A Fallen Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long have I been out. Close to five minutes. my buddy told me.. shit I said. Did I win at least? No bro she put your ass out man.. she's the captain now.

Fuck. I lost God dammit now what?

They carted me over to where the ambulance was waiting and took me to the hospital for x-rays.

I was upset to say the least. That job should be mine. I couldn't believe I failed. After all the hours of studying. All the working out and running the plays over and over in my head. Watching all the game films and reading the offenses of different teams. I still lost.

After the x-rays coach walked into my room.

Well how you doin son?

I'm feel fine coach I'm ready to go.

Well we will see about that. We have to wait for the doc to say your clear.

I guess I lost the captain spot right.

Well yes you did Tanner. Jessie out played you and she earned the spot.

I got it coach. Someone had to loose.

don't be to hard on yourself son. You played great. Just not great enough. But remember you were part of this school's greatest 2 seasons.

Well I wanted it to be 3 in a row

It still can be. Just because your not calling the shots doesn't mean your off the team. Your just in the same position you were in last year when your brother ran the defense. Your still a hell of a backer kid.

Thanks coach

The doc walked in and said good news your neck is fine.

Can I play? Well not for a few weeks. You have a pretty good concussion Tanner. So your going to have to sit out for at least 2 weeks if not more so we can make sure your clear.

Well that sucks.. I'm just getting all the bad news today.

Hey you could have a broken neck. A concussion isn't that bad.

My mom walked through the door and asked how I was doing the doc told her I was fine just a concussion. He told her to keep me off my feet for a few days

Mom took me home and I went up to my bed and laid down. Joanne came in and asked if I needed anything because mom was headed for the grocery store and had asked if I wanted anything special. I said no and she came and sat down on the bed next to me. I heard you lost the captain spot. I'm sorry Tanner. I know it meant a lot to you.

Yeah it did. But what do you do? It's over now. I just have to deal with it.

I guess Jessie is really good though right?

Yeah she took more than my job Joanne. She took Jenna too.

What? How did that happen?

Partly my fault I guess. I don't really want to talk about this stuff right now.

Alright I'll let you sleep.

I laid in silence for a bit and my phone went off. Another text from Jessie. I thought what now.

Hey little guy. Hope your ok. I didn't plan on knocking you out. But now that this is over maybe we can be friends and work together to make this team better. You are a good player.

Go fuck yourself I replied.

Ok so be it. thought you would understand now. But if you want to keep it going then I will take everyone you little bitch.

Whatever I wrote back. I didn't feel like arguing with her right then.

Later that evening I heard some talking and laughing from down stairs and I decided to get up and get something to eat for myself. As I came down the stairs I saw my mom and Jessie carrying the grocery bags into the house.

What the fuck are you doing here! I asked

Tanner! What kind of a way is that to talk to a guest in our house? You better watch your mouth. We ran into each other at the store. She apologized to me for sending you to the hospital today. She said she didn't mean for it to go that far and offered to help me with the groceries. So don't be an ass.

I don't want her in my house mom!

Your house?? I think this is my house young man. And I will let anyone I want in here. Now you apologize to Jessie right now.

I looked at Jessie and she had that God dam smile again.

It ok Claire. I understand why he is upset. He just needs time to cool off. I apologized to him earlier and he snapped at me then as well. It's just to soon for him.

No he needs to apologize to you. There is no need to be a little asshole when he can clearly see you helping me. I raised him better than that.

Mom walked into the kitchen to drop the bags off and Jessie just smiled and whispered yeah little asshole apologize.

Fuck you I'm not apologizing to you bitch.

TANNER! Mom said as she came around the corner. I heard that. What the hell has gotten into you?

Mom you don't know everything that's gone on between us.

It doesn't matter Tanner. You don't talk to someone in this house like that. Not while I invited them in and they are helping me. Just go back up to your room if your going to be a jerk.

Fine I don't want to be around her anyway.

As I walked back up the stairs I turned to look back and Jessie waved to me with that stupid smile on her face.

I gave her the finger and went into my room.

A little later I came back out to apologize to mom for the scene I put on earlier. As I walked down the stairs I could hear Jessie's and mom talking still. I thought great what the fuck Is she up to now. So I stayed quiet to just listen.

I was hoping that he and I could get along now that this Capitan stuff is behind us.

Well he might come around. He is just upset that you beat him. He worked really hard to be the captain. He wants to be like his brother.

Yeah I understand.

Well I see you and Jo have hit it off.

Yeah a little. But can I be honest? She is just for fun. I'm really into older women.

Oh really? haha... Well my sister will be happy to hear that.

What about you? Your beautiful and sexy I would like to take you out sometime.

Oh you calm down young lady. That's very nice of you to say. But my son would freak out if anything happened between us. But I have heard some good things lets just leave it at that.

What good things??

Let's just say Jo spoke very highly of your time together.

Did she now? And that doesn't make you want to come out with me?

Look sweetie I think your charming and pretty and you obviously have a talent. But there are somethings a mom can't do. Even if she wants to. At least while she is sober.

Hahaha.. Well if you ever change your mind. I'll be happy to take you out.

She was hitting on my mom. I couldn't wait any longer so I walked into the room. I could see that mom had that hand in the cookie jar look and I asked if I interrupted anything?

No. You didn't interrupt anything. Did you come down to apologize?

Yeah sorry mom. I know it's rude to say that stuff to guests.

Good. What about Jessie do you have something to say to her?

I figured I'd do it just so mom wasn't mad at me.

Sorry if I offended you Jessie.

Good. Now hopefully you guys can be friends.

Don't push it mom.

That's OK Claire.. I have to go anyway.

I saw that as my time to tell her off. Ok I'll walk you out Jessie.

I whispered to her as we walked to the door. Stay the fuck away from my mom bitch. I heard you talking. Just stay away from her.

Is that how you should talk to your captain? Look little dick I will talk to her if I want. I can tell she wants it anyway. Nothing you do will change it buddy. I mean look she has already sided with me over our little problem. And I know your aunt wants it.

Just Stay the fuck away from my mom. And I shut the door in her face.

When I went back into the kitchen mom asked what my real problem was with her.

Look mom I don't like her. Jenna and her are together now that's part of it. I mean I loose the captain spot to her and my girlfriend. I think I have a right to not like her.

Well that's not what she said. She told me that Jenna broke up with you for not trusting her. And the two of them hooked up after that happened.

She told you they hooked up? Look whatever. I just don't like her.

Well I think she is perfectly nice and quite charming. Maybe you just need to get over it. Look baby I understand you being upset. But life isn't fair. Your going to have to deal with this at some point.

The next day I stayed home in my room. I couldn't face my friends. after them seeing Jenna with her then me losing the captain spot too. I was way to embarrassed to show my face.

When I finally came out of my room on Saturday morning my mom wanted to know if I felt up to going to my aunts house with her for a BBQ and swimming in her pool. I asked who was going to be there? She said I think just me and Jo and you if you go.

Thanks but right now I kind of just want to be alone for a bit.

Mom came up to me and gave me a hug. I know your upset baby. But you can't hide in the house for the rest of your life. You just have to move on.

I know. But I'm just not ready yet.

Ok baby. If you change your mind you know where we will be.

I played video games and watched TV all day. It was about 9 when Joanne walked in. she looked a little upset. She was doing the Subtle slamming shit that people do to let you know there upset about something.

What's wrong with you? I asked.

Nothing.

Well it can't be nothing because your slamming shit.

It's just that aunt Stacey decided to steal my fun for the night. So I'm irritated that's all.

What do you mean steal you fun?

I hoped to have fun with someone tonight but aunt Stacey invited her over for the BBQ today and she and mom have been talking to her all day and I can just tell that my fun wasn't going to happen. So I left.

Her?? How long has she been over there?

All day. We were swimming and eating. Mom was hitting the margaritas pretty good. She was chatting up mom for a while. I just felt like a 3rd wheel so I took off.

Fuck all day! I jumped up and put my shoes on.

What's with you?

Nothing I'm just going to go for a run. I said

Whatever I guess I'll just sit here and watch tv.

I sprinted out the door. My aunt didn't live that far from us so I just ran. I was there in under 5 mins. My aunt live at the end of a dirt road and there's not another house around her for a good 1/2 mile. I could see Jessie's van parked in front of the house.. When I got there the front drapes and windows were open and right there in front of me was my mom and aunt on there knees with Jessie standing in front of them. They were all completely naked. Her huge cock was right in front of there faces.

Seeing it for the first time in the flesh not in a picture was crazy. No wonder why she was so confident. It was huge. A foot long for sure and thick. Her balls were huge too. No wonder Jenna was so covered. I was shocked.

Mom was playing with her balls and aunt Stacey was stroking her.

I just stood there and watched. What could I do now?

You ladies like big cock?

It's really huge my mom said. I didn't know they got this big. Biggest one I've ever been with was half its size. So I don't know if this is going to work.

Don't worry Claire. We will take it slow at first. But once I get this thing all the way in you will be Cumming non stop I promise.

I'm not scared aunt Stacey said. I want this so bad.

Then suck it. Get it nice and wet.

My aunt latched her mouth on it and started sucking. Jessie reached out and grabbed mom's head and pulled her in. Suck the balls baby. they like love too. Don't be shy.

Mom started licking and sucking on her nuts. Jessie had one hand In my aunts hair and the other in my mom's. She had her head tilted back just enjoying the pleasure of having her dick and balls serviced by 2 hot older women.

I could hear the sucking and slurping as they worked that huge dick.

She looked back down at them. That feels very good Stacey But now I want to see how good Claire.

They did as they were told and switched places. Mom was sucking my enemy's dick right in front of me and all I was doing was watching.

She looked to be struggling with it. she was definitely not used to something that big.

Take it easy Claire. Slow down and relax. You have to relax your mouth and throat muscles or it's going to hurt you. There you go nice and easy. Look see how much more you can take now?

Fuck that feels good.

Aunt Stacey had her face all the way in her nuts. One was in her mouth and the other was on her forehead.

God dam ladies I need to fuck now. You both have me as hard as a steal bar. Who wants to go first.

I do aunt Stacey said. she jumped up Jessie walked over to the chair and sat down. Well climb up baby.

Aunt Stacey through her leg over Jessie's lap. Her cock was so big she could almost put it in without bending her knees. She put it up to her pussy and started to sit. I saw the huge head start to spread her open and she came down on it. Once the head popped in she started her decent. She got about half was down and I could she her breathing heavy.

Holy shit this is hot mom said. I could see her playing with her self while watching the other 2.

You know until now I didn't really know just how sexy my mom was. She was in good shape still. No flab really at all. She had a nice ass and what had to be DD's. Well to be honest those I had noticed. And so did everyone of my friends.

I saw Jessie reach up and grab my aunts ass and pull her cheeks apart to open her up more. It worked because she slid further down.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. It's so big Jessie. Fuck. It feels like your ripping me in half.

God it's so deep and you still have more.

I know baby. You can take it. Just relax the muscles and take it in. I'm going to open a whole new world for you.now Ride it baby.

SLAP! She spanked her ass.

Come here Claire Jessie said

Mom walked over and Jessie grabbed her head and pulled her into a kiss.

Aunt Stacey started to make more noise as she rode. She was close to taking the whole thing now. Jessie had a grip on my aunts ass. I could see the flesh of her ass squeezed out between her fingers.

SLAP! again she spanked her.

She broke from mom's lips and said ride it baby. Fuck yeah take it all. Your almost there.

Aunt Stacey was bouncing now she was close only a little bit was left of that huge cock to take in her.

Fucking shit. God dam this cock is big.

I'm so close. Fuck I'm gonna cum.

Jessie broke off the kiss with mom and looked up at my aunt and said..

You gonna cum baby? You gonna cum on my dick?

Fuck fuck. Yes baby I'm gonna cum.

Jessie reached up and grabbed my aunt behind her neck for leverage and just yanked her down on to her lap.. the rest of that cock now Embedded in her guts.

My aunt lost it.

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK!!! CCCUUUMMMMIIINNNGG!!

she fell forward on Jessie as she did. Jessie just held her down on her lap as she came.

Fuck yeah baby cum for me.

Once my aunt Calmed down Jessie started to fuck her again.. lifting her up and down and said ride it baby. Cum for me again. She reached over to mom and pulled her back into a kiss for a few seconds then moved down to mom's tits and started to suck on them. Jessie started to finger mom pussy while she sucked her tits. Now mom was moaning.

