to walk up to get tickets and then I walked up.

Hey guys

Tanner what the fuck? Jenna asked.

What? Am I not aloud to go to the movies?

Jessie just shook her head and said to Jenna we can go if you want.

No just give me a minute and let me talk to this idiot.

She took me to the side. What are you doing Tanner?

I'm going to the movies. Why what are you doing?

Don't be stupid I told you nothing is going to happen. It's just a dam movie. Why are you being so crazy? Why don't you trust me.

I do trust you. I don't trust her. I know this looks like I'm being crazy and it feels that way too. but I don't want her alone around you.

Look Tanner I'm going in there with HER to watch a movie not you and not us as a group. So if you go in there your going to piss me off. Then everything after that will be on you.

She turned around and walked back to Jessie and she opened the door for Jenna while I stood watching her walk in. Then Jessie looked at me and waved bye bye with a smile.

Shit! What was I supposed to do. I can't leave her with that bitch. I know what she is trying to do. She told me that she was going to do it. I'm not going to let her do it.

But if I go in there I'm going to make this shit I'm in with Jenna worse than it is. Fuck it. I'm going in. I'm not letting her do this to me.

When I walked into the theater Jenna saw me and just started shaking her head. They were sat all the in the back row Jessie looked at me and got a huge smile on her face and took her arm and put it behind Jenna's head and Jenna leaned into her while looking right at me. I sat 2 rows in front of them.

We got about 30 mins in the movie and I heard Jenna whisper Holy shit that's huge.

I turned and Jenna was looking down in Jessie's lap. Jessie said I know but I'm really good with it. They both looked up at me and then back to the movie.

A few mins later I her whispering again. I looked back and they were talking real low to each other. I couldn't make out what the were saying. But I could see Jenna giggle a little. I turned back to the movie for a few mins. I didn't hear anything for a while so I looked back and they were gone. they snuck out the back and I didn't hear them. So I jumped up and ran out to the parking lot and her van was gone.

Shit. Where the fuck would they go? Maybe back to Jenna's house. I jumped in my car and sped off. When I got to her street I could see the van wasn't there. So I texted Jenna and asked where she was. no answer.

This town is to small. There isn't shit to do here so where would they go I thought to myself. All there is to do is the movies, football and bowling. That's it the bowling alley.

So I drove over there. No van Dam it! Where else. Shit lookout point! You idiot!. I had never driven so fast in my life. I finally got up there and didn't see the van. I stopped the car and got out to look around. There was a dirt path at the end of the road that you need a 4x4 to go through and that takes you up to the very top of the hill. So I decided to walk up there. And to my horror there was the van. All the way at the top and it was rocking and squeaking.

Fuck you idiot! Why didn't you just go home and not go into the movies. Why did you do that you moron. It was a total gut punch.

I walked up to the van just to be sure what I was seeing was real. And it for sure was. I could hear the skin slapping together, the grunting and moaning. In the silence of the hills I could hear them like I was sitting in the van with them.

Fucking big!!! God damit cu... cu... cu... cuuuuming aaaggaaiinnn!

You like this big dick baby?

God yes your amazing!

Better than baby dick back there?

Oh yes.. he doesn't even compare.

Fuck fuck fuck your so deep baby so deep. I've never felt anything like this before.

Turn over. I want to fuck you from behind.

Smack smack smack smack smack the skin on skin started again. But this time louder with more force behind it.

Ok my god!! Fuck me fuck me I'm cumming again!!!!

That's good baby cum on my dick. Your gonna remember this dick for the rest of your life.

Smack smack smack smack smack.

Do I get to fuck this pussy again?

Fuck yes baby Jesus Christ yes anytime you want.

I saw a flash of light from inside..

Did you just take a picture of us?

Don't worry baby its just for me. No one will see this.

Then another and another.

Fuck baby gotta cum come over here I want to cum on your face.

Oh fuck yeah fuck yeah take it. Take all of it.

Holy shit!

Fuck so much. I didn't know anyone could cum that much fuck. I'm a Goddam mess.

Don't worry I'll be ready to go again in 5 minutes. Look back over here and smile.

