All Comments on 'A Family that Lays Together...'

by The_Veil_of_Isis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Fantastic! Almost nonstop sex that remained erotic through the entire story. I hope the author continues this story. I would love to see the results on Imelda’s body already hot and busty mature body from all the workouts she is now doing very seriously. More family time too. Imelda’s photography ought to be brought into the story as well. The author has written another terrific piece for erotic literature and I hope more will come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like the way the ultimate act is referenced and foreshadowed throughout the piece. The psychological aspect is also well dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Waaaay too long and too many words. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FAN "FUCKING" TASTIC!!!!!!

evekendalevekendalabout 1 month ago

Beautiful touches that only a female perspective can bring. What a wonderful writer you are!

JeffpangJeffpangabout 1 month ago

The attention to detail adds to the drama, like descriptions of the clothing the seductresses wear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Veil_of_Isis@The_Veil_of_Isis
I am in my mid/late twenties and love painting and handcrafting. I have recently started writing again, encouraged by the success of a short story in an online competition. I took a creative writing minor at college. I am straight but bicurious.