A Family That Plays Together Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I get the job I'll see you all right" I said.

"Oh I'm sure we'll see a lot more of you here Mr. Moss" Simon said, looking at me with a little grin. I drove into the yard thinking why did they need a discreet roofing firm, the word discreet confused me a bit and what did Simon mean by saying we'll see a lot more of you here, wasn't a big job, we'd be in and out.

The industrial units, originally about 12, had been altered. There was only one unit that still had the original big up and over entrance door to get vehicles in and out of the unit and there was only one unit that still had the original small door for people to get in and out. On all the other units the big and small doors had been bricked up. If we got the job, it was a standard industrial roof, it was an easy job, strip off and renew with a new metal roof and a bit of edge cladding. In my mind I had already priced up materials, labour and profit margin, depending on how desperate the work was it would only be a week's work for two gangs. I parked up and got out of the car and saw an older man come out of the small door.

He proffered his hand, "Mr Moss I'm Doctor Moore, you come highly recommended," he said. We both sized each other up, as men do, He must have been about 55 years old, grey haired cut in a smart modern way, you could see that he made the effort to keep fit, broad shoulders and the shirt he was wearing showed off no signs of a beer gut. We discussed what he wanted and I said that I'd have to contact the landlord to sort out the financial payment arrangements, "oh I am the landlord, I own all this property" said Dr Moore. Well that made it easier. I asked what businesses were in the units, "oh only one business, the business that I run, we provide medical services for individuals" the Doctor said. He was sort of cagey, only telling me what he wanted me to know. I'd find out more, as I'd have to run a credit check on his company to see if he could afford to pay us.

"Well Doctor I'll have to have a look around the outside and then I'll have to come in and get into the roof spaces to see the layout" I said.

"I'm afraid that wont be possible Mr. Moss, outside is no problem but I'm afraid you can't come inside" he said. What, I thought how am I supposed to quote for a job that I can't really see? I explained that I was wasting my time trying to form a quote and needed to see inside the roof space, I told him that I understood if there was sterile or out of bounds areas but I needed to see inside.

"It's up to you Doc, let me inside or I might as well go now," I told him.

The Doctor stood there, looked my up and down and said "we offer very discreet, specialised medical services to individuals or small groups, we have specialist equipment and rooms inside these buildings so I would have to insist that you sign a legal confidential agreement before I let you in". It still didn't get through my thick skull, I still assumed that it was some kind of discreet testing, maybe blood testing or DNA testing but as I was by now intrigued what was inside the buildings I agreed. I should really have taken the agreement back to the office for the lawyers to check out but I just wanted to see inside now so I agreed.

The Doctor said OK, Simon would take me for a walk around the outside and then bring me back to the office. The Doctor pressed a pager in his pocket and Simon appeared and was told to accompany me and then bring me back to the office. Off we went, the area out the front of the units was pretty standard. Years of roofing meant I could estimate how many liner metres of cladding I needed and then I told Simon that I needed to see the backs of the units so he took me through a locked gate and round the back, this was completely different as large areas had been landscaped, there was a series of small chalets, each with a plunge pool and seating area discreetly hidden from each of the other chalets. And as we walked on a series of more basic chalets with one big pool, one of the back of the units had been fitted with big glass doors and it looked like it was a smart dining area and bar. "What is this place do you work here and live here?" I asked Simon.

"Yes to work and sometimes I have to stay over depending on the clients needs, and I love it here" he said. This place wasn't any other industrial unit that I'd seen before, more like a luxury spa hotel. We'd arrived back at the office, "hope that you get the job, enjoy the inside experience" said Simon as he walked off.

Dr. Moore handed me the paperwork and I signed it, I did scan through it first and it was a standard confidentially agreement that I'd had to sign for a few clients before. I did notice that there were hefty penalties written in if what I had just signed was broken. "OK" said the Doctor, "I run a firm that's provides specialist sexual services to single people, married couples or family's, whether they be straight, gay or bisexual. As long as they are over 18 and the services that they ask for are legal then anything goes, These unit are set up to provide these services, torture rooms, medical rooms, bondage rooms, orgy rooms, piss rooms, prison rooms, rooms that can be adapted for any fantasy, school rooms, gyms, you name it we can provide it. We also have staff here that can help provide the services that they are after. We have accommodation, fine dining facilities, swimming pool etc. We have a large number of

high profile clients from all walks of life so discretion is of upmost importance."

In other words I thought to myself, an upmarket brothel!! "I'll take you for a walk around, some rooms are out of bounds as they're in use" he said. Strange I thought, as I hadn't seen any cars out the front of the building, turned out that's they provided a limo service for clients. Well the walk around was an eye opener; if you think of a sexual perversion or fantasy then somewhere in the building it could be catered for. We found the access to the roof and he left me to it, he said that Simon would be here to meet me and take me back to the entrance. So I climbed around for an hour or so, the job, if I quoted for it and if we got it would be easy, it was a straight forward roof overhaul and as at sometime a false ceiling had been put in all across the units so the roofing gang would not be able to see into the units or get into the units. I'd already decided that I was going to load up the profit margin on this job, as I was sure we were the only firm quoting. The Doctor had already said that they intended to close for two weeks for a big refirb, all the staff would be on leave and the only people that would be around would be security staff.

I emerged from the roof space covered in dust, dirt, cobwebs and various other kinds of shit. I knew I should have put a disposable boiler suit on but too late now. "Bloody hell Mr. Moss, look at you" said Simon who was waiting for me at the ladder, "we can stop off on the way to the office so you can have a shower, the Doctor won't mind."

"Ah thanks, I'd appreciate that" I said, I was hot and sweaty....in hindsight I wish that I had said no, not bothered to quote and driven away.

I went into the shower room, it was more like a communal shower room you find at a gym, along one was a series of open showers with high and low nozzles and each one had a long hose with a nozzle attached by the side, don't know what that was for. There was a long gridded gutter running along the whole length of the room. I assume that the shower room was still being converted from its former industrial use, as there were still eyebolts with shackles attached fixed in the ceiling and floor. There were a few gym benches along one wall. This was a luxury being able to shower on the job so I stripped off and turned the shower on, serious water pressure, more like a needle shower. I had my back to the door so didn't hear it open and people come in. I was grabbed by my arms and shoulders by two big blokes, one either side of my and dragged out of the shower, I was slipping and sliding all over the place so couldn't get a purchase to fight back. For some reason the blokes were only wearing red jockstraps and trainers and I thought that they'd obviously just come out of the shower.

They dragged me across to one of the benches, one of the thugs pushed me face down on the bench, pulled my arms behind my back and then sat on my back so I was forced down and couldn't move. The other end of the bench was sloped up, forcing my arse in the air and the other goon forced my legs wide open. Oh fuck I thought, I'm going to get my arse fucked and I started to struggle. I heard Simons voice say "hello Mr. Moss, did you enjoy the shower?" he was standing there in a white jockstrap, he was a muscled little fucker, wide strong shoulders, big biceps, well developed pecs and both his nipples were pierced with silver bars, a small waist that showed off the rest of his body and strong worked out legs. His jockstrap covered a big bulge between his legs.

"Fuck off" I said.

While the thugs held me down Simon buckled leather cuffs around my ankles and wrists. "Guess where this is going Mr Moss" said Simon as she showed my a large cylindrical metal plug, rounded at one end, about 4 inches long and about an inch in diameter, a neck about 1/2 inch in diameter then it ended in a shoulder about 2 inches in diameter. I knew where it was going but it bloody well wasn't if I could stop it. I watched, horrified, as Simon spread lube from a pump bottle all over it and then moved around to my butt, I felt his lubed up finger rub against my arsehole pucker and clamped down hard to stop he getting his finger in there, the only thing that had been in there was the tip of Jason's tongue -- the male escort from Newcastle -- as far as I was concerned my sphincter was a one way valve!

