A Family That Plays Together Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went straight across to Dave and kissed him hard and put her hand down his boiler suit front, "Mmmm, I can feel your getting hard, glad that you've been helping him out" she said and looked at me, "I'm Sharron by the way and you're Dave's girl are you" and she kissed me on the lips. I got the impression that the kiss was going to go further as the evening went on.

"I'm Jill" I replied when she'd stopped kissing me.

"Well I'll call you Jill, much nicer than girl, why are all men perverted?" she laughed. "Off you go Dave, go and play in the garage, Jill and I are going to have a glass of wine and a girls chat" she told Dave. "Don't worry about driving, Dave will give you a lift home rather than back to the yard unless" and she winked at me.

We went through into a comfortable lounge with big soft sofas and Sharron poured me a glass of wine, "cheers" she said, "I understand from Dave that you're having trouble taking his cock in your fanny?" she just came out with it. How did I answer that question? Sharron started to tell me about Dave and her, she was older than Dave, Sharron was 54 years old and Dave was 41 years old, they had one son, Alistair or Al as he was called who was 19 years old. She knew that Dave played around and was happy about it, she said that she liked different cocks and as long as they both knew what each other was up to there was no problem, they also played together as well.

She knew that Dave had taken me dogging and met some of his mates and she admitted that she'd been fucked by all of them. I loved the open conversation that we were having, no embarrassment. She said that by the time she met and married Dave her fanny was used to large cocks, she'd had a slutty past, that was how she met Dave, she was getting fucked at a dogging spot by a group of men and after taking Dave's cock she didn't want to let him go.

Then she came out with "OK Jill, lift your dress up, take your panties off and let me have a look at your cunt" and she lent across and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my open mouth, I didn't resist her kissing or her finger moving down and rubbing my fanny lips, "I see that Dave has been working on your fanny on the drive here, he said he can't resist it" she told me.

Sharron stood up and pulled her dress off over her head, she wasn't wearing a bra or knickers, her big firm breasts were exposed and her hairless twat showed off a pair of big open fanny lips. She sat back down by the side of me, her hand returned to my fanny and she said "her we are girl, suck Mummies tits" and gently pushed my head down towards them. I didn't need telling twice and locked onto her big nipples, sucking, and nipping her nipples, kneading her big firm tits forcing my head between them while all the time her finger was working on my fanny, she'd found my clit and was gently teasing it. Oh God I was with a women, it was fantasy time. "Take your dress and bra off" she commanded, I did as I was told as she pushed me back onto the sofa and spread my legs wide, "I better check out this girls tight cunt" she muttered.

I felt her hot breath on my slit and felt her tongue on my fanny lips as I laid back and shuddered. She knew what she was doing, slowly licking my fanny outer lips, probing with her tongue, slowly getting deeper and deeper until my outer lips parted to show off the inside of my pink wet fanny. "Oh that's nice girl" I heard her pant. My hooded clit was exposed and as she locked onto it I jumped, "easy girl" she told me, her tongue worked on it until the head was exposed. Unlike most men who seem to think that its OK to chew on a clit, would you like it if we chewed on your cockhead she just teased it with her lips, tongue and just gave it little nips with her teeth. I started to moan as her finger started to work her way into my fanny fuckhole. "Open up for me girl" and she pushed another two fingers in. Ahhh, I could feel that familiar feeling of me wanting to cum. She knew this and stopped and withdrew he fingers and stopped playing with my wet twat.

"No, no, no, please carry on, I want to cum" I screamed.

She smiled and stood up and deep kissed me again, "maybe later if you're a good girl" she said.

She sat by the side of me on the sofa and we both played with our cunts, three fingers in mine and I watched fascinated as Sharron could almost get her fist in her gape, I could see her fanny juices dipping out and I couldn't resist pulling her hand out of her fanny and licked the juices off. " That's what Dave's cock does to your fanny girl" as she smiled at me. "Do you use a dildo on that hole of yours when you wank" she asked. I told her I only had a small dildo, "well we'll have to get you a bigger one but I reckon with some lubrication and me working on your little girl cunt we can open it up to take Dave's cock like mine can" she said.

Oh please, oh please open me up I thought. She pushed me down so my face was in line with her cunt, it was big, big lips, her clit hung there and I could see into her fuckhole. She pushed me into it and I fed on her cunt, I licked, I sucked and I tongued her cunt, I sucked her clit and was fascinated as it started to engorge with blood and stiffened like a mans cock and so I sucked it like a mans cock...she was moaning but just as I thought she might erupt she pushed me off..."oh I need a big man cock to make me cum, not a little girls mouth" she laughed. "Keep yourself wet" she told me, got up, almost tucked her big clit away and walked out of the room.

I sat on the sofa with my legs wide open, my cunt wide open and did as I was told, played with my wet fanny. Sharron came back with an arm full of towels, and spread them across the low table in the middle of the room, "I've got something to open your fanny up" she said with a big grin on her face, I assumed that she'd got a big dildo and it was time for some stretching lessons. "Al" she shouted and her son walked into the room just wearing a white jockstrap, he was a younger version of his Father. I recognised him from work, he was the workshop apprentice and worked with his Father. This was starting to get very strange, was the whole family going to fuck me? "Al's going to stretch your cunt open to see how much cock you can take, he's big but not as big as his Father so don't worry, he knows what he's doing, he's had quite a bit of practice, haven't you Al?" Sharron told me.

"Yes Mummy, but am I allowed?" replied Al.

"Yes you're allowed, it's your job to get their fanny's ready for Daddies cock isn't it," said Sharron. What was going on, Mummy, Daddy, and it sounded like this was a regular thing for this family. Even at 19 Al was hairy but his chest was clippered and his back had been waxed, he was muscular but not like his father, not body building muscular. Sharron told me to lie on my back on the table and to carry own working on my fanny, by now I just wanted some cock. "Let Mummy help you Al" she said as she peeled his jockstrap off and his big cock fell out of the pouch. He had his Fathers big balls, hence the jockstrap I suppose, his cock was big, but not huge, his cockhead certainly wasn't as big as Dave's and his foreskin hung over it, it wasn't as stretched as his Fathers. Sharron held Al's cock and started to wank it to get it fully hard.

"Thank you Mummy, can I fuck her please?" said Al.

Sharron moved around and pulled my legs up to my shoulders and held my legs open so that my fanny was on full show, "Yes, fuck Daddies girl" Sharron said.

Al moved forward, cock in hand and positioned himself between my legs and although my fanny was wet and open he knew what he was doing and positioned his cock perfectly in my fuckhole and pushed. I moaned and tried to move, Sharron squatted over my face and lowered her gaping fanny over my mouth to shut me up. Al picked up speed and started thrusting harder, his hands on my tits, Sharron's muff on my mouth, I loved it. My cunt was open, it felt relaxed and all the muscles were working it unison to pleasure Al's cock. His balls were bouncing off of my arsehole so I knew he was in deep so what with cock and cunt I knew that it wouldn't be long before I squirted my cum. Suddenly my fanny was empty as Al's cock was pulled out, I needed cock put it back in I almost shouted but couldn't as my mouth was full of Sharron's fanny. Ah, at last, I felt the cockhead start to push back into my sopping wet hole but this wasn't Al's cock, it was far too big, it was ripping my cunt open, no, stop, stop.

I could hear Sharron saying, " you can take it, take that cock"

With that I could feel my cunt muscles stretch open, a brief moment or delicious pain and then my cunt muscles closed up and clamped down on the shaft of this huge cock. I felt hands on my tits but they weren't Al's, Sharron moved her fanny off my face and I could see that the hands on my tits were Dave's and the cock in my fanny was Dave's...I had taken his cock at last. Dave's cock seemed to be getting bigger and harder as he thrust. I could see that Sharron was on her back on the sofa with her legs open and Al's head buried between them. I knew that I was close; I was so proud of taking Dave's tool, my cunt was stretched and it felt so good. Dave had started to grunt almost as if he was in pain, he was snorting and with a bellow he thrust his cock hard into me and fired his cum deep into me, I felt pulse after pulse, I didn't think that his spunk would ever stop filling my hole. As he started to pull his bull cock out I came, my body kicked and I screamed and my orgasm went on and on.

When I came to I was back on the sofa, Al and Dave were on their knees in front of my fanny and Sharron was fingering my fanny and taking turns to feed Dave and his son my fanny juices and Dave's cum, they lapped it up like two kids eating ice-cream, I just laid there and sighed at the sheer disgusting view...it was so good. When there was no more spunk or juice left I looked at my fanny, it was red and swollen and I knew that it was going to be sore...in a good way.

I heard Al say "but I haven't emptied my balls yet Mummy, I need to cum Daddy".

I managed to stand up even though my legs felt weak, I took Al's cock in my hand and pointed at the floor in front of him, Sharron and Dave squatted down in front of their son and I started to wank the 19 year olds cock off. It didn't take long, I saw Al's buttock muscles start to clench and his cock fired off thick streams of cum. I shared it out equally, moving his spraying cock so his Mothers and Fathers face was coated in their son's jizz.

Sharron inspected my fanny, "you did well, taking Al's cock and then Dave's big cock, and you loved it didn't you?" She said, I just nodded, "your fannies going to be sore and might stay stretched open for a little while but it will soon be back to normal, I'll tell Dave to leave it alone for a few days. Now you've got over the worry that you couldn't take Dave's cock your fanny will open up easily next time" she assured me.

I smiled. "Where's Dave and Al?" I asked.

"Oh they'll be cleaning each other off or wanking each other off, one of the two. Our family do a lot of playing together. We hope that you'll join us, so we can use our little girl and she can use us" she answered. Oh I'd defiantly be joining them again and again and again.

I realised this is what I wanted and I realised that I wanted more.