A Fallen Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid kisses all over mom's neck and mom turned to kiss her on the mouth. I could see a small bulge pop out on mom's stomach every time Jessie slammed into her.

As I watched Jessie kiss on her neck I saw Jessie eyes look right at me.

Fuck! She saw me.

She leaned back with a big smile on her face and grabbed mom by the hair and pushed her back down on her hands And really went to work to show me that she had won.

SLAP

Who pussy is this?

Yours!

SLAP

Can I fuck it anytime I want?

Anytime just don't stop I'm so close. God baby your so deep

The whole time Jessie was looking me right in the eyes.

Cum for me baby cum on my big dick.

I watched mom's eyes roll back ass she let loose

Fuck fuck fuck Cumming again.

I lost control and came all over the bushes in front of me.

Jessie called my aunt over and with one hand with a firm grip on mom's hip and the other with a hand full of my aunts ass she pulled her in for a kiss. She was in full make out mode while she pounded my mom in front of her.

Jessie pulled out and slapped her cock on mom's ass and told my aunt to suck it. Aunt Stacey got down on her knees and and did as she was told. Jessie reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair as she guided her head up and down her Shaft the whole time keeping her eyes locked on mine.

That's enough she said as she pulled her cock free with from my aunts mouth with a pop. Put it back in your sister for me baby. Aunt Stacey reached down grabbed a hold of that beast and lined it back up to mom's pussy and Jessie eased it back in. She put mom face down ass up and grabbed a handful of her ass and started pounding her again. Mom was just a pile of sweaty moaning flesh as I watch her ass ripple with every impact from Jessie's hips.

This went on for a good 10 more mins then I heard Jessie grunting and she had a different look on her face now. One of concentration and determination. She was trying to hold back from Cumming but I think she was losing the battle.

Fuck I'm going to cum now. shit! both of you on your knees.

Mom and aunt Stacey did as they were told and kneeled right in from of her. Mom looked like she was going to pass out but she stayed right there looking up.Jessie stood above them like a true Goddess and stroked her dick until I heard her groan. she unloaded on mom's face first then aunt Stacey and back and forth between the two. It was crazy how much there was. It was on there chin and eyes in there hair on there tits it was everywhere on them.

FUUUUUCK!! Feels So God dam good!!

Both of you are so hot!! God I love MILFS!!

Finally she stopped shooting and stood there catching her breath. And aunt Stacey and mom started sucking and cleaning her dick as she stood there. She looked at me with that smile again.

Well was that good for you ladies?

I've never been fucked so good in my life mom said.

You are seriously the greatest lover I've ever had aunt Stacey said.

Well can I fuck you again?

Any fucking time you want aunt Stacey said.

I will let you do whatever you want to me said mom

I will take you up on that when your done cleaning me off.

she let them finish and started to walk to the front door. I heard mom ask where you going?

No where baby. You girls Clean up I'll be right back.

Ok don't be to long. aunt Stacey said. I'm hungry for more.

I have plenty more for you. I'll be right back.

Jessie just came out completely naked and walk right up to me. I could see her skin shining from all the sweat and her huge cock hanging down covered in spit and juice.

I told you this would happen didn't I little bitch boy.. Now I can see your a little cuck as well. Did you like watching me break your mom? Did you like hearing her beg me not to stop? Seeing her cum? How about your aunt? Did you like watching me break her too?

She was circling around me like a shark while she talked. I could smell the sweat and on cum on her. Her musk was thick as she circled me.

I saw you jerking off while I fucking destroyed your mom's pussy you little freak. Was it her you were jerking it to or me?

I couldn't even look at her. My head was down. But every time she walked around the front of me I couldn't help but look at that cock flop around while she walked.

I see you looking at my dick. maybe it is me your jerking it to. Maybe you want me to break you too. Is that what you want little guy?

I tell you what. If you get down on your knees right now and suck my dick I'll leave everyone I've taken alone. That means you can have your little girlfriend back. although I don't think she will want you back after I've had her now. She likes this dick to much. And I won't touch the two in the house or your sister anymore.

I looked up at her and she could see I was thinking about it.

On your knees.

She put her hand on my shoulder and pushed. And I went down. She stepped up to me. Her cock hanging in my face. She reached down and lifted it up. I could smell the musk. It was very strong. She grabbed my hair and tilted my head up and

SLAP!

She slapped me with her dick and started to laugh. I cant believe you even thought about it. If you think I'm going to let you off the hook that easy you've got another thing coming cuck boy. I'm going to be fucking all these girls a lot more often now so you better get used to it. But if your a good boy I might let you watch. Now get the fuck out of here you creepy little shit. And don't expect mom home tonight. You could start being a good boy and send your sister back over when you get home. I've got enough for all three. Maybe I'll call Jenna too. make a it real party. Now run along cuck before I beat you with my dick... Oh wait I already did that. Hahaha!

And she pushed me away. I just looked at her as she walked back into the house.

I turned and walked back home. I was so ashamed of myself. I stood and watched that and did nothing. I didn't do anything but jerkoff. Maybe I am a little cuck I thought. I didn't even stand up for myself.

As I walked into the house Joanne saw the look on my face and asked what happened. I didn't answer and started up the stairs.

Hey Tanner what's wrong she asked again.

I just want to be alone. Oh and Jessie asked for you to go back over to aunt Stacey's

Really?? Cool see you later.

I don't know why I told her. I just did. After she left I sat and cried. I hadn't done that since I was little. I realized I couldn't stay and live like this. So to hell with this place. To hell with football. I packed up my stuff. I wrote a letter to mom and Joanne to let them know why I left. I didn't blame them at all for the situation I was in. I just couldn't be around somewhere that Jessie was anymore. So I loaded up my car and drove off. I figured I'd go see if I could stay at my dad's for a while till I figured out what to do.

I received several pics that night from Jessie. And as you can imagine they were of my mom, sister and aunt all in different states of fucked. There was one with her dick between my mom's tits and one of her fucking my aunt in the ass. One of Joanne sucking her dick. I just ignored them after a while.

That Sunday night I started getting calls from my mom and sister trying to see where I was and why I left. They didn't fully understand what went on between Jessie and I. And they wanted me to come home. I just couldn't.

My dad let me stay at his house for a while. I didn't tell him the truth about what happened either. I couldn't face him if he knew I let that all happen.

A few months passed and during that time Jessie would still send me pics to rub it in from time to time. I found a job at a auto parts store and rented a apartment for myself. after about 6 months she sent me another pic of all four of the girls with pregnant bellies. Just to show me that my family was hers now.

Then one day there was a knock on my door. When I opened it there stood my brother Dan. He had a big black eye and a broken arm. I asked what happened and he told me that he was on break from college and came home with his new girlfriend to introduce her to the family. And found that I was gone and that there was some big bitch living at the house with mom, Joanne, Jenna and aunt Stacey. Apparently they had all moved in together. He tried to find out where I was and none of them knew or even cared really.

He saw they were all pregnant and just couldn't understand what had happened. And why I was gone. It all didn't make sense to him.

I wanted to go find you he said. Mom told me that I should go looking for you and that would give her time to get to know my girl while I was gone. I went to all your friends places to see what they knew. They all just told me about this Jessie bitch taking your girlfriend and your spot on the team and you vanished. None of them knew anything really.

When I got home later that evening I found that bitch balls deep in my girl right on the living room couch with mom and the rest just watching and playing with each other.

I freaked out and tackled that bitch and started to beat her ass. At least I thought I was. The bitch flipped me over and broke my arm and gave me this black eye and through me out the fucking front door. She said to tell you that now your like your brother. whatever that's supposed to mean. Mom didn't even say anything. Neither did Joanne. They just let her do that.

What the fuck happened Tanner? And who is that bitch??

Well I said with a sigh. Let me start from the beginning.....