Flash flash flash

I was dumbfounded and heart broken. I didn't think Jenna would go that far. But she definitely did. I just walked away.

I got in my car and mindlessly drove home. When I pulled in the driveway I sat in my car for a while just thinking about all that happened getting angrier and angrier as time went on. Then finally just said fuck it. Fuck Jenna. To hell with her. If she would just turn on me that fast for one God dam mistake then fuck it. Football is all that Matters now. No more distractions. I'm going to beat that bitch tomorrow and get my captain spot.

I went in the house and mom saw that I was upset. And asked what was wrong. I just told her that Jenna and I broke up. I didn't want to tell her what really happened. She gave me a hug and said the whole plenty of fish nonsense. I told her I was just going to go to bed. Had a big day tomorrow. She gave me a kiss goodnight and I went to lay down.

Right when I laid down my phone went off. I check the text it was a few pics from Jessie. First was Jenna bent over with her huge dick in her. She was so stretched out that her pussy lips were turning white. I could see the big veins running all round her dick and Jenna's cream was all piled up and the base of her cock.

next was of her face covered in cum. It was in her hair and on her forehead and Cheeks. It was on her chin and in her mouth she was covered in it..

Then a text that said told you bitch boy. The more you try to stop me the easier it is for me. And by the way that was some good pussy. I'll be enjoying it from now on.

I replied fuck you bitch.. I'm going to stomp you tomorrow. You may have gotten Jenna but that's as far as you get. I'm doing the taking now.

She replied with another pick of Jenna sucking her dick. It truly was huge. Had to be a foot long and as wide as Jenna's mouth could go. She looked to be struggling to get a quarter of it in her mouth.

On what planet do you think you can compete with me baby dick? I've already won. But if you want to go tomorrow we can do that. I'm going to make sure that I take your spot too. And I haven't made up my mind about your aunt and mom. You keep it up though and I'm for sure taking them.

I just shut my phone off. I won't let her get in my head again. I'm beating that bitches ass.

Next day at school everyone was asking me what was up with Jessie and Jenna. I just told them we broke up so she can do what she wants. Everyone thought that was fucked up that she would just turn on me like that. I told them all that shit happens but I couldn't worry about it now. After today there going to be a new captain and that was me.

All the guys were wishing me good luck and telling me I could do it.

At practice I was on fire again.. I couldn't be stopped. But unfortunately Jessie was too. She was a beast. If I didn't hate her so much I would be impressed.

Coach called everyone in and was praising us for a good practice. He said it's time for the defensive captain man in the middle Everyone circle up. Jessie and Tanner front and center.

If you don't know what the man in the middle drill is then you've never watched a football movie. This is where the team circles up with on person standing in the middle and players rush in one at a time. The first on down has to stay in the middle and do it again.

Only this time it's just the two of us. Best of three coach said. You two ready we were both jumping up and down yelling and getting fired up. Ready then the chirp of the whistle.

I took off right at her she squared up to me but I got lower that she did and nailed her hard and kept pushing her back. She planted her foot and grabbed me by the waist and all of a sudden I was being hauled up in the air feet first and bam right on my back.

Everyone went nuts DAAAAMMMM!! come on T you can do better than that a few of my buddy's said.. I jumped back up and went back to my spot. She had that stupid smile on her face again.. I shook out my arms and waited.

Ready.... chirp

This time she came at me so I squared up and took her head on. We slammed together she push I pushed I hooked her arm and side stepped her and BAM on her back she went.

Again the guys went nuts. that's what I'm talking about T. She jumped up and went back to her spot. It was finally my time to have that smug smile on my face.. she however had a whole new look.. she was pissed. And I loved it. I shook my arms out again and waited.

Ready....chirp

She took off again I squared up the same and we went head to head again BAM!! it went dark. I didn't know what happened.

The next thing I new I was looking up at a bunch of faces. People asking me if I was good. The med staff was looking at me and I had a heck brace on. They told me not to move. I was on the board already. I didn't know how they got me on the board without me knowing it. I told them to let me up. I could feel everything so I new I couldn't be that bad. But they said I need to be check for broken neck before they let me up.