A Family Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling soft lips milking my shriveled pecker. I lifted my head and watched her. Mom gazed at me, winked naughtily, and continued. I gently moved her face away and sat up. I kissed her and said, "Mom, you were awesome. I LOVE YOU! I think it's time to go to Dad's room and find out if he is still alive or suffered a major heart attack watching us play."

I was surprised to notice Mom was still having on her baby doll and her shoes. My open pants were on me as well. I wanted to zip the pants but Mom stopped me, "Dad already saw your organ, so there is no reason to hide it now. He deserves to see us as we were before. What do you think he'll say?"

"Mom, unlike you, I've never confronted him after a similar situation. What do YOU think?"

She smiled, "I think I know what he'll say. I'll write it on a piece of paper and let you hear it from him. Just wait a minute, I have to go to the bathroom. When I am back, we'll go together."

Ten minutes later, she came out, still wearing the same stuff. The only change - Her face had all the features of afterglow...

As we entered Dad's room, he chuckled, "Adam, you were great! And Ruby, your slutty side was at its best! What can I say; He reminds me of myself when I was younger."

Mom showed me the piece of paper she scribbled on. It said, 'Like father, like son.'

12