"Its going in Mr Moss whether you like it or not" said Simon and with that he spanked my arse hard, very hard and with the shock of it my ring piece opened up, Simon pushed the plug in in one hard shove, I felt my ring piece expand to take it then as the full length was in my ring piece clamped shut around the neck of the plug...I groaned loudly. "Told you that it would go in Mr Moss, and don't try and push it out, you wont be able to get it out unless I help you and pull it out," said Simon. The thug got off of my back and pulled me up so I was standing, Simon put a belt around my waist, it had a strap hanging down with a ring on it, he pulled that ring over my balls and very soft cock and threaded the strap between my legs and fastened it to the belt at the back. The plug was now held firmly in my arse so there was no way that I could push it out, my balls and cock were threaded through the big ring so it looked like I had a cockring on.

"OK boys, string him up" Simon told the two thugs, they attached the two ankle cuffs to the rings set in the floor so my legs were spread wide, the wrist restraints had rope threaded through them and this was few through the eyebolts in the ceiling and pulled so that my arms were pulled up until I was spread eagled, I was stretched but not so that it was painful. "I'll be OK boys, you can wait outside" Simon said to the two thugs and they left.

I started shouting at Simon, swearing at him, telling him that when I got out of this I'd pull his balls off; I even called him a little queer. I think that was it and as I opened my mouth to swear at him again he pushed a mouth gag hard into my mouth and buckled it around the back of my head, I was now trussed up like a turkey. "I appreciated a mans body and cock but I'm not queer and I'm not the one whose got a plug up their arse am I Mr. Moss" he said. Simon moved a medical trolley across to the side of me and started to get some equipment out of it, "you're going to love this, you really are" Simon said with a grin on his face. He squeezed my nipples until they started to fill with blood and become hard little nubs and to these he attached what looked like crocodile clips with wires on and tightened them onto my nipples until he heard me groan through the gag.

He looked at my soft cock and said "these needs to be hard" and dropped to his knees and started to suck my cock, he knew what he was doing and despite me trying my best and trying to think about anything about what was going on my cock was soon rock hard. He put an electric wire loop around my balls and pulled it tight, not too tight though. He pulled my foreskin right back down my cock, its fucking sensitive and I hate it if its pulled back too far, and put another electric wire loop just below my cockhead glan. He disappeared around the back of me and I could feel him fiddling around with the plug in my arse, the wires he then plugged into a box on the trolley and fiddled with some knobs on the box.

I was starting to snort and dribble through the gag, Simon saw this and said "if you're going to be good and not shout at me I'll take the gag out of your mouth" I nodded as if to agree and as soon as he released the gag I spat at him, missed him completely but at least I tried. He just looked at me and pressed a button on the box and held it done. My body arched, and I screamed, my chest was on fire, my balls felt like they were going to explode, my cock felt like it was getting fried and my arsehole felt like it was having a fist shoved in it as the pulse of electricity fired through my body.

"Stop" I heard myself scream.

The pain stopped and I heard Simons voice say "I warned you Mr Moss, spit at me again and I'll turn the electro stim up even more."

"Sorry, sorry sorry " I whimpered. He stood there, rubbing his hands over my chest and arse and waited until my breathing had returned to normal, he adjusted the restraints so that I was stretched a little bit more, there wasn't a lot of movement left in my body now.

I saw him move across to the trolley and to the box, no I though I cant take any more of this. I felt a low pulsing tingle start, it was pulsing on my nipples that started to go really hard, most men forget that their nipples are sensitive and should work on them for pleasure, I often realise that when I'm in the shower I pinch and rub my tits to get that tingle through them, my cock started to twitch in time to the electric pulsing and as the power increased my cock was jumping up and down and as for the plug in my arse it started to fuck me, the electro was stimming my muscles and they were expanded and contracting pulling in and pushing out the plug in my hole, the plug was stimming my prostate gland.

All my sexual areas were getting hit and once and I didn't know how much longer I could hold on, I needed to come but no way was I going to give Simon the pleasure of seeing me shoot. If it had only been my cock getting stimulated by a hand, mouth or fanny I could have held off but my cock, nipples and arsehole all at once was going to be too much. Suddenly the intense sensations stopped, well not stopped but decreased as Simon had obviously turned the power down, my cock was now just twitching slightly, my nipples felt like they were getting lightly nipped and my arsehole and prostate were getting massaged instead of stimmed, I sighed, I needed to shoot my load. "I'll see you later Mr Moss, I'll tell her your ready" Simon said as he left the shower block and left me tied up, hard and being gently stimulated. Did I hear him right, in my sexually stimmed stupor, "her".

