A Family Affair Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do realise I love you a little more every time you show your love for my mother and sister in such a way."

"I know how much they love you, Mark. If we could all sleep together comfortably every night together, I'd suggest we do that."

Amy was the first to give birth, only a couple of days short of her expected date. Mum, Rebecca and Cassandra had been through it all before, so they were the calm heads when her water broke early in the morning. I felt excitement rather than any fear, driving Amy, Mum and myself to the hospital. Heidi and the others followed.

We'd already discussed how everything would have to play out. Mum suggested it would look awkward her brother being in the delivery room instead of her mother, particularly as the 'father' wouldn't be present nor on the birth certificate. So as Amy was wheeled away, Mum kissed my cheek and assured me I'd see Amy and our baby as soon as possible, before she followed them away.

Sitting in the waiting room with everyone, Heidi cuddling into my side, on the verge of giving birth herself. Turning so I could rest my hand on her belly as always, she cuddled into me, whispering that although she was getting rather nervous the closer to her due date, she also couldn't wait to hold our baby in her arms.

Thankfully, Amy gave birth to our daughter without any complications, summoned into her room after already giving her first feeding and Amy had been patched up and cleaned. Though looking a little tired after a near sleepless night and a few hours of labour, I gave her a chaste kiss but a tight hug. Our baby was in the room, being tended to by our midwife.

"Nice to see you, Mark," she said, "Come meet your niece."

The midwife knew me as I'd been with Amy all through her appointments and classes, the story concocted being that Amy had accidently fallen pregnant during a one-night stand. The sort of thing where, even with a condom and taking the pill, the pregnancy was basically a miracle. She liked me as she would also be assisting Heidi. Kelly and Katie also shared a different midway I knew well.

"Want to hold her?" she asked. Keeping my emotions in check while holding my daughter for the first time was difficult. The midwife recognised and leaned in close. "It's okay, Mark," she whispered, "I know." My eyes obviously widened in surprise. "Don't worry. Only I know. Amy was feeling very emotional without the real father being in the room with her."

Mum heard the conversation and walked over to join us. "It's okay, Mark. The secret is safe. We've already had a long discussion and Liz is under no obligation to report the unusual nature of the relationship nor the father. Plenty of births have no listed father."

Once we had some privacy, I could hug and kiss Amy, who held me tightly and had a little cry. We'd already agreed a name for our child, her first name being Charlotte, two middle of name of Amanda Caroline. Everyone except Heidi and Mum eventually had to leave, whether it was to head into work late or go home for a nap. Amy needed some sleep as well, pulling a chair closer to hold her hand, both of us waking whenever our baby needed a feeding, which I learned very quickly was often.

As she was feeding her a third time, Amy did mention, "Just so you know, Mark, it's around six weeks until we can have sex again."

"Amy, I'm in no rush..."

"But I still have a mouth you can use." Bursting into laughter, she added, "And while I can't take a dick, there's nothing wrong with my clit. Is there, Liz?"

"No, sweetie. We recommend no sexual intercourse, and you do need to allow yourself to heal, but if he doesn't mind using his fingers to get you off..."

"You're seriously fine with this?" I had to ask her.

"Mark, you'd be amazed at how many women come in to give birth where the relationship they share with the father would be looked down upon. And if you've ever looked up the laws, Federally, what you two have done is technically legal, it's up to the state to decide whether to prosecute you."

"Well, learn something new every day."

"I do have one question. How many women have you actually knocked up?"

"Four."

"Must have some damn good swimmers then. Are you sure you can handle all this?"

I heard the humour in her tone as I certainly understood the question. "Guess we'll find out soon enough."

Amy was home within a couple of days, organising time off work so I could spend most of the time with her or Heidi. Amy was totally in love with our daughter, though made me chuckle when mentioning how hungry she was, suggesting I'd be fighting with her regarding getting a titty into my mouth. "You have other places I can focus on, once you're ready" I told her.

Once we had our baby down for a nap, she pulled me out into the hallway and kissed me. "It's going to be difficult for a little while, Mark, but our sex life will return to what it was before. We just might be interrupted occasionally."

There was no rest for the wicked in our household. We'd barely got used to having one baby in the house when, in the matter of a week, we had three. Heidi gave birth to our son ten days after Amy. I was in the delivery room for that, holding her hand, not surprised that she crushed mine in return, providing all the support that I could as it was a regular birth. Watching her being handed our son, though. That was something that would live with me for the rest of our days.

Kelly gave birth early, joking on the way to the hospital that our daughter was just eager to join her sister and brother. Kelly's labour lasted a little longer than Amy or Heidi, but I was relieved that I could be in the delivery room with her. Different midwife to Amy and Heidi, but she knew me too. Knew I'd also fathered a child with Heidi. We'd come up with the story that Kelly was a lesbian and the fact I was her cousin wasn't a problem.

Still, I'm sure it would have looked a little suspicious how we were looking at each other and we did share a couple of rather passionate kisses once the baby was born, cleaned up, and sleeping quietly for a few minutes.

Katie was the last to give birth, thankful that we did have a few weeks of respite before that happened. Having three babies to deal with was certainly a change to our lifestyle. Getting up to feed and change one of my children a few times a night had me walking like a zombie into work each morning. Amy and Heidi were already at home constantly, Kelly had taken maternity leave, while Caroline had organised to take two days off a week for a few months due to having months of holiday time saved up.

Deborah was in the room with Katie during the delivery and stayed close afterwards. Unlike my other three children, while I was still the father and would be involved, I knew Katie and Deborah were going to be devoted mothers to their daughter. I had been hoping for two daughters and two sons from those who gave birth, but I already felt immense love for my four children.

Watching Deborah become a mother was something I never expected to see but utterly beautiful as she poured all the love in her heart into our child. Katie proved she was born to a mother within days of arriving home with our baby. Deborah quickly told me that I should focus on my other three children as she was more than capable of helping Katie. To my surprise, Simone quickly told me the same when it came to Kelly's.

With four babies in the house, some of our fun was curtailed for the foreseeable future. Amy and Heidi amused me by having calendars up, counting down the days until we could make love again. Though I wasn't frustrated at all, Mum, Cassandra and Rebecca seemed to go out of their way to keep me sexually satisfied. Simone and Deborah participated a few times, but they were focusing on the babies too. Heidi and Amy had a lot of fun sleeping together and spent half the time telling me to go spend time with my mother as I was simply used to getting sex nearly every night of the week at minimum.

Little wonder why I loved them so much.

Arriving home early as usual on a Friday afternoon, Heidi was nursing our child on the lounge. Kissing her softly, she pulled me in and left one hell of a kiss on my lips. "Go take care of your sister," she insisted.

"Not Mum?"

"You can make love with her tonight. Amy's waited long enough to be with her brother again."

"And you?"

She smiled before kissing me again. "You know when I'll be ready for that big dick of yours, Mark. Now get your handsome butt into our bedroom. Amy's waiting for you."

Walking into the bedroom I now shared with Amy and Heidi, my sister was waiting for me on the bed, naked and already playing with herself. I stripped off quickly, much to her amusement, joining her on the bed. Her breasts were bigger, thanks to producing milk, and although she'd been shaved when giving birth, she'd allowed her hair to grow though had kept it trimmed.

"Just fuck me," she moaned, "I need to feel my brother inside me again."

What my big sister wants, she gets. Groaning together as I buried my cock, I was surprised that she still felt as tight as before. Surprise must have appeared on my face as she giggled, kissing me softly on the lips. "Just needed to heal for it to be how it was before," she said softly, "Plus you do have a pretty big dick, Mark. No matter what, I'll always feel you inside me."

Amy always locked her legs around me while making love, if she was on her back. What didn't surprise me was Heidi coming into our bedroom to watch us make love. Amy gestured for her to join us on the bed, Heidi stripping naked, Amy and I both stopping so we could kiss her.

"When you're ready, we're having a threesome with our husband," Amy stated before she moaned, the idea turning me on, and I may have thrust into her rather hard a few times. "That's it, little brother. Fuck your big sister! Fill her pussy with your potent cum!"

"Uh-oh, someone wants another baby soon," Heidi teased.

"I want a lot of my brother's babies," Amy moaned as I picked up the tempo, "If you have enough, Heidi, we could start a rugby league team."

"My vagina isn't a clown car," Heidi joked, "But I do want a couple more, at least. Not too soon though. I want a lot more sex without conceiving before we start trying for a second."

"I want to give my brother a son, so he'd better fill my pussy plenty of times once I'm ready for him again."

Amy tightened her legs when I did finally cum inside her, kissing her with all the love I felt for her as I did. What amused her was the fact I rolled over onto my back, taking her with me, and I was still hard as a rock for her. Moaning away, she was quickly bouncing up and down on my cock, mixing in with grinding as that was the perfect way to ensure her clit and her special spot were touched.

I loved watching my big sister orgasm while riding my cock. "My god, all sisters should fuck their brothers," she moaned after a particularly strong orgasm, then she giggled, "And all mothers should definitely fuck their sons too!"

"Am I with Mum again tonight?"

Heidi kissed my cheek. "Of course you are, honey. I'll be in bed with Amy. I'm thinking that I could pleasure your wife tonight."

Amy grabbed Heidi by the hand, helping her so she was sitting up, the pair sharing a soft kiss. "I won't say no to my brother's wife giving me a few orgasms tonight."

The idea of Heidi and Amy being intimate was always an arousing thought. Seeing it actually happening was one of the most erotic sights any man could possibly see. Add my mother to that and I was surprised I didn't pass out from all the blood in my body moving towards my cock. Amy eventually leaned forward to rest on her hands, my hands resting on a butt cheek each, as I started to pump up into her.

"Fill me again, little brother," Amy moaned, "We'll talk about when we'll have another baby soon enough."

"Pregnant Amy is as sexy as Amy today and the first day we were intimate. And every day in between."

"You don't have to charm me to get into bed, Mark. I'll always be a sure thing."

Mum arrived home and walked around the house to find me, looking through the doorway to find Amy and Heidi cuddling me. To my amusement, she walked over and took my cock into her mouth without hesitation. She pulled back after a few sucks and smiled. "I taste Amy on this. Have fun, sweetheart?"

"I was gagging for it, Mum!" Amy exclaimed, before she cuddled me tighter, "But I got just what I needed today. And you'll get yours tonight like usual."

Mum did get the usual that night, though we spent time together as a family, the four babies bringing all of us closer together than ever. Cassandra and Rebecca doted over their grandchildren, while Mum was constantly cuddling and playing with her two grandchildren. It was rather late by the time my mother and I disappeared to her bedroom, Amy and Heidi both assuring me that they would look after our children for that evening.

Thankfully, Mum didn't have to remain too quiet when making love as the nursery was kept away from her master bedroom. We enjoyed numerous positions as we fooled around, and worked up quite the sweat, enough that we enjoyed a long cuddle in the shower to wash ourselves off. Cuddling in bed afterwards, lying on my back with Mum snuggled into my side.

"How are you feeling about everything?" she asked softly.

"Wonderful, Mum. You referring to anything though?"

"A lot has happened since you turned eighteen, sweetie. In fact, a lot has happened since the three of us lost our husbands. You've been the only man in our lives except our father, but we don't see him very often. You're now looking at a possible promotion at work at only twenty, though you're twenty-one soon, but that's even more responsibility. You're now a married man. You've got four children. And I'm still your mother, even after what we've been doing for the past couple of hours, and I'm still going to worry about my little boy."

"I am wondering what I should do with the fund that you set up."

"Is it doing well?"

"Very well. Not enough that I can sit back and retire, but there's enough where, if I leave it for another few years, I'll be able to do a few things that would make life a little more excitable."

Cuddling into me a little tighter, she whispered, "I love being married to my son. I know it's not real..."

Kissing her forehead, I whispered, "Mum, it's real. Do you wear my ring?" She met my eyes and smiled before nodding her head. "Then you're my wife. Heidi and I may have signed a certificate, but I shared vows with you, Amy, Kelly and Simone as well. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me what I think and feel."

Mum was silent for a couple of minutes before she whispered, "I'm proud of you, Mark. And I love you so much more every single day."

"I love you too, Mum."

We made love the next morning before getting up to join the rest of the family for breakfast. Amy and Heidi were looking quite happy, reporting that our children were remarkably quiet the night before, just the usual feedings required. Heidi sat next to me and whispered that it was only a few more days to wait until we could finally make love again.

It was a week and a bit before we were finally able to be intimate again. I knew the date rather well, considering she had it highlighted on a calendar we kept in our bedroom, so I thought to make a night of it. Mum and Rebecca offered to babysit so I could take my wife out for dinner. Neither of us drank, the four mothers remaining teetotal for the foreseeable future, and I had curtailed my own, maybe a glass of wine with Mum on a Friday night at most.

Dinner was excellent as we visited one of our favourite restaurants. Heidi had shed most of the baby weight incredibly quickly and looked fantastic in the dress she was wearing. But as we ate, the looks she gave me suggested the meal out was simply a starter to what we'd be doing later. Finishing our main meal, we had ordered a dessert to share. After the plates were cleared away, she leaned forward, ensuring I got a good look at her cleavage.

"I'm not wearing panties, Mark," she whispered, "And when we get home tonight, the only foreplay I want is... well, none. I'm already wet and I know you'll be hard as soon as I'm naked on our bed." Sipping at my drink to hide my smile, she giggled. "I know it's been..."

"Heidi, I knew that we'd have to wait to be together again."

"I know, but it's just as difficult for me. You know how much I love being with you intimately."

"Want to take dessert home with us?"

"God yes, Mark. We need to get home soon."

The restaurant was happy to bag up the dessert so we could go home. Heidi held my hand at the start of our drive home, ensuring I was touching her elsewhere, particularly her upper thigh before she released my hand, spreading her legs and shuffling so I could easily touch her. She was soaking wet and warm to the touch. She whimpered as I gently rubbed her, leaning over to kiss me whenever we were stopped at a red light.

By the time I pulled into the driveway, her dress was around her hips, and her hand was caressing the tent in my trousers. Rushing inside, only the mature women of the household were in the living room. We barely muttered a good evening before Heidi dragged me to our bedroom, kicking the bedroom door shut. Her dress ended up on the floor in seconds, revealing her naked body, her heels already off and somewhere below her dress. Her hands were busy getting me as naked as she was.

Collapsing onto the bed together, Heidi was on her back, groaning together as my cock sank inside her hot pussy easily but she smiled as my eyes lit up. She was as tight as ever. "I think we probably worried about that," she told me as I started to pump away. The first orgasm wasn't going to take long.

Feelings her legs wrap around my waist, fingers resting on my back, I kissed her before she was quickly begging me to just fuck her. "Getting ready for number two?" I wondered.

"Not too quickly but definitely," she moaned in reply, "All the more reason to cum in me every single time, honey."

"Won't last long," I murmured.

"Mark, the children are being babysat. Tonight is ours. So, rest assured, this is what we're doing all night."

Meeting her eyes, she gave me that look I knew well. "Sounds like you have everything planned?"

"Once you've cum and recovered, I'm riding your cock most of the night. I know you'll love watching my bigger tits swaying."

The last couple of minutes had me pounding her harder and harder, feeling her fingers probably leaving scratches on my back as she cried out, begging me to keep fucking her forever. Each kiss we shared was steamy and full of passion, her eyes full of all the lust and love she felt for me. When I did finally cum, her arms wrapped around me tighter, feeling her pussy clinching me as I was amazed that she enjoyed an orgasm not long after mine, considering I didn't relent on fucking her, my cock remaining rock hard inside her.

Rolling onto my back, she rested a hand on my chest and rode me hard immediately. Licking my thumb, I ever so gently played with her nipples to start with, enjoying the moans she couldn't hold back, before I slowly moved my hands down her body until I could gently rub her clit.

Set her off like crazy, crying out as she enjoyed one orgasm after another. She'd always loved riding me, but I think she was feeling extra sensitive that evening. After only fifteen minutes or so, she had to rest on my chest, feeling her shuddering in my arms, giggling to herself as she admitted to missing the feeling of my cock inside her, and how wonderful her orgasms were when we were joined in such an intimate manner.

We spent the next few hours fooling around, sticking to our favourite positions, Heidi almost begging me to cum in her each time I was ready to orgasm, jokingly asking her the third time if she was on her birth control, not that I was bothered either way. If she wanted to have another child almost straight away, I wouldn't stop her and be happy to do it.