A Family That Plays Together Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over and hold your knees Aaron, I need to take the butt plug out of your mancunt" Simon told me. I'd forgotten that was still in there, I'd got used to my arse being stretched open. He picked up the hose by the side of the shower and turned it on and gently eased the plug out of my arse using the hose to wash away anything untoward.

These hoses were there to administer douches and enemas to the clients or the staff if required. "Its OK Aaron, your hole will close up soon," said Simon and I moved my hand around to my arse and felt up my open arsehole, it felt like I could get a fist in there!! Was it the thought of what had just happened or what might happen but I started to get hard and Simon looked at my cock starting to rise, "bloody hell Aaron, you're a bit of a stud on the quiet aren't you?" We were both soaking wet and Simons jock was soaked through and when wet showed off a healthy piece of equipment. Simon stood in front of me, put his hand on my cock and started to wank me off, I just stood there looking into his face and let him do it. He felt the spunk start to build up and I nodded at him as I let loose another few spurts of cum all over his jockstrap, certainly not as much cum as the time earlier. My balls started to ache; Simon must have realised and massaged them. The shower was still running, Simon flicked a few drops of spunk off of his fingers and said "your clean clothes are on the bench, when you're dressed I'll take you to see the Doctor." There were so many things that I wanted to ask Simon but now was not the time and I doubt he would have answered them anyway.

My work clothes had been washed, dried and ironed and Simon was wearing a clean dry white jock, "thanks Simon, you're better than my wife, oh and I didn't mean what I called you earlier on, sorry" I said to him.

"Oh I have my uses" he replied "no worries, I've been called worse, and just a word of advice, don't show anybody your arse for a while, there's a vicious riding crop mark across it" he said. Mental note -- sleep in my underwear for the next week or so, I don't want to have to answer awkward questions.

Doctor Moore was in his office when I walked in. "Hope that you had a good look at the roof and saw everything that you needed to see" he said smiling, "I was worried that you'd got lost as you were away so long." I looked at my cheap watch and realised that I'd been here 4 hours, doesn't time fly when your having fun?!

"I'll make up a quote and send it to your secretary within a few days" I said.

The doctor replied " well I hope that I can put the business your way, if you or your family ever wanted to use my company services I'm sure that we could come to some financial arrangement, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours"...I knew what he was getting at, we'll see I thought. "Oh and just one more think Mr Moss, there are security cameras all around outside and through the building recording everything that goes on and we keep the discs for a year just in case they need to be used" he said as he looked at me. I knew what he meant....open your mouth and we'll release the disc of what had just happened to me for everyone to see. The gate will open automatically, "Simons hardly dressed to go outside is he goodbye Mr Moss, hope to see more of you again soon" said the Doctor as I walked out of the office.

I realised this is what I wanted and I realised that I wanted more.

JAKE

Things were changing in our house, the atmosphere for one thing. We seemed to be becoming a family again, something that had been lacking since we'd moved to this house. Dad was spending more time at home and seemed to be spending a lot of time with Mum, chatting, smiling and being like a loved up couple. Dad had even offered to take me away with him, hope he went through with his promise, I wanted to see of the business and I wanted to see more of him. Jill was looking like the cat that had got the cream wandering around with a smile on her face, I guessed that she was getting fucked on a regular basis, I knew that it was more than my life was worth daring to ask her though. As for me.....I was no longer a virgin!!

I was struggling to get my head around the whole situation though. I'd sucked a mans cock and had a man suck my cock, I'd had a man wank me off and I'd wanked another man off and I'd tasted another mans spunk. I realised that I had no problem with it and realised that I'd enjoyed it. I'd sucked and fucked an older woman; well she'd taken my virginity. But then I'd seen my Mother getting fucked by a man and a lad the same age as me and I'd stood there watching with my cock in my hand wanking and shooting my load. I had no problem with that and realised that I'd enjoyed seeing my Mum getting fucked but at the back of my mind I realised that I wanted to fuck my Mum, I wanted to be that young lad...and that's what I was struggling with.

I really hoped that on my day off that I get more sex with C -- the female gardener -- and that they didn't just need me to show them the pool equipment. Oh God please say I'm going to get my hole again.