The door opened and I looked as a goddess of a women walked through the door, she must have been 6 foot tall, jet black hair pulled back and tied in a tight bun, dark skinned complexion, wearing a black leather basque that pushed her big tits up and out in front of her, her nipples were black as if to match the outfit, she was wearing no panties so her fanny lips were on show, black stockings and suspenders and black high heels and I mean high. She walked all around me, touching my arse, running her hand down my back, running her hand over my 6 pack, I stiffened as she touched me, she seemed to like what she saw as I heard her utter the word, nice. She moved across to the trolley and turned up the stim slightly and my cock responded. "Now Aaron" she said in a low voice, "if you're going to be good I'll take the gag out, but if you're going to be bad" and she grabbed hold of my balls as if to indicate what would happen. "Good" she said and I nodded my head.

The gag came out and I breathed in deeply through my mouth. "You're learning," she said and she kissed me deeply but still with her hand wrapped round my nuts. She pulled off a towel that was covering something on the medical trolley and I looked and stiffened....huge butt plugs and dildos, speculums and clamps. "No" I screamed, she squeezed my balls tight and I screamed again.

"Relax Aaron, they're not for you, you're not ready for anything like that yet" she assured me and picked up a big dildo, must have been 9 inches long and 4 inches in diameter, laid down on an inclined bench in front of me and pushed the dildo into her cunt in one go and I heard her exhale a long drawn out Mmmmmmm. My cock was bouncing up and down, my nipples were on fire and the butt plug was fucking my arse and her cunt was leaking juices and I could hear the slurp slurp noise as she pushed it in and out. She gave a little shudder and a moan and pulled the dildo out of her gash with almost a pop! "Taste it," she ordered and brought it up to my open mouth, I used my tongue to lick all over it, tasting her dominatrix cunt juices, it tasted so good.

"Open wide" came another order and she started to thrust the dildo that had been in her cunt into my mouth hard, trying to get it in deeper every thrust, I gagged and let loose a spray of saliva and spit over her hand that was holding the dildo. "You dirty little fucker" she shouted at me and she picked up the gag and forced it back into my mouth and buckled it up, I looked at her thinking what was going to happen next, she was in charge and I'd upset her. I quickly found out as she picked up a small leather whip with lots of small tails at the end, she showed it to me and then laid into, swearing as she did it, calling me a dirty little boy that must be punished, I flinched but was determined not to scream or moan so as not to give her any pleasure.

The whip did its work, down my back and across my arse, down the inside of my spread thighs, over my balls and across my chest. It was painful, bloody painful but she knew what she was doing with the whip, exactly how much force to put into the strokes so as I felt them but not that the leather tails broke the skin. I couldn't take much more of this, the electric stimulation of all my pleasure spots and now the pain and pleasure that I was getting from the whip and the mistress using it on me. I saw her turn up the knob on the electrical stimulation, put down the whip and pick up a leather riding crop that she bought down hard across my arse cheeks and that put me over the top, I screamed into my gag, bucked against the restraints and fired load after load after load of spunk out of the end of my cock across the shower room floor, it was like I hadn't cum in six months the amount of fluids that I expelled. I slumped forward on the chains and heard her say "dirty little boy" as she left the room.

I'm not sure how long I hung there, my cock now completely soft and still dripping, my balls empty and shrunken, my body stinging from the whip. The two goons came back into the room followed by Simon, the gag was removed, the nipple clamps and wires around my cock were disconnected and the goons took my weight as the restraints were removed and I slumped onto a bench. The goons left and Simon asked "how you feeling Mr Moss?"

"Aaron, call me Aaron" I replied. It took me a while to stand up, I guess I had that spaced out look on my face as Simon helped me under the shower and turned it on cold, it stung but I could feel it taking the heat out of my whipped skin.