A Familiar Affair Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After minutes of her mind-blowing blowjob, they laid down, this prompted Beatrice to get on top of him. Her pussy was so wet that he felt himself enter her with no resistance.

"Perfect." She whispered as she leaned down and began to kiss him.

The next few minutes was god sent, that latin beauty rode him like a true pornstar, she grinded perfectly, squeezing her tight cunt on his erect shaft. She put her hands on his chest as she continued to ride him like this was her job, her moans remained contained, most likely not wanting to wake up her roommate.

Jesse started to play with her clit while she rode him, her panting got slightly louder as he tried to get her to orgasm again. She used those expert hips to also try and get that nut.

It took him a few minutes, but he finally got her second orgasm, he fought the desire to cum as he felt her pulse on his cock.

Beatrice turned around and started riding him in reverse, cowgirl, this time she bounces on him, causing a slight creek from her bed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She said as she bounced faster on him.

Jesse stared at her perfect ass as she bounced on him, his breathing becoming heavier as she was getting him there. He didn't want to cum just yet, so he laid her on her side and started fucking her sideways, this way he had full control, or so he thought.

As he began to work on her clit while fucking her sideways, Beatrice started fucking him back. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, he wanted her to orgasm one more time. He closed his eyes, trying so hard not to cum, he fought it, desperately, achingly. His heart was beating so fast as they kept fucking in this position, his hands worked her clit faster now, her breathing also got heavy.

"Oh my God, you're cock is fucking awesome." She said with a soft moan. "I'm almost there baby, keep doing what you're doing."

He was trying, trust me on that.

Jesse grabbed her throat and lightly squeezed, this caused the reaction he wanted, her pussy squeezed him as she grabbed his ass with her hand, urging him deeper into her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, just like that, yes, yes, don't you fucking stop, yes, yes, yes... Ay, ay, ay... Si papi, si... Fuck, yes, yes... Fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck me you sexy gringo, fuck me, yes, yes..." She said in one breath.

Jesse was grunting now as he felt her shake, he stopped as she squeezed his cock.

"Shit." She whispered softly as she found herself in the throws of her orgasm.

Once she had finished, Jesse put her into doggy, he was going to fill her up while watching her ass jiggle.

He fucked her deep and fast, no more holding back. Less than a minute later he let it go, he felt his balls emptying inside that tanned goddess.

"Fuck." He said loudly as he pumped her full of his jizz.

The evening had come to a close, he was spent and was ready to go home. Once dressed they kissed one last time and he walked to his car. He sat down, staring at the rain as it hit his windshield.

It was a great night, no doubt about that. But despite this, his mind wandered. He pulled out his phone, again looking at the email from Bill. The sound of the rain overwhelmed him and within moments he fell asleep in his car.

Words...

Vroom!

The sound of a loud car zipping by woke him from his deep sleep. The brown haired, middle-aged man stretches, the thud of his elbow hitting the glass on his door window, quickly sending a wave of pain throughout his left arm.

Jesse rubbed the elbow, trying to stave away the pain. Once composed, he looked around, the windows were still covered in streaks and droplets of water from the rain. He pulled out his phone to check if he had any messages, but the phone was dead.

The drive home was fairly quick, he pulled into an empty parking spot, walked up the stairs and walked into his apartment.

"Finally, I thought you'd never get here?" said a familiar voice as he walked in.

"Jas?" He asked.

"Who else would it be?" Jasmine said as she left the bathroom and sat down on his couch. She gave the couch a pat. "Please, sit."

"How the fuck did you get into my apartment Jas?" he asked his twin sister with an angry tone.

"I used your spare key, it was in the same location mom used to use back when we were kids... it wasn't that hard to find." Jasmine said as she patted the couch again.

Jesse sat down next to his sister.

The beautiful, middle-aged brunette gave the key to her brother and crossed her legs. "I think we need to talk."

"About what?" Jesse asked as he put the spare key into his pocket.

"You." she replied.

"Me, what about me?" he asked as he turned to face her.

Jasmine looked at him.

"What?" he asked slightly louder.

"I don't want bad blood between us, I miss my big brother."

He took in a deep breath, the truth was that he did miss his sister. They shared the womb, he's seen her almost every day of his life, and now they have barely spoken in days.

Jesse stood up. "So, how are things?" he asked her.

"Things are good." Jasmine said as she looked at Jesse. "What about you?" she asked him in turn.

"I'm glad things are good." he replied.

"And?"

"And what?"

"What about you? How are things with you?"

"They're fine."

"Are you?"

"Yup, everything's hunky dory."

Jasmine looked at him. "Fine, if you don't wanna talk."

"I said I'm fine, Jas, so drop it."

"Okay, okay." Jasmine said to him as she fixed herself on the couch.

Jesse went into the kitchen, Jasmine had made some coffee so he helped himself to some and then returned back to the living room.

"The family says hi." Jasmine said as she put away her phone.

Jesse nodded.

"How was your date?" she asked.

"Fine." he replied.

Jasmine let out a fake laugh. "You're not making this easy, are you?"

"I said it was fine, what more do you want, the play by play?"

"Why not?"

"Fuck outta here."

"I want to hear it... did you give her some of that yummy fat cock?"

Jesse didn't respond.

"You did... it's all over your face. So, did you make her cream all over your cock? I know I did, a few times if I remember."

Jesse looked at her as she winked at him.

"What? It's the truth, you have a nice cock." Jasmine said.

"Mhmmm.* he said.

"Jesse.... can we just put stuff aside and talk?"

"You're serious? You fucking lied to me, used me then kicked me to the curb... what part of that doesn't sound psychotic to you?"

"I didn't lie to you, I meant every word. Bill and I do swinging parties, and when one comes up we will make the necessary introductions. As far as Ashley and I, well... he simply changed his mind afterwards. I did talk to him about it, so far he's not relenting."

"So that's it?"

"Listen, I loved all of it, you're a good fuck, and Ashley said it too. I don't want us to be like this anymore."

And with those words Jesse finally sat down, the twins talked for a long while. Like most siblings, after taking both of them, felt better.

"It's late, I have to go, I just happened to be close by and thought I'd drop in, your phone was turned off and no one answered the door. I was a little worried." she said then kissed him on the cheek and left the apartment.

3 months later...

It was almost one in the afternoon when Jesse finally found the place. He approached the beautiful, cottage styled home and saw a few cars parked in the driveway, so he ended up parking on the street. It was a sunny day, not a cloud in the sky.

The house itself was big, it was two stories high, it had lots of windows and was painted off-white. The roof had a gray color. As he walked closer, he noticed the neatly cut grass with small trees and flowers adorning the lawn.

When Jesse finally reached the front door, he pulled out the gift he had brought with him out of his pocket. It was a beautiful necklace made out of white gold and adorned with blue gems. It also came with matching earrings.

He took another second, fixed his shirt and then rang the doorbell. The bell sound it made echoed from within the beautiful home, it was then followed by the sound of dogs barking.

"Can someone get the door?" Said a female voice from inside, Jesse then heard the sounds of someone walking towards the front door. The knob turned and the door opened inwards.

Jesse was met by a tall, bald man who was wearing a very expensive looking suit. The tall man was fit, had piercing blue eyes and a dimpled chin. He crossed his hands as he looked at Jesse.

"Well, guess who finally decided to show up?" Said the tall man.

"Bill, who is it?" Said a woman's voice from within as she approached the front door. She moved right next to him and then looked at Jesse.

Jesse looked at the woman and spoke. "Hiya Tess..."

To be continued...

12