My confidence had improved; people were noticing at work, my nickname had been changed by the gang I worked with from "big boy" to "big man" as if I'd come of age. Dad had noticed and asked me to be the gang foreman on the next job, a re - roof of 12 industrial units. So I thought that I'd lead the way and get what I wanted. Jill was away for the weekend, again, and Mum and Dad where going to be out most of Saturday evening so when I mentioned this to Craig when I drove him into work he said that he'd come across to keep me company if "I was going to be lonely and scared in the house on my own", he was joking of course!

"OK mate, but you pay for the take away," I told him. Got him!!

Craig arrived at the house about 3 in the afternoon; there was chaos, people trying to get ready so Craig and I stayed out of the way by the pool. Dad wandered past to sit in the sauna for a while and said, jokingly, "hello Craig, guess that's my beer being drunk tonight then?" Dad was looking very fit and buff these days, guess he didn't have anything to do in the evenings when stuck in hotels than use the hotel gym. At least Dad's swimming trunks weren't as revealing as mine.

Craig looked over his sunglasses at me and said, "I can see where you get it from mate" and smiled. Peace descended on the house, the pizzas arrived and we took it and a few beers upstairs to my room. The music was on loud and the beers were slipping down nicely and we were both talking crap.

"I've got something for you" I said to Craig and gave him a carrier bag with the name of the clothes shop that we both shopped at.

"Oh you shouldn't have" he replied in a joking type voice, "I hope it's a pair of new ball bags after you spunked up over the other ones, I had to wash them myself in case my Mum thought that all I ever did was wank when wearing them".

"Damm, you've guessed" I replied.

He opened up the bag and pulled the underwear out, "what the fuck are these" he exclaimed. He held them up, I bought him a posing pouch, bright pink, just a scrap of material with a thin string that went around the waist and a thin string that went between the arse cheeks and attached to the waistband. "Oh funny ha ha" he laughed.

"Well come on then, put it on" I demanded.

That was met with the answer from Craig "fuck off".

"Oh charming, I buy you a present and that's all the thanks that I get, come on, off, off, off" I started to chant.

Craig looked at me and turned around so his back was towards me, I scrolled through my phone, found what I was looking for and hit the home button, "The Stripper" music started to play loudly on the TV and Craig started to sway in time to the music, he was taking the piss but started to peel off his tee shirt and turn around to face me. He'd let his chest hair grow out a bit so it was clippered and not shaved, he kicked his shoes off, nearly hitting the TV, "watch it," I said. Craig pulled off the belt from his trousers in time to the music and looped it around my neck and pulled me towards his chest, he was really getting into this I thought. He let the belt go, and undid his trousers that dropped to floor, he was wearing the pants that I'd spunked on before I gave them back to him, "hope that they're clean" I shouted at him over the music.

He said ""they're my favourite pants, they're my pulling pants, just a few drops of piss on them, honest" He turned his arse to me and slowly eased his "pulling pants" down, bending forward so that his arse was almost in my face, his underwear hit the floor, he flicked them across the room with his foot and almost ran into the bathroom.

"Chicken" I shouted at him.

"I can't wear this Jake, it's obscene, how the fuck do you put this on anyway" Craig shouted from the bathroom. He appeared from the bathroom and I almost pissed myself laughing. All I could see was a pink pouch that he'd tried to stuff his cock into but the pouch hardly covered it, the string had disappeared between his butt cheeks and the other string was sitting low on his hips.

"Come here and give me a twirl, show off your present bitch!!".

"Oh God I'm your bitch now am I" laughed Craig as he slowly spun around.

His back and butt cheeks were now hairless, "what's happened to the fuzz" I questioned him.

"I took your advice and had a back, crack and sack wax..and it bloody hurt, you didn't tell me about that did you mate" replied Craig. We were standing in front of each other and I reached out and cupped his cock and balls that were about to burst out of the pouch, in my hand.

There was silence, Craig started to lean across to kiss me but I leant back to avoid his kiss, "on your knees bitch, get my cock out and suck it" I said quietly. Last time it was Craig that had led the way but this time I was in charge. He did as he was told, pulled my training shorts down, buried his face in the crotch of my pants and I heard him breath in deeply, he peeled my pants off my arse and my hard cock sprung out, I knew that he wanted to do it as he started licking my balls, lashing them with his tongue, then working up the length of my shaft, running his tongue around the base of my cockhead before kissing my piss slit and then taking my cockhead in his mouth.

He went to work on my cock, sucking, licking, moving down to my balls and I felt his finger touching my arsehole, I knew that I wouldn't last too long at this rate. I felt my sperm starting to bubble up as I pulled my spit-covered cock out of Craig's mouth. "Open your mouth wide bitch" I demanded and gave my swollen cock a few pulls before firing two hard shots of cum straight into Craig's mouth and the other three shots of cum over his face. Craig still had his mouth open and I could see my cum coating his tongue and filling his mouth. "Swallow" I told him...and he did without any hesitation then showed me his empty mouth just to prove he'd done what I'd demanded.

I picked up his "pulling pants", well I suppose that they'd worked, and wiped the rest of my cum off of his face with them. I put the spunk-covered pants to my nose and breathed deeply, I could smell that fresh acrid smell of cum. I grabbed hold of Craig's cock that was sticking out from the side of the pouch, "I'm going to wank you off and you're going to cum all over your pulling pants aren't you" I told him, Craig just nodded as I ripped off the stupid pink pouch. His cock was hard and leaking, I rubbed my finger over his piss slit and used his precum to coat his cockhead, gone was the pubic bush that I'd trimmed for him last time and the hairy balls, his balls were as smooth as a babies bottom and his pubes were shaped into a two inch square, it looked smart. I started to wank him, hearing him groan, I kissed him hard, tasting my cum on his lips and he responded passionately. I knew what was about to happen and as he approached his climax I pushed one of my fingers into his arsehole, just an inch in but it was enough. He didn't last long before he coated his pulling pants in a thick layer of his spunk.

His panting subsided. We both stood and looked at each other. "Come on mate, lets hit the shower, I need to look at your waxed arse closely" I said. We showered, had a bit of fun with soapy fingers and arseholes and ended up in bed together but this time it was not fart and sleep, this time we laid there, close to each other and kissing, holding each other's cocks, slowly wanking or just talking. He told me how much more confident I seemed, how this time I had taken control and how much he loved the new me.

I told him that I'd had a few experiences that made me realise that I liked cock as well as cunt, I liked the best of both worlds and was going to go for it, I realised that I was bisexual and if people couldn't except it then so what, they could jog on. I wasn't going to tell anybody about what Craig and I got up to so he needn't worry but if he wanted to carry on as friends, mates, fuck buddy's then that suited me. There was silence, and then I heard Craig say " sounds good to me mate" and we fell asleep curled up with each other.

I woke up early the next morning struggling to breath, what was happening? Then I realised that Craig was holding his spunk covered pulling pants over my nose...'deep breaths mate" I heard him say, I pushed his hand away and rolled out of bed, he was laying there with a morning hard on laughing. I had a few strokes of my hard cock just to rearrange my foreskin and told him that it was shower time for both of us. We showered, washing each other off and kissing, there was no awkwardness about what had happened last night or what was happening now. I needed to piss and so forced Craig onto his knees in the shower and let go a stream of hot fluid over his face and body, he didn't object, just kneeled there wanking his dick and enjoying the fluid, of course it only seemed fair to return the favour so I ended up getting drenched in his piss and licking the last few drops of piss off of his dripping cock.

Mum texted that breakfast was ready, I handed Craig his cum soaked underwear and told him to load them up some more over the next few days and then give them to me to enjoy and spunk up on them. "We can swap them every so often; it will be our joint cum rag." I told him.

He looked at me, "you dirty bastard, what happened to that quiet little Jake" he asked, that quiet little Jake was no more, I'd discovered sex and was hoping that I was going to get another session on Wednesday.

Craig and I became known as "the twins", we spent a lot of time together, gym, football or just out and about. We enjoyed clubbing at weekends, always managing to pick up a few girls although we both realised that we liked the "older" women, if only because they usually had somewhere where we could go back to. They enjoyed Craig and I chatting them up, we were both good looking and smart and had the "gift of the gab", even shy me discovered a talent for it.

We both usually got our hole, either both of us fucking the same women or both of us with different women and then swapping half way through. If they didn't have anywhere that we could go it was a drive out to the dogging site at the country park and we'd fuck over the car bonnet or have them spread eagled over the picnic tables, and to think that this was where I'd lost my nerve and driven off that evening months ago. If this makes us sound like typical men out for their hole and to use women we were always polite, always made sure that the women were OK and got home, never forced ourselves on them and always knew the meaning of the words no, no thank you or stop.

It showed as if we met the ladies again out and about or in a club we would always chat, have a drink or dance with each other and then move on. After a night fucking as we headed home to my house we'd get each others cocks out as we drove and slowly wank each other, once in the house we'd clean each others cocks off, tasting fanny juice and spunk, curl up in bed together and fall asleep knowing that in the morning we'd both be hard and ready for some man fun.

I realised this is what I wanted and I realised that I wanted more

JILL

Were they putting something in the water in this house? Everybody was getting on and the atmosphere was electric, was this how all families are? If I didn't know better I would have thought that Mum, Dad and Jake were all getting fucked or fucking. I knew that couldn't be true, I was the only one that was getting fucked on a regular basis. I was still on the end of Dave's big cock, well that wasn't quite true, as he still hadn't managed to get it in to my fanny, but his tongue, fingers and cock head always brought me to multiple orgasms.

Dad hadn't said anything to Mum or me about what he'd seen Dave and I getting up to in the yard workshop. He'd looked right at me and I could see he had his Dad cock in his hand wanking, he was wanking off while watching his little girl getting used, the more I thought about it the more I felt my fanny tingling. Dad always looked hot, all the girls in the office would have dropped their knickers for him if he'd asked them, he'd certainly been working out a lot and as he was at home more his routine before dinner, we were actually all sitting around the table eating together and chatting together, was swim, gym and sauna.

I was in the kitchen with Mum, I'm actually enjoying helping her out and learning to cook when she said "go and give your father a shout, he's in the sauna, and tell him about half an hour before dinner will you please". Off I went and walked into the changing rooms,

Dad was standing there naked and sweaty, he'd obviously just come out of the sauna and dropped his pants before having a shower. "Oh" he said and stood there, I couldn't help but look, his cock was just hanging there, big, uncut and he obviously manscaped so his cock was framed in a perfect trimmed bush, he stood there longer then he needed before turning around to go into the shower, I saw his firm arse and saw that he had a mark across both of his arse cheeks, it looked like somebody had beaten him with a cane or something similar.

I went back across to the kitchen, "he's on his way Mum" I said.

"Great" answered Mum, it must be hot in there, you look flushed" -- if only she knew.

At work the next day my phone pinged and I read the message, "workshop, 7 tonight" it was obviously from Dave, I loved it when I was summoned by a dominant bull of a man. In "normal" life I was usually the one that was in charge and made the decisions so it was a nice change. At 7 on the dot I let myself into the workshop through the side door. Dave was standing there, as always, in his boiler suit that was open to his waist. "Hello girl" he said, but how he called me girl never sounded creepy or pervy, it always sounded exciting and sexy. He took hold of my hand and pushed it down the front and inside his boiler suit so that I could cup his jock strapped bulge in my hand, His bulge felt hot and full...God, I so wanted it. "We're off out, into the car girl" he said. As much as I loved our dogging adventures I just wanted to be opened up by him and try to take his beer can cock. Into his car, "finger your fanny and rub my cock, don't just sit there" he told me.

Off we went, this time in the opposite direction to the country park, with me frigging my fanny and squeezing his hardening bulge. 30 minutes later we pulled up outside a house, it looked well-kept, neat front garden, a nice detached house. He led me around the side of the house and into the backdoor, "hey Sharron, I'm home and I've brought the girl" he shouted. Fuck me, he'd brought me to his house and to meet, I assumed, his wife!! A woman appeared, she was an older version of my Mother; she must have been in her early 50's, fit and well groomed.