What a Scene to watch. My aunt riding the biggest dick I've very seen and my mom getting fingered and her tits sucked by my enemy. It broke my heart but my dick didn't care. It was hard as a rock watching all this..

Fuck! Mom moaned. I'm going to cum!!

Jessie just kept fingering her as she came. Then my aunt.. fuck cumming again. Jessie was a stud that's for sure. She pulled 3 orgasms out of these ladies in 15mins. And was still going.

Jessie pulled back from mom and said alright Claire's turn.

My aunt reluctantly got off and Jessie stood up. You sit in the chair Claire. I want to control this.

Mom sat down and Jessie stepped between her legs and went to her knees. She lined up her dick to my mom's hole and started to push.

If I was going to stop this now would be the time.. my mind was saying bang on the window. Knock the trash cans over do something to break it up. But I did nothing.

I stood and watched her dick start to disappear into my mom.

Fucking shit your dick is big!! Go slow please It's been a while since I've been with anyone.

I will baby. Just relax and let me in. You won't regret it.

I watched inch after inch slide into her until it look like Jessie hit a wall. There was still a good 4 inches left to go.

She started sawing that cock in and out of my mom. She grabbed and started playing with moms nipples.

O my God!!! So deep!!

Jessie started to pick up the pace just a little and more of her cock started to disappear.

Fuck yeah. Look at you take it Claire. We are almost there. Once you take the whole thing then I'm going to really fuck you baby.

Fuck cumming!! Jesus I'm cumming! Yes yes yes.

There you go Claire. There you go. Now it's time to get fucked.

Jessie put her legs on her shoulders and really started to work longer strokes and then longer still. Until I heard her hips collide with moms ass for the first time.

SMACK smack smack smack smack

Holy ssshhhiiitttt this is good pussy. Now I'm going to own it right baby?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

fucking hell I'm going to cum again!

I asked a question Claire. Who owns this pussy now?

You do. you do. Just don't stop fuck!

Jessie grabbed the back of mom's neck for leverage and to make her look up at her and really started to fuck the shit out of her. Her hips were almost a blur. She was pounding her with full length strokes now. I could she her big Balls slapping mom's ass every time her hips connected.

Huh huh huh huh. FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK some things happening. Hold on hold on somethings different

She put her hands on Jessie's stomach to try to stop her but Jessie didn't stop. She went harder. She knew what was going to happen even though the rest of us didn't.

Mom clinched her eyes tight and her legs started to shake and BOOM

Hhhuuuuuh CCCUUU....

Mom tensed up and started to squirt all over Jessie and her cock. That didn't stop her from plowing the shit out of mom while she did. Mom's mouth was wide open but she was so tensed up no noise was coming out. I could see the veins in her neck bulge out and her face turning red.

Fuck yeah cum for me.. your pussy was made for my dick.

Finally mom started to relax and breath again and Jessie slowed back down.. I saw her eyes open up and she looked at Jessie like she was a God.

My God that's never happened to me before holy shit. Your amazing my whole body is tingling. That's the best one I've ever had.

Jessie just smiled and said I am aim to please baby. I'm glad you liked it.

Liked it! I loved it! I've never experienced anything like that before. You are the best I've ever been with.

Right then aunt Stacey spoke up.

That was super hot to watch but can I have another go?

Jessie slid out of mom and stood up and walked over to my aunt. I couldn't believe she hadn't cum yet. Her cock was as hard as ever and glistening with mom's juice. She push my aunt down on her back on the couch and climbed between her legs and went to work on her.

I watched my mom sit in that chair getting her breath back and watching her sister getting destroyed by the same cock that just did her in. She started to finger herself and rub her tits.

I couldn't help myself anymore and started jerking off out there in the dark watching it all happen. I heard my aunt cum a few times and put her hands up and called a time out.Jessie stopped and stood up stood up and went back to mom.

Looks like your sister had had enough. How about you?

No I'm good to go again mom said

Jessie pulled her up from the chair into and embrace and into a deep kiss. I watched mom melt into her. Jessie turned her around and put her on her hands and knees facing straight at me and start pounding the shit out of her again. Mom's tits were swinging back and forth and Jessie reached down and grabbed a handful of her of them and pulled her up so mom's back had a deep arch to it but she could reach her neck with her mouth.