All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 14'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Please keep the chapters coming (no pun intended).

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Still an enjoyable story. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Nice addition to the series - looking forward to the next chapter. I sense storm clouds on the horizon... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome as always. I think you've done an amazing job so far at keep things fair and loving between all family members, considering there's 9 women and 1 man. Normally stories with that type of ratio just turn into harems, which can be good, but the romance shared between everyone is really well done especially considering how long this story is now. Looking forward to what's to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. So many hot sexy cunts to play with. Fucking fab. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

WONDERFUL! Great characters. Awesome story. I hope the chapters continue

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Ok, just going to say it, Caroline deserves a child with the man she is in love with, just get to the doctor, make sure she has a clean bill of health, and then get to it, there is so much love between her and Mark, that a child from those two will be awesome, the rest of the women can have children after that, how ever they want it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So far it's a good story of fantasy and fiction but you have made one mistake and that is saying it's legal to be intimate with your first cousin or cousins in Australia as this story is written when it's not, if caught it will bring on a $10,000 fine or 20 years in jail or both. But still absolutely love ❤️ the story and that they are having fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES