A Family Secret Ch. 07

Story Info
Meeting a dominant male.
3.5k words
4.07
7.6k
10
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

In previous chapters: My father suffered a devastating car accident and remained paralyzed from the neck down. He felt sorry for the unique situation it left my 43-year-old mother and asked her to start dating other men, but she refused. Then he convinced me to seduce her, giving me clues on how to do it. I succeeded. Later, he suggested the 2 of us go on a trip to enjoy and know each other better. We flew to Hawaii's Big Island and stayed in a luxury resort on the west side of the island. We toured multiple attractions and bonded mentally and physically. Our sexual adventures progressed successfully, with my Dad being curious and even wanting to watch. In Chapter 5 he did. The next chapter tells about our first day in a unique establishment called Mon Chalet, in a suburb of Denver.

The following morning, I woke up hearing Mom exiting the bathroom. She looked great! She saw me ogling her naked body and giggled, "I'll never understand men. You have seen, touched, and abused my body multiple times, yet your stare tells me you are still hungry. Should I hide somewhere or cover myself with a Burka?"

"Sorry, Mom, it's too late. My mind is made up, and you are the target. Come here."

She joined me in bed, and we kissed. Her sweet mouth, with the undeniable effect of her ample tits crushing against my chest, was a powerful catalysator to my penis's fast extension. Her tiny palm covered my shaft, and she whispered, "I used to love your organ when it was docile and soft. These days, I always see and touch a monster ready to pounce..."

"Mom, it's your fault. If you were unattractive and less sexy, you'd be able to meet him in its resting state."

"You are just like any other spoiled child - Always blame your parents..."

I laughed, "Mom, you complain too much. Just give in, and let me take advantage of your heavenly body. One of these days, I'll have to gag you, tie your hands, and take you by force..."

I recognized her mischievous smile, "Honey, your father did it a few times, and it was fun. However, you are a Teddy bear - You won't dare do it to your vulnerable mother, right?"

I growled, "I wouldn't be sure!"

My stiff pole plowed her body for 20 minutes before we both climaxed, almost simultaneously. Afterward, Mom looked at me lovingly, "Adam, I am the luckiest mother in the world. I have a son who loves me and... REALLY LOVES ME!"

"Let's get breakfast and then visit some of Denver's attractions. Later, we'll see what Mon Chalet's main area has to offer today."

...

The first place we visited was the Red Rock Amphitheater. A friend of mine mentioned it as a breathtaking sandstone area with red cliffs surrounding a beautiful amphitheater. We reached it riding the Red Rock Shuttle. Mom and I walked in the area for about an hour, shooting multiple pictures. We both agreed everybody who visited Denver had to see it with their own eyes. A written description does not do it justice.

After a short coffee break, we went to see Denver's Botanical Gardens. The orchid exhibition was by far the most impressive part. I took Mom's pictures with some of the colorful flowers and admitted to her that she was prettier than any of the flowers.

We finished our tour at a local restaurant, eating a hearty meal. Subsequently, we returned to Mon Chalet. Mom slept for 2 hours while I watched TV.

...

At 6 pm Mom woke up. She grinned and said, "I needed my beauty sleep. I feel refreshed and ready for our evening. Let me freshen up and then we'll go to the main area."

This time we didn't bother with swimsuits. We used the robes and slippers and were out the door 20 minutes later.

It was Sunday evening, and the guests were different than Saturday's. Both Jacuzzis had 4 people sitting inside, and there were 5 others chatting by the pool. Mom chose to go back to the same whirlpool we were in the night before. As expected, when Mom removed her robe, all eyes were focused on her assets. Those eyes followed her until she settled in the hot bubbly water. I entered behind her and sat by her side. Less than a minute passed, and 2 additional couples joined 'our' jacuzzi.

Like last evening, Mom pretended to close her eyes and surveyed the neighbors. Neither couple seemed attractive or even interesting. There was an old lady sitting by herself and reading a book and a 300-pound man with puppy eyes - He was out of the question.

The remaining 2 were the most promising. Both were in their 30s. They sat down with only their upper body visible. The first one I estimated to be around 5'8", 170 pound white guy. He had long hair and a pretty face. It wasn't a mistake - He was definitely more pretty than handsome! His body was slim and he had very little body hair. He looked gentle and almost feminine. The other guest was about 6'4", 200 pound black guy with a square jaw, ripped muscles, and piercing eyes.

I pulled Mom in front of me and let her float on the surface like last evening. All eyes explored her magnificent body. I massaged her right tit and whispered, "Well, Mom, what do you think about today's crop?"

"Unless you think differently, I see 2 options. The 2 studs. This time I'll let YOU choose. Any preference?"

"I have no experience in Menages a Trois with another guy. I think you'll enjoy the black guy more than the other one."

"Honey, a threesome with a woman is different than with a man. Are you OK with a big hunk? He may be very dominant..."

"Mom, despite your taking charge when we were with Sheena, you seem to like being dominated. I still think that he should be our one."

She sighed, "OK, dear. As you wish."

Next, she opened her eyes and smiled at the black guy. He returned a smile. She moved close to me and signaled the guy to come sit near her. He stood up and the water reached the middle of his thighs. His genitals were now exposed for everybody to see. His black pubic hair was trim and the sack was hairless and heavy. His penis swayed slightly from side to side and was around 5" or even 6" when soft!

He sat by Mom and towered over her. He extended his hand and said in a deep voice, "Nice to meet you. My name is Carter. What's yours?"

"Hi, I am Ruby and my man is Adam."

Carter's eyes inspected me for a moment and then turned to Mom, "I haven't seen you around before. Are you new to the area?"

"We came from Wisconsin for a couple of days. This is our second evening in Mon Chalet."

"How did you enjoy your first evening?"

"We met a nice lady and socialized together. It was fun."

"I've been here close to 10 times. It's a great place to enjoy new company. As long as you know what you want, most times you'll be able to get it in this place."

Mom's eyes gazed at his muscular body, and she asked, "You are in good shape. do you exercise a lot?"

He smiled, "Ma'am, I exercise 4 times a week in LA Fitness. I also work as a roofer, which is a physically demanding job. But enough about me. Your body is amazing. Are you a model or at least participated in a beauty contest?"

Mom giggled, "Carter, thanks for the compliment but I doubt you really thought I was any of these?"

He stared at her face and blurted, "Ruby, I think your body is perfect." He cupped her free left breast, and added, "Lady, most women would die to have a sexy set like yours."

Mom gasped. She was not ready for him to touch her body without permission. She recovered fast, and inquired, "Do you always touch other people without their consent?"

He smirked, "Not often. But in your case, I got the impression we had a connection before we started talking." His huge palm continued caressing her round areola. "Ruby, if you want me to stop what I do, tell me and I'll go back to my prior seat."

His eyes pierced through hers and I saw her lowering her eyes with her mouth shut.

He glanced at me, and chuckled, "Your woman is very beautiful. I am sure you 2 are happy together."

I was proud, "Ruby is fantastic. I have never known a better woman than her."

"That's good." As he was talking, Carter slowly pulled Mom away from me toward him. Mom didn't show resistance or signs of distress, and I let go. He stood her before him and hugged her tummy, gently forcing her back into his body.

While doing it, he spoke quietly, "Ruby, I wanted you the first moment I laid my eyes on you. You look gorgeous and... hungry. Are you?"

She mumbled, "What are you saying?"

"I'll show you." Then he grabbed her palm, which looked very small compared to his, and placed it under the water. Mom's eyes widened, and I was sure her hand was covering his organ. "You see what I mean?"

He removed his hand from hers and both his hands were now on the ledge.

Mom's hand stayed underwater and she whispered, "Carter, you are a dangerous man..."

He laughed, "I promise you I'll never do anything you do not wish me to do. However, even when you do not talk I can sense what you want me to do. Am I wrong?"

She didn't respond. I have never seen Mom like that before. It was like Carter conquered her mind and subdued her.

I became worried, "Ruby, are you OK? Do you want us to move to the other jacuzzi?"

She didn't answer but looked at me with pleading eyes.

I didn't understand what she meant. I took her hand that was above water and tried to pull her toward me. Carter didn't move and his hands stayed away from Mom. However, Mom resisted and continued leaning on Carter's large chest.

He smiled at me, "Adam, she is a mature adult and she knows what she wants. Right now her hand is busy pleasuring me. We can stay here if you two want it, or we can go to your suite and have fun there." His hands started again kneading both her tits, somewhat more roughly than before.

