A Family Affair Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Mum."

"Fill me up, baby, then I want to cuddle."

Cuddling into me a few minutes later, Mum giggling as she was in a very good mood, we eventually lay in silence, just stroking her soft skin as always, Mum continuing to shuffle occasionally, trying to almost mould her body into mine. We only got up when there was a knock at the door, Amy opening it and letting us know that dinner would be arriving shortly.

Putting on her small robe, that showed off her fantastic legs and clung to her kerbs, I slid on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before joining the rest of the family at the table. Everyone was in a good mood as usual. Mum and Heidi snuggled into me once we'd finished eating and were back on the couch in the living room, Amy on the floor leaning back between my legs.

"Who are you spending the night with?" Heidi asked.

"Well, considering what's going on tomorrow, I'm thinking I won't sleep with any of the brides." Glancing around the room, I had to ask, "Have you decided on the order?"

"We have," Mum replied.

Heidi whispered that she wanted to spend the night just sleeping with my older sister. I knew why as I knew out of the four that I would be 'marrying' the next day that Amy would be feeling the most emotional. Not saying Kelly, Simone and Mum wouldn't be feeling it too, but everyone knew how close Amy and I had always been.

To my delight, I spent the rest of the evening pleasuring my two aunts. It was always amusing making love with Rebecca, always left thinking that she was simply a representation of what Heidi would look like in twenty years' time. I loved watching her riding me as she was still a buxom goddess, though sometimes I didn't get to watch her if Cassandra was busy humping my face at the same time.

As for Cassandra, if her sister was involved, she loved it when I pumped her from behind so she could eat out Rebecca at the same time. If I'd already cum in my youngest aunt, Cassandra loved it even more. If I was making love with Cassandra without either of her sisters, she loved lying back, limbs wrapped around my body, whispering into my ear to just fuck her hard until I filled her up.

Rebecca was still feeling emotional after marrying her daughter the previous weekend though she loved the fact Heidi was still open-minded about me being intimate with others. Then again, Heidi was happy to do the same thing. As Rebecca and I made love, she needed to spend most of the time kissing me, left thinking it was to distract her, before she happily rode me through more than one orgasm, eventually collapsing on my chest, needing to have a little cry. Cassandra joined our hug, kissing my cheek, whispering her thanks for loving her daughters as much as I did.

"And thank you for making us both grandmothers," Rebecca added.

Waking the next morning with an aunt cuddling to both sides, they took their time both riding me until I was ready to cum, getting off the bed and onto their knees as I stood before them, stroking off until I came, Rebecca happily taking the load before sharing it with her sister.

"We love you so much," Rebecca whispered as they hugged me together afterwards.

"Man of the house since the day we received the news," Cassandra added, "And I like to think we contributed to helping grow you into a good man."

"All of you helped," I replied, "But I love you both as much as anyone in this household."

Both remained quiet before Rebecca whispered, "We needed to hear that, Mark. Thank you."

Joining everyone for breakfast, it was an unusual sight to see Heidi and Amy sitting opposite me but walking into the kitchen with Rebecca and Cassandra holding a hand of mine each, she took one look and told her mother to sit next to me, Kelly and Simone quickly adding the same thing for their mother.

After finishing, everyone disappeared to their bedrooms to get ready before I headed out into the backyard, dressed in the same suit as last weekend. As it would only be the close family, everyone would be standing. There'd be no celebrant as the five of us would just share some simple vows before I gave them a ring each and sharing a soft kiss.

Heidi wore a gorgeous red dress and would be standing beside me during the ceremony. Rebecca, Cassandra, Katie and Deborah were all beautiful in dresses that were different in style and colour to those they'd worn to our wedding the previous weekend.

Simone and Kelly were the first to appear, walking towards me with their arms linked together. Simone wearing black wasn't a surprise. Her make-up was sensational though. Could barely take my eyes from the deep red lipstick. She'd gone through a series of hair colours over the past few years but her colour was actually a rather gorgeous red, not quite matching her lipstick but looked fantastic. As for Kelly, her make-up was subtle, but she was definitely wearing a bra that enhanced her bust.

Mum and Amy followed; their arms linked together. Mum looked as beautiful as ever. Amy was doing her best not to be already crying, her lower lip trembling when her eyes met mine and I felt my face light up with a smile. Mum loved wearing blue, and the darker shade dress clung to her body. As for Amy... she wore white. And I loved her even more for it.

"She's beautiful," Heidi whispered, squeezing my hand.

The four women formed a line beside me, and I wasn't surprised at the order. Taking Simone by the hand, she met my eyes, and I don't think anything would have wiped the smile from her face.

"Can I be honest about something, Mark?"

"Of course."

"I always dreamed I'd be standing next to you one day like this. And before anyone worries, I don't care this isn't official. I'm going to wear your ring, and, in our hearts, we'll be married."

We exchanged some simple vows that we both remembered, along the same lines as the vows I'd shared with Heidi. It was only when I slid the ring that I'd bought for her onto her finger that she almost started to cry. Calling her my unlawfully wedded wife made her giggle before we shared a soft kiss.

Moving to stand next to Heidi, Kelly stepped towards me. Wrapping her arms around the back of my neck, I leaned in to kiss her before she whispered her vows into my ear, needing to stop every so often to stop herself from crying. Completing the hug once she was done, we held each other in silence for a few minutes before I slid the ring onto her finger.

"I love Heidi, but I can't help wishing this was real," she whispered.

"It is, Kelly. The only opinion that matters is yours and mine. Does it feel real to you?"

Glancing down at the rings on her finger, she met my eyes and smiled. "It feels real enough for me. I love you."

"I love you, Kelly."

"And I'm going to love you even more when we have our baby."

"It's going to be hard work but immensely rewarding in the end. And you'll be sharing the experience with others you love."

Kissing my cheek one last time, she simply thanked me. She didn't have to, but I understood the sentiment. We'd been through a lot together, and the Kelly I'd just 'married' was not the same Kelly I'd known for a long time. I was happy to see her smiling all the time. In fact, I'd use the word radiant to describe her.

Mum stepped towards me next, dazzling me with her usual gorgeous smile. She looked so beautiful yet also a smouldering underlying sexiness that, when she pressed her body against mine, she giggled as my erection would have been obvious. "That for me, baby?" she asked softly.

"I'd make love to you in front of everyone..."

Heidi snorted behind me. "Yeah, like you've not done that plenty of times before already, Mark."

After exchanging some very simple vows we'd researched together, Mum squeezed my hand. "Something on your mind?" I asked.

"I've always loved you, Mark. I loved you as my son and now I love you as my lover, my husband... My best friend." I smiled as I loved hearing her say that. "The man you called your father did a lot of damage to me but, even when you were younger, you always seemed to go out of your way to make me feel better. You had this sixth sense that I might be upset, even miserable, and you'd spend time with me, give me cuddles, and show an interest in my life, even if it was rather boring in your eyes."

"I hated that you were alone, Mum."

"I was never alone because I had you, my daughters, my sisters, and my nieces. But it was my little boy that always made me feel wonderful. That night we were intimate for the first time. Do you remember it?"

"I'll never forget it, Mum."

"That was the best night of my life, sharing something so special with my only male child. It was honestly the best sex I'd ever had. You did things for me that my previous husband could never do. But it's everything outside of the bedroom that makes what we share so special. All I know is that Heidi is the luckiest woman in the world to be able to legally call you her husband, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for allowing today."

"I'd never stop today," Heidi whispered. I heard in her tone that she was crying.

Sliding the ring onto her finger, Mum needed a little cry as I kissed and then held her in my arms. "I love you, Mum," I whispered, "You'll always have a piece of my heart."

Finally letting each other go, she kissed my cheek and moved to stand next to Heidi, Simone and Kelly, leaving Amy standing in front of me. Now don't get me wrong, I love Heidi with all my heart, but there are two other women on the planet that pretty much match how much I love her. One is my mother. I'd always loved my mother more than nearly anyone. The other woman is Amy. And I think she loved me just as much.

Stepping towards me in her gorgeous white dress, I glanced to see everyone else forming a small ring around us to share the moment. The moment was for Amy to share her feelings. Everyone knew how I felt about her. She was one of the loves of my life. But while Amy no doubt talked to all the other women in the household, I was aware that she perhaps kept a few things to herself.

Taking her hands in mine, I left a soft kiss on her lips, her brown eyes gazing up at me with all the love and devotion I'd seen them in since I could remember. I had a feeling she'd been in love with me for far longer than anyone else know.

"I remember it was the day after you were born that dad took me to the hospital," she started softly, "Mum was feeding you when we arrived. As soon as you were full and then after she burped you, she asked if I wanted to hold you. There was an armchair that dad moved to be closer to the bed, then he handed me to you. I wasn't really old enough to experience the twins at birth. All I remember when holding you that first time is a surge of love as a big sister for her little brother. Mum told me that you would be a boy and I was so excited."

"So were we!" Deborah exclaimed to the chuckled of everyone else.

"I thought the age gap between us would have meant we were distant siblings, simply because we'd be at different stages of life all the time. But I always felt close to you, Mark. And I loved taking on the role of the big sister, being the one you'd come talk to about certain things that you perhaps couldn't talk to our parents about. Sometimes we'd just hang out when we were young. I remember when I was a teenager, you were still 'a kid' and I loved you being around me.

Then dad died and, in an instant, you were man of the house. We all knew you grieved but you have this inner strength that meant you dealt with it while also helping the rest of us feel better. As soon as the families came together, it was the rest of us that seemed to lean on you, a boy who wasn't even a teenager, yet you took it all on your shoulders. It was unfair, but it was the moment I probably fell in love with you a little more, because I saw in the boy the man you would become.

I've loved watching you mature into the man you are now, Mark. I love being your big sister, but there will always be part of me that wishes I was also your cousin because, well, maybe I'd be standing here today in front of our friends and family, the celebrant announcing that I was your lawfully wedded wife. I don't begrudge Heidi her wedding and the fact she wears your ring, and you hers. You were destined to be together. But maybe in another reality...

The one thing I don't have is any regrets, Mark. Like Mum, that first time we were intimate sealed how I truly felt about you. It sealed the love I have for you in my heart. I now carry my brother's child and I know it won't be the only one. I now look forward to a life spent together with the man I'm devoted to and the family I truly cherish and adore."

Sliding my ring onto her finger, I kissed her with all the love I had for her. Our kiss lasted so long that there were a few chuckles before Mum gently elbowed me, suggesting I let my sister take a breath.

After taking a few photos around the backyard, everyone agreed that we'd get changed and hang around the pool, I'd cook a few things on the barbecue, other food had already been prepared, and we'd play a little music, enjoy a few drinks, and just enjoy the afternoon.

Walking out to find all nine of the women in my life wearing either a bikini or two-piece costume was incredibly arousing. Of course, it didn't take long for Deborah to have her top off to show off her tits, joining me in the pool once I was in the water. "Guess you're going to be rather busy tonight with your four new wives?"

"That's the plan."

"When are we going to have fun again? It's been a while since you've tied me up and spanked me?"

"I'm thinking Katie and I tie you up then pound your tight little pussy and arse for hours on end."

"And you'll leave my butt cheeks rather red and marks around my neck?"

"If that's what you want."

"Give everyone a strap-on and just run a train on my pussy and arse, Mark."

"Never change, Deborah. Never change."

Kissing me softly, she whispered, "Never, but I still love it when you're all gentle and tender with me when we make love. Still leaves me wanting to cry on a night we share like that, with or without my sexy little twin sister."

It was a fun filled afternoon and evening and, by the time we were ready for bed, my four new wives were ready to take their husband to bed. As for Heidi, she left a soft kiss on my lips before going into graphic detail about what she was about to do with her mother and Cassandra in bed that evening. When she met my eyes, she smirked and left a scorching kiss on my lips.

One man with four women sounds wonderful but, well, there's only one of me. It ended up being two lots of threesomes, one with Amy and Mum, the other with Simone and Kelly. The women also enjoyed themselves at the same time, but when we'd all enjoyed more than one orgasm, and I'd ensured all four of them were left struggling to walk, I escorted Simone and Kelly to the room they were now sharing, kissing them goodnight, before returning to Mum's bedroom to find Mum and Amy waiting for me to return.

"Can you still get hard, baby?" Mum whispered.

"Yeah."

"Then I think my daughter needs her brother again. And I love watching my children being intimate with each other."

Amy giggled. "How many videos of Katie and Deborah do you have?"

Mum lifted her head to look at Amy. "I think the question is how many videos now include me, Amy."

Turning to Amy, I added, "They're really hot to watch. Even better when you watch it live."

"What about when I'm with mummy?" Amy asked.

"I'd say that every time you're with her that it's obvious you're making love."

Amy was ready for me as I slid my cock inside her again, lying on her back with our mother cuddling into her. Leaning down to kiss both of them, Amy's eyes never stopped gazing into mine. I guess it was fortunate I hadn't cum in her yet, as she'd been on my face while Mum had been riding my cock earlier. I loved the whimpers she made as I picked up the tempo of my thrusts.

"Fuck my daughter," Mum cheered softly, "Fuck your sister-wife, baby. I don't just want one grandchild. You're going to have a lot of children."

Amy grinned broadly. "We're having at least three, Mum."

Leaning over to kiss my mother, I whispered, "Wish I could put one in you too, Mum."

"I've had my children, baby. But the idea of giving birth to our child fills me with joy."

"You'll be another mother to our children, Mum," Amy assured her.

In those last few minutes, my focus was entirely on my oldest sister. She was already pregnant, but we often joked we were just getting in plenty of practice for when we tried to for another child. Like Heidi, she was of the idea to have another child rather quickly after the first, keeping their ages close. Kissing her as I felt my orgasm approaching, I felt one of her legs wrap around me as her fingers caressed the back of my head.

"Cum in your sister," Mum whispered next to us, "I got my load earlier. Give my daughter what she needs and deserves."

Amy kissed me as she felt my cock start to throb as I enjoyed my last orgasm of the evening. Hugging me tightly once I was done, she needed another little cry. I understood why, Mum joining out cuddle as she was more than aware of how Amy felt for me too. In some ways, their love for me was the same but also different, one being my parent, the other my sibling.

Snuggling together in bed after we'd had a quick shower in the en-suite shower, Mum snuggled into one side of me, Amy into another. "Husband and son," Mum whispered.

"Husband and brother," Amy added.

"While you're both my wife, you'll always be my mother and sister most of all," I replied, earning a soft kiss on the cheek from them both.

After that weekend, life returned to some normality though things did change around the household. Heidi pretty much moved into my room permanently, and the small living area next to the bathroom was slowly turning into a nursery. With a couple of spare rooms now on that side of the house, Kelly and Simone turned one of the spare rooms into a nursery. Deborah and Katie were already sharing a room, Amy was spending at least half the week sleeping with Mum, mostly just to share a bed without being intimate, so the spare rooms there were being turned into nurseries. Slowly but surely, the household was being prepared for the arrival of children.

Heidi loved being a stay-at-home wife and expectant mother. I think Amy was also appreciating the help, particularly as the months passed and both were soon heavily pregnant. The rest of us were pitching in, certainly doing more and more as life did become more difficult for them. I honestly loved watching their bellies swell with each month that passed. Amy couldn't stop smiling, despite being uncomfortable. Heidi simply glowed. Kelly often stated how easy she was finding it. Katie relied on Deborah more than anything.

Having conceived at around the same time, Amy and Heidi were busy helping each other prepare for the arrival of our children. Both suggested the idea of the three of us sharing a bedroom. Mum had the master bedroom, but Amy's room had always been of a similar size. With Katie and Deborah now sharing a room, my old room had long been turned into an office and pretty much storeroom, while Deborah still had her own bedroom, though that was being slowly changed into a nursery.

"I'm thinking that you should spend more time with Amy," Heidi told me one night in bed, "I've been thinking about it since our wedding."

"Has she said something?"

"No, Mark. She loves the time you spend together. I'm thinking we need to invite her here permanently."

"You sure?" Then I thought about it. "I know Mum spends a lot of time alone, but I don't like the idea..."

"Well, the idea is that you'll also spend more time with her, as Amy will be here permanently, so I'll spend time with her too, so you can spend time with your mother. Katie and Deborah are together, as are Kelly and Simone, Rebecca and Cassandra. I know your mother spends a little time with them, but we all know she prefers you. Once Amy and I have given birth and we settle into a routine with our babies, we'll figure it out. But you should spend time with your sister and mother. Whoever you're not with, I'll sleep with the other."