A Family Affair Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally dragging ourselves into the bathroom at sometime early after midnight, we dried ourselves off before walking to join Amy, who was still awake and seemed to be waiting for us to arrive. Lying on one side, Heidi spooned back against me with Amy turned to face both of us.

"Have fun?" she whispered.

Heidi nodded while Amy could see me grinning. "I think it was just what we needed," I replied.

"Want to have fun, the three of us, sometime soon, Heidi?"

Heidi leaned forward and kissed my sister. It quickly grew rather hot and steamy. "I'm thinking we should do that very soon, Amy. But not tonight as my pussy is feeling very tender right now."

"And have you left my little brother drained?"

"Amy, I'm sorry to report that I'm out of action until at least tomorrow morning."

Amy looked at Heidi again. "Dual blowjob?"

"Then we can take turns riding him?"

"I think Mum would be happy looking after the children for a couple more hours."

Everyone was in a good mood at the table the next morning. Amy and Heidi were both smiling constantly after we enjoyed a fun morning together. Mum was looking after two of the children. She loved being a grandmother. Deborah and Katie had prepared breakfast, Simone and Kelly were sitting closely together, all loved up, while Cassandra and Rebecca had also been on babysitting duty.

It was a warm day, so being a Saturday, everyone would be outside by the pool. With the babies all kept protected from the sun, the nine women of my life were happy to lie about the pool or take the occasional dip in the water to take the edge off. I spent the morning doing some chores, particularly mowing the lawns and tending to the garden.

Heading out to the backyard once I was done, I stopped for a moment to gaze over my family. Heidi, my loving wife, was sitting next to Amy and Mum, the three most important women in my life. I know I'd 'married' Simone and Kelly too, but there was no doubt how in love those two were nowadays. No, Heidi, Amy and Mum would always own the biggest pieces of my heart.

Deborah and Katie were sitting side by side in the pool, whispering to each other, no doubt planning something for themselves, or perhaps they'd approach me about something. Katie would want a romantic evening together. Deborah would want an evening completely different but would also be a lot of fun. Cassandra and Rebecca were sitting back, sipping at glasses of wine, simply enjoying their lives.

It was hard not to think my life wasn't complete. Things like friends, jobs and outside interests come and go throughout your life. But for most people, family will always remain. When I turned eighteen, I had never imagined my life would have turned out the way it had. Four children with the prospect for more. One legal wife with four others who I had shared vows of commitment with. And the rest of the family would likely always with to be intimate with me too.

As I joined Heidi, Amy and Mum, I couldn't help sighing with happiness, smiling to myself, noticing the three looking at me and smiling in reply, as I knew the best days of our lives were likely still to come.