I watched Mom's face. Her eyes were closed and her expression reflected a mix of pain and pleasure.

I lifted her chin, "Ruby, look at me!" She opened her eyes.

"Do you want to stay here or go to our room? Would you rather the 2 of us be by ourselves or bring Carter with us?"

Mom closed her eyes, and for a long moment, she stayed silent. When I thought she wouldn't talk, I barely heard her, "Let's go with Carter to our room."

Carter gave me a winning smile, and blurted, "Be a good boy and carry everything. I'll help Ruby."

I covered Mom with a long towel. Carter didn't bother to cover himself. He put his stuff on top of ours for me to carry, hugged Mom's shoulder, and gently guided her out of the whirlpool. I walked behind them and stared at Carter's rear. He was a huge guy. It wasn't just the 2 inches height over mine, but his muscle mass. There was no sign of extra fat anywhere.

I opened the front door and let them inside. He led her to the bed and pushed her lightly on her back. He then turned to me. The only time I saw his tool before was when he was coming toward Mom and Me in the jacuzzi. Back then, it was deflated and around 5.5". Now it was at half-mast and around 7.5". I couldn't take my eyes off it.

He smiled at me, "Adam, don't worry. You'll participate too. But in the beginning, I want you to sit and watch."

He moved closer to Mom's face and looked at her. Her eyes were focused on his growing organ. Then she gazed at Carter's face and obviously read his mind. She wrapped both her palms around his veiny shaft and began bobbing it. He didn't talk and just stood there. She glanced at his face again. Then she sighed and her lips met his soft head with a light kiss. Her mouth opened as wide as possible and enveloped his spongy head. He moaned and his hand caressed her hair.

He said, "Your full lips feel great. Continue!"

Mom struggled to engulf his large girth and eventually succeeded. After the first 1/3 of his member penetrated her mouth, her sounds suggested more meat was slowly getting in, yet the same 2/3 was left outside. Apparently, his huge cock continued extending inside her oral cavity! At one point, she gagged mildly. He held her mouth in place and whispered, "Ruby, you are a big girl. You can do it. Take it easy and let it in."

Gradually Mom's mouth widened and she was able to take 3/4 of his cock. I saw tears in her eyes. Carter started slowly fucking her face. He was doing it gently but not letting her retreat. Gradually she got the hang of it. Her head began moving up and down and her lips milked him on the way out.

Carter's fingers pinched her nipple and he whispered something in her ear. I couldn't hear him. A moment later, her body shook violently. Her orgasm took place even though her genitals were not touched yet. Carter giggled and blurted, "That's it lady. You suck like a pro. I am about to drown you with my seed. Be good and swallow it all. If you do that, I'll fuck you like you've never had it before."

Mom increased her sucking, and within seconds, I heard Carter groan loudly. His whole body spasmed as his hands held the back of Mom's head and his cock jolted several times, pouring his spunk into her throat. To my surprise, she didn't choke and was able to swallow everything without leaking a single drop.

When Carter was done, he removed his pole from her mouth. It was about 9"! He rushed to the bathroom.

I touched Mom. She didn't open her eyes but smiled, "Adam, I am OK. Carter promised that after a short rest, all 3 of us would participate in a grand finale."

Carter exited 5 minutes later and Mom went in next.

Carter smiled at me, "Adam, you are one lucky man. Not many women I know are great cocksuckers. Your lady is one of them. I gave my word that if her oral job was to my satisfaction, I'd include you in our next session. Interested?"

"I'd like to try..."

"Good. When Ruby shows up, I want you to lay on your back and she will 69 you. I'll check how you guys are doing and eventually join in. This time, I want her to feel my thingy in her pussy. From my prior experience, she'll climax more than once, and you can ejaculate in her mouth. If my plan goes well, as more than 95% of the time it did before, all of us will have a blast. You are young and I recommend you keep an open mind."

I didn't understand his last sentence, but I was excited to see what a threesome with a dominant man was all about.

Mom came out 10 minutes later. She smiled at us and seemed fine.

I lay on my back and Carter guided Mom to move on top of me in a 69 position. Her mouth wrapped my rod without difficulty. No wonder; after managing Carter's massive meat, mine was much easier to handle. Her mouth began moving slowly. At the same time, my tongue lapped her labia. A short time later, her folds were moist and her sucking accelerated. Since my face was between Mom's thighs, I couldn't see much but I felt Carter playing with Mom's body. Occasionally, I got a glimpse of his hands massaging her tits and fingers going in and out of a hole above me.

Gradually, both Mom and I became more aroused, and I felt her respiratory rate and pulse becoming much faster than before.

Next, I visualized Carter's erect cock above my eyes, starting to move into Mom's cunt. Her breathing stopped for a moment, likely due to the size of her invader. Carter was careful to penetrate slowly, needing to stretch Mom's tight vagina. She moaned into my prick. I was very close, and her humming brought me much closer to orgasm.

He started pounding into Mom at a growing speed and she whimpered into my organ. My tongue moved up to meet her clitoris, and I felt Carter's erect cock moving on top of my tongue continuously. In fact, my tongue caressed the underside of his organ throughout this time. At one point, Carter stuck a finger into Mom's anus and her pelvis pushed harder against my face, causing a more direct touch between me and Carter's cock.

Mom's torso quivered uncontrollably and her second orgasm of the night took over her. My own climax was pending as Carter began shooting his stuff. His massive thighs clutched to the sides of my head, preventing me from moving.

My climax was fantastic - My prick was massaged satisfyingly between Mom's palate and tongue, amplifying my immense pleasure. During my prolonged climax, I felt slimy fluid leaking from Mom's cunt into the space between my nose and my mouth. I didn't want the juice to enter my nose and the only option was to accept it in my mouth. My mind was still focused on my orgasm and I let it enter my mouth. All 3 of us were orgasming at the same time and my brain was too dizzy to digest the implications. And then Carter's cock slipped from Mom's pussy and entered my open mouth.

I wasn't sure what was happening, and perhaps Carter felt the same. A few seconds later, Carter pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed it back into Mom.

I didn't have enough time or the right frame of mind to think of it when it happened but the taste of his spunk remained after my orgasm. Gradually all of us slowed down until Carter moved out, and Mom rolled sideways. We rested for several moments.

Carter was the first one to go to the bathroom. I heard him shower.

Mom gazed at me with a smile, "Adam, are you OK?"

"I think so."

"My body was on top of yours. At one point, Carter leaned on my back, so the weight you carried was heavy."

"The weight wasn't bad."

"I know you came because I enjoyed swallowing your juices. How did you feel being very close to Carter's genitals?"

"I didn't suffer much, perhaps due to the fact he was more active when I was having my own orgasm."

She stared at me and giggled, "And how was your first time tasting another man's cum?"

Until that moment, I didn't realize she knew it happened... I blushed, "Again, I was climaxing at the time and hardly noticed it."

"Adam, you shouldn't be embarrassed by it. It's a common occurrence in three ways with 2 men. Dad learned to enjoy it, and, actually, he went further..."

"Are you saying Dad SUCKED a guy?..."

"Yes, he did. Why are you so surprised? I ate another woman! Over the years we experimented with many things you might find unusual, unnatural, or kinky. However, we were young, adventurous, ready to experiment, and frequently, under the influence... The more advanced we became, the moral and social implications were less important than the pleasure we felt during the acts."

Carter came out of the bathroom and Mom rushed in.

He looked at me, "Adam, is everything OK? I know you ejaculated, so it couldn't have been too bad."

"No, it wasn't."

"And what did Ruby say when I showered?"

"She enjoyed it. Her climax was powerful and lasted longer than when the 2 of us had sex."

"I am happy to hear that. Look, I won't be able to wait for your lovely lady. I have to meet somebody soon. Here is my contact number. If you are interested in another encounter with me, give me a call." And then he was gone.

I waited for Mom. She was out 20 minutes later. I told her Carter had to leave, and she laughed, "It's a common excuse. Often people connect for sexual gratification and do not feel comfortable talking afterwards. They may leave a contact number, which makes it easier. Occasionally, the 2 sides are interested in repeating the activity."

Mom's face was reddish but she seemed happy.

I asked her, "What are you planning to tell Dad?"

"That his son behaved exactly the same way HE did the first time we had sex with a dominant male."

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers