A Family That Plays Together Pt. 04

Story Info
The families boundary's start to expand.
14.2k words
4.54
30.3k
30
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 4

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

The family continue to explore sexually...and the boundaries start to expand.

ANNE

I'd watched Jake, my son fuck a women older than me in front of me and he knew that I'd seen him. Nothing was said about it between us but we both knew. I'd started to look at Jake in a different light, he'd gone from a young boy to a good looking fit young man, I'd admired his body and seen the bulge in his swimming trunks and now I'd seen him in all his glory fucking a women, he was hung, bigger than his dad, and it seemed a natural cocksman. I'm glad that I'd set him up with the gardeners, it certainly seemed to have made him happy, I had already set up another fuck session for him, I think he realised that.

The mood over the last few weeks in the house had gone from people coming in and out, eating and disappearing off, to a family, eating, talking, laughing and getting on. Aaron and I were getting on better than we had done for years, certainly since we had moved to this house. Jake and his Dad were working out in the gym together and the offer of Aaron taking Jake away to see the other sides of the roofing business was a first, it would be good for them to have some father and son time together. Jill and I, it had been difficult recently as it was a case of two grown women in the same house and there was friction. Although it was still there she had started helping out around the house, collecting and doing the washing, even cooking the odd meal and seemed interested when I showed her a few recipes. She was always close to her Dad and recently seemed to be even closer.

Of course Jake and Jill were twins so there was always that bond between them and it seemed that recently that bond had been reset and the petty arguments and the little digs at each other had stopped. If they were both home from work at the same time they'd often spend a bit of time in the pool together even though it seemed that Jill's aim was to drown her brother by holding him under water as long as she could but Jill was no match for his strength so she always failed. It was nice to see them on the sun beds chatting waiting for their Father to come home so we could have dinner. Things had certainly improved.

But I still needed the gardeners to treat my bush!!

Monday morning and I heard the van arrive, Noel and the boy got out and moved their equipment into the garden. Noel walked into the kitchen and dropped his shorts to show off his hard cock and said "we've got an hours work in the garden and then we've got a few hours work to do on you so you better be ready" I just looked at his cock. He looked at the boy and said to him "well?" the boy dropped his work shorts, at least he had a belt holding them up this time, and was wearing the underwear that I gave him last time that didn't even hold his cock in. he pulled off these pants, walked across to me and held them up to my nose, I breathed in deeply and could smell the boys cock and arse on them, they smelt of boys piss and cum -- just like Jakes pants -- he kissed me deeply whilst feeling up my cunt through my knickers.

"You might as well strip off and lay on the sun bed and play with your cunt so its wet and ready for use when we're ready," said Noel as they both walked off to the garden and work.

All the sex we had was always on the sun beds by the pool, fuck knows what we were going to do during the winter, but doing all of this outside rather than in the bedroom meant it was disconnected from a relationship or an affair...or was I just kidding myself?

I did what I was told and just laid there naked playing with my fanny, it knew what to expect as it was starting to get wet. I heard the garden machinery stop and my fanny clenched as if anticipating what was going to happen. Noel walked towards me, naked and with his hard cock leading the way. The boy was also naked, a defined body and that snake of a cut cock, rock hard, he flipped his hair out of his eyes, which was a Jake move. "Go on boy, you know what to do" said Noel and the boy moved around between my legs and pulled my fanny lips apart before staring to lick, I felt his tongue start to work its way between my legs...fuck, his tongue was almost as long as his snake cock, it was reaching parts that other tongues couldn't reach.

Noel just looked on as the boy go to work and not to be outdone fed his cock into my mouth. I knew what to do and just opened up wide and took his cockhead in my mouth and went to work on it. The boy was working on my fanny, alternating between my clit and my fuckhole when he jammed his finger in to my hole, I wasn't expecting that and winced and jerked my hips. Noel pulled his cock out of my mouth and shouted at the boy, "sorry Mrs M, I thought that I'd trained him to know better than that but sometimes his cock just takes over" he said, "stand up boy and bend over" he shouted.

The boy did as he was told and I watched as Noel pulled the belt off of his work trousers. "Bend over" he told the boy, "no matter how many times I tell you what to do, how many times I show you what to do and how many times I think you understand you fail don't you boy"

I heard the boy quietly say "yes Dad".

"OK boy, brace yourself, you know what's coming" said Noel as he laid into his sons arse with the belt administering 10 hard strokes across his arse.

The boy didn't flinch or make a sound, I was horrified and shouted stop and pulled the boy onto the sun bed by the side of me, cuddled him, kissed him hard, he responded with a full opened mouth kiss back, I moved his face down to my breasts and attached his mouth onto one of my nipples and he suckled away like a kid and I felt his hand move down to my wet fanny and his finger started to probe my hole. Noel stood there and looked on. I looked at Noel " you shouldn't have done that to him" I said.

He looked back at me and said "shut up, don't tell me how to bring up my children, fuck her boy" he replied.

The boy stood up, spread my legs and penetrated me with his cock. Luckily as I'd been playing with myself earlier on I was wet enough to take the boys cock, it wasn't too thick but was long and it wasn't all in yet, the boys started to push harder and I could feel it reaching parts of me that a cock had never reached before, "go on boy, fuck her" said Noel who had moved down to my fanny and was frigging my clit as his son fucked me, I could feel a series of mini orgasms hit me, not a full "oh my God knee shaking orgasms" but those little ones that just give you a quick sex hit, make you wetter and open you up a bit more. Noel, as ever the sex expert knew this and told the boy to pull out, but I wanted his cock, and as his son pulled out replaced his cock with four fingers, "she's ready for your full length boy" Noel laughed. He held his fanny juice covered fingers up to the boy's mouth and the boy licked them clean, Noel's other hand was wrapped around the boy's cock slowly wanking him to keep him hard. "Ready boy?" questioned Noel, "I'll help you get it in",

Noel then fed the boys long cock into my hole until the boy took over and started to thrust. I felt like one of those cows that the farmer has to hold the bulls cock to get it in!! Noel moved back to my head and kissed me hard then squatted over my face so that his balls were in my mouth, I had a mouthful of balls and a fanny full of cock...oh what had I be missing all these years. I felt the boy bottom out in my cunt, he was deep but he was still pushing, did that mean that I still had more cock to take? I could hear Noel telling the boy to "give her all of it" so the boy did. I felt my cervix give up its resistance and I felt the boy's nuts against my cunt, he was all in. I was full, stretched and had cock deeper than I thought possible.

Noel knew what was coming and he pulled his balls out of my mouth and moved down my face slightly so that his arse hole was above my mouth, my tough flicked out and started to massage his puckered ring piece. The boy was fucking me with short strokes, only a few inches in and out. That's was enough and my orgasm roared through me, the boy held my hips down, his cock still buried deep inside me and as I started to scream Noel sat down hard on my face to shut me up and my tongue went right into his arsehole. As I came down from my climax I felt the boy pull out, felt like two feet of cock was being removed from my cunt! Noel got off my face and the boy let me clean his cock, I slurped on his cockhead and along his shaft and balls, there was no spunk just my fanny juices so I realised that he hadn't shot his load.

Noel and the boy stood in front of the sun bed, a good looking well hung man and a defined boy with a killer long cock. "Time for both of us to fuck you Anne" said Noel...the boy never said much, just looked at me lustfully.

"I've never had a cock in my arse" I said.

"Oh you're not ready for your arse to be used yet, well at least by a cock, you're going to take two cocks in your fanny, time to get stretched" replied Noel. Noel lay down on the bed and told be to squat over him and take his cock.

My fanny was still open but Noels cock was thicker than the boys and so it took a bit of getting used to, I had to guide it in with my hand, I moved down on it until it was fully in my cunt. He allowed me to set my own pace, he just lay there and I used his stiff cock, slow short thrusts or long hard banging against his hips type strokes. I was getting off and this was only with one cock. Noel pulled me forward and kissed me deeply, I loved kissing, to me it meant that on his part he wasn't just fucking an old lady, there was a bit of lust and love involved. Of course it meant that me arse was now up in the air and my fanny on show stuffed with cock. I felt the boy behind me, he rubbed his cut cock over my arsehole, my pucker tensed, he wasn't going to fuck my arse was he? I felt his cock move down and felt it start to push against my fanny that was already full of cock. My fanny resisted and the boy pushed harder, "no, I can't take it" I groaned.

"You can and you will" muttered Noel.

The boy grunted, pushed, I felt Noels cock move in my cunt and my cunt opened up and the boy's cock slid in. I had two cocks in my cunt, I was full of cock, my fanny was stretched, and it felt like I was giving birth again.

Noel's cock was fully in and against my clit and the boys cock was about half in and against the arsehole side of my fanny. Nobody moved as if to let me get used to the situation and to let my cunt get used to being stretched. Noel lifted me up slightly so that he had some room to thrust and as he started to thrust I could feel the boy pull out slightly and then as Noel pulled out the boy thrust back in. I was getting tag teamed by them; they'd obviously done this before as they moved in perfect harmony together, like a well-oiled machine and my fanny juice was the lubricant. My fanny was gushing, it knew it needed plenty of lube, they increased their pace until everything seemed to become blurred, their cocks pistoned in and out of my cunt, in, out, in, out. Suddenly the boy pulled out and Noel lifted me off of his cock and then pushed me onto my knees on the sun bed.

They both stood there, one either side of me, wanking their soaking wet cocks, they were close to coming, I had four fingers deep in my gaping wet cunt frigging myself so I could reach a climax. I licked my lips, I knew what was coming next, cum, and looked up. Standing a few yards away with his cock in his hand wanking as well was Jake. We both looked at each other and both carried on wanking. I saw Jake's cock fire an arc of cum across the patio just as Noel and the boy covered my face with numerous streams of spunk. That was the trigger for me to climax in one long shudder, juices squirting out of my fanny.

They helped me up, both kissed me hard on my mouth; both tasting their cum. "Back to work boy" said Noel and they both walked off to the garden still naked. They looked at Jake as they walked past naked; Jake looked at them, pulled up his work trousers and walked back into the house.

Jake had seen me getting fucked. My son has seen his Mum being fucked. What was going to happen about it?

I realised this is what I wanted and I realised that I wanted more.

AARON

I was making the effort to get home more, unless it was too far to drive back from a job, rather then stay in a hotel when there was really no need. Being at home was great; Anne was certainly making an effort with the family and me. I'd never fallen out of love with her just fallen out of lust with her. She had always made the effort to keep fit and always dressed well and she looked so good. We were getting on so well and we were even going out for dinner at the weekend. I was considering booking a hotel for the evening rather then drive but thought that might be taken the wrong way so I organised one of the yards security men to drive us there and then pick us up.

The twins were bouncing off of each other, Jake had a permanent smile on his face, I knew that he was a quiet boy but he seemed to have come out of his shell recently. I decided, on the spur of the moment, to show him a bit more about how the business worked as, one day, he would, I assumed, take over the running of it. A few days away, meeting clients, looking at future jobs and a bit of Father and son bonding wouldn't do any harm. It even crossed my mind that I could arrange an escort for him and maybe for me when we were staying at a hotel...a girl, two girls, a boy, two boys or a girl and a boy perhaps...I'd have to think about that. As for Jill, Daddies little girl, but I'd realised that she wasn't a little girl anymore.

I'd finished work early, well early for me anyway, and was heading home when I realised that I needed to call into the office to pick up some papers for the next day. Although the yard and office was closed we employed a security firm on site to keep an eye on all the vans and equipment, it was worth a lot of money, I'd got fed up with the gangs returning late and leaving gates unlocked or not being able to get in because they'd lost their gate keys. Security being there meant that there was always somebody around. The gates were still open and the young lad on duty in the check hut was there.

I stopped for a chat, I was thinking of taking a few of the guards onto the company books and employing them direct and so sounded him about the idea. He was a likable lad, reminded me of Jake but this lad had the gift of the gab about him, he was a handsome well-built lad as well. I picked up the papers and thought that I'd have a walk around the yard; I liked to see the state of the vans and equipment. It was a matter of pride that our vans and lorries were always washed, displayed the company livery and were well maintained without any dents or scrapes. I looked in the cabs to see that they weren't full of the gangs rubbish, I'd even introduced a bonus for the best kept van and equipment that was awarded once a month, it was becoming a hard fought competition, I think that there was even sabotage going on behind the scenes!!

Jill's car was parked up in the yard, she'd probably gone out with a friend in their car and would pick it up on the way back so I wandered across to the workshop as I could see that the lights had been left on, I could see the light spilling out under the up and over door. The workshop was Dave's domain, he'd started as an apprentice and taken over when the senior mechanic retired, Dave's son was now the apprentice who was the spitting image of his Father. Dave worked all kind of odd hours to fit in with servicing the vans, cars and lorries so we left him to it, sometimes he'd work through the night to repair a vehicle ready for the morning or be working all weekend and then take days off during the week. I walked around to the side door and opened it. The floodlight over the vehicle lift was the only light that was on and I could see Dave standing there with his back to be, he'd done quite a bit of power lifting when he was younger and he was a barrel of a man so you couldn't mistake him, he was naked except for a white jockstrap.

There was a girl laying on the lift with her legs spread wide open and Dave was standing between them. In the shadows I moved so I could get a better view of what was going on. He had his cock in his hand, fuck me he was well hung and I watched as he wanked off over the girl's fanny, the girl was moaning as he spunked up over her cunt. I was getting hard and so unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock out and started to wank, perhaps I should walk across and offer to give him a hand with the girl? I heard Dave call her "girl" as he raised the lift so his face was in line with her spunk-covered hole and Dave buried his face in it. I watched as she bucked and had a violent orgasm and let go of a stream of piss. I shot a big load of spunk across the workshop floor....fuck, this was like a scene from a porn film.

The girl looked across at me, she must have heard me grunt as I ejaculated. Oh God, it was my daughter, it was Jill, I'd watched Jill get used by Dave, I'd watched Jill orgasming and shed seen me cum. Oh fuck!! Dave had called her "girl" but she was my girl. Should I walk out of the shadows and shout and scream at her and Dave, sack Dave and drag my daughter home? I didn't, I just melted back into the dark and left out of the side door.

I drove home, I knew that I wanted to be the man in place of Dave, I wanted sex with my daughter but I knew that this wasn't going to happen, was it? I was in bed by the time Jill got home and gone before she was up in the morning so nothing was said.

I put it to the back of my mind and drove about an hour in the opposite direction to the office to look at a roofing job at an industrial site. I'm sure that the site was a collection of units that had slowly emptied as the businesses had sold up and moved on or gone tits up, as far as I knew the whole site was empty so perhaps the landlord wanted to revamp the units and start again.

I don't wear a suit, collar and tie to work unless it's a high profile client so was dressed in a smart pair of jeans, company polo shirt and work boots, all clean and ironed, thanks to Anne. It meant that if I had to get up on a roof I wouldn't get a suit dirty or ripped. I swung the car into the entrance to the units and was stopped by a closed gate but saw an entry system so buzzed, said who I was and was told to wait. It seemed a bit over the top for a few standard industrial units, I noticed that the whole area had security fencing even if planting hid it.

Perhaps the units had high value items stored, I would need to know just to check with our insurers in case anything happened while we were working here, if we got the job of course. A young man looked at me through the gates and blipped the lock with an electronic blipper and the gates started to swing open. "Hello Mr. Moss, how's business," the lad said, I thought that I recognised him, it was the lad that worked at our yard for the security firm.

"What's this?" I asked, "moonlighting?"

"Other way around Mr. Moss, I've worked here for a while and just work for the security firm as a sideline" he replied.

I liked a man with a bit of go behind him, "I want to do more of this, I love working here" he said, always nice to see a man whose happy in his work. "I recommended you to the Doctor for the job when he said he needed a roofing firm that he could reply on and would be discreet, so I hope that you get the job" said Simon -- I'd clocked his name badge.