All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter!

Roland58Roland58about 2 years ago

Please finish this very good

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I have enjoyed all six chapters, and hope you will continue this story after Chapter 7. I’m looking forward to the next chapter by the way. Thanks you.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

Until now I find the story just perfect. A true harem story, that is, a polyamory MF+ young male-older females group. Most pretended harem stories are just, in fact, M+F+ polyamory/group sex. But I'm afraid I might not like what is gonna come next: is Pop Mark's biological father? If it were so, I wouldn't like it at all. It would be the introduction of another male that would ruin the spirit of the story completely (at least for me) and besides it would introduce a kind of incest that turns me off completely (father-daughter). I'd like so much to be wrong...

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 2 years agoAuthor

Just to answer the concern above (or is it below?) Anyway, @Morbidromantic, there is no father-daughter action. Mark is the only male in any relationship and, apart from his friends, the only male in the story.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the clarification, UltimateSin. I could see I was wrong when reading the next chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I grow bored of series that are just sex with this family member, then this other one, etc. Great diversion and I look forward to reading the latest chapter! (Thank God I waited to catch up - the cliffhanger here would have killed me to wait long for next chapter.) 5*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I love how the author leaves this chapter on a cliff hanger. Can't wait to see the truth be revealed. 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

And a good thing you did, too! A little family history/background...it adds to the "feeling" that already exists within the story.

I, for one, sssooo appreciate that UltimateSin has taken the time to write such a tale; there is obviously much personal involvement and commitment to writing here, a feeling for details and the emotions of the characters!!

You are correct, in your need for this telling of Mark's history...and all the girls are gonna REALLY be into him even more!d

Five**5**Stars...again, and again, and again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yep, very similar to the other harem story called Memoirs.

and that story still on Wayback(archive) of you guys want to read

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius7 months ago

I am enjoying this series immensely, and have rated each successive chapter a 5.

Up to now no observations worth sharing have come my way. In this chapter a minor objection formed in my mind, and that concerns the word "intimate." Intimacy is being used here as a euphemism for sexual congress -- in lieu of intercourse, fucking, hooking up, lovemaking, and other terms that don't come readily to my mind. The problem is that using intimacy as a substitute for sexual relations impoverishes the word. Some sexual unions, lamentably, are in no way intimate, and many forms of intimacy are unrelated to genital/lingual union.

Plainly you have written a story that is all about intimacy, but your use of the word does not acknowledge that truth. Each of the characters shares an intimate relationship with every other character and not every node in that netword of relationships is sexual. The story works, and the sex works, in this story because of their **emotional** intimacy born of their family bond and that established living arrangement. I just wish that the truncated, euphemistic usage of "intimacy" didn't eclipse the deeper, underlying intimacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES