All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 07'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

I love this story. Will there be babies talk soon?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I'm loving this story; I love everything it has and it hasn't anything I dislike. I'm really glad I was wrong and no other men have been involved. I hate the stories in which the females are shared and fuc*ed by multiple males. I hate when a group like this is formed and suddenly begins to get broken because some members meet third persons. I so much wish the story continues this way... Although some readers might think that the more people fuc*ing the better. I love when the females are so in love with the male that they don't want and/or need to be with other males. I think that exclusivity makes the relationship special with each female special.

I can understand that most readers prefer the sharing, the M+F+ group sex, etc, but they have tons of stories like that kind, but there are so very few like this one... And the sad thing is that some of the stories that seemed to be this kind of story, end up being the other kind of story because the authors think that their stories are more interesting and realistic that way. The hell with realism!! I'd hate this story turned into that kind of story. Not every story has to be about sharing, gangbangs, promiscuous sluts, males degrading females... Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly feel this one has descended into being just a long fuck fest with very little else going on story wise. Not that there isn't a bit of plot just that most of it is focused on fucking every female member of the family.

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi @Mrfriendly8181. I hear your concerns. This is the last chapter to feature the entire family going at it, so to speak. Most future chapters are either focused on Mark and a lover, or any burgeoning relationships between two women. The idea is this story will eventually end with a small core of lovers remaining with Mark. Keeping all nine of them content indefinitely isn't realistic, despite nothing about this story being so! :-)

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this excellent story. Thank you.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

UltimateSin, thanks a lot for letting us know that the harem is gonna end sooner than later. I'm sorry to hear. It's a classic that in order to be "realistic" and make the story more interesting, most authors tend to make this kind of change. Knowing it in advance, I'm afraid this has been the last chapter for me and the story ends here for me. Thanks, it was nice while it lasted.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying this series, I especially like that you include some romantic part to their relationships; there are plenty of straight up sex stories out there. Yours are always much more and they are better stories for it. Porn is easy to write but stories that actually have a plot and an engagement for the reader are a level above.

Looking forward to the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm in the middle here. I dont have a preference if he chooses particular members. I don't care if any or all have his children. I actually love that the women are bi. And I don't care about it being realistic or unrealistic. Seriously, how many stories here are realistic? No, my big problem, actually my one and only problem, is the dialogue. I know some may disagree, but I find the dialogue awful. It's sappy, it's repetitive, it's contrived, and it's stilted. Sorry, just my take. And it really isnt like the dialogue in your other stories. I've read several of those, and your dialogue there isnt like it is here. It's so different in fact, that it almost seems like another writer. If not for the dialogue, a person would be hard pressed to find anything wrong with the story. Still good, but, yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve loved how this story has turned out so far, I’m keen for the next chapter. As an Australian it’s also great to be able to relate to little things here and there too

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

This last revelation regarding marks parentage comes as no surprise, I did wonder right at day one whether the men had all left of their own free will but I'll take the story of the skiing accident at face value. I also feel a bit shortchanged at the news the story will be ending with fewer mc's. I have always maintained that I don't read the end of a story before it's due, so that news is a bit disappointing, however I shall probably keep reading as the quality of the writing is consistently good.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Probably one of the best chapters to date - Great character interaction and plot twists revealed, good sex scenes, and several hints of things to come. It's likely the aunts are still fertile and, in the absence of any men in years, are not on birth control. His trust is an unknown that could propel the whole family in a new direction. He still has Simone and Katie to connect with and that interaction could be interesting. Has Simone been lusting for him all this time as well? Is her occasional abhorrent relationship behavior the result of something missing or inability to have the person she really wanted? Lots of ground left to uncover. 5*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well done and the family survived all of the secrets and the orgy continues. 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This is your story, and you have written it after putting so much energy into organizing it!! Rude comments be fanned...I LOVE IT!!

As far as future chapters, they can only be better...outsiders included??...if they can be discrete and as loving as the family...OR NOT!!...This 10-person unit is as good as it gets (even better for many families!!)

Hhhmmm...gonna miss the group sex scenes, if you really are writing them out...even if they are like what just happened, all in the same room, Mark only pleasing 1-2 of them...I am quite looking forward to all the remaining chapters!

Five**5**Stars

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Bloody good story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter that I have read to date, culminating with this beautiful layout of the entire family present and accounted for. The "art of eating pussy and doing it well" is so properly described by the author of this series, brings back so many fond memories from my younger days. It has served me well over the years, at least my wife of 24 years likes to remind me. If I could give our author 6 stars, I would gladly do it. Very very good story and I am so glad to be the benefactor of his/her writing to date. Many thanks to you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES