A Family Affair Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy felt the smile form. "I'd love that, Mum."

"I was wondering... Would you be interested in trying something new?"

"Sure, but what?"

"Using a strap-on. We can both use it on each other."

"Sounds like fun. Do you have one?"

Caroline almost blushed. "I bought one for myself when I started fooling around with the twins and resuming my relationship with my sisters. I thought maybe you'd be interested in having a go."

"Definitely, Mum. Just name a time and place." Kissing each other again, she patted her mother on the bum. "Now scoot. I've got to air out the living room. Smells of sex, pussy and cum."

Putting on some music, she happily spent the morning cleaning the living room. There were some stains that needed more than just a little elbow grease, but it amused rather than annoyed her. The floor in the kitchen also needed a mop as there were a few stains from activities that had taken place the afternoon before. Finally, she changed the sheets on her bed as she'd been horny every night since the weekend, and had cum more than once each night thanks to her own hand or dildo.

The next surprise in her life was on Friday. Mark and Heidi arrived home together, Amy thinking they were earlier than normal simply to have some nookie before the rest of the family got home. They obviously knew Amy would be home, so the fact they came to find her was intriguing. "We're taking off for the weekend," Mark announced, "A last minute thing. Do you mind?"

She almost laughed as he was almost nervous. "Mark, it's fine, sweetie. She is your girlfriend."

"Yeah, but..."

Rising from the chair, she gave him a hug. "Mark, she is your girlfriend, and you're treating her like one. Heidi, look after him for the weekend for us."

"I'm keeping his balls empty, Amy. I can promise you that."

"Everyone else know?"

"I shot Mum a text earlier. Heidi let her Mum know. We'll leave a note for everyone else."

Amy was amused as the pair of them seemed to pack rather quickly. She asked where they were going, Mark stating it was just a couple of hours up the north coast. Now that footy season was over, and there was no cricket for him any longer, he was finally going to take advantage of all the savings he'd put away. He also promised that he'd take her away sooner rather than later.

She waved them off as Mark reversed the car out of the driveway, beeping the horn before disappearing from view. She couldn't help smile at seeing how devoted her brother was to Heidi. Hell, she almost felt guilty from time to time that she was sleeping with him too, though knew Heidi was also intimate with others. It all just seemed to work.

As always, dinner on Friday night was takeaway, waiting until her mother and twin sisters were home before organising anything. They chose to order in some pizzas and side dishes, Mum opening a bottle of white wine as the four Williams women gathered in the living room, deciding to watch some rather trash television. Deborah openly flirted with the delivery man, practically inviting him for an orgy with four women before closing the door in his face.

"Where are the others?" Amy had to ask.

"Rebecca is out with friends. Sandra is enjoying herself at a work function. Simone and Kelly have gone out together."

"So it's just us four?" Deborah asked. Amy heard the tone. So did their mother.

"Something on your mind?" Caroline wondered.

"Yes. Very simple. Why don't we spend the weekend fucking each other? Fingers. Tongues. Toys. Only leave the bedroom for food and drink."

Amy looked at her mother. "That's quite the offer, Mum. What do you think?"

"Still want to fuck you with my strap-on, sweetie."

"If you want, you and Mum can tag-team me, Amy," Deborah offered, "Or Katie can do it with you."

"Why not just plug you up?" Katie whispered, Amy noticing her cheeks were glowing, "I mean, it's a fake cock, but you can still suck it while being fucked by two others."

Deborah gasped. "Katie, my adorable and very innocent twin sister. Did you just suggest to your twin that she be triple penetrated?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I suggested. Next time, we'll make sure Mark is involved so at least you can swallow his cum while two of us fuck you."

Deborah kissed her twin on the lips. "You do have your moments, Katie. I love it."

"I'm keen," Amy said, "Prefer a real cock, but I know some of those strap-on things can be a good enough alternative."

As soon as they finished their pizza and consumed another glass of wine each, Caroline was the first to rise to her feet and strip naked. Once nude, she simply looked at her three daughters before disappearing in the direction of her bedroom. Amy stood up to follow, Deborah stating she'd need to grab a couple of things from her bedroom. Katie followed Amy, finding their mother already on the bed, legs spread and slowly fondling her pussy.

"Want to eat Mum out?" Katie asked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Deborah walked in to find her two sisters already busy between the legs of their mother. Deborah grabbed her twin by her ankles, dragging her to the edge of the bed, lowering herself to her knees before she started to lick her twin sister. "Oh fuck yes!" Katie cried.

Amy focused on her mother, who was incredibly turned on, her pussy almost continually leaking. Amy enjoyed her taste, teasing her relentlessly, bringing her to the brink of orgasm more than once before slowing down. It both frustrated and turned her mother on even more. "Please, baby," she finally whimpered, "I need to cum."

Katie had already enjoyed a couple so Amy thought it would be kind. Plus, she knew her mother would get revenge on her later. Amy loved making her mother orgasm, and Caroline loved having her three daughters between her legs. As soon as the orgasm passed, Amy slowly kissed up her body, giving her hard nipples some attention before they made out.

And that was just the start of the weekend. It was nothing but a shared carnal desire for some hot lesbian sex. None of them had ever considered themselves bisexual before everything had started with Mark. Well, perhaps Deborah, but sleeping with female relatives didn't mean they'd sleep with women in general. According to Katie, it was just different.

Once Caroline and Katie wore a strap-on, mother fucked Amy while Katie fucked her twin sister. It was a little weird being fucked by a fake cock, and not feeling it cum inside her at the end was perhaps a little disappointing, but she still enjoyed more than one orgasm, particularly as her mother wanted to try various positions. Being fucked from behind by her mother, fucking her as hard as Mark did from time to time, certain made her orgasm. And riding her mother was rather amusing.

Filling Deborah's three holes later had all four of them moaning and groaning with lust and excitement. Deborah enjoyed so many orgasms by the end, she passed out and simply wasn't capable of anything else. That left the three of them to simply form a small circle and focus on licking each other to one orgasm after the other. It was a night of nothing but sapphic love. Apart from nights with her brother, she couldn't remember a night filled with as much love.

Their activities continued all through Saturday. As Deborah said, apart from meals and drinks, they barely left the bedroom. They did need a shower, the four of them filling the shower stall in the en-suited, hands exploring, mouths connected to mouths or pussies. Amy lost track of how many times they each enjoyed an orgasm, only getting out of the shower when the water finally turned cold.

After that, one strap-on was used by each of them, taking turns in fucking the three others. Amy loved fucking her mother, Katie was a gentle lover, and no surprise Deborah almost begged for her arse to be fucked. By the afternoon, it was clear that Deborah was centre of attention, in the sense that two of them fucked her while Deborah licked the other. She had a tremendous amount of energy and endurance, particularly as their mother was almost brutal when fucking her arse at times, Deborah simply glancing back and taunting her.

"Mark can fuck me much harder than this, Mum."

The slap that reverberated around the room that Caroline left on Deborah's cheek only made the four of them chuckle. "Oops. That too hard?"

"Fuck no," Deborah moaned, "Just fucking right, Mum. Someone finger my cunt."

Amy decided fucking it would be better, sliding underneath, a strap-on in her pussy and arse, and along with her mother, they fucked her senseless. Amy giggled when Deborah literally passed out on top of her when the last orgasm meant the fun ended, at least for her. But as the three of them felt tired as it was, they actually stopped where they were, leaving Deborah to sleep while they dressed and headed out to the living room.

"Ah, you've finally come up for air," Simone joked, "We assumed you'd be in there until tomorrow."

"Deborah passed out," Caroline explained, "And the three of us are knackered. It's been a long twenty-four hours. I can barely stand and my pussy is very tender."

Amy sighed with relief. "Thank god, mine too, Mum. It was a nice idea but another day of this, and I don't think I'd be able to even masturbate, let alone have Mark fuck me anytime soon."

Amy slept in her own bed that night, waking up early and still feeling rather tender between her legs. Looking in the mirror, she almost winced at how red it was. "If mine is like this, I wonder how Deborah feels?"

Her question was answered mid-morning, Deborah staggering out of her bedroom, looking completely and utterly exhausted. Definitely sore at the same time. Amy helped her to the couch, sitting her down carefully, offering to get her some breakfast. She remained quiet until Amy returned with a plate and mug of coffee. Katie, looking rather amused, was sitting next to her.

"Okay, I don't think my arsehole has ever received that sort of treatment. Mark might fuck me harder, but damn, how long did you three have a strap-on up my arse?"

"Quite a few hours," Katie replied, "And I do remember you asking for it."

"Yes," Caroline added, "I distinctly remember you asking for it harder and harder, Deborah. And you also enjoyed being double penetrated for most of the time we were fucking."

Deborah sighed. "I do love two cocks inside me at once. Never had two men at once, it was always a man and a woman with a strap-on."

Katie took her hand. "It was a lovely idea, Deborah. I'm glad we did it, but I'm not doing anything today. My poor pussy is looking very battered today."

"Mine too," Amy confessed, "Never seen it look so red."

"I'm not sure even Mark returning home horny could convince me to do a damned thing," Deborah muttered.

"Why don't we have a little outdoor party?" Caroline suggested, "I'll put together some salads, cold meats, odds and ends. Weather is nicer now so we can laze by the pool until Mark and Heidi return."

Everyone thought that was a great idea, Amy working alongside her mother as they prepared salads and other dishes, things like potato salad and homemade coleslaw, a cold meats platter, some fruit pieces, and all that would be washed down by some booze, Deborah and Kelly offering to make some fruity cocktails, promising they wouldn't be too alcoholic.

Gathering outside to enjoy the mid-spring sunshine and heat, the one sound that any neighbours would have heard would be laughter. In addition to that would have been squeals and splashes, as everyone ended up in the pool in the end. After eating lunch, some lazed by the pool on a towel, working on their tans. Others relaxed on inflatables in the pool. No-one was paying any real attention to anything, only looking up when a male voice asked, "Well, well, well, what do we have here then?"

Amy lowered her sunglasses to see Mark standing just outside the sliding door, hand in hand with Heidi. He looked rather content after their weekend away. Heidi looked a mixture of flushed, exhausted and, if she read correctly, what she would call well and truly properly fucked.

"Nice weekend?" Caroline asked.

"Fantastic, Mum. Just what Heidi and I needed."

"Feeling sore, Heidi?" Rebecca just had to ask.

"He's sleeping with someone else tonight. My pussy needs a break!"

"You're not the only one!" Amy exclaimed.

She enjoyed the grin that formed on his face. "Oh, do tell, big sister. Have you been naughty while little brother is away?"

"Go throw on your swimming shorts and we'll tell you all about it."

No-one was surprised that he turned to Heidi, left a soft kiss on her lips, before he hurried inside, almost tripping over the step in his haste. Heidi wandered forward as she looked over them. "Let me guess, you spent all weekend going down on each other?!"

"And fucking each other with big strap-on dildos!" Deborah exclaimed.

Heidi burst into laughter. "I should have known. Well, if it's as hot as I think it's going to be, I pity whoever shares their bed with him tonight. I'm feeling rather tender right now."

"But was it good?"

Heidi met her eyes. "It was wonderful, Amy. It wasn't just the sex. He went out of his way to wine and dine me. He does everything he can think of to make me feel special. I love him so much..."

Amy was fairly sure there was a collective swoon from the rest of the women in the family. But it matched what they all knew. Once Mark returned, a towel over his shoulders, he helped Heidi out of her clothes, no surprise she was still wearing a bikini underneath. He'd brought out a drink each for them, so after they'd taken a seat at the edge of the pool, he asked, "Okay, what happened this weekend?"

By the time they were finished explaining, it was obvious Mark was turned on, Heidi was turned on but simply couldn't take being fucked again, so he was meeting every pair of eyes possible, and they told anyone who met them what he was going to want that nigh.

Amy finally sighed. "Fine, fuck it. I'll go to bed with you tonight, Mark. Just be careful as my pussy is still a little sore. But I guess it's the things I'll endure because I love